Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year (29437 Views)

Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song / Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) / Last Photos Of Tagbo Umeike Drinking & Sitting In Front Of Alcohol Before Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by GGirll: 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
We know how it works, you must first prove your loyalty and ability to bear pain n keep shut, then you sell*** and afterwards you get the limelight and the hits then you get there next you change from decency to fierce n dress to seduce n kill, next you best color becomes black, red or white n wildness continues as you get the promised fame n money.....we know how it rolls and I wish you all d best dear.

1 Like

Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by Mikael0407(m): 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
Damn that was last year? 2021 really fast o
Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by Agricmoney(m): 12:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
The past elevates us to our future heights

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by lkillbrokehoes: 12:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
I'm glad you are doing better now temsbaby
Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by Horus(m): 12:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
Tems

3 Likes

Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by morule20(m): 12:32pm On Dec 14, 2021
Just kept on imagining what dis babe kpekus will look like, chai yummy yummy
Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by Elidrisy20: 12:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
Wetin carry you go there,if you dey your papa house who go come bondle you?
Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by DropsMic(m): 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore. - Albert Einstein

lipsrsealed

Weak people revenge... Continue deluding yourself

2 Likes

Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by TeeKings: 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
Pele baby, I love you ❤️

1 Like

Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by TeeKings: 12:38pm On Dec 14, 2021
GGirll:
We know how it works, you must first prove your loyalty and ability to bear pain n keep shut, then you sell*** and afterwards you get the limelight and the hits then you get there next you change from decency to fierce n dress to seduce n kill, next you best color becomes black, red or white n wildness continues as you get the promised fame n money.....we know how it rolls and I wish you all d best dear.

What are you saying �‍♀️�‍♀️
Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by GiZcorp: 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
Yeah that serves your ass right, I respect the Ugandan police for that
Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by OgeFather(m): 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
Lemmy123:
Eweeeyyyy!

I wonder what would be going through the minds of Ugandans when they see my baby girl Tems in her current position in the music industry right now.

Wetin hatred go cause in Africa no be small thing. South Africa too is just as bitter, they want their artistes to be all out there like my Naija artistes unfortunately they're not supportive of their celebrities, that's why Nasty C and AKA are still where they are... Nigerians go all out for their celebrities which I like to think is a healthy way lof giving support...
You can't pack everything, we lack good governance but have the best entertainment industry in Africa. They have good government but shiittyy industry with only a few rappers here and there.

Now South Africans are doing Amapiano, but as soon as it fades now, they go back to square
.. Lol

Africans should support Africans, that's the only way we can grow in love and harmony grin

Abeg you forget mention Cameroon , that small village wey one king don dey rule since thier creation wey de beef naija artist when they're invited to come perform
Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by Bmaster(m): 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2021
Lol.

Nairalanders and hypocrisy.
U called OBO frog voice,
But you put Tems songs on repeat.

What's the difference in voice
Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by Revolva(m): 12:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
which prison u go.......u were detained in a police station not a prison yard and u never served any jail term
Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by Lemmy123(m): 12:57pm On Dec 14, 2021
OgeFather:

Abeg you forget mention Cameroon , that small village wey one king don dey rule since thier creation wey de beef naija artist when they're invited to come perform

So low of them, if you ask me
Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by Vitamin17(m): 12:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
SmellySperm:
I admire this babe. She's my future wifey

grin

Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by Deniseme: 1:00pm On Dec 14, 2021
Thank God for his Grace on her life .....

well I have tiktok up for sale in case you interested or know someone who need Tiktok page with active follower, also have Instagram page with 34.3k followers, this re my business page with real followers and not clone account. Interested can WhatsApp 080.20.57.1300
Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by CUMIN: 1:07pm On Dec 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Understand

Prison is one hell of a damnnn place
Share your storySh
Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by Funflipper: 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2021
devilmaycry:
OK....
Fine person with nyash wey we no fit see grin

I tire o. She dey hoard the thing due to popular demand. #SacredMassiveBooty
Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2021
Go and sin no more.

Don't do anything that will take you to jail again.

And don't allow small boys to lift you up when singing on stage going forward.
Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by Mvena(f): 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
house10s:
next time dont lay ur hands on unnecessary waka

read tems n conditions b4 movement

Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by Lordedifice1: 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
SmellySperm:
You admire her or na preeq dy do u
Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by IbadeHQ: 1:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
SmellySperm:

Yinmu ....to wife or to........ complete d remaining, I dey sure u understand.
Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by Funflipper: 1:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
izubext007:
Terms the lesbian, how many girls have u ea5 thier pussy this year

Is she really a lesbian? Hopefully it isn't true otherwise, it will be a big waste to humanity.
Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by Bobcat706: 1:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
see below
Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by tollyboy5(m): 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore. - Albert Einstein

lipsrsealed
Stop lying on Albert Einstein . he never said that
Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by blackslayer: 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
Hope she is not starting to bleach her skin?! Because that dark skin is what makes her beauty perfect!
Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by kelmicheal: 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2021
I can't come to Tems with you on this one because you break the rules
Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by Passionate888: 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2021
player007:

Not them. They didn’t organize the show. Their managers did.

Their managers didn't organise the show, they were just contacted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rosaline Meurer Slays In Cleavage-baring Outfit / Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club / 7 Controversial Celebrities Of 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.