Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace (28399 Views)

Air Peace: FG Confirms That UAE Has Increased Flying Slots To 7 / UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace / UAE Official Lied, Air Peace Says As Row Over Flight Slots Deepens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by tommykiwi(m): 10:09am On Dec 14, 2021
NGpatriot:

If it was bad news, then it's Failure Buhari's fault..

Hateful and bitter hypocrites..
Aside this news, what other good news have you heard in Nigeria, if not Kidnapping, Killing, High cost of Living let me mention but few. So tell me.

1 Like

Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by tragergeorge(m): 10:10am On Dec 14, 2021
blamingthedevil:
God Bless NGpatriot
God Bless Airpeace Ltd
God Bless President Buhari
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Children of 8 will soon arrive to invade this beautiful thread with their hatred
God bless your papa too

1 Like

Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by ajagidiagbo1(m): 10:10am On Dec 14, 2021
You dey mind the neverdowell people. Ignore them my brother.

NGpatriot:

Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by pappilo(m): 10:10am On Dec 14, 2021
Maxymilliano:
But Air Peace never applied for seven slots as the news portrays, the company only applied for 3 slots at Sharjah Airport.

So where will the remaining four come from

I was wondering too o. The story even claims it is 7 slots (inferring daily) at DXB. This is probably fake news as there are no sources. Nigerian journalism is dead.
Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by slowice(m): 10:10am On Dec 14, 2021
And some Mumu Nigerians actually supported UAE against the Nigerian government. I don't like apc neither do I like how this administration have mismanaged our economy but I cannot support another country against mine for whatever reason.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by aspabay(m): 10:11am On Dec 14, 2021
Viltron:

Woe unto those who voted disaster upon Nigerians.

Well! Neither is he from your village. Touche!

God Bless NGpatriot
God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Cry me like a river
Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by PharmD911: 10:12am On Dec 14, 2021
Ikegwuru:
Hadi Sirika is the man. Bold, focused, courageous and intelligent. The man is good. This is the type of leadership we need in Nigeria. Take the man to foreign affairs and let Nigeria regain its lost prestige.

MY ABSOLUTE RESEPECTS, SIR, MR MINISTER.
Yh, he is competent in handling foreign affairs unlike that coward onyeama
Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 14, 2021
FarahAideed:

What has this got to do with Failure Buhari if true ..

God Bless Nigerian Citizens

For once, the failure and his aviation minister did the right thing, and called UAE'S bluff...which worked.

Really,it was kind of insulting the way they treated Air Peace.

I'll award this one to APC. Don't worry, when your party PDP takes over, you would have reason to smile, like the griller... wink

3 Likes

Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by nedekid: 10:12am On Dec 14, 2021
NGpatriot:
This is one of the many reasons why I love PMB and believe he's the best Nigerian president ever.

This is a good development and kudos to the government, but to say pmb is the best president ever because of this is an aberration. Rather the worst thing that ever happened to this country. A monumental desaster.
Loving pmb is your right. You can even go further by physicaly consummating your Romance, that na yah business. undecided

2 Likes

Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by aspabay(m): 10:13am On Dec 14, 2021
na2016:

[b]
Because this private company has been very patriotic and probably has top politicians on its board.

Hope you will remember this when other private companies benefit from the govermnet.
Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 14, 2021
NGpatriot:

I'm not hateful, and not bitter, but while we commend Bubu and his very stubborn aviation minister for a job well done, it still doesn't make the security and economic issues they have failed to solve, go away

APC man, we are still waiting for security to be better, and for the economy to be diversified.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 14, 2021
aspabay:

God punish NGpatriot
God punish president Buhari

Cry me like a river

Agreed!
Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by Okwyjesus(m): 10:15am On Dec 14, 2021
[quote author=NGpatriot post=108484679][/quote]

This is how it should be.

Nigeria is too big to be bullied and box to corner if not that we fight ourselve
Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by Maobichek: 10:16am On Dec 14, 2021
Yeruaz:
Buhari is a terrible Terrorist

Please stop this.
Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by Bigkoko: 10:17am On Dec 14, 2021
Good �� one NIGERIA!!!
Enough of the shitty treatment of Africans and African businesses!!!

Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by jaxxy(m): 10:17am On Dec 14, 2021
FarahAideed:

What has this got to do with Failure Buhari if true ..

God Bless Nigerian Citizens

When Buhari does well appreciate him don’t condemn only when it’s convenient for ur agenda. I’m not saying he hasn’t failed in many other areas bt let’s recognize and encourage his good work also.

Air Peace isn’t our national career yet FG is standing up for them in a big way. This is very commendable.

5 Likes

Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by NGpatriot: 10:17am On Dec 14, 2021
tctrills:
It's not about hate. If you know how many Nigerians have died because of this evil government you would understand why most people would rather swear for the guy. One good deed changes nothing. By every statistic, the life of the average Nigerian is worse than before your brother came to power.

I was actually expecting you to tell us about the Nigerian jobs the government just saved and even increased with this news, but you are permanently stuck in negativity, hatred, bitterness, doom and gloom to be happy for yourself and your own country for once in your life.

There's more to life that hatred, bitterness ad hating the government even when the government is protecting and safeguarding your own interest.

More routes especially profitable routes like Dubai means growth for Air Peace, it means more planes, more jobs for Nigerians.

Nigerian's story and tapestry is not only about the doom and gloom rubbish you and your kind are preoccupied with because there are countless positives all around us regardless of our challenges.

We have more airlines than ever with more new passenger jets on order.

You people sound too sad, pathetic and bitter to be part of any society, you need your own sad and pathetic republic where you get to congregate and exchange your sad stories.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by aspabay(m): 10:19am On Dec 14, 2021
Viltron:

Agreed!

God Bless Nigeria

Blessing to those who deserve it, curse to those who hate good things but like curses, Viltron is already cursed.
Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by garfield1: 10:19am On Dec 14, 2021
CSTRR:

He seems to be a bit competent aside from that Nigeria air scandal that I can't get out from my head.

I would move him to ministry of foreign affairs after his time as aviation minister.
We need his approach there too.

Where will your brother Godfrey onyeama be?
Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by PHIPEX(m): 10:20am On Dec 14, 2021
Emirate had more to lose than Airpeace

1 Like

Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by BeardedShaman: 10:20am On Dec 14, 2021
NGpatriot:

Stupidity no dey ever tire una? Oya ask yaself how this news take benefit the common man. No food, light, security, inflation is on the rise, ASUU wan strike and a slew of other major problems wey naija dey face and u a supposed patriot dey here dey celebrate 7 flight slots. Instead of u to demand better of the govt like every other well meaning Nigerian, u dey here dey swallow petty crumbs. What a joke of a mediocre
Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by Rexwalters1: 10:22am On Dec 14, 2021
blamingthedevil:
God Bless NGpatriot
God Bless Airpeace Ltd

Children of 8 will soon arrive to invade this beautiful thread with their hatred
They have gone from President Buhari & Yorubas want to destroy Ndi Igbo business to Kai?
Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by nameo: 10:22am On Dec 14, 2021
This Govt is a stupppid one, in fact the worst we have ever gotten.

But you see on this Air peace-UAE issue, i give them full props.

Buhari Govt has done well in this instance(which is a rare thing to say).

Weldone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by Theunbothered: 10:24am On Dec 14, 2021
kmcutez:
Hope Nigerians learnt their lesson. Reduce to the bare minimum investments in foreign countries, especially Arab, Asian and White countries. It will come to a stage in the future all countries will be on lockdown, especially against blacks, and all your investments will just go down the drain.

The monkey from Daura should stop all foreign medical visits then.
Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by sokera: 10:24am On Dec 14, 2021
If we respect ourselves others will respect us … I will never forget how Buhari treat International bullies … ( Twitter and UAE … God bless Nigeria
Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by Rexwalters1: 10:24am On Dec 14, 2021
BeardedShaman:

Stupidity no dey ever tire una? Oya ask yaself how this news take benefit the common man. No food, light, security, inflation is on the rise, ASUU wan strike and a slew of other major problems wey naija dey face and u a supposed patriot dey here dey celebrate 7 flight slots. Instead of u to demand better of the govt like every other well meaning Nigerian, u dey here dey swallow petty crumbs. What a joke of a mediocre
Only a stupid person will waste their time trying to convince a Wailer like you to think otherwise?

Go to North Korea or Cuba if you are looking for the Government to do everything for you, Lazy Man.

1 Like

Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by baralatie(m): 10:27am On Dec 14, 2021
PHIPEX:
Emirate had more to lose than Airpeace
No they do not!
The problem is the UAE found itself against FAA,airline union bodies and it's diplomatic corporation!
There were other companies that had their operations affected by that unnecessary rule by the Emirates that airlines should not airlift Nigerians. who will pay for the looses !who will answer court cases that will be opening up only in how many countries,what about Nigerians who are literally resident in the emirates . All because of argument about flight schedule

4 Likes

Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 14, 2021
aspabay:

God Bless Nigeria
God punish President Buhari

Blessing to those who deserve it, curse to those who hate good things but like curses, aspabay is already cursed.
Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 14, 2021
Ban or no ban, back down or no back down, 1 kobo, I no C. In other words, E no kwansign me.
Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by jrusky(m): 10:29am On Dec 14, 2021
blamingthedevil:
God Bless NGpatriot
God Bless Airpeace Ltd

Read th Post before displaying ignorant. I guess I read the part that said *Fed govt unaware of the breach*. Pls don't bring Buhar into this, a man who ran from his village and could visit their because of rag tags bitchs called bandit.

Pls is too early.
Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by backtalkG(m): 10:29am On Dec 14, 2021
Maxymilliano:
But Air Peace never applied for seven slots as the news portrays, the company only applied for 3 slots at Sharjah Airport.

So where will the remaining four come from
I smell cooked lies from the pot of linus
Re: UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace by baralatie(m): 10:30am On Dec 14, 2021
ilduce31:
Ban or no ban, back down or no back down, 1 kobo, I no C. In other words, E no kwansign me.
Bubu wan increase fuel price
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan / Costly Mistakes To Avoid When Travelling Abroad / Multiple Cars Collide With Each Other At Iyana Oworo, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.