Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Why Every Man Aged 40 And Above Should Take This Seriously - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Every Man Aged 40 And Above Should Take This Seriously (800 Views)

Man Aged 90, Regains His Sexual Potency Using This Secret Natural Remedy / Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above / MEN'S HEALTH: Strictly For 40 And Above!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Every Man Aged 40 And Above Should Take This Seriously by Lisong(m): 10:25am On Dec 14, 2021
I was in Abuja a few weeks ago for the funeral of a colleague who died of prostate cancer at 52. Perhaps he would have survived to cater for his family of 3 kids if they detected it early enough. It was a touching and emotional experience that triggered a train of thoughts in my mind.

I would like to use this medium to increase the awareness of a silent killer whose mission is to decimate the male population in the world. Yes, you read that correctly; the male population. Prostate problems affect only men, and men over 40 years are the most vulnerable.

This article serves as a wake-up call to men all over the world. Rather than boring you with medical and scientific gibberish, I will break it down in a simple language that the average Joe can understand. Note that there are no guarantees to prevent prostate problems, but you can reduce your risk by taking these simple steps.

https://gentsaffairs.com/why-every-man-aged-40-and-above-should-prostate-health-seriously/

Re: Why Every Man Aged 40 And Above Should Take This Seriously by Lisong(m): 11:50pm On Dec 14, 2021
very important
Re: Why Every Man Aged 40 And Above Should Take This Seriously by Lisong(m): 10:45pm On Jul 07, 2022
Lisong:
very important
yes
Re: Why Every Man Aged 40 And Above Should Take This Seriously by Pearl002: 10:52pm On Jul 07, 2022
You are right......

Re: Why Every Man Aged 40 And Above Should Take This Seriously by Lisong(m): 6:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
Pearl002:
You are right......

yeah
Re: Why Every Man Aged 40 And Above Should Take This Seriously by Lisong(m): 10:44am On Jul 11, 2022
Lisong:
very important
cool

(1) (Reply)

Health Insurance / Men Sterilisation What Are The Repercussion? / Cure Acne Fast/see How I Cured My/body Care Tips.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.