Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) (36341 Views)

Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) / Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy / Did Funke Akindele Lose Her Pregnancy? Why Are Fans Sympathizing With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by Adebowale89(m): 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2021
wizdooarchy3:
Wen u dey shout HARDER! HARDER!!
U no Remember say na as e dey sweet na so e dey pain. Mitchwwwww NEXT TOPICE JOOR

Estate Agent, who offend you?
Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by stasius: 8:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
Celebrity like you couldn't opt for Epidural??

You don't have to feel pain. You know that?
Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by raphy(m): 8:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
Tht guy wey de troll her before say she don't HV bwest can now go to hell as she don grow the baby food full chest.
Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by vickydevoka(m): 8:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
Jidemoo:
Eeeheya ....our grandmothers that do give birth to more than 10 children in most cases deserves some accolades

That was those days. Having child at 31 is bad. Child birth is best from 18.
Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by wonderr(m): 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2021
Make she free us jare when she dey do harder harder who she tell
Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by slowice(m): 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
Haba, I nor understand,..

But you had enough energy to make up and pose for Instagram rated pix? Haba mo'
Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2021
Pregnancy is over hyped by this modern Woke Feminist wannabe oshii generation....

Next abegg
Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by Henon: 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
The pain too much but no stop you from posing for pictures.
Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by Hurt: 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2021
The complaint doesn't match with the pregnancy slaying pictures I'm seeing o.
Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by hopexter(m): 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

I miss this baby girl's voice.
Those lips are perfect for some hot BJ.

Wahala for who wan give Omicron BJ grin

1 Like

Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by petitejolie(f): 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mariangeles:

Many women never survived it.
are u minding that one .

1 Like

Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by petitejolie(f): 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
vickydevoka:

That was those days. Having child at 31 is bad. Child birth is best from 18.
abeg leave that thing. People less than 27 sef have had complications and died during child birth.
Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by MartinsD12(m): 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
AgencyReport:
Pop star Modupe Oyeyemi aka Mo’cheddah on Tuesday recounted the first 25 weeks of her pregnancy, saying she felt like dying because she could not bear the pains, Igbere TV reports.

In a lengthy post on Instagram, the 31-year-old narrated all she went through during her first second trimester saying that nothing is more challenging than carrying a child

According to her, she was bedridden for two weeks and could barely open her eyes or talk.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXdc9q7jsZE/?utm_medium=copy_link

Mo’Cheddah got married to Bukunyi in May 2018.
Mocheddah that year she was good on the mic though, she leave microphone go dey nack well grin microwaving incubation
Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by 1F30M4(f): 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
Beey:
Seeing that you are not a woman & have never carried a pregnancy, I don’t think you hold the moral right to talk about a woman’s pregnancy experience. Hyperemesis gravidarum is one of the worst conditions suffered by some pregnant women. Some have to be sustained by getting fluids through IV because one can’t even keep water down. Besides, everyone has a right to describe the worst experience they’ve been through. Stop discrediting a woman’s experience especially since you’ve never been pregnant.

How can I "like" this over and over and over and over again, a thousand times please?! Bless your soul.
Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by Kuriosmynd: 9:32pm On Dec 14, 2021
Oowel:
I totally agree with you No the truth about pregnancy is not told talk less of child birth itself, a pain that is equivalent to been burnt alive... cry
Have you been burnt alive to know this?
Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by smd837(m): 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2021
Oowel:
I totally agree with you No the truth about pregnancy is not told talk less of child birth itself, a pain that is equivalent to been burnt alive... cry
Jjhmmmmmm Jesu ooooi
Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
AgencyReport:
Pop star Modupe Oyeyemi aka Mo’cheddah on Tuesday recounted the first 25 weeks of her pregnancy, saying she felt like dying because she could not bear the pains, Igbere TV reports.

In a lengthy post on Instagram, the 31-year-old narrated all she went through during her first second trimester saying that nothing is more challenging than carrying a child

According to her, she was bedridden for two weeks and could barely open her eyes or talk.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXdc9q7jsZE/?utm_medium=copy_link

Mo’Cheddah got married to Bukunyi in May 2018.

If people know the stress that comes with delivery, infact the reason for named "labour" cos na real work.

Not the five minutes delivery we see in Hollywood wood grin grin grin
Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 10:48pm On Dec 14, 2021
Oowel:

Ure a guy. Have u been pregnant b4? undecided
Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by Badsod(m): 11:09pm On Dec 14, 2021
Pele, it is well!
Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 11:44pm On Dec 14, 2021
teacherbim:

All women deserve accolades
Even whores deserve accolades cos they are women too. Nansense.
Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by Charx122: 1:07am On Dec 15, 2021
maiquel:
Mo
This one be Bum bum come out by force...So No you have started knacking since 26 weeks ago
Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by ofiko123(m): 1:39am On Dec 15, 2021
May God continue to keep her..
Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by Beey(f): 2:01am On Dec 15, 2021
1F30M4:

How can I "like" this over and over and over and over again, a thousand times please?! Bless your soul.
Awww you are too kind. Thanks.
Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by vickydevoka(m): 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2021
petitejolie:
abeg leave that thing. People less than 27 sef have had complications and died during child birth.
I de tell you from medical point of view. Body system differs. Go to hospital and carry out your survey. Check children with down syndromes, check the age their mothers gave birth to them.

To be honest almost all ( not all) they down syndromes I have seen around my neighborhood or hospital were given birth at old age.

Buh de good thing is that it could be discovered at early stage wen de kids is inside the stomach n could be flushed out. My neighbor did it
Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by DannyWalker: 3:59pm On Dec 15, 2021
Mariangeles:

Many women never survived it.
I love your profile picture, the lens, color grading, cloth design and matching fur and hair.... It's a grade A shot

1 Like

Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
DannyWalker:
I love your profile picture, the lens, color grading, cloth design and matching fur and hair.... It's a grade A shot

You love photography? cheesy
Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by DannyWalker: 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2021
Mariangeles:

You love photography? cheesy
like mad oh... grin you too?
Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
DannyWalker:
like mad oh... grin you too?

Yes. I only discovered that side of me recently though.
Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by DannyWalker: 7:03am On Dec 16, 2021
Mariangeles:

Yes. I only discovered that side of me recently though.
Currently trying something new with photography and modelling
Re: Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 10:26am On Dec 16, 2021
DannyWalker:
Currently trying something new with photography and modelling

Alright. Explore.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Photos Of Ciara In Lagos / Chace Crawford And Zac Efron- Who's Hotter / Iceprince And Maima Nkewa Celebrate Valentine At The Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.