Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,032 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends (35399 Views)

Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist / Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account / Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by DamnnNiggarr: 7:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
shocked

Okay!

Seen
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by ActuaRise696969: 7:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
By Gay she means Lesbians.

Anyway, some girls love it in their assses and equally wouldn't mind handling other breasts.

The good thing about being married is, I wouldn't date a girl who isn't a lesbian. Straight girls are turning pussies into LLCs.

Xxxx Clitocurrency LLC
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by emmy4real94(m): 7:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
G
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by cardoctor(m): 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
Wetin consign me
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
Hashabiah:
This one don codedly join secret society that embraces gay and lesbians as a mode of acceptance
Mister stop spewing garbage on this forum...did you perform the initiation on her?

3 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by topliest: 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
TMSMedia:
Actress Princess Shyngle has shared one of the things she wants at this time in her life, IgbereTV reports.

The actress in her Instastory post said she now wants to have only gay friends. Shyngle stated that she tired of her "judgemental, boring and hating ass" straight friends.

She wrote;

what is in her mind

https://igberetvnews.com/1408981/princess-shyngle-want-gay-friends/
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by ignis: 7:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
Wahala
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by Kzais(m): 7:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
Olosho
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by Kzais(m): 7:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
Ibrahim32r:
Ok
scam
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 14, 2021
Where is that righteousness modafvcka when you need em.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by berryPee(m): 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
grin she will have the shape of a centuar when she enter menopause
isaiah4life:
Your life, your choice. But there is a must watch movie we all will see at our old age. I hope when you watch your younger self, you will be so proud of all your actions.

The only thing women with this erotic body fear is old age and nothing else.

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
Ara21:
See how fake she looks
"How fake" that's an insultive words woman..just cos her ideology differ from yours gives you no right to use offensive words at her..

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by Mko123(m): 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2021
Iru katikati wo leleyi bayii?

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by redcliff: 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2021
until them ferk you
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by halfbloodprince(m): 7:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
Judgemental is one word, olodo.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by Traplord09: 7:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
See nairaland and post after the rules and there constitution

Da we never see reason In sex..... ..... Post undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Narait9b nairaland be like bubu and there one sided rules.... ....

In this life there's is freedom of speech undecided undecided
Only if the person is doing well,(good)
Da won't be any hate.....

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Nairobi nairaland go and look at de rules ......
....... ....... .........

Anyone can say what da want to say as far no body Call anyone names..., kiss
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
Water girls are now in need of water guys! This generation is really going far in impunity against their creator and maker.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
DropsMic:
The people below make the best friends

Gays
Atheists
Agnostics
Realists
Traditionalists
People in tech
Writers (not bloggers, actual writers)

Avoid the ones below

Religious people

Those who talk about God alot

People with two English names

Those who can't think for themselves (talking about those wey believe say only those practicing their religion go enter heaven)

Those who have fallen victim twice to a Ponzi scheme

Typical Nigerians (you know them)

Typical Nigerian girls (talking about those dumb ones who think it's a guys sole duty to take care of a woman)

And most importantly avoid those wey add God for their business names... (Talking about them God is my all business enterprise, Grateful to God and sons company.

Good list.
The ones that talk about God all the time are usually the worst of Nigerians. They use God as cover for their selfish acts.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by PGKing1(m): 7:37pm On Dec 14, 2021
That means you will have lesbian friends as well grin...

Still remain your #1 plug for Original Backwoods in naija
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by SurvivorM(f): 7:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
See person name "tiny waist" lol
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by RevolverOcelot(m): 7:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
So she removed 5 ribs and one intestine to achieve this? Vanity tho.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by davidtemi(m): 7:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
Dis one still dey?? ??
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by Hashabiah: 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2021
[s]
GonzalezAguero:

Mister stop spewing garbage on this forum...did you perform the initiation on her?
[/s] Rhetorical question
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by Kingmena: 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2021
Whatever rock your boat. We don't care.
Do you have a business and your workers and business is stressing you out I have an ebook that will help you restructure your business to function effectively without your supervision and maximize profit. contact me for just 3k and I will also add you to a free business group
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by Traplord09: 7:48pm On Dec 14, 2021
hastrupadewale3:
Stupid single sorry shyngle. You need Jesus Christ end time is near

That what you we say undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided :-

Fake churches add up to everythin

Add + Add --=addiction adios
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by Elidrisy20: 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
Gays too na Guy dem dey follow
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by SenecaTheYonger: 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2021
Which straight male can stand before you without wanting to fvck you
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by standout5: 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2021
She meant she wants happy friends. Why don't you guys get it?.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2021
KillAlabi2021:
99% of women all over the world

Are akwuna akwna
what is akwuna akwna
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by errigdee: 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2021
all these oloshos sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Annoying Thing About Nigerian Comedians / Laura Ikeji Displays Bare Bump In Cute New Photos. / Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.