Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) (36319 Views)

Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) / Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy / Did Funke Akindele Lose Her Pregnancy? Why Are Fans Sympathizing With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by Baawaa(m): 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
That is woman for you after she deliver she will still play with that thing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by Maj196(m): 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
I respect women. Them dey try.

3 Likes

Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by JustThre3A: 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
cool
Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by Neddstark: 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
You went through what trillion of women have gone through. So what.
Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by Rree: 6:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
Oh
Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by Volksguys1985: 6:32pm On Dec 14, 2021
Salary wey i never collect don finish,

Is that not witchcraft bayi?

1 Like

Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by Josephkabila12: 6:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mochedah
Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by Vinnie2000(m): 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2021
Our social media and Nairaland Feminists can see how hard it is to be a Mother!

Marriage, Pregnancy and Childbirth humbles a Woman! smiley

Most of diz Bitter and Lousy Feminists have NOT experienced either, so they think Life is Abc and 123.. sad
Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by Prime4life(m): 6:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

I miss this baby girl's voice. Those lips are perfect for some hot BJ.
na wa for you oo!!
Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by osteenbush(m): 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mo'cheddah diva mo lenu

3 Likes

Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by habbyy03: 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
wizdooarchy3:
Wen u dey shout HARDER! HARDER!!

U no Remember say na as e dey sweet na so e dey pain.
Mitchwwwww NEXT TOPICE JOOR

Does this make sense to you?

2 Likes

Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by wizdooarchy3(m): 6:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
habbyy03:

Does this make sense to you?

Driver fire driver fire
Na en de cox accident oooooh

1 Like

Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by habbyy03: 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2021
wizdooarchy3:

Driver fire driver fire
Na en de cox accident oooooh

Okay boss shocked
Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by rrhostomy(m): 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2021
Oya,me sef don ready to TREND. Make una borrow me trending facts wey I go use trend this trend wella
Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by Lama70(m): 6:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
BK in action. I feel you!

1 Like

Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2021
Neddstark:
You went through what trillion of women have gone through. So what.

Many women never survived it.

2 Likes

Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by tillaman(m): 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mo cheddah my diva

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by faithfull18(f): 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2021
AMAUCHESKY:
Is a dream of every woman..
Congrats
Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by rikah: 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
It's really not easy. Take heart

1 Like

Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by Beey(f): 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
BigBelleControl:
Celebrities and clout.
As music doesn't sell again, pregnancy would do the job.
Everyone knows the challenges that come with pregnancy, that's why regular doctor's visits are recommended.
If some pregnant woman come online to narrate their experience, she would know hers is child's play.
Seeing that you are not a woman & have never carried a pregnancy, I don’t think you hold the moral right to talk about a woman’s pregnancy experience. Hyperemesis gravidarum is one of the worst conditions suffered by some pregnant women. Some have to be sustained by getting fluids through IV because one can’t even keep water down. Besides, everyone has a right to describe the worst experience they’ve been through. Stop discrediting a woman’s experience especially since you’ve never been pregnant.

8 Likes

Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by ouvredeparis: 7:17pm On Dec 14, 2021
Oowel:
I totally agree with you No the truth about pregnancy is not told talk less of child birth itself, a pain that is equivalent to been burnt alive... cry

Not so serious... The pain of being hit in the balls is equivalent to 97 women going through the pains of childbirth at the same time.... Imagine that... It's possible her body was not really cut out to go through all that...
Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by meobizy(f): 7:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
“It goes in like a banana and comes out like a watermelon.” She’ll do it again. She only faced growing pains.
Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by Chatflick(m): 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2021
Omicron007:

Hian!
Go and meet Pumpumking
Lol. No be lie
Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by Mekoyaw(m): 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
I don't blame her.
Those are words & reactions of a first timer, they can be dramatic at first. grin grin
Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by davidtemi(m): 7:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
Atleast she wear bra and cover d bump
Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by femi4: 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2021
Ajẹkù Eldee
Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by Johel(m): 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2021
AgencyReport:
Pop star Modupe Oyeyemi aka Mo’cheddah on Tuesday recounted the first 25 weeks of her pregnancy, saying she felt like dying because she could not bear the pains, Igbere TV reports.

In a lengthy post on Instagram, the 31-year-old narrated all she went through during her first second trimester saying that nothing is more challenging than carrying a child

According to her, she was bedridden for two weeks and could barely open her eyes or talk.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXdc9q7jsZE/?utm_medium=copy_link

Mo’Cheddah got married to Bukunyi in May 2018.

I was her dancer,we did KOMARO video and went to shows with her,it was thru her I came face to face with GEJ at Eko Hotel after a show....Good old days....E no go better for Buhari. angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by femi4: 7:58pm On Dec 14, 2021
meobizy:
“It goes in like a sweet banana and comes out like a watermelon.” She’ll do it again. She only faced growing pains.
Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by Funkybabee(f): 7:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
It's not easy darling, for true

That thing dey scare me grin

2 Likes

Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by ihedioramma: 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
AgencyReport:
Pop star Modupe Oyeyemi aka Mo’cheddah on Tuesday recounted the first 25 weeks of her pregnancy, saying she felt like dying because she could not bear the pains, Igbere TV reports.

In a lengthy post on Instagram, the 31-year-old narrated all she went through during her first second trimester saying that nothing is more challenging than carrying a child

According to her, she was bedridden for two weeks and could barely open her eyes or talk.

For just 9months? what of man that is carrying it more than 20years ? grin
Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by jcross19: 8:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
AgencyReport:

these generation ladies are just too lazy! Pregnancy is not sickness, go out there you will see pregnant woman hawking...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: Tacha's Fans Are Prostitutes And Slay Queens / Fan Super Excited As DJ Cuppy Video-called Him: Pictures & Video / Chika Ike Stuns In Blue Chic Pencil Skirt In Dubai(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.