Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

International Magazine Rejects Chimamanda Adichie's Photos. See Why - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / International Magazine Rejects Chimamanda Adichie's Photos. See Why (58895 Views)

“I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie / Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast / Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: International Magazine Rejects Chimamanda Adichie's Photos. See Why by Henon: 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2021
Unicorndick:
So are we supposed to mast.urbate with the pictures now? undecided
Yes. Squeeze that tiny cock of yours hard.
Re: International Magazine Rejects Chimamanda Adichie's Photos. See Why by raphy(m): 8:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
These people want her to wear rags ND do the cover shoot..
Racist animals...c
Re: International Magazine Rejects Chimamanda Adichie's Photos. See Why by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
She set sha
Re: International Magazine Rejects Chimamanda Adichie's Photos. See Why by Ofadaman(m): 8:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
They want her to wear dreadlocks and look impoverish showing the struggle and travails of the African woman.

1 Like

Re: International Magazine Rejects Chimamanda Adichie's Photos. See Why by fredoooooo: 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
They will prefer she look hungry and tattered, buncha useless peoples.. Their structure and system is racist . Except you want to deceive yourself
Re: International Magazine Rejects Chimamanda Adichie's Photos. See Why by ebufa: 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
athaboi:
They might mean too edited and filtered not really glamorous! It's just too bad people edit so much that it end up not looking like their original self

the pictures the magazine publish as covers are not edited and filtered abi ? you have no point!
Re: International Magazine Rejects Chimamanda Adichie's Photos. See Why by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2021
Very ugly woman..
Re: International Magazine Rejects Chimamanda Adichie's Photos. See Why by TeeKings: 8:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
SHe get beauty, she get brain, she get sense, normally she be wife material
Re: International Magazine Rejects Chimamanda Adichie's Photos. See Why by freshalien: 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
Unicorndick:
So are we supposed to mast.urbate with the pictures now? undecided

And when you travel out and they call you black monkey, you start wondering how it got to that. Continue! After all, the name “Nigeria” don finish kpatakpata outside the country.
Re: International Magazine Rejects Chimamanda Adichie's Photos. See Why by freshalien: 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
justice212:
So waiting make we come do now

Like I asked someone else on this thread...and when they treat you like trash outside the country, you would be wondering why they didn’t show you any iota of respect. Why would they show you respect when you can’t read, understand and make sense of a situation.
Re: International Magazine Rejects Chimamanda Adichie's Photos. See Why by emmaattack: 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2021
No one can blindfold BEAUTY anyday.
Re: International Magazine Rejects Chimamanda Adichie's Photos. See Why by Olatara(f): 9:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
Kingpele:
Wow racism will not end soon in this world ,forget the pretence and hypocrisy of some white folks, deep down they don't want a black man to compete with them ..what is wrong with this picture bikonu
Are we (blacks) even competing with them? Look at all black countries around the world, any competition?
Re: International Magazine Rejects Chimamanda Adichie's Photos. See Why by goodheart01: 9:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
Guestlander:
Grandiosity. She too is infected with the IPOB disease.

Is it a crime if u come online with some brain cells?
Re: International Magazine Rejects Chimamanda Adichie's Photos. See Why by ComeToJesus: 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
Still looking for the glamour.
Re: International Magazine Rejects Chimamanda Adichie's Photos. See Why by codemaniacs: 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
Olatara:
Are we (blacks) even competing with them? Look at all black countries around the world, any competition?

The fact that bl:ack people are alive and living is competition to them.
Re: International Magazine Rejects Chimamanda Adichie's Photos. See Why by Guestlander: 11:07pm On Dec 14, 2021
goodheart01:

Is it a crime if u come online with some brain cells?

She's too glamorous! Are you freaking retar.ded?
Re: International Magazine Rejects Chimamanda Adichie's Photos. See Why by AnanseK(m): 11:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
Kingpele:
Wow racism will not end soon in this world ,forget the pretence and hypocrisy of some white folks, deep down they don't want a black man to compete with them ..what is wrong with this picture bikonu

Competing indeed! with heavy smelly fake hair ?.
No decent magazine will allow that 5kg of dead keratin from horse tail on their front page.
Re: International Magazine Rejects Chimamanda Adichie's Photos. See Why by Idiko1: 12:34am On Dec 15, 2021
It is safe to say a combination of B and B.
Re: International Magazine Rejects Chimamanda Adichie's Photos. See Why by stankezzy: 2:02am On Dec 15, 2021
Kingpele:
they want an ugly picture, to depict an African
Re: International Magazine Rejects Chimamanda Adichie's Photos. See Why by UncleKoboko: 6:21am On Dec 15, 2021
backtalkG:
Black is beautiful
SHUT up!

She's not black!
She's BROWN!

Black is a slave tag.
Stop living by how others define you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: International Magazine Rejects Chimamanda Adichie's Photos. See Why by Pamelaluu: 9:41am On Dec 15, 2021
I actually love the pictures...
Re: International Magazine Rejects Chimamanda Adichie's Photos. See Why by goodheart01: 10:49am On Dec 15, 2021
Guestlander:

She's too glamorous! Are you freaking retar.ded?

Dem don kill this one with slave mentality. Have u seen Oprah on magazine covers?? She's way more glamorous than Adichie.

Quit mental slavery!
Re: International Magazine Rejects Chimamanda Adichie's Photos. See Why by goodheart01: 10:52am On Dec 15, 2021
AnanseK:

Competing indeed! with heavy smelly fake hair ?.
No decent magazine will allow that 5kg of dead keratin from horse tail on their front page.

When were u born?? because if u were old enough, u would have noticed the models on magazine covers right from the late 80s till date always look glamorous with mane of hair sef. Try to understand that her hair has nothing to do with this and stop ass licking the white man
Re: International Magazine Rejects Chimamanda Adichie's Photos. See Why by Hintona(f): 9:43am On Dec 16, 2021
VEXT:

Every skin colour is beautiful

I hope you're not black because after years of humiliation by Europeans black people saying black is beautiful is a form of upliftment not that other colours are not beautiful.

Just like saying all lives matter when someone says black lives matter.

Don't be stupid!
Re: International Magazine Rejects Chimamanda Adichie's Photos. See Why by VEXT: 2:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hintona:

I hope you're not black because after years of humiliation by Europeans black people saying black is beautiful is a form of upliftment not that other colours are not beautiful.

Just like saying all lives matter when someone says black lives matter.

I am stupid!

That's your problem..
Re: International Magazine Rejects Chimamanda Adichie's Photos. See Why by Hintona(f): 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2021
VEXT:

I'm an uncle Tom

I thought as much undecided
Re: International Magazine Rejects Chimamanda Adichie's Photos. See Why by VEXT: 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hintona:

I thought as much undecided

Okay you are noticed..Bye!!
Re: International Magazine Rejects Chimamanda Adichie's Photos. See Why by Hintona(f): 2:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
VEXT:

I'm a coward...Bye!!

Of course
Re: International Magazine Rejects Chimamanda Adichie's Photos. See Why by Kingson28: 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2023
You look like a LovePeddler, and not a writer.
It takes away from the seriousness and gravity expected from a sensible writer.
Hollywood has influenced all of our women negatively.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 / "I Threw Away My Green Card" – Soyinka / The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.