Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year (29441 Views)

Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song / Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) / Last Photos Of Tagbo Umeike Drinking & Sitting In Front Of Alcohol Before Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by wink2015(m): 2:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
SmellySperm:
I admire this babe. She's my future wifey

That is mere WISHFUL THINKING !

Keyboard talker !
Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by JanetMoore(f): 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2021
See your life like Ugandan .
Omihanifa:
Because you and Omah lay took the Uganda government for granted undecided
Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by Laideabdulahi: 3:26pm On Dec 14, 2021
devilmaycry:
OK....
Fine person with nyash wey we no fit see grin

O loun.
U can never see her ass or shape of her backside.
Even Wizzy sef never near.
Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by aydgov: 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
Love your sense of gratitude to God Almighty "Tems" is just one of the life lessons. No pain No gain.
Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by Farid24224(m): 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
jagged44:
To fvck this huge girl go sweet well well.

How huge is she sef? undecided
Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by ofiko123(m): 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2021
We thank God you are alive, hale and hearty.
Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by Hkff: 6:51pm On Dec 14, 2021
Really
Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by meobizy(f): 8:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
If I catch this heavyset Yoruba girl, ehn. She’s talking as if she got into serious trouble. The Ugandan government was only flexing its muscle and surely the promoters did everything within their power to bail her out. If the matter reached our National Assembly she for still dey Ugandan prison while our idiot law makers for debate the matter on end without hope in sight.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anita Joseph's "Dog Bite" Tattoo / Falz Stuns In New Pictures / Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates 43rd Birthday, Prays"Lord Stop Me From Being Talkative"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.