Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo (3348 Views)

Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) / Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo by Bigman101: 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2021
Am in another tight corner.. I need advice..
One married woman is begging me to have sex with her,on the other hand one of my guy is really upset coz am not ready to involved in yahoo with him..he wants me to...

I don't know what to do..I need advice from you all nairalanders

Pls moderators push this topic to front page for wider audience and people could also learn something too
Re: Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo by Ynix(m): 1:56pm On Dec 14, 2021
Bigman101:
One married woman is begging me to have sex with her,on the other hand one of my guy is really upset coz am not ready to involved in yahoo with him..he wants me to...

Pls moderators push this topic to front page for wider audience and people could also learn something too
It obvious you are about to lost the potentials God placed on you.
Anyone who sleeps with a married person has a special curse according to the bible of confusion.
Anyone who steal what belongs to others according to the Bible will also be a victim of curses if not now, later on in life.

It is obvious you need to change your network of friends and environment.
Chat me up on 08089456258 if you need further counseling

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 14, 2021
N.a. wah see ur options.. well maybe try yahoo if u have patience or gigolo if u don't but the latter will take u to ur maker on time.. choose wisely cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo by osinachijude: 1:57pm On Dec 14, 2021
Re: Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo by Aufbauh(m): 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2021
The devil is after your life....run!

1 Like

Re: Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo by Bigman101: 2:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
killmods:
N.a. wah see ur options.. well maybe try yahoo if u have patience or gigolo if u don't but the latter will take u to ur maker on time.. choose wisely cheesy

Hmmm I get your point

1 Like

Re: Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo by Bigman101: 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2021
Ynix:

Anyone who sleeps with a married person has a special curse according to the bible of confusion.
Anyone who steal what belongs to others according to the Bible will also be a victim of curses if not now, later on in life.

Sir wat potential? Pls explain better
Re: Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo by Bigman101: 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2021
Aufbauh:
The devil is after your life....run!

What will I do? That's what I need to know pls
Re: Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo by Deicide: 2:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
One is illegal and one is not choose wisely grin
Re: Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo by Ynix(m): 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
Bigman101:

Sir wat potential? Pls explain better
Read Proverbs 5 and 7
Re: Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo by Bigman101: 2:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
Ynix:

Read Proverbs 5 and 7
Meaning yahoo is better
Re: Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo by Bigman101: 2:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
Deicide:
Ur point? Yahoo!!
Re: Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
Reject the both grin. . Pursue God. .

1 Like

Re: Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo by Cokahot: 2:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
Shut the hell up,special curse,cos na you be him creator ba. Stupid religion and their nicoompo
Ynix:

Re: Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo by Ynix(m): 2:44pm On Dec 14, 2021
Bigman101:

Meaning yahoo is better
Then go and read Proverbs 1 and 2.
None is better don't be unwise
Re: Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo by Ynix(m): 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
Cokahot:
Shut the hell up,special curse,cos na you be him creator ba. Stupid religion and their nicoompo
It is obvious you are into both atrocities, your sins will surely find you out if you don't repent
Re: Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo by Bigman101: 3:00pm On Dec 14, 2021
Cokahot:
Lol u deh vex??
Re: Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo by Bigman101: 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
Ynix:

Then go and read Proverbs 1 and 2.
None is better don't be unwise
I know but out of d two which is preferable
Re: Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo by Sleeknigga: 3:07pm On Dec 14, 2021
Bigman101:

no one can make the choice for you, you want to put words in our mouth, asking if to sleep with another mans wife or become a criminal..
Choose your punishment carefully.. cus we won't be there to suffer it with you.
Every aboki with him kettle

3 Likes

Re: Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo by Bluetooth777(m): 3:09pm On Dec 14, 2021
Ynix:

He didn't need any counseling abi na counseling he go dey eat? Help him with beta moni make he start business if u don't want him to start d stuffs he mentioned here naija hard abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
What is there to learn from this nonsense? These jobless youths are a problem to this forum.
Re: Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo by Ynix(m): 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
Bluetooth777:
He didn't need any counseling abi na counseling he go dey eat? Help him with beta moni make he start business if u don't want him to start d stuffs he mentioned here naija hard abeg grin
So when you want to send money to someone you don't know you do that by nairaland. Be using your brain small small na grin
Re: Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo by Ynix(m): 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2021
Bigman101:

When you start yahoo yahoo and eventually fall into the part where they say you should use your mother for ritual and that you will not live for more than 4 years you will rest. Beware of foolish decisions bro
Re: Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo by aktolly54(m): 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
Op which front page are you talking about? If the advice you get doesn't suit you then talk to your family members and ask them what to do. There are more important things need to be put on FP than your own issue. Back to the matter, follow your mind
Re: Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo by aktolly54(m): 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
Bigman101:

Op which front page are you talking about? If the advice you get doesn't suit you then talk to your family members and ask them what to do. There are more important things need to be put on FP than your own issue. Back to the matter, follow your mind
Re: Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo by Nicepoker(m): 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
Op sleep with the woman. Use her destiny and do Yahoo. Since sense is far away from you.

1 Like

Re: Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo by Quality20(m): 4:56pm On Dec 14, 2021
why not look for a nice place and start selling cooking wood
Re: Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo by MufasaLion: 5:08pm On Dec 14, 2021
None of my business.
Re: Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
Do them both and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo by franklingud(m): 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2021
Thats how satan destroy someone's bright future!

OP.... Take heed lest you destroy yourself by yourself!
Re: Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo by stacyadams: 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
Deicide:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo by stacyadams: 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
Bigman101:

My brother combine the two...or do one, give me one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats The Big Deal About Female Virginity / A World Witout Women Wud B So Intresting. ( Esspecialy Nija Babes ) / Pls Wht's Ur Own Valentine Time Table?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.