Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,385 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Modified - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Modified (1405 Views)

Modified / MODIFIED / Modified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modified by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
I really feel i should have done something about this much earlier, but as they say, "it's better late than never".

During my early days in NL in late 2018, there was this lady with the moniker mobilia that used to express her disapproval for my posts. Although many NL Christians that did same at the time, her own approach made me to yet see her as a friend regardless... because it showed she meant well.

At the time, I once stumbled on one of her threads, "regrets", where I saw a post she spoke about being "scared for my life".

I wanted to but unfortunately i can't post the comment here because it seems to trigger the spambot, but here is the link to the post: https://www.nairaland.com/4823536/regrets/1#73476892

When I saw it, even though at the time she appeared disapproving of me, I was seriously concerned, because it seemed she was really troubled.

I hence responded to her post regardless, and my response was based on the orientation I did God's work with, which is, not being afraid of being afraid, which I learnt from the experiences of the prophets and apostles before us, because some, as Jesus disciples, really feared for their lives at some point, but that didn't deter them as they kept advancing regardless. So I tried to use that to encourage her a bit as could be seen here: https://www.nairaland.com/4823536/regrets/3#74738259

At the time, i had just read a few posts including the Op, so wasn't able to figure out what made her so scared for her life or who was behind her ordeal was, but I wished I knew so that i could do what I possibly could to address it. But shortly afterwards, I got to realize that @mobilia had deactivated her account which made me quite sad really because I thought her input and presence here was a real plus here spiritually speaking.

Now that was in 2019, but fast forward to this year, I got to realize that @eviana moniker belonged to the same @mobilia who deactivated, so I was happy she was back even though I never openly expressed this here or even had any conversation with her afterwards.

But I occasionally followed her posts, and it was in the process, I got to realize that there was someone kind of stalking her here with the moniker @Peacejoylove. It was a moniker I was already familiar with here, who in my opinion had serious issues with the few interactions I've had with him, but I never knew this was the same guy @Privettoall that had made her to become scared for her life at the time.

It was after a conversation they had where the issue was brought up, that I was like, "so this is the same fool that had been behind her ordeal, that is still coming to teach me how to and how not to preach the Gospel of Christ", no wonder! He sounded like someone mentally ill during the few conversations i had with him, that I had to completely ignore him because he proved to be a nut case beyond repair, so I wasn't surprised.

I thought about going after him when he kept troubling her from one thread to another, picking up from where he left as @Privettoall with her former moniker, but for some strange reason, I didn't do so.

I feel bad and quite guilty that It's only after the scammer brought his madness to where I was that I did what I should have done from the onset, which i must admit was selfish on my part, hence I do offer my apologies to whomever it may concern.

That said, I'm ready to do whatever it takes to ensure that this fraudster @Peacejoylove posing as a sheep was completely exposed for who he really was and finally apprehended.

God bless.

Eviana/Mobilia response:

Eviana:

Yes, I absolutely remember you on the thread....and was very skeptical of you even on that particular thread when you were offering encouragement. I had to come back and even apologize for doubting you.
You are also correct that we differed on some aspects within our beliefs, but I still didn't mean any harm to you.

So so very much I could say about what has transpired yet again (without my provocation....haven't bothered nor spoken to, nor called any single person here on this platform or offline...yet here come the false allegations yet ahain), but I will say this: "Thank you for this....." "Thank you from the depths of my soul...." "I wholeheartedly accept the apology."
God still sits on His throne......

God bless you and may He be glorified when ALL is said and done.
Re: Modified by jesusjnr1: 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

To me, you are occultic. You are. And I have been warning you. Do you want me to deal with you? Look...if you dont take your time...I will personally address your case. What is it with you?

I will soon treat your f..ck up. Just continue in this your stylish occultic style...I will soon shock you.

This is the same scammer/blackmailer/con-artist/criminal element, posing here as a Christian, that's behind the deactivated moniker @Privettoall who broke Nairaland rules by asking another NLander, @mobilia/eviana for her personal security number, debit, credit card and account details, but when she refused to give him after his fraudulent nature was exposed, he resorted to threatening her life.

Here are some related posts and thread links to substantiate these claims:

https://www.nairaland.com/post/105954828

Mobilia:

But yes...I will say it again.
You asked for my SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER, DEBIT CARD NUMBER, CREDIT CARD NUMBER AND BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER...back in August.

You threatened just yesterday to murder me.
I hope that wasn't erased like my very long and detailed post this morning.

You are correct: ONE of us is lying.

https://www.nairaland.com/4823536/regrets/1#73487570

Privettoall:

She thinks this will be the usual online fights. I have thought well in advance what to do. Before i replied her, i took my time to see how to tackle it. And when she receives the first shock, I will stay silent for over a year. She will run everywhere to get my attention but I will quote even the laws of Moses. They think they know all. She is an online broadcaster she is american bla bla bluff bluff. She is a christian indeed.

One question: if she was Jesus, would Jesus not prefer the peaceful way to end it? She has peace with destroying one.

She has forgotten that "vengeance is the Lord's". "The wages of sin is death". My point: God also strikes back, but He gives cautions before doing so. So, dealing ruthlessly with this kind of stony hearted individual may be necessary after series of private ways of contacting her that she blocked, and this public way as she remains adamant. Maybê she feels it is ending online. When she sees it life at her door step, it is when she realises it is dangerous to mess around with some people.

Before you deal with this kind of person, just be extra careful. She cannot bring the "receipts" out cos she knows I will dock her. And she knows me well that I will never release any private info online, but will definitely get to her. Did I not have my way making her aware of what exactly is going on now? Even people reading can deduce that things are not like how she had been claiming. If she is wise, she will choose the peaceful way.

https://www.nairaland.com/4823536/regrets/1#73476696

2 Likes

Re: Modified by Perfecttouch(m): 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2021
I am not understanding
Re: Modified by ahnie: 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
Perfecttouch:
I am not understanding
Just enjoy the show.
Re: Modified by jesusjnr2021: 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
Privettoall:

Anyway, what you did hurt me badly. Maybe you do not see it that way..but believe me, it is doing it. It is coded.

This body harm threat is funny. Anyway, I do not mean it that way. And you just want to capitalise on that.

https://www.nairaland.com/4823536/regrets/1#73488716

Mobilia:

I stopped talking to you because once you asked for my financial info, I believed you to be fraudulent.

You have threatened to kill me...
Lives may not mean much to some folk, but mine does to me...and to my family/friends.
If I'm not dying for a cause, then there's no need for me to die prematurely.
Again continue this witch-hunt.
Do sir, as you please.

However, you cannot threaten someone (through bribe, force, insult, abuse, slander etc) into doing anything. That is inhumane.
I am not a captive on any man's island.

https://www.nairaland.com/4823536/regrets/1#73492970

Mobilia: *Thread Marked for Investigation by FBI Cyber Crime Unit*

Have you ever regretted anything?
Perhaps a food choice, a wrong clothing choice, a word spoken, a word NOT spoken, a wrong turn etc.
Even stuff such as giving certain people something as delicate as email address and/or phone number too soon.
Trusting too soon and revealing too much about yourself after being asked.

Maybe you emptied yourself (innocently) and too soon only to then be slandered in multiple situations.
Perhaps you have been "baited and baited" numerous times for personal financial information such as bank account info, social security number, debit card number etc.
and preyed upon with malicious and nefarious intent from folks.

But still acknowledged the very folks because of your nature.
Being oneself may have come with a heavy price.

Even God (our Creator) had a moment where He had a regret.
Genesis 6:6 (KJV)
"And it repented the Lord that He had made man on the Earth, and it grieved Him at His heart."
But even if you read the second part of this verse, it shows the compassion of God.
He was ultimately saddened and broken in heart
that His creation had gone so astray.
But you know what?
Although God had that moment, He still fulfilled
His purpose for mankind.
He still ultimately died for mankind (the same ones that He at one time repented for creating),
so that we could one day (if we choose) reunite with Him for eternity.

So although some unfortunate and terrible situations
happened in Jesus' life at times, all in the end turned
out for the ultimate good.
So, in light of Christ' life and examples, perhaps just perhaps, those "fumbles and stumbles" have purposes in your life too.

Let us never forget that "point" in this journey! Be
encouraged.
Romans 8:38 (KJV)
"And we know that all things work together
for the good to them that love God, to them
who are the called according to His purpose."

Re: Modified by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 15, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Maaaaaaadest demon.

So you changed the topic of this thread from "Keeping PeaceJoylove in place from threatening people's lives" to "when the righteous keeps mute....."

Baaaasssstard.

So, you want to keep mute after your attempt to tarnish my image? You are a rogue.

See, you dont know the rock you have jammed. Do you think I am one of those you opened threads on and disgraced? You are going to disgrace yourself..

Honestly, you will say exactly how I threatened people's lives. You must.

And I will return to say I am a threat to you. Yes, I am a threat to you.

See. I have one promise for you, I will destroy your fake ministry on this NL.

Hahahahhaha. grin grin grin The righteous wants to keep mute....right? You will talk oooo. Sebi you be radio Kantanga. Radio with fully charged battery always. Radio Nairaland. Right? Na you be the new mouth piece of Eviana (the old mobilia) aka King of the boys. Demonjnr impersonating Jesus as jesusjnr2020, see...you will talk ooo. I will remove deafness and dumbness in you...you will talk. Baaaassssstarrd. Yes, you are. You can just come up and destroy one's reputation? I will come around oooo to threaten your kingdom more.

Boy, your ban is over. Continue your thread.

You never sabi am. You must continue this thread oooooo. You must. Na me and you. If you dont continue this thread, you are basssstarrrrd. Na me tell you.

Listen, I have promise you......I will chain you down in Yaba left. I will. I promise you.

You and Eviana, the King of the boys...I will handle you both well.

A dey follow you bumper to bumper. Come on! Continue this thread. Well played.

Meanwhile.....follow my thread where I have started exposing the evil in this demon:

https://www.nairaland.com/6895441/jesusjnr2020-false-prophet-thread-lies
I had no choice but to open this thread after he started this.

Radio Kantanga, oya....continue....continue narrating how I threatened the lives of people. Continue narrating the events between Eviana and I. You will say it exactly how it all happened. Sebi you were there. Right? Sebi you recorded everything. You dey there when I scammed her. You have all evidences...right? If you dont produce evidences how it all happened here, you are a dog. And I will make sure I chain you down in Yaba left.

Radio without battery, I believe you know what Eviana asked me before the issue of credit card came in. Oya, talk am here. Say exactly my documents the king of the boys asked before I asked her to provide her own info first. Sebi you know all. Oya, talk am out here. Radio katanga.

I expect you to narrate it all well cos you were the third person there. I remember seeing you there na. Sebi, we dey on conference call all the times we spoke. You heard all ...right? Mr. Witness... oya....continue. Radio Katanga...we dey read... continue.

Evil Parrot keep talking
Radio Katanga

Re: Modified by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 15, 2021
Special announcement!

If you know how to locate this demon impersonating Jesus as Jesusjnr2020, please send me email. I want face to face meeting with him. And I promise ....I will land him chained down in Yaba left.

If this is a threat to his existences, please, let him go and report me. I will show there. When you are bold to tarnish my image cos I decided to stop your false doctrines, then, you and I have issues to settle.

Please, send me email if you know how to get him. I am ready to spend everything to chain him down in Yaba left.

Luckily for his madame Eviana, that one is hiding in Lamerika (America). But this one is in naija. I will find him.

If this is a threat to his existence, let him go and report me. I will face him.
Re: Modified by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Maaaaaaadest demon.

So you changed the topic of this thread from "Keeping PeaceJoylove in place from threatening people's lives" to "when the righteous keeps mute....."

Baaaasssstard.

So, you want to keep mute after your attempt to tarnish my image? You are a rogue.

See, you dont know the rock you have jammed. Do you think I am one of those you opened threads on and disgraced? You are going to disgrace yourself..

Honestly, you will say exactly how I threatened people's lives. You must.

And I will return to say I am a threat to you. Yes, I am a threat to you.

See. I have one promise for you, I will destroy your fake ministry on this NL.

Hahahahhaha. grin grin grin The righteous wants to keep mute....right? You will talk oooo. Sebi you be radio Kantanga. Radio with fully charged battery always. Radio Nairaland. Right? Na you be the new mouth piece of Eviana (the old mobilia) aka King of the boys. Demonjnr impersonating Jesus as jesusjnr2020, see...you will talk ooo. I will remove deafness and dumbness in you...you will talk. Baaaassssstarrd. Yes, you are. You can just come up and destroy one's reputation? I will come around oooo to threaten your kingdom more.

Boy, your ban is over. Continue your thread.

You never sabi am. You must continue this thread oooooo. You must. Na me and you. If you dont continue this thread, you are basssstarrrrd. Na me tell you.

Listen, I have promise you......I will chain you down in Yaba left. I will. I promise you.

You and Eviana, the King of the boys...I will handle you both well.

A dey follow you bumper to bumper. Come on! Continue this thread. Well played.

Meanwhile.....follow my thread where I have started exposing the evil in this demon:

I had no choice but to open this thread after he started this.

Radio Kantanga, oya....continue....continue narrating how I threatened the lives of people. Continue narrating the events between Eviana and I. You will say it exactly how it all happened. Sebi you were there. Right? Sebi you recorded everything. You dey there when I scammed her. You have all evidences...right? If you dont produce evidences how it all happened here, you are a dog. And I will make sure I chain you down in Yaba left.

Radio without battery, I believe you know what Eviana asked me before the issue of credit card came in. Oya, talk am here. Say exactly my documents the king of the boys asked before I asked her to provide her own info first. Sebi you know all. Oya, talk am out here. Radio katanga.

I expect you to narrate it all well cos you were the third person there. I remember seeing you there na. Sebi, we dey on conference call all the times we spoke. You heard all ...right? Mr. Witness... oya....continue. Radio Katanga...we dey read... continue.

Evil Parrot keep talking
Radio Katanga
Be patient renowned NL scammer and blackmailer. The treatment for your mental illness is not one that your doctor should rush so there wouldn't be any complications.

I hope you're not yet through with your own voluntary exposé of your madness to all and sundry you called thread, thinking it's me you're exposing, lol. Continue making a mockery of yourself thinking it's me you're doing...

By the time I'm through with you, you'd understand what it means when one's cup is full...

As you can see with developments on this thread, i'm not through with you yet but just taking my time and working behind the scenes to make sure everything was in place.

So just be patient boy.

No need to rush your treatment so your madness would be fully cured.
Re: Modified by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:17pm On Dec 15, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
Special announcement!

If you know how to locate this demon impersonating Jesus as Jesusjnr2020, please send me email. I want face to face meeting with him. And I promise ....I will land him chained down in Yaba left.

If this is a threat to his existences, please, let him go and report me. I will show there. When you are bold to tarnish my image cos I decided to stop your false doctrines, then, you and I have issues to settle.

Please, send me email if you know how to get him. I am ready to spend everything to chain him down in Yaba left.

Luckily for his madame Eviana, that one is hiding in Lamerika (America). But this one is in naija. I will find him.

If this is a threat to his existence, let him go and report me. I will face him.
You're making it really easy for me because although there aren't many here that like me, most would rather entrust me with their private info than a criminal like you seeking for the slightest opportunity to scam or blackmail someone.

Eviana/Mobilia learnt the hard way that not everyone could be trusted with their private info because people like you exist.

I promise you that this your open display of mental illness would soon end.

So I hope you get the info you seek about me, so that you can make it happen much sooner, because i'm not just in Nigeria but i'm proudly Nigerian, so i'm ain't going anywhere soon.

Certainly not like you desperately looking for someone like Mobilia/eviana to scam and blackmail so you'd escape.

Be patient I say unto you. Your cure is coming soon.
Re: Modified by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
Privettoall:

Anyway, what you did hurt me badly. Maybe you do not see it that way..but believe me, it is doing it. It is coded.

This body harm threat is funny. Anyway, I do not mean it that way. And you just want to capitalise on that.

https://www.nairaland.com/4823536/regrets/1#73488716

Mobilia:

I stopped talking to you because once you asked for my financial info, I believed you to be fraudulent.

Lives may not mean much to some folk, but mine does to me...and to my family/friends.
Do sir, as you please.

However, you cannot threaten someone (through bribe, force, insult, abuse, slander etc) into doing anything. That is inhumane.

Mobilia: *Thread Marked for Investigation by FBI Cyber Crime Unit*

Have you ever regretted anything?
Perhaps a food choice, a wrong clothing choice, a word spoken, a word NOT spoken, a wrong turn etc.
Even stuff such as giving certain people something as delicate as email address and/or phone number too soon.
Trusting too soon and revealing too much about yourself after being asked.

Maybe you emptied yourself (innocently) and too soon only to then be slandered in multiple situations.
Perhaps you have been "baited and baited" numerous times for personal financial information such as bank account info, social security number, debit card number etc.
and preyed upon with malicious and nefarious intent from folks.

But still acknowledged the very folks because of your nature.
Being oneself may have come with a heavy price.

Even God (our Creator) had a moment where He had a regret.
Genesis 6:6 (KJV)
"And it repented the Lord that He had made man on the Earth, and it grieved Him at His heart."
But even if you read the second part of this verse, it shows the compassion of God.
He was ultimately saddened and broken in heart
that His creation had gone so astray.
But you know what?
Although God had that moment, He still fulfilled
His purpose for mankind.
He still ultimately died for mankind (the same ones that He at one time repented for creating),
so that we could one day (if we choose) reunite with Him for eternity.

So although some unfortunate and terrible situations
happened in Jesus' life at times, all in the end turned
out for the ultimate good.
So, in light of Christ' life and examples, perhaps just perhaps, those "fumbles and stumbles" have purposes in your life too.

Let us never forget that "point" in this journey! Be
encouraged.
Romans 8:38 (KJV)
"And we know that all things work together
for the good to them that love God, to them
who are the called according to His purpose."

Re: Modified by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:44am On Dec 16, 2021

Mobilia:

Do sir, as you please.

Re: Modified by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 16, 2021
Jesusjnr has started deleting messages here ooo. Mad man....
Re: Modified by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 16, 2021
Perfecttouch:
I am not understanding
ahnie:

Just enjoy the show.

These are the messages here. I hope you people remember well. And then he replies perfecttouch that he was banned and that he didnt put his words well...and that he willl return.

How come the message has been deleted above? Of course he may quickly want to bout it back there again. But I will expose him more.

This man is a rogue..

I hope you guys remember this well.
Re: Modified by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 16, 2021
Check the deletion here....

He is deleting with mod account to cover his track and where he has messed up..

Re: Modified by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 16, 2021
Note that the demon is changing the narrative

I am sure everyone is following this very well..this is the way these people behave. They are demons. This demon called Jesusjnr is changing the narrative.

1. He has started deleting posts to cover his tracks. I have shown it above.

2. He has created another moniker fast jesusjnr2021 to cover it well.

3. He pretended like spam bot banned him so he could delete many posts.

4. He deleted here and deleted in my counter post.

5. He has changed the topic here three times because he wants to change the narrative.

First.... he used "How long can we leave PeaceJoylove and he keeps threatening lives".

I knocked him and showed him where the Eviana he is using to support his claim messed up. He quickly changed it the below..

Second.. he changed it to "when the righteous keeps mute, PeaceJoylove succeeded". [/b]Oh, he realised that he has no case and he has been defeated, so he wanted to change it to a case that he is the righteous and he will keep mute.

Then, I knocked him more. The mad dog who not intelligent has changed it again. He wants to fight. And he changed rhe topic again to " New Post [b]@Peacejoylove Threatened To Kill Mobilia Cos She Didn't Give Him Credit Card Inf

He deleted posts and then changed the topic to fight me.

Note that it is not possible for any member to delete posts like this. Only mods can do it

Jesusjnr is a mod here. He has an official mod account he uses. But he has other several accounts to do his demon works.

He has been deleting posts. There is this Bassreeves also. I am supporting they are in the same gang. Or they are different mods but are dangerous.

Mr Seun Osewa, you need to investigate your mods. Especially these ones I'm the religious groups. I have had problems with you cos of your mods. You better check these mods well. They are rogues.

Investigate this issue... move to this thread and investigate it too.

If you need more information concerning this issue from the start, I will provide everything.

1. Bassreeves...this moniker has deleted post of others. I can still look for traces.

2. Jesusjnr2020 ...this moniker has just deleted posts again here....I have traces....I have posted.

The question is that which mods account deleted those posts? For what reason? How? What time were the posts made? What time did they get deleted? For what reason? I believe you.can check the archive and see. Also was it the spam bot that deleted the posts? Can spam bot delete posts made after 24 hours?

See eh.... rogues are many in this NL. And many mods are among them.
Re: Modified by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 16, 2021
the demon is changing topic to alter links
This demon thinks he is smart. But he doesnt know he has jammed one who is smarter.

I may not be a mod, but I can nab a fraudulent mod. No matter how you use your power, I will find a way to nab you.

He was so sure he could tarnish my image cos he has a way to manipulate posts and delete posts. But I'm smarter.

The same issue I had with Eviana. He would return to the old threads to change the narrative to cover her tracks. But God gave me the wisdom.

Now, this demon has started changing the topics so that all my links to this thread will not work. This is the reason he is changing it.

But I assure him....this moniker jesusjnr2020 which he has invested his time to create is going down. I am going to make sure I destroy it if NL turns blind eyes to this issue.

Listen to me, I dont make false claims. I dont just come online to rant. I dont just insult. If you insult me first, I will respond. And I ha e see that this NL is a place where many demons exists. Imagine how this demon pretends to be good. I have been studying him, and really, I dont want to attack him. But he is always posting errors. And then, he moves it to front page with his real mod account. I keep wondering why this demon keeps making front page everytime.

His jesusjnr first account was so popular that people were always hailing him. And then, pride set in. He made a prophesy and he failed..but he had pasted of deleting the account. People prevailed on him and he deleted the account. Wow.

What next? This demon opened another and in little time, he has made a huge druff again. Oh! Thanks to his mod account. Wow! Wow! Wow!

And the demon that pushed him to fight me has exposed him as a mod. He is a rogue.

Seun...this is wrong na. How can your mods have other accounts that they use? How can they use their mod accounts to push other accounts forward? This is all wrong? How can they use their mod accounts to be delete others messages that disagree with their other accounts? For what?

This fraudulent acts must stop especially in this religion section.

This is a case you need to look into. If this case is not investigated properly, then, this forum has lost it.

Jesusjnr2020 is a rouge. Find his mod account and deal with him. He needs to be kicked out. He is black sheep. He is destroying your legacy. This is one of the bad mods.
Re: Modified by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:56am On Dec 16, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
the demon is changing topic to alter links
This demon thinks he is smart. But he doesnt know he has jammed one who is smarter.

I may not be a mod, but I can nab a fraudulent mod. No matter how you use your power, I will find a way to nab you.

He was so sure he could tarnish my image cos he has a way to manipulate posts and delete posts. But I'm smarter.

The same issue I had with Eviana. He would return to the old threads to change the narrative to cover her tracks. But God gave me the wisdom.

Now, this demon has started changing the topics so that all my links to this thread will not work. This is the reason he is changing it.

But I assure him....this moniker jesusjnr2020 which he has invested his time to create is going down. I am going to make sure I destroy it if NL turns blind eyes to this issue.

Listen to me, I dont make false claims. I dont just come online to rant. I dont just insult. If you insult me first, I will respond. And I ha e see that this NL is a place where many demons exists. Imagine how this demon pretends to be good. I have been studying him, and really, I dont want to attack him. But he is always posting errors. And then, he moves it to front page with his real mod account. I keep wondering why this demon keeps making front page everytime.

His jesusjnr first account was so popular that people were always hailing him. And then, pride set in. He made a prophesy and he failed..but he had pasted of deleting the account. People prevailed on him and he deleted the account. Wow.

What next? This demon opened another and in little time, he has made a huge druff again. Oh! Thanks to his mod account. Wow! Wow! Wow!

And the demon that pushed him to fight me has exposed him as a mod. He is a rogue.

Seun...this is wrong na. How can your mods have other accounts that they use? How can they use their mod accounts to push other accounts forward? This is all wrong? How can they use their mod accounts to be delete others messages that disagree with their other accounts? For what?

This fraudulent acts must stop especially in this religion section.

This is a case you need to look into. If this case is not investigated properly, then, this forum has lost it.

Jesusjnr2020 is a rouge. Find his mod account and deal with him. He needs to be kicked out. He is black sheep. He is destroying your legacy. This is one of the bad mods.

Lol! cheesy

You neva see anything yet, you don already dey rant upandan?

Wetin you go come do when i'm through with dishing out your treatment and therapy?

Someone that altered his own thread title on of me is here accusing me of same to prove that he's not just a scammer, blackmailer, criminal... etc,. but also a bloody hypocrite!

You probably think it's your exclusive right to do so right? Speaking of someone trying to remove a mole in someone else's eye when a mountain was in his.

Keep chasing shadows trying to apportion blame on everyone else but yourself, until you only have yourself left and no one else to blame.

I didn't want to unleash this now because I wasn't ready yet... but you triggered it prematurely so you can now enjoy the fruits of your labor.

I told you to be patient didn't i?

You would soon be cured!
Re: Modified by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 16, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Lol! cheesy

Wetin you go come do when i'm through with dishing out your treatment and therapy?

Someone that altered his own thread title on of me is here accusing me of same to prove that he's not just a [highlight] scammer, blackmailer, criminal... etc,. [highlight]but also a bloody hypocrite!

You probably think it's your exclusive right to do so right? Speaking of someone trying to remove a mole in someone else's eye when a mountain was in his.

Keep chasing shadows trying to apportion blame on everyone else but yourself, until you only have yourself left and no one else to blame.

I didn't want to unleash this now because I wasn't ready yet... but you triggered it prematurely so you can now enjoy the fruits of your labor.

You would soon be cured!

Very good..I have grabbed this. Now, you cannot change this.... now you can changed it that you said I want to kill her.

See... Eviana will appear to testify too.
Re: Modified by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 16, 2021
Sebi you were there when all happened.

Please, anyone who can give tip to find him should do so. I want to meet him face to face to repeat everything he is saying here. I will definitely reward anyone who can assist me.
Re: Modified by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 16, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Lol! cheesy

Someone that altered his own thread title on of me is here accusing me of same to prove that he's not just a scammer, blackmailer, criminal... etc,. but also a bloody hypocrite!

You would soon be cured!

Who started it??

Did you accuse PeaceJoyLove??
Re: Modified by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 16, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
Sebi you were there when all happened.

Please, anyone who can give tip to find him should do so. I want to meet him face to face to repeat everything he is saying here. I will definitely reward anyone who can assist me.

Who was the first to accuse
Re: Modified by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

Who started it??

Did you accuse PeaceJoyLove??

Go to the following thread and see everyone there including Lordreed call him a scammer and blackmailer:

It was that glaring. He owns the @privettoall moniker there.

So he's the one trying to scam, blackmail and threatening people's lives up and down. He started that of Mobilia/Eviana because she refused to give him her financial info. He's started mine here by attacking me and eventually threatening my life.

He'd soon start to reap the harvest of all the evil seeds he's being sowing here.
Re: Modified by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 16, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Go to the following thread and see everyone there including Lordreed call him a scammer and blackmailer:

So he's the one trying to scam, blackmail and threatening people's lives up and down. He started that of Mobilia/Eviana because she refused to give him her financial info. He's started mine here by attacking me and eventually threatening my life.

He'd soon start to reap the harvest of all the evil seeds he's being sowing here.

I will see what I can tell him
Re: Modified by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 16, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

I didn't find any evidence of PeaceJoyLove scamming anyone there.

I also didn't see any evidence of PeaceJoyLove asking for anyone's financial info there.
Re: Modified by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

I didn't find any evidence of PeaceJoyLove scamming anyone there.

I also didn't see any evidence of PeaceJoyLove asking for anyone's financial info there.
The lady herself apologized for this then. Of course, she wanted to get at me. Actually, she told me later she regretted doing it, and she specifically told me that Julivas pushed her. And check that thread, that Julivas was all over it pretending to be a mediator.

I will leave it here...but I will return to Eviana issue later. In fact, I received another interesting tell again some hours ago from a +1 number which I will talk about later.

See eh. These people are trying me. Lol.
Re: Modified by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 16, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

Who was the first to accuse

He created a thread on occultic book - the 6th and 7th book of Moses which I find as rubbish. I bashed him cos he needs to stop the nonsense. I was about his content. And we got into the issue. I promise to expose him which I have been showing why he is a false prophet. And then, he opened the thread with the topic that "PeaceJoylove threatened Eviana and people's lives". I countered with proves and then changed it to "When the righteous mute, PeaceJoylove succeeded". I bashed him that he cannot be mute. He must continue. Then, he wanted to fight back....and then started deleted posts where he has initially nailed himself. In order to change the narrative, he had to delet the posts. And then changed the narrative to "PeaceJoylove wants to kill mobilia". Can you see?

He made allegations which he was not there. Just because I confronted him that he has been spreading false doctrines. Just because he knows I am.about to stop him from making a church via Nairaland.

This is the story so far
Re: Modified by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

I am smiling.

You will defend this post when I get hold of you. You will find that LordReed again to state it as a concrete prove that I scammed her. And by the grace of God, your Eviana will be summoned to come say it there. Lol.

You are using another person's testimony to defend your false doctrines.

You are suppose to defend your claims. You are suppose to defend why you have not been able to heal LordReed's mother inlaw. You are suppose to defend all your claims. But you cant. You resulted to attacking me.

Let me ask you...when a responsible pastor or prophet is attacked, does the pastor behave like politicians to go and find the dirt of the opponent? Unfortunately, you found a load you will carry. Lol. Hahaha.

You are a fake prophet. A prophet who cannot defend his claims but resulted to using other's testimony. See, you will repeat this.

N10,000 for any tip on finding this demon
I will reward the person. Help me find this boy. I want to really teach him a lesson he will never forget in his life. Please, help me.
Re: Modified by LordReed(m): 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

I have looked over that thread and I didn't see any of my responses there.

1 Like

Re: Modified by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2021
LordReed:

I have looked over that thread and I didn't see any of my responses there.
Sorry it was the wrong link I mistakenly posted.

Here they are.

LordReed:

LMFAO! You were so triggered you went on your usual spineless rant. wetdick was right you are a sissy boy. I bet you are also a panty sniffer to. A limpdick like you needs to put on airs to use wuruwuru to try and smell toto. LMFAO.

Its a good thing Mobilia didn't fall for your scam now your secret is revealed to all the world. LMFAO!

Yes I think all gods including your own are imaginary, when you have evidence for your imaginary sky magician daddy bring it. Till then keep being the stupid hypocrite you excel at being. LMFAO!

LordReed:

Scammer like you thinks everybody is a scammer. LMFAO!

Limpdick spineless dunce crying after woman who has rejected him. LMFAO!

[img]https://media./images/53e4ce257cef848e6c06d9ef97d1ff19/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Religion 101 Exam / What's Your Proof Of God? / Quran Recrified, Refoormed And Updated Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.