Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Azeez Ilias & Woman Found Dead, Naked Inside Car - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Azeez Ilias & Woman Found Dead, Naked Inside Car (48844 Views)

Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India / Married Man, Bride-to-be Found Dead Inside Car In Kano / Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Azeez Ilias & Woman Found Dead, Naked Inside Car by Kingoslo(m): 7:00pm On Dec 14, 2021
We need be careful... Avoid what has a dangerous look... U can tell when u re in it... Becarefull
Re: Azeez Ilias & Woman Found Dead, Naked Inside Car by Nonexisting: 7:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
Are their skulls are intact?
Re: Azeez Ilias & Woman Found Dead, Naked Inside Car by Vanellson: 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2021
Wow so this can be published online so quick
This man is my brother's friend
So sad

He just travelled this evening to see his friend family

Rip to the egbon such a painful way to go

1 Like

Re: Azeez Ilias & Woman Found Dead, Naked Inside Car by Sctests: 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2021
FuckDModz:
They should secure their heads before the real omoluabis will arrive.

Lol. Funny you. You wicked gan o.

Re: Azeez Ilias & Woman Found Dead, Naked Inside Car by TheFacelessMan: 7:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
Faulty AC connection = Carbon Monoxide poisoning...

Most likely.

Modified... clothes elsewhere. Sounds like murder.
Re: Azeez Ilias & Woman Found Dead, Naked Inside Car by Nonexisting: 7:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
FuckDModz:
I dey tell you. Police should give the corpses a convoy of police, army and DSS until they get to a secured mortuary. What Afonja skull miners can't do does not exist.

4 Likes

Re: Azeez Ilias & Woman Found Dead, Naked Inside Car by ofuonyebi: 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2021
EJe Jeeeesuuu!...these wangu women no go kill men finish oooo!
adieu to the deaths...life is sometimes brutish, wicked and short
Re: Azeez Ilias & Woman Found Dead, Naked Inside Car by Scottz: 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
Most people wey de shout skull miner for thread for this nairaland be pikin mentally and physically

1 Like

Re: Azeez Ilias & Woman Found Dead, Naked Inside Car by cardoctor(m): 7:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Azeez Ilias & Woman Found Dead, Naked Inside Car by Herbephe1(m): 7:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
This is pure murder! if they're not found naked it would have been another story entirely,but the fact the the bodies were found in the car while their clothes were found in different locations... hmm ( Ejò lówó nínú = there's more to the death it doesn't look natural)
Re: Azeez Ilias & Woman Found Dead, Naked Inside Car by HEBEI: 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
Magun at work
Re: Azeez Ilias & Woman Found Dead, Naked Inside Car by Thanos5555: 7:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
Jidemoo:
Wetin carry him come don carry him go

If you don't gerrit...you forget about it

Metaphysical power open car door pit them for inside, come forever to put thier clothes for inside car
Re: Azeez Ilias & Woman Found Dead, Naked Inside Car by ActuaRise696969: 7:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
Deborah's boyfriend is a prime suspect
Re: Azeez Ilias & Woman Found Dead, Naked Inside Car by Herbephe1(m): 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
ActuaRise696969:
Deborah's boyfriend is a prime suspect

what about azeez wife or girlfriend??
Re: Azeez Ilias & Woman Found Dead, Naked Inside Car by ActuaRise696969: 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2021
Herbephe1:

what about azeez wife or girlfriend??

It was an away match.
Re: Azeez Ilias & Woman Found Dead, Naked Inside Car by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
I suspect either the boyfriend of the dead girl or the wife or another girlfriend of the dead man
Re: Azeez Ilias & Woman Found Dead, Naked Inside Car by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
F
Re: Azeez Ilias & Woman Found Dead, Naked Inside Car by Otii4god: 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
Leave person wife alone una no go gree
Re: Azeez Ilias & Woman Found Dead, Naked Inside Car by Herbephe1(m): 7:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
ActuaRise696969:

It was an away match.

that's the major reason why she needs to be interrogated too, she might think nobody would suspect her being "an away matche"
Re: Azeez Ilias & Woman Found Dead, Naked Inside Car by Drogunov: 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2021
gambia:
Pls Lord don't let me leave this world in such a way, na beg I beg you.

Also beg yourself to abstain from what late Azeez was doing before getting got.

1 Like

Re: Azeez Ilias & Woman Found Dead, Naked Inside Car by iyke2frankeze: 7:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
This Western Nigeria people.
Re: Azeez Ilias & Woman Found Dead, Naked Inside Car by Kingmena: 7:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
It's the gods at work or something ?
Do you have a business and your workers and business is stressing you out I have an ebook that will help you restructure your business to function effectively without your supervision and maximize profit. contact me for just 3k and I will also add you to a free business group
Re: Azeez Ilias & Woman Found Dead, Naked Inside Car by Icecream4U(m): 7:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
Carbon ii oxide
Re: Azeez Ilias & Woman Found Dead, Naked Inside Car by Drogunov: 7:47pm On Dec 14, 2021
TheFacelessMan:
Faulty AC connection = Carbon Monoxide poisoning...

Most likely.

Modified... clothes elsewhere. Sounds like murder.

Nope! You're actually right. Carbon Monoxide killed them, carefully removed their cloths and threw them in the gutter. Hmmm. Carbon Monoxide na confirmed assassin. That guy na bastard! The funny thing be say police neva catch am.

1 Like

Re: Azeez Ilias & Woman Found Dead, Naked Inside Car by Adebowale89(m): 7:47pm On Dec 14, 2021
FuckDModz:

NK is not around so no head of young virgin for fortification
Re: Azeez Ilias & Woman Found Dead, Naked Inside Car by Elidrisy20: 7:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
Azeez son of Baale & Deborah daughter of dubaale
Re: Azeez Ilias & Woman Found Dead, Naked Inside Car by lebienconnu: 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2021
Their being naked reveals that they both died while having sex. Apparently they were not doing it in the car.

The killer moved the bodies to the car, got rid of the clothes and drove them to that location. I am certain that was not the intended location. He probably ran out liver and decided to bail out

But why taking the pain of moving the bodies? Could the killer have been implicated if the corpses were found in the site of action? Very likely.

The car should be scanned for finger print. He could not have had time to wipe the car cause he left in panick.

3 Likes

Re: Azeez Ilias & Woman Found Dead, Naked Inside Car by LILTJAY1: 7:58pm On Dec 14, 2021
Marathon sex gone wrong
Re: Azeez Ilias & Woman Found Dead, Naked Inside Car by Oizee(f): 8:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
lebienconnu:
Their being naked reveals that they both died while having sex. Apparently they were not doing it in the car.

The killer moved the bodies to the car, got rid of the clothes and drove them to that location. I am certain that was not the intended location. He probably ran out liver and decided to bail out

But why taking the pain of moving the bodies? Could the killer have been implicated if the corpses were found in the site of action? Very likely.

The car should be scanned for finger print. He could not have had time to wipe the car cause he left in panick.
finger print for ogbodo Naija?

1 Like

Re: Azeez Ilias & Woman Found Dead, Naked Inside Car by Traplord09: 8:17pm On Dec 14, 2021
De world have become a place of manslaughter undecided undecided undecided undecided

This DOT nation..... ....
I wonder what da enjoy killing.....

Even de Dead are rummy the world kill back there killers in different human form

De churchs have join .... ... If you dont get it@forget about it...

When de father tech there son how to kill......

Leader lead by example...

Even de old men and women are working hard to damage de country grin undecided

Sometime I wonder if thins we ever get batter

This dot country need cleaning....

Even de good once are finding it hard to stay
Re: Azeez Ilias & Woman Found Dead, Naked Inside Car by Oizee(f): 8:17pm On Dec 14, 2021
LILTJAY1:
Marathon sex gone wrong
read before you comment now
Re: Azeez Ilias & Woman Found Dead, Naked Inside Car by Greatkenny2: 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
A crime of passion.. possibly a jilted lover.. How unfortunate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone / Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) / Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.