Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,877 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) (48836 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) / Labourer survives herdsmen attack in Anambra school / Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by IamHeWrites: 2:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
A Nigerian man who identified himself as Olarewanju a.k.a St. Larry has shared a video from the scene of an alleged Fulani herdsmen attack he survived with his family,Igbere TV reports.

The man who placed curses on Governor Seyi Makinde of Oyo state in the video and also praised Yoruba activist Sunday Igboho, alleged that there is an express in a bush surrounding the scene of the alleged attack.

He also showed cars that suffered damages in the attack which took place around Okitipupa road in Ondo state.

Popular Twitter influencer, @YemieFash who shared the video wrote;
“My friend and his family were attacked by Fulani herdsmen yesterday along Okitipupa road in Ondo State. Listen to him yourself.”

https://twitter.com/YemieFASH/status/1353646517060513795?s=20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20ya4OGLJss

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:22pm On Jan 25, 2021
Makinde scored an own goal

190 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
Na wah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Icyexpressions: 2:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
It's just a mere statistics when thousand of Kayode, bukunmi, Halima dies and a great tragedy and loss when one Abba KY*** dies.

Good help us.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Fajoe2020: 2:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
Thank God for you and your family's life

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by luvmijeje(f): 2:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
Very good! Let's continue raining curses on them. These leaders are sacrificing our interest on the altar of their ambition.

174 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Sundrus: 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
Useless govt + useless people + country = Failed State

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by ena5four(m): 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
If U Still Believe In Government Security, Then You're On Your Own, Currently I'm 21 And Have Learnt So Many Self Defence Skills, Including The Use Of Long And Shot Sticks With Scopes Of About X10, If U Know What The "Sticks" Represent in other word, then congratulation cheesy

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by aminusodiq(m): 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
Seyi just shot himself in the leg grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by felong(m): 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
Day it's beginning to break for yourba people. I'm sure that by now they now known that igbos aren't their enemies. They spend all their lives attacking igbos whereras Fulanis are taking over their ancestral homes.

169 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
When you think you have heard it all!

Precious Daddy, I Depend on you to Fix Nigeria.
Let your Fierce Judgement pass through the length and Breadth of the Land.
Delete the Source of Strength of the workers of Iniquity.
Delete the Workers of iniquity!
In the Name of JESUS..
Amen

79 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
Once upon a country.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by IamDavid(m): 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
Talk to your governor. Leave Seyi alone

5 Likes

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by majamajic(m): 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
Atiku / Obi government can never be as bad as this , but una Papa don tell una whom to vote for

Lai go dey one corner dey talk his own , 2 grown up elders misleading their people

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Richdad50(m): 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
shocked

The North and Fulani have opened the next chapter from their playbook of intimidation and anarchy. It is no rumors that the entire Southwest is set to be on fire but what is an honor if you can not defend your land and people.

The courage exhibited by Igbos for 3 years of war was not for those who fought at the time but for the many generations of Igbos yet to come. That no man in and outside Nigeria should ever intimidate their offspring.

Men were built and created from time memorial to defend their territory, wives, and children. Civilization didn't culture cowards.

Richdad

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by 9ja64578: 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
This is sad

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by sojayy(m): 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
E don hapun shocked shocked shocked

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Arry110(m): 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
Bbbb
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
Liar Mohammed says otherwise
'Nigeria’s Security Situation Better Than In 2015' - Lai Mohammed
https://www.nairaland.com/6382241/lai-mohammed-nigerias-security-situation

As e dey like this, I don suspend my morning jogging till further notice. Getting a treadmill this week.
Nonsense

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by wellmax(m): 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
Presidential material

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by RPG2020(m): 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
Defend yourself i don talk my own

2 Likes

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
Hmm
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by JooEeL(m): 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nigeria is run as a cult. By a terrorist gang.

To be a governor is to be part of the rung. That is why Osibanjo the Shatta-Bundle, Tinubu the Ojuyobo, Mumumakinde... will keep shut.

They will never defend you, until you self-determinate. And the time is now. Shout out Koiki; Shout out Igboho; shout out Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. These 3 people, these 3 people : these are the REAL MEN. Dont argue with me! I doff my hat for them anyday anytime, twice on a Monday

30 Likes

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by KubwaBoy: 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
sad
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Sergio145: 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by VirginFinder: 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
Dotherightthing:
When you think you have heard it all!

Precious Ddaddy, I Ddepend on you to Ffix Nigeria.
Let your Ffierce Jjudgement pass through the length and Bbreadth of the Lland.
Delete the Ssource of Sstrength of the workers of Iniquity.
Delete the Wworkers of iniquity!
In the Name of JESUS..
Amen
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by AhlexOfficial(m): 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
How did we get here?

They graze our farms at will, threaten us on our land, kidnap and kill our people, rape our wives and daughters, and our government turns a deaf ear. They want to dominate us on our land

If only they know such days of conquest no longer exist. They're leaving our land and nothing is stopping that.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by UncleHaba22: 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nigeria is becoming a zoo truly

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by CalabarPikin: 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
Hmmmm

The lifeless thing in Aso villa will not say anything till when the other tribe pick up their arms....

Las las division will settle all of this mess

9 Likes

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Ihatemumu: 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
Yoruba Wake Up. ESN already showed the expo

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Who Sent 'Good Morning Babe' To Married Woman On Whatsapp Arrested By Police / Azeez Ilias & Woman Found Dead, Naked Inside Car / N20,000 Per Beating: Dismissed Naval Officer Arrested (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.