Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends (35424 Views)

Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist / Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account / Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by KillAlabi2021(m): 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
awesonjr:
what is akwuna akwna

Prostitute

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 14, 2021
KillAlabi2021:

Prostitute
OK thanks
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by Feggie3: 8:03pm On Dec 14, 2021
awesonjr:
what is akwuna akwna
It means they are born again
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 14, 2021
Na this kind girl i dey like grin
always bold and courageous grin
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by stasius: 8:11pm On Dec 14, 2021
She is being realistic mehn.!

Most Nigerians are hypocrites.
They castigate gays and all but their life is messed... As in really smelly lives!

But finally, God will judge every human being according to his merits and demerits. Whatever you do be upright! That's all.

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
Feggie3:
It means they are born again
grin Opposite born again ba
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by jaxxy(m): 8:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
isaiah4life:
Your life, your choice. But there is a must watch movie we all will see at our old age. I hope when you watch your younger self, you will be so proud of all your actions.

The only thing women with this erotic body fear is old age and nothing else.

U should know when lady is playing reverse psychology. grin

Gay Wetin? grin
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by TEEJHEY(m): 8:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
She looks man...
Or na my eyes dry deceive me?
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by gnhpowerhouse: 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
Ara21:
See how fake she looks
. She is not Fake ...Show us your Picture if U 're Bold Accuser
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by Loreettaa: 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2021
GonzalezAguero:
It's a great thing to do..gays are great people to be with..
Na so. The ones that rape kids too nko? As if sexual preference determines one's goodness.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by JustforMen: 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2021
MufasaLion:
That's cool. Most Nigerians are hypocrites and judgemental.

why are you judgmental against most Nigerians?
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by Dreytonisback(m): 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
Despite having such a wide thick ass redpillers still feed her breakfast on a stead
It's either she's attempting suicide today or giving her life yo Christ tomorrow
Las Las women no well but you see that thing called p.e.ni.s
E fit correct any mad woman head

May God grant her gay friend request , on judgement day even God go see naija doing E go shock shocked

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
Loreettaa:

[s]Na so. The ones that rape kids too nko? As if sexual preference determines one's goodness. [/s]
Your point pls?
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by MufasaLion: 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2021
JustforMen:

why are you judgmental against most Nigerians?

Judgemental? Nah! I'm being realistic.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] Rhetorical question
Wasn't expecting something sensible from yourself tho.. thanks for living up to that..feel free to cancel this also..keep embarrassing yourself online man..
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by Carlylepneuma: 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
Yes because u don't like been told the truth, so u rather stay with fake humans who live by animalistic theories of social freedom... Na ur way �
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by Okhuadams(m): 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
DropsMic:
The people below make the best friends

Gays
Atheists
Agnostics
Realists
Traditionalists
People in tech
Writers (not bloggers, actual writers)

Avoid the ones below

Religious people

Those who talk about God alot

People with two English names

Those who can't think for themselves (talking about those wey believe say only those practicing their religion go enter heaven)

Those who have fallen victim twice to a Ponzi scheme

Typical Nigerians (you know them)

Typical Nigerian girls (talking about those dumb ones who think it's a guys sole duty to take care of a woman)

And most importantly avoid those wey add God for their business names... (Talking about them God is my all business enterprise, Grateful to God and sons company.
the more reason why everybody including ur family members are avoiding you codedly
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by Okhuadams(m): 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2021
TMSMedia:
Actress Princess Shyngle has shared one of the things she wants at this time in her life, IgbereTV reports.

The actress in her Instastory post said she now wants to have only gay friends. Shyngle stated that she tired of her "judgemental, boring and hating ass" straight friends.

She wrote;

https://igberetvnews.com/1408981/princess-shyngle-want-gay-friends/
Dem go still gossip you abeg try make animal friends Dem go just dey look you dey Wonder
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by Hashabiah: 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
[s]
GonzalezAguero:

Wasn't expecting something sensible from yourself tho.. thanks for living up to that..feel free to cancel this also..keep embarrassing yourself online man..
[/s] Mumu
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
Hashabiah:
[/s] [s]Mumu
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by SurvivorM(f): 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Okay!

Seen
oh damnn you aren't in the front page
Damn niggarr
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
That is your fvcking business o
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by Rotji(m): 10:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
Really?! must you carry dis one as news too?!
Why can't you just leave us alone and allow her fans comment on her SM and just leave us alone. Enough of this nonsense abeg
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by DrMuzungu(m): 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
Tiny waist, and deformed and oversized yansh.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by PRINCEHAZAEL: 11:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
Oga Focus on ur Life and leave these people alone...Frustrated Nigga
DropsMic:
The people below make the best friends

Gays
Atheists
Agnostics
Realists
Traditionalists
People in tech
Writers (not bloggers, actual writers)

Avoid the ones below

Religious people

Those who talk about God alot

People with two English names

Those who can't think for themselves (talking about those wey believe say only those practicing their religion go enter heaven)

Those who have fallen victim twice to a Ponzi scheme

Typical Nigerians (you know them)

Typical Nigerian girls (talking about those dumb ones who think it's a guys sole duty to take care of a woman)

And most importantly avoid those wey add God for their business names... (Talking about them God is my all business enterprise, Grateful to God and sons company.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by JustforMen: 11:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
MufasaLion:

Judgemental? Nah! I'm being realistic.

so Judgement can also be realistic!

when someone disagrees with your outlook on issues or differs with you, it is not necessarily being judgemental.They just see things differently.

using your logic, everyone has things they are being "realistic" about.
In otherwords, everyone is judgemental on some issues. in this case, I mean everybody has things they consider wrong or things they adjudge to be abnormal.

so, being realistic/ judgemental about things is normal.
All that needs to be done is to request for a rational basis for the judgement in a civilised public discourse.
saying someone is judgemental, does not move the needle forward. it is just an emotional statement that does not mean much without a clear definition.
thanks.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by Flamemignon1(m): 3:46am On Dec 15, 2021
Rotji:
Really?! must you carry dis one as news too?!
Why can't you just leave us alone and allow her fans comment on her SM and just leave us alone. Enough of this nonsense abeg
Really? Must you comment? Why don't you skip the post and everyone wins or second thought, go create your own forum, there... No one will tell you what to do but you have no right to tell someone what to do post on their forum
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by bitingcool: 4:04am On Dec 15, 2021
na neck her Bobby dey
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by MufasaLion: 6:57am On Dec 15, 2021
JustforMen:

so Judgement can also be realistic!

when someone disagrees with your outlook on issues or differs with you, it is not necessarily being judgemental.They just see things differently.

using your logic, everyone has things they are being "realistic" about.
In otherwords, everyone is judgemental on some issues. in this case, I mean everybody has things they consider wrong or things they adjudge to be abnormal.

so, being realistic/ judgemental about things is normal.
All that needs to be done is to request for a rational basis for the judgement in a civilised public discourse.
saying someone is judgemental, does not move the needle forward. it is just an emotional statement that does not mean much without a clear definition.
thanks.

TRASH! Try and think deep.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by JustforMen: 9:14am On Dec 15, 2021
MufasaLion:

TRASH! Try and think deep.

see the mindset of the person complaining about being judgemental!

no wonder!!!

bye bye
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by IMASTEX: 10:45am On Dec 15, 2021
isaiah4life:
Your life, your choice. But there is a must watch movie we all will see at our old age. I hope when you watch your younger self, you will be so proud of all your actions.

The only thing women with this erotic body fear is old age and nothing else.
Word!!!

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by BluntCrazeMan: 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
TMSMedia:
Actress Princess Shyngle has shared one of the things she wants at this time in her life, IgbereTV reports.

The actress in her Instastory post said she now wants to have only gay friends. Shyngle stated that she tired of her "judgemental, boring and hating ass" straight friends.

She wrote;

https://igberetvnews.com/1408981/princess-shyngle-want-gay-friends/
Everything about her is related to sex.
Doesn't she do any other thing with her life.??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did Davido Shade Republic Of Congo? / Elsie Okpocha Rocks Graphic Print Jumpsuit [PICS] / Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.