Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Revealed: The One Thing You Can Do To Make Men Beg To Be Your Boyfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Revealed: The One Thing You Can Do To Make Men Beg To Be Your Boyfriend. (571 Views)

Is This How Men Beg Women ?? / "Arrest Me" Nigerian Men Beg As Baby-faced Female Police Nicknamed 'baby Cop' / Dzifa Sweetness: The Panties Some Ladies Wear Will Make Men Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed: The One Thing You Can Do To Make Men Beg To Be Your Boyfriend. by ifiokfb(m): 10:41am On Dec 14, 2021
There are lots of things you can do to win a mans heart,but first you need to identify what they love such as their hopes,dreams and desires. Entertainments is one of the biggest Industry in the world today and Most men loves entertainment e.g Fashion,Music,Games,Movie and most importantly Sports etc. In Nigeria today 8 out of 10 men love Sport( Football,Basketball etc).

To our lovely ladies of Nairaland have you tried buying an Original Jersey for your man before, just try it today i bet you even if your man heart strong like stone he go melt, Just see the wonders it would do. Thank me Later.
You can call me on this number for your original Jerseys 08068341380...

1 Like

Re: Revealed: The One Thing You Can Do To Make Men Beg To Be Your Boyfriend. by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 14, 2021
Lol awesome tips for ladies tho,but your headline dragged me here,men to beg to be a ladies boyfriend?I preferably most men to be their boyfriends not men in general,we have men like ozor who would do so but men like me the fish comes for the bait.

1 Like

Re: Revealed: The One Thing You Can Do To Make Men Beg To Be Your Boyfriend. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 14, 2021
ifiokfb:
There are lots of things you can do to win a mans heart,but first you need to identify what they love such as their hopes,dreams and desires. Entertainments is one of the biggest Industry in the world today and Most men loves entertainment e.g Fashion,Music,Games,Movie and most importantly Sports etc. In Nigeria today 8 out of 10 men love Sport( Football,Basketball etc).

To our lovely ladies of Nairaland have you tried buying an Original Jersey for your man before, just try it today i bet you even if your man heart strong like stone he go melt, Just see the wonders it would do. Thank me Later.
You can call me on this number for your original Jerseys 08068341380...

grin grin grin Jux tell us say u dey sell jersey grin . . If my girlfriend buy me jersey i no go too much appreciate her cuz jersey is most cheapest wear in nigeria grin
Re: Revealed: The One Thing You Can Do To Make Men Beg To Be Your Boyfriend. by ifiokfb(m): 9:17am On Dec 16, 2021
TeddyJammy:

grin grin grin Jux tell us say u dey sell jersey grin . . If my girlfriend buy me jersey i no go too much appreciate her cuz jersey is most cheapest wear in nigeria grin

Its depends on quality of the Gift though,if you look at my post am talking of original jersey eigther player version or fan version. There is no clothing that does not have its cheap version. If you know its quality you will appreciate. For the fact you can afford jersey of 1500 or 2000 and someone gifts you that of 10k or 15k you will definately appreciate it. Someone using touch light phone his girlfriend now gifts him Android will he reject it? No Sir he wont . And yes i sell Original jerseys if you wanna buy hit me up

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Good With Girls / Shirtless Wizkid Having A Pool Party With Phyno Wande Coal Other Artists(video) / Meet The Africa Woman Who Married Identical Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.