Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace (28398 Views)

Air Peace: FG Confirms That UAE Has Increased Flying Slots To 7 / UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace / UAE Official Lied, Air Peace Says As Row Over Flight Slots Deepens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 14, 2021
blamingthedevil:
God Bless NGpatriot
God Bless President Buhari
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Children of 8 will soon arrive to invade this beautiful thread with their hatred

You no well.God bless a man who's caused so much hardship in the country?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by Timoleon(m): 9:45am On Dec 14, 2021
Up Nigeria.
Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by tempex88(m): 9:46am On Dec 14, 2021
Good one.

They wanted to enjoy all benefits.

Imagine you travel, pay UAE flight, spend money in UAE, improve their economy

But they don't even want Nigeria to make some money through Airpeace....haba.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by Nonexisting: 9:47am On Dec 14, 2021
Buhari did good on this one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by gurunlocker: 9:47am On Dec 14, 2021
I'm loving Naija stance on not taking bullshit these days...

From UK to UAE

13 Likes

Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by mariovito(m): 9:47am On Dec 14, 2021
this is good.
Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by Unclefemolala(m): 9:47am On Dec 14, 2021
That's what I'm talking about...I'm sure haters of the country are unhappy...thinking Travel tourism dependent dubai will not beg us

6 Likes

Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by aspabay(m): 9:49am On Dec 14, 2021
Who says Nigeria no get power.

God Bless Nigeria.

God Bless President Buhari.

6 Likes

Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by aspabay(m): 9:50am On Dec 14, 2021
This is the government fighting for a private company.

God bless Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by Awoo88: 9:50am On Dec 14, 2021
We have more Nigerians going into that place to spent their money. So they need Nigeria. This is one time Nigeria is protecting its own.

15 Likes

Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by aspabay(m): 9:51am On Dec 14, 2021
Viltron:

You no well.God bless a man who's caused so much hardship in the country?

God is not from your village

God Bless NGpatriot
God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by Kingmena: 9:51am On Dec 14, 2021
Dem for know back down na, we are the giant of Africa.
Do you have a business and your workers and business is stressing you out I have an ebook that will help you restructure your business to function effectively without your supervision and maximize profit. contact me for just 3k and I will also add you to a free business group
Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 14, 2021
aspabay:

God is not from your village

God Bless NGpatriot
God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Woe unto those who voted disaster upon Nigerians.

Well! Neither is he from your village. Touche!

1 Like

Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by na2016: 9:53am On Dec 14, 2021
This is one thing that I have seen PMB did very well. God bless him

1 Like

Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by tctrills: 9:54am On Dec 14, 2021
NGpatriot:

If it was bad news, then it's Failure Buhari's fault..

Hateful and bitter hypocrites..
It's not about hate. If you know how many Nigerians have died because of this evil government you would understand why most people would rather swear for the guy. One good deed changes nothing. By every statistic, the life of the average Nigerian is worse than before your brother came to power.

1 Like

Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by Vistra40: 9:54am On Dec 14, 2021
NGpatriot:
This is one of the many reasons why I love PMB and believe he's the best Nigerian president ever.

Best president yet insecurity is at an all time high in different parts of the country? Everything shouldn’t be politics oga.

BTW this particular news is commendable
Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by na2016: 9:55am On Dec 14, 2021
aspabay:
This is the government fighting for a private company.

God bless Nigeria

Because this private company has been very patriotic and probably has top politicians on its board.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by CSTRR: 9:56am On Dec 14, 2021
That is what I was saying yesterday.

The UAE has no leverage here. The economic power is with Nigeria.

They shouldn't be caught trying to bully Nigeria, but some Nigerians think very low of their country.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by Successlane: 9:57am On Dec 14, 2021
This thread is so dry.

Bad news to the born to hate children of perdition.

The only news that sweeten their belle is bad news against their nation.
spit.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by vedaxcool(m): 9:58am On Dec 14, 2021
All those bastard sons of a 1000 fathers have been put to shame, Nigeria rejects you cowardly weaklings!

4 Likes

Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by CSTRR: 9:58am On Dec 14, 2021
Ikegwuru:
Hadi Sirika is the man. Bold, focused, courageous and intelligent. The man is good. This is the type of leadership we need in Nigeria. Take the man to foreign affairs and let Nigeria regain its lost prestige.

MY ABSOLUTE RESEPECTS, SIR, MR MINISTER.
He seems to be a bit competent aside from that Nigeria air scandal that I can't get out from my head.

I would move him to ministry of foreign affairs after his time as aviation minister.
We need his approach there too.

1 Like

Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by vedaxcool(m): 9:59am On Dec 14, 2021
[s]
Vistra40:

Best president yet insecurity is at an all time high in different parts of the country? Everything shouldn’t be politics oga.

BTW this particular news is commendable
[/s]

Sharrap!!!
Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by baralatie(m): 10:00am On Dec 14, 2021
Maxymilliano:
But Air Peace never applied for seven slots as the news portrays, the company only applied for 3 slots at Sharjah Airport.

So where will the remaining four come from
I guess the UAE decided to avoid diplomatic bottlenecks because of flight scheduling and I think there was a lot of behind the scene negotiations between the top hierarchy,flight authorities,the FAA and union bodies and other aero stakeholders!
Imagine Turkish, Ethiopian, and other airlines asking questions about why should the flight schedule suffer for what they were not part of or things like that!

4 Likes

Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by vedaxcool(m): 10:01am On Dec 14, 2021
Maxymilliano:
But Air Peace never applied for seven slots as the news portrays, the company only applied for 3 slots at Sharjah Airport.

So where will the remaining four come from

Hit your head against any wall, the answer will pop out! Nonsense!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by baralatie(m): 10:03am On Dec 14, 2021
vedaxcool:

He your head against any wall, the answer will pop out! Nonsense!!
Is it a wrong question?
Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by staga: 10:03am On Dec 14, 2021
Hadi Sirika is the man here.

2 Likes

Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by abeggnow: 10:03am On Dec 14, 2021
Firefox01:
Shame on stupid Nigerians who were still insulting the FG and were supporting the UAE covertly and overtly. Y'all will continue getting disgraced by God's grace grin
Some Nigerian are so unpatriotic. thats y is hard for things to work here.

7 Likes

Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by tolue42(m): 10:05am On Dec 14, 2021
Imagine UAE country of 9million people against us 200m.

1 Like

Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:05am On Dec 14, 2021
The best news to happen to naija this december......Now we know this country can up its fight and guest for greatness if it trully want to, All Hail Nigeria!
Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by Help2020: 10:06am On Dec 14, 2021
blamingthedevil:
God Bless NGpatriot
God Bless Airpeace Ltd
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Children of 8 will soon arrive to invade this beautiful thread with their hatred
Fixed
Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by CSTRR: 10:07am On Dec 14, 2021
excellence44:
Just finished critiquing buhari on one other thread but on this thread right here, I give 5stars to the aviation minister and his master.
Match them fire for fire UAE, UK and same approach should be used against Ghana and SA should they try rubbish again.
I think Ghana is like a petulant child that acts up every once in a while.

The thing is that Nigerians and Nigerian companies are making too much money in Ghana for us to come down hard on them.

We should just endure and negotiate with them like the junior brother they are anytime they act up.

South Africa on the other hand is a different ball game.
We need match them with severe foreign policy.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Costly Mistakes To Avoid When Travelling Abroad / Multiple Cars Collide With Each Other At Iyana Oworo, Lagos / Nigerian Embassy Has No Stamp In South Africa, As Man Blasts Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.