Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,495 members, 7,836,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Obasanjo To Nigerians: Don’t Expect Anything More From Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo To Nigerians: Don’t Expect Anything More From Buhari (22420 Views)

Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 / Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government / Cherubim And Seraphim Members Welcome Obasanjo To US With Music Band (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo To Nigerians: Don’t Expect Anything More From Buhari by Nicepoker(m): 8:54am On Dec 14, 2021
[s]
Lightway:
Buhari government is trying.

He gave hundreds of thousands of jobs through Npower

He is not doing much in terms of security though

He introducing tax reforms which is necessary to fund the budget and build the nation.

Nigerians don't know that they pay taxes for everything in America and yet they want to be like America
[/s]
Re: Obasanjo To Nigerians: Don’t Expect Anything More From Buhari by NADFOR: 8:57am On Dec 14, 2021
luuvv:
Senseless
You can say that again and again

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Nigerians: Don’t Expect Anything More From Buhari by Doyou2019: 9:03am On Dec 14, 2021
vedaxcool:
Old bitter man, you spent over how many billion of dollars and gave us darkness. You bitterness and envy is gigantic that your brother Abiola was denied his due recognition when you were president.

BMCs! So infantile and dull. Even an elementary school kid would do a better job attacking the issue raised here.
Re: Obasanjo To Nigerians: Don’t Expect Anything More From Buhari by Bizibi(m): 9:16am On Dec 14, 2021
vedaxcool:
Old bitter man, you spent over how many billion of dollars and gave us darkness. You bitterness and envy is gigantic that your brother Abiola was denied his due recognition when you were president.
dull sycophant, anyone supporting buhari incompetence is a big fool

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Nigerians: Don’t Expect Anything More From Buhari by gloryfidedesign(m): 9:19am On Dec 14, 2021
I think everyone that spoke on this conference or meeting have been the very People who have been speaking for Nigeria since independence and this set of people don't actually know when to take a bow now that atlist we still have a country, man ego need to be termed. I know that the president has try all he can but truth be told Nigeria is God own Nation you can not solved the problem of Nigeria with mere talking or using weapons and killing. God was in Israel as our lord Jesus Christ but Israelite was still in slavery by the Romans. It reminds me of the time when Christ and His disciples were going across the high sea and there was a storm Christ was inside the boat sleeping while his disciples were looking for help praying and looking for God to help them not until it becomes done on them that there's no hope of them surviving before Peter surmon courage to call on our lord Jesus Christ to help them. You and I know the rest of the story.
Nigeria is the new Jerusalem the real Children of Living God I am telling you this because I know and I have seen it God has come down physically as a man a perfect man that have no atom of anger in him all what the churches and people say about him He did not retaliate. He was simply showing us the true love God wants from us in this world because that is what is being done in Heaven that we will do here on earth as well. Olumba Olumba Obu is the symbol of the Kingdom of God which all human beings are to emulate and resemble for a totally peace. I have told you all before and I will still tell you again and again that Olumba Olumba Obu is the same God that we all were told he will come and set up His Kingdom that can never be destroyed and the Kingdom will reign forever and ever Brotherhood of the Cross and Star.
Dan 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever. The Kingdom of God is not a church or a prayer house it is the way of life how God want mankind to live that is the Kingdom of God. When we were small our pastor and men of God told us that Olumba is a bad is evil and unholy today that we are now adults this same pastor and men of god's have no proof of their claims instead we see how they only promise miracle and blessings that one did not work for up till now some are still waiting for their fiction miracle. If you deceived me I'll blame myself but if I deceive myself shame on me. the holy book say blessed are those who taste for righteousness for they shall be filled. Nigeria must taste for real righteousness to be freed I am calling on all our leaders all those who are taste for peace and prosperity in this country to come and tell Olumba Olumba Obu mostly all these elders that represent All the region of this federation Nigeria to foreget their Ego and believes for the time has come when we will try what we have and see. Philip told Nathaniel that the lord is calling him Nathaniel ask where is the lord from when he heard of Nazareth he laughed and ask can anything good come out of Nazareth and Philip told him come and see if it's not what you want you are free to go. I am calling on all Nigeria to come unto Olumba Olumba Obu and ask for athe freedom of Nigeria and better place for betterment of this country Nigeria. because weather they do it or not Nigeria will still be freed from this situation that we found ourselves. it may be in our life time or the time of our children children because Nigeria is the new Jerusalem where the Living God reside peace and love God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo To Nigerians: Don’t Expect Anything More From Buhari by peculiar2233: 9:20am On Dec 14, 2021
vedaxcool:
Werey orun
Oku tie
Re: Obasanjo To Nigerians: Don’t Expect Anything More From Buhari by Bizibi(m): 9:22am On Dec 14, 2021
Just look at the dinces attacking obj, who in his/her right senses will support the government's incompetence. Even after the Carnage in sokoto some idiots are still looking for excuses by attacking the messenger and ignoring the message. Fucking idiots....
Re: Obasanjo To Nigerians: Don’t Expect Anything More From Buhari by Jeamillz2020(m): 9:24am On Dec 14, 2021
Nonsense over here
Re: Obasanjo To Nigerians: Don’t Expect Anything More From Buhari by nkemjacob2(m): 9:24am On Dec 14, 2021
Kettle calling pot black. OBJ is also a failure.
D only tin i currently expect from PMB now is to return Nigeria where he has meant b4 entry into power
Re: Obasanjo To Nigerians: Don’t Expect Anything More From Buhari by pacespot(m): 9:25am On Dec 14, 2021
mrvitalis:
To solve Nigeria security situation is very easy honestly

Create state police and local government sheriff departments instead of this rubbish police system we have

I know my village no outside can defeat me in my area ...worse case we call army for reenforcement but we show them the routes

But na that would make Igbos have their own police ...so no let's look for another way ( suprise surprise there is no other way )

Exactly, na because of igbos the Fulani's don't want state police. They don't want guns anywhere near the hands of their stubborn kids. It is very insane that those marauders from Futa Jalon think they own every piece of this country. But whether they like it or not, state police is already happening, all these emergency regional security forces created will eventually metamorphose to state police. Amotekun for instance will not continue to exist in this form for long unless it can rebrand itself and change into a more state-oriented security outfit.
Re: Obasanjo To Nigerians: Don’t Expect Anything More From Buhari by NGpatriot: 9:32am On Dec 14, 2021
Killed Nigerian airways.

Sold off government properties to himself, friedns and cronnies

Looted power fuds and left us in darkness

No hospital

No refinery

No bridge

He presided over endless ASU strike, but he looted funds to start his own university, Atiku also.

This foolish, bitter, corrupt and incompetent old man should be rotting away in jail as we speak.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Nigerians: Don’t Expect Anything More From Buhari by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:35am On Dec 14, 2021
vedaxcool:
B=Truth be told..

BUHARI IS A GENERATIONAL LEADERSHIP DISASTER
Re: Obasanjo To Nigerians: Don’t Expect Anything More From Buhari by vedaxcool(m): 9:52am On Dec 14, 2021
Beress:

Youuu be mumuu man

I am not your father!
Re: Obasanjo To Nigerians: Don’t Expect Anything More From Buhari by vedaxcool(m): 9:53am On Dec 14, 2021
[s]
Wokenaija:
so you are in support of Buhari ? Make thunder fire you and your papa! You are a mistake ! You are a Bleep!Ng waste of organ ! So after all this you still support Buhari make thunder scatter una family!
[/s]

Why telling me about your family's condition and destiny?
Re: Obasanjo To Nigerians: Don’t Expect Anything More From Buhari by vedaxcool(m): 9:54am On Dec 14, 2021
Doyou2019:

BMCs! So infantile and dull. Even an elementary school kid would do a better job attacking the issue raised here.

I did ask for your intellectual level!
Re: Obasanjo To Nigerians: Don’t Expect Anything More From Buhari by techWriter5: 10:12am On Dec 14, 2021
Nigerians walked One hope Bus since 2015
Re: Obasanjo To Nigerians: Don’t Expect Anything More From Buhari by JuanDeDios: 10:13am On Dec 14, 2021
vedaxcool:
There are people who actually admire and love Buhari and think he's a good leader. They will defend him and cuss anyone that denigrates or criticises him. They actually seem to think Buhari is a good leader for Nigeria - that is, they think Buhari is honest and has capacity. To these people, nothing matters, except their love for Buhari or what they're paid to defend him online. I find it fascinating. I wish someone would carry out PhD research to help us understand the psychology of these strange people.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Nigerians: Don’t Expect Anything More From Buhari by nickxtra(m): 10:43am On Dec 14, 2021
daddytime:
Okay, baba.

This is an indictment on your person and your choices considering how you sold him to Nigerians as the next best thing after sliced bread in the run-up to the 2015 election.

You are culpable, sir.

Check my signature for your clean US-used laptops
The same way he sold him in 2015, he tried hard to demarket him in 2019.
Re: Obasanjo To Nigerians: Don’t Expect Anything More From Buhari by freshkpomo(m): 11:11am On Dec 14, 2021
vedaxcool:

Can someone be this stupid in real life?

Re: Obasanjo To Nigerians: Don’t Expect Anything More From Buhari by LLMG: 11:12am On Dec 14, 2021
wow, what an achievement for the buhari administration.
vedaxcool:
Re: Obasanjo To Nigerians: Don’t Expect Anything More From Buhari by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:20am On Dec 14, 2021
[s]
whippersnapper:
No matter what, 2023 the lifeless dullard is going back to Daura.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Nigerians: Don’t Expect Anything More From Buhari by Ykc2(m): 11:24am On Dec 14, 2021
Lightway:
Buhari government is trying.

He gave hundreds of thousands of jobs through Npower

He is not doing much in terms of security though

He introducing tax reforms which is necessary to fund the budget and build the nation.

Nigerians don't know that they pay taxes for everything in America and yet they want to be like America
what did government provide for you in nigeria?Water?light?food?security?roads?After our people finished paying their taxes in America are they not sending money to their love ones in nigeria?please take you bahari backwards mentality out of here
Re: Obasanjo To Nigerians: Don’t Expect Anything More From Buhari by Tundex911: 11:29am On Dec 14, 2021
All this shit started from you sir...

Smh
Re: Obasanjo To Nigerians: Don’t Expect Anything More From Buhari by ityP(m): 11:41am On Dec 14, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

Even the brainwashed online BMC Zombies know that the Daura President has nothing to offer this corntree.
Tinubu heaped him on Nigerians so that he would get a shot at presidency after Buhari's tenure expires.

By 2:37PM on 14 November 2021, the Vulture Griller's account was incarcerated in Nairaland Correctional Facility.
Today makes it one month that our Front Pages have been free of unecessary spamming and long theatrics of false patriotism offered on a platter of bronze.

Lol. So Manna Dey ban? No wonder

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Nigerians: Don’t Expect Anything More From Buhari by Akharmony: 12:09pm On Dec 14, 2021
All of una wey turn this country like this nah horrible death una go die. .
Re: Obasanjo To Nigerians: Don’t Expect Anything More From Buhari by jullary(m): 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2021
Beress:

Youuu be mumuu man
he is not a mumu man for your information he is a serious madman! It's as if most of those people supporting Buhari are not living in this same country?! Or they are seriously gaining from the corruption,because I dont understand.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Nigerians: Don’t Expect Anything More From Buhari by freshkpomo(m): 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
vedaxcool:

You mistake me for your family member!

You just answered my question. Only stupid people insult other people's family so the the person will reciprocate and insult their families in return.

A stupid child brings disgrace to his family - African proverb.

Brother when mumu, enjoy your stupidity. Benin say water when penis go reach brockust. Even if you dey abroad and Buhari government nor touch you, your family member nor go escape am.. Fulani militia go kidnap them and barbecue them like those people burnt in that bus ( That's after collecting your ransom). tongue

Re: Obasanjo To Nigerians: Don’t Expect Anything More From Buhari by JaroMan: 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
vedaxcool:
This one thinks he makes sense with all his unwarranted ranting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Newspaper Vendors Blame Online Media For Drop In Sales / Buhari To Move Into Aso Villa, Announce Some Appointments Next Week / Senate Confirms Members Receive N13.5 Million Monthly, Separate From Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.