Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,935 members, 7,814,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Modified - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Modified (1418 Views)

Modified / MODIFIED / Modified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modified by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

I didn't find any evidence of PeaceJoyLove scamming anyone there.

I also didn't see any evidence of PeaceJoyLove asking for anyone's financial info there.
Sorry it was the wrong link I mistakenly gave you.

Here's the actual thread link: https://www.nairaland.com/4823536/regrets

He used the moniker @privettoall there and has since deactivated the account.

Here are also some of Lordreed's comments to him on that thread:

LordReed:

LMFAO! You were so triggered you went on your usual spineless rant. wetdick was right you are a sissy boy. I bet you are also a panty sniffer to. A limpdick like you needs to put on airs to use wuruwuru to try and smell toto. LMFAO.

Its a good thing Mobilia didn't fall for your scam now your secret is revealed to all the world. LMFAO!

Yes I think all gods including your own are imaginary, when you have evidence for your imaginary sky magician daddy bring it. Till then keep being the stupid hypocrite you excel at being. LMFAO!

LordReed:

Scammer like you thinks everybody is a scammer. LMFAO!

Limpdick spineless dunce crying after woman who has rejected him. LMFAO!

[img]https://media./images/53e4ce257cef848e6c06d9ef97d1ff19/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Modified by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
Julivas, the real demon who have been pushing Eviana around
I have been trying to get the missing link how Julivas got away with most of the things he did. Now, it is clear to me. And again, it is very clear that Jesusjnr2020 is the one supporting him.

The thread the demon junior has been displaying is filled with revelations, and it's the true story of Nairaland.

Note that Julivas has abandoned the moniker for now. He signed in last in Aug 2020, but I am sure he is operating with another moniker presently.

I am sure Julivas wanted to use Eviana for greencard. Also, Evaina has her own plan too. Wayo man meets wayo woman. Lol. Along the line, the lady started talking with me, and she was the the first. I have friends (males and females) here who I have learned from. And I have given out too. I still do it these days. Anyway,

I just noticed Eviana started asking me many questions. Who is this person? Who is that person? I was like...how did I know these people. Wow! And then, I was hacked. I realised that Eviana has revealed my information. Those days, I felt it was unknowingly, but now, I know they worked together. But they got separated at a time too. If you see the names and monikers Eviana was calling? The monikers were over 50, and she was telling me they were gang members. I was like...please stop disturbing me with these stupid talks. I tried so much to stop talking to this woman, na so threats started. And since I know I have been hacked, I was just helpless.

I removed all my money from my accounts to one of my siblings fast. In fact, they tried many times to steal from it.

And Julivas started telling Eviana to get my certificates. So that one too came like she wanted to do background check in me, and was asking me to show her my certificates (the ones from Nigeria and those from the abroad). I was like, how come I landed in this. Ordinarily, I would have slammed this mad woman, but cos I knew I was hacked, I played along. Meanwhile, I reached out to friends who started working on many things. I got my lawyer involved to protect me fast. I removed my hands from anything digital investment during the period.

Julivas was working with Eviana seriously. So, when Eviana's threat were too much, I took her to Telegram and I used self destructive means to share the certs cos she made a threat to do something that night if I didnt show her. She saw all the documents, but she couldnt save them. And she couldnt say anything that night. So, she reported back to Julivas. That one got mad. And that was how Eviana returned to start asking me to send my email by force. I was bold. I said to heck with her. I said....listen to me...release your credit card information so I can trust you, and i would give you my documents so we can trust each other. Of course I know that one one will ever release such. But I said it to get her off my neck. If you say I should trust you with my certificates, then trust me with your credit card information too. This was what happened. If you care to know, go to that thread this demon is using against me and you will see everything there. Julivas registered many other monikers and followed me. That was how deleted that moniker.

So, Julivas told Eviana to attack me. Go to the thread, and the boy was there supporting her. He pretended to be neutral, but he was not. Another person was there too. They were firing me. But I was bold. I resisted them. That happend in November or so.

That was the night I told Eviana to get the heck out of my life. I didnt care anymore. That was how deliverance started. Suddenly, February the following year, Eviana called me out of nowhere and started begging. She even cried too. And she said Julivas sent her. He told her to face me. And she started begging me to help her that many of these boys are after her.

Because I knew I must get myself out of the situation, I felt that I should work with her. And that she was a victim. I asked her how come she got herself with too many people. How come she got herself hooked up on Nairaland of all sites. And how she would talk to every Jack and jerry, I dont understand. Later, I got to realize she was working with them all. That lady even had her pic in her profile then and was always changing it. I guess it was the magic to attract boys. And then, I told her to stop it.

Now, if you see her profile, the way she is attracting them is "I am ibo-American" lol. She put that on her profile to attract boys looking for greencard. She pretended as if she was a victim, but I started seeing that she is a manipulator herself.

The telephone numbers I know with her was over 30. I am not joking. I dont knkw how she changes numbers like that.

So, after I got myself fully delivered, I started my attack. And I have been doing it here. When I see any small boy trying to talk to her here, I act instantly. Many of them have got the message now.

This thread is what this demon is trying to use to blackmail me again. Can you see? Is this one a prophet? I attacked him to stop posting false claims here. He is deceiving many people with his claims. And then, he decided to use this against me. Lol. Is this one a prophet. But thank God for who He is. I thank Him for the wisdom again to overcome this man trying to tsrnishbmy reputation. I am sure, Eviana would have appeared and started blasting me if he had been successful.
Re: Modified by LordReed(m): 10:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

Are you serious it's the same guy? LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: Modified by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
Privettoall
Please read my immediate post up there. I am ready to shock you. I only allowed this demon to keep using this so he doesnt change the narrative again. Now, I am moving to the next stage. This boy doesnt know he is in trouble.

jesusjnr2020:

Sebi you have established this is me. Right? Now, let us look at my impersonator.

Nairalanders. You are about to witness demonic manipulations. These people are wicked.

Bejustoall
Please take note that the thread privetoall featured was in Nov. 2018. Pictured attached.

Alas...a moniker was created on May 31, 2019. And the moniker is Bejusttoall.

Look at the similarities:

Prive- toall
Bejus- toall

The suffix 'toall' was cut from privetoall and them joined to bejus to make Bejustoall.

So, who created this new Bejustoall. Of course, your first impression is that it's privetoall. Lol.

Let me shock you.

https://www.nairaland.com/6303176/register-business-ventures-cac-without
Picture attached. Look at his post and then check the picture down.
Bejusttoall:
Get yourself prepared for the various loan facilities(AGSMEIS, NYIF etc) being offered by the Federal government of Nigeria to assist both existing and start-up businesses by registering your business/ ventures with Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC.

Consult with me today and I will do your business name registration at an affordable rate.

My service charge
The first 100 businesses to begin their registration from this platform will pay #17,000.
Others will pay #20,000

Registration time
10 working days all things being equal, that is, if the remita and the cac websites are working accordingly.

Benefits of working with me
1. No down payment
2. Pay in accordance to the level of progress made on your registration
Pay #1,000 after you have seen the approval of your business name by CAC
Pay #10,000 after you have received the BN1 registration form to append your signature
Pay #6,000 after the certificate is out
3. Distance is not a barrier

WhatsApp or call 0803 305 2962
Can you see the number 0803 305 2962. This is for Bejustoall.

Now, check this:
https://www.nairaland.com/5837483/elegant-buildings-cheap-price#89215062
What's the number again? 08033052962 . Lol.
Julivas:
FOR SALE
Four bedroom flat and two units of 2 bedroom flat on a plot of land together at Unity Estate off Ijede road Ikorodu, Lagos. For #20m asking. with Deed of Assignment.
This price can't be got elsewhere. Grab it now.
Remember, investing in properties is the best investment ever presently.
For more enquiries, call or whatsapp 08033052962.

So, Bejustoall is Julivas.

So, Bejustoall ...... Privetoall.... wow. Coincidence? Nope. That's the manipulation and confusion. He kept Julivas out of Eviana's thread, and was using Bejustoall on her thread. To show what? To make it look like me. Go and check Eviana's thread. He deliberately abandoned Julivas and started using Bejustoall impersonating me. But God that will catch him made him make the mistake.

I had no choice, I had to delete privetoall then, cos Julivas and his gang were after me. And this is why I kept deleting many of my monikers. As soon as Eviana contacts me, I would reveal my moniker when he comes, and wahala has started. I felt she was innocent them. Until I got her too.

But deliverance is around...its why it is PeaceJoylove.

Hmmmm! These people would habe removed money from my account. That Eviana shouting is not clean.

Re: Modified by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2021
LordReed:

Are you serious it's the same guy? LMFAO!
It has been the same scammer all the while oh who's now posing as a good Christian, lol!

Yet he still no allow the Mobilia rest even with her new moniker, Eviana.

You can go through some of her threads to confirm this as least you'd know him from his speech pattern and mannerism.
Re: Modified by LordReed(m): 10:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
It has been the same scammer all the while oh who's now posing as a good Christian, now lol!

Yet he still no allow the Mobilia rest even with her new moniker, Eviana.

You can go through some of her threads to confirm this as least you'd know him from his speech pattern and mannerism.

OMFD! LMFAO! He is still on her case? Andromeda have mercy. Bwahahahahahahaha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Modified by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
Eviana is d.aft
With the evidence, what was Eviana supposed to do? Then, she turned it that I was working with Julivas. This was the last straw which made me send the demon away.

This was when I started investigating her seriously.

She cried to me that Julivas instigated her against me.
She was talking to him then...
She received orders from him then....

And I showed her that Julivas is impersonating me...

And then, she turned around to say I was working with him.

I pulled a call across to this person called Julivas...and I was shocked. If you hear the accent I got from this guy? I had to put hmm on speaker for some people to here him, and I was told it is Ibadan accent. And then, I checked him well and I realised it was true, he lives in Ibadan. Then i recollected too that Eviana had told me that one of the people she was talking to lives in Ibadan.

But if you just hear how slow he was on the phone? I was like...is this the person someone who americana accent falls for? Is this the person harrassing me around? I tested him with some questions, but he was just stammering. I had to drop the call after blasting him. That one is easy to get.

I guess he told Eviana how I blasted him, and that one too pulled a call across to me.. note that I dont have her number anymore...she was always calling with fake numbers. Do you know what she did? She was fighting on behalf of the clown. She asked how I got the number? I..bla bla bla.

Mehn! That Eviana is a demon.

I am not just spoiling her. Let her come out and debunk these story.

Since that time, Julivas has abandoned the two monikers. Lol. And as of today, you can see that they arent functioning. Lol.

Where is Eviana? She too is afraid.

But I am sure they are using other monikers.

If you fall into their hands, you are in trouble.

Now, jesusjnr2020 is trying to fight for them. Wow! The mod who keeps deleting posts. The mod who keeps manipulating. Lol.

N10,000 reward for anyone who can assit me locate Jesusjnr2020
I am ready to chain this boy down in Yaba Left as I have told you. Please, kindly assist me.
Re: Modified by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 16, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

He created a thread on occultic book - the 6th and 7th book of Moses which I find as rubbish. I bashed him cos he needs to stop the nonsense. I was about his content. And we got into the issue. I promise to expose him which I have been showing why he is a false prophet. And then, he opened the thread with the topic that "PeaceJoylove threatened Eviana and people's lives". I countered with proves and then changed it to "When the righteous mute, PeaceJoylove succeeded". I bashed him that he cannot be mute. He must continue. Then, he wanted to fight back....and then started deleted posts where he has initially nailed himself. In order to change the narrative, he had to delet the posts. And then changed the narrative to "PeaceJoylove wants to kill mobilia". Can you see?

He made allegations which he was not there. Just because I confronted hsim that he has been spreading false doctrines. Just because he knows I am.about to stop him from making a church via Nairaland.

This is the story so far

I wonder what jesusjnr2020 has to say about this.
Re: Modified by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 16, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

He has denied ever being privettoall ..... PeaceJoyLove.... say this to his face and tell him why it couldn't have been you.... that will help matters here.
Re: Modified by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 16, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

I wonder what jesusjnr2020 has to say about this.

I confronted him about his many lies he is spreading:

1. He said he would heal LordReed's mother inlaw of diabetes. He asked for evidences. Has he healed her?

2. He said he will lay hands on people in NL and rhey will receive healing, has he done it?

3. A sister came here to report about his brother's medical case. A case like bipolar which can be treated medically. The lady's challenge was the high cost of the drugs his brother was taking. Instead of him to pray for good job for her, he asked the lady to bring the brother and he would lay hand on the mad man and heal him. Wow! He called the brother a mad man. I asked him that can he call Kanye West a mad man? Kanye has bipolar na. But I told him, Kanye will buy all his generations. And Kanye is still making good music after being diagnosed. It's when he skips his medication, he has issues. What kind of human is this jesusjnr2020?

I know his game, he is trying to build an audience here so he can open a church. He is looking for tithes. He is a fake prophet.

I challenged him...as a good prophet, he was supposed to defend his claims. But what did he turn to? He used a cheap blackmail to attack me. This is exactly how politicians behave. Who does this? Have you heard of Pastor Adeboye or Kumuyi when confronted, and they retaliated with a bad news about the person who confronted them? Instead of him to defend his claims, he is attacking me.

Are these not signs that he is a false prophet?

Answer me.
Re: Modified by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

He has denied ever being privettoall ..... PeaceJoyLove.... say this to his face and tell him why it couldn't have been you.... that will help matters here.
Read the story well before you make further comment.
Re: Modified by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 16, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

I confronted him about his many lies he is spreading:

1. He said he would heal LordReed's mother inlaw of diabetes. He asked for evidences. Has he healed her?

2. He said he will lay hands on people in NL and rhey will receive healing, has he done it?

3. A sister came here to report about his brother's medical case. A case like bipolar which can be treated medically. The lady's challenge was the high cost of the drugs his brother was taking. Instead of him to pray for good job for her, he asked the lady to bring the brother and he would lay hand on the mad man and heal him. Wow! He called the brother a mad man. I asked him that can he call Kanye West a mad man? Kanye has bipolar na. But I told him, Kanye will buy all his generations. And Kanye is still making good music after being diagnosed. It's when he skips his medication, he has issues. What kind of human is this jesusjnr2020?

I know his game, he is trying to build an audience here so he can open a church. He is looking for tithes. He is a fake prophet.

I challenged him...as a good prophet, he was supposed to defend his claims. But what did he turn to? He used a cheap blackmail to attack me. This is exactly how politicians behave. Who does this? Have you heard of Pastor Adeboye or Kumuyi when confronted, and they retaliated with a bad news about the person who confronted them? Instead of him to defend his claims, he is attacking me.

Are these not signs that he is a false prophet?

Answer me.

Either he knew he couldn't heal them or he didn't

If he knew ,then he was being fraudulent

If he didn't,then he was just exercising faith

I can't say whether he knew or he didn't

I also don't know why he brought up this matter when you condemned his books and online church as it would seem

I wasn't in his mind

Let's just say he couldn't think of anything else to use towards addressing you

I think you have done enough concerning his online church as it would seem..... you don't have to keep repeating the same thing about his online church as it would seem

Those that are wise will ask him the right questions

You accused Eviana of scamming just as jesusjnr2020 accused you of scamming

I think both of you have to drop the accusations since it hasn't gotten to the extent where other people stop respecting you because of these things

jesusjnr2020 and PeaceJoyLove should stop since both Eviana and PeaceJoyLove can't go further from here

That's my judgement

1 Like

Re: Modified by Eviana(f): 2:18am On Dec 17, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I really feel i should have done something about this much earlier, but as they say, "it's better late than never".

During my early days in NL in late 2018, there was this lady with the moniker mobilia that used to express her disapproval for my posts. Although many NL Christians that did same at the time, her own approach made me to yet see her as a friend regardless... because it showed she meant well.

At the time, I once stumbled on one of her threads, "regrets", where I saw a post she spoke about being "scared for my life".

I wanted to but unfortunately i can't post the comment here because it seems to trigger the spambot, but here is the link to the post: https://www.nairaland.com/4823536/regrets/1#73476892

When I saw it, even though at the time she appeared disapproving of me, I was seriously concerned, because it seemed she was really troubled.

I hence responded to her post regardless, and my response was based on the orientation I did God's work with, which is, not being afraid of being afraid, which I learnt from the experiences of the prophets and apostles before us, because some, as Jesus disciples, really feared for their lives at some point, but that didn't deter them as they kept advancing regardless. So I tried to use that to encourage her a bit as could be seen here: https://www.nairaland.com/4823536/regrets/3#74738259

At the time, i had just read a few posts including the Op, so wasn't able to figure out what made her so scared for her life or who was behind her ordeal was, but I wished I knew so that i could do what I possibly could to address it. But shortly afterwards, I got to realize that @mobilia had deactivated her account which made me quite sad really because I thought her input and presence here was a real plus here spiritually speaking.

Now that was in 2019, but fast forward to this year, I got to realize that @eviana moniker belonged to the same @mobilia who deactivated, so I was happy she was back even though I never openly expressed this here or even had any conversation with her afterwards.

But I occasionally followed her posts, and it was in the process, I got to realize that there was someone kind of stalking her here with the moniker @Peacejoylove. It was a moniker I was already familiar with here, who in my opinion had serious issues with the few interactions I've had with him, but I never knew this was the same guy @Privettoall that had made her to become scared for her life at the time.

It was after a conversation they had where the issue was brought up, that I was like, "so this is the same fool that had been behind her ordeal, that is still coming to teach me how to and how not to preach the Gospel of Christ", no wonder! He sounded like someone mentally ill during the few conversations i had with him, that I had to completely ignore him because he proved to be a nut case beyond repair, so I wasn't surprised.

I thought about going after him when he kept troubling her from one thread to another, picking up from where he left as @Privettoall with her former moniker, but for some strange reason, I didn't do so.

I feel bad and quite guilty that It's only after the scammer brought his madness to where I was that I did what I should have done from the onset, which i must admit was selfish on my part, hence I do offer my apologies to whomever it may concern.

That said, I'm ready to do whatever it takes to ensure that this fraudster @Peacejoylove posing as a sheep was completely exposed for who he really was and finally apprehended.

God bless.

Yes, I absolutely remember you on the thread....and was very skeptical of you even on that particular thread when you were offering encouragement. I had to come back and even apologize for doubting you.
You are also correct that we differed on some aspects within our beliefs, but I still didn't mean any harm to you.

So so very much I could say about what has transpired yet again (without my provocation....haven't bothered nor spoken to, nor called any single person here on this platform or offline...yet here come the false allegations yet ahain), but I will say this: "Thank you for this....." "Thank you from the depths of my soul...." "I wholeheartedly accept the apology."
God still sits on His throne......

God bless you and may He be glorified when ALL is said and done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Modified by Nobody: 5:46am On Dec 17, 2021
Eviana:

Yes, I absolutely remember you on the thread....and was very skeptical of you even on that particular thread when you were offering encouragement. I had to come back and even apologize for doubting you.
You are also correct that we differed on some aspects within our beliefs, but I still didn't mean any harm to you.

So so very much I could say about what has transpired yet again (without my provocation....haven't bothered nor spoken to, nor called any single person here on this platform or offline...yet here come the false allegations yet ahain), but I will say this: "Thank you for this....." "Thank you from the depths of my soul...." "I wholeheartedly accept the apology."

November 22 you have been offline...and I said it...you will come.

Now, it is here again.... I did not even realise jesusjnr was there then. Wow!

Now that Jesusjnr2020 is off rhe scene... I can afford to start with you.

1. State exactly how you were scammed.

2. State exactly how your life was threatened.

3. State exactly what was asked first before your credit card was asked.

4. State exactly the role of Julivas o changed to Bejustoall.

5. State exactly the number of telephones you have been using.

6. State exactly my doscodry and your relationship with Invicrus Obi.

7. State exactly how I wanted to kill you. state how someone in Nigeria can kill you in the US.

8. State exactly the romance format.

8. Deny that you arent a lesbian and come her to disprove khi.a testimony you are a chronic lesbian

9. State exactly how you have been threatening me about with many +1 numbers.

10. For now, this j can remember.

11. State clearly. Is Jesusjnr your witness? Let us know.

Since you have gone behind the scene and you have resurrected again (you were last on NL on Nov 22), now I am ready for all of you again.

Eviana you wont be able to start again here. It is clear NL will not stop your activities, but I have promised you. I will deal with you. If dealing with you on NL is threatening you .amd Jesusdemon....so be it. Eviana, if stopping you and youd gang is threatening yo.u...
So be it. I will continue to be a threat and a killer of your demonic association. All of you.

Julivas was there in thread and played neutral like your jesusjnr. You people always pretend and seem well calculativd, but all are lies. Now, its Jesusjnr2020 doing the fight.

You dont know anything. You are the main target on this nairaland. I will make sure you dont operate with Evaiana again. Nob of these ones here will associate with you again. If this is the threat you all are afraid of and fighting against ..yes, I will be that threat.

Listen and listen again...... This line is drawn. Since you sre here again, tell your JesusJnr to step aside. The king is back to fight. So, answer the above questions and let's get it rolled again.

Fake christian, cake prophets.

The reason I can not in this life forgive you
I have tri2d on many occassions to forgive you. You have tried many ways to reconcile. In your lesbianism act, you even came around wirh the same romance. You know we are at war. Do you want to deny it here that you didnt say you love me, but you dont love Julivas wven after all these nasty acts? I just laughed that day. I didnt sent to pick tst cal...but I said let me just. See, deny it. I want you to deny it here... but one thing is clear, it is a crime you record conversation in your nation with the other's consent....right. You may want to know about my own country donyou dont put yourself in jail. And you may want to apologize now and quit this gang before it is late. All your lies against me...do you think I dont have proofs? Do you think I am stu.pid?

Who is Julivas to you?
What was his role

You are a big chronic liar. You are one terrible shameless person. So, in your thought, you can come and apologize to me secretly? You are a foo.l if you think that can ever happen. And you sre a bigger foo.l if you think I will involve myself to help you with the so called men you are making out wirh here. For long you pretended like you were looking for a man. I even believed you. But I played along cos like I said.....you and your people hacked me. Lol. You left Twitter, I Instagram, Facebook, dating sites but came to Nairalans to look for a man. Bang! But after my investigation, it turns our you are a lesbian. Lol. AMD did we not get a testinmou you are? Have you disproved it?

Come out and disprove it that you arnt a lesbian.
Come out and disprove it that you dint know Julivas
Come out and disprove it that Jilivas did not set you uo for the thread you mentioned.
Come here to disprove it that you didnt apologize after the thread.

7th day Adventist and the only solution I offer
Yes I can confirm you attend the seventh day Adventist. So, come out and say these things I have said above are lies and say if exactly how they are. Point out the allegations and the ones which are true here. If you are truly blackmailed, say it out here. Save yourself now or keep quiet for life. Say it clearly here the role of Julivas. Say clearly the truth here.

Lol...

See ..I am here to destroy your works here. I bet you cannot say the truth, but like I told you ...it is saved. The truth is embedded with many evidences. I swear, you are going to Jail. You know how you sre connected to Invictus Obi....right? I wont release what I have here. I want to shock tou on that day that the US police will arrest you. I am.not a mu.mu. You know you did everything to make me release what I have against you in your thread. But I am not a foo.l. what k have released here are proofs to counter gou here. I am saving the real ones.....for the day I will get you. You have written it that I know how to get you when I arrive the US. It is not a threat. I am telling you what will happen, and you know exactly what will. I will find you and hand you over to the right people- FBI. Of this is a threat, it will come to pass. And go and ask very well about what is admissible in your court of law or not. If I bring it from abroad, ask well...if admissible or not. See eh...you are in this shi.t.

Mark this thread. Jesusjnr needs to just be chained down in Yaba left. You are the one Inpity most. Wait. And let me tell you the way out....just run away from the US when you hesr I step there again. It wont be for normal 2 years visitation for 6 month visit. It will be for a legal battle till the case is finished. You know I told you. And I meant it. No matter how long it takes, I will find you. So, let the whole world know this is the threat. And this will not stop me. I will find you legally with the law. I will fish you out legally with the law. The evidences are registered. I will.

And lastly, I have vowed not to back down. I will protect these nes ones from your grip. Who on this earth can ever believe Invictus can be arrested. Of course I know what I am saying. Lol. You will be nabbed. I promise you.
Re: Modified by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 17, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

Either he knew he couldn't heal them or he didn't

If he knew ,then he was being fraudulent
Ok.

If he didn't,then he was just exercising faith

I can't say whether he knew or he didn't

I also don't know why he brought up this matter when you condemned his books and online church as it would seem
You know. He brought it up so that he can chamge the narrative. And Eviana is here to assit change the narrative. But it is to my advantage. So, Evaian will pick up her own cause and keep fighting it. The mouth piece will step aside from EvIana's case since Evaina has suddenly resurrected. The person that has been offline since Nov 22 has suddenly arrived. It's good. The plan was test they will work together here. But it is to my advantage. I deliberately made her show up. Why is it that suddenly, she came online. Lol. She has always been online. Hahahaha.

What I have achieved
Meanwhile, demonjnr will continue his own debate. He will say how it is going on the healings he is performing. That's the business I have with him and I will stay right focused.. Eviana will fight his own battle....he will fight his own battle. His testimony here was that written by Eviana. So, let the Eviana continues since she has shown up. But let the demonjnr focus on his issue with me. He must state explicitly the miracles he has performed with evidences. He must be here to say how he has healed LordReed's mother. He must say the mad men he has healed with evidences. That is my busines with him.

I wasn't in his mind

Let's just say he couldn't think of anything else to use towards addressing you
Nothing else, but to use someone else report...and he was even there. I didnt even notice it. It has been a long demonic manipulation. Well, I dont expect NL to do anything....but one Irving I am sure of.....the whole episode has made people to start running away from Eviana. And demonjnr's own has started. I am always online to out a stop to Eviana. It is paining her seriously. This is what I can do till I get her face to face. I have promised her, and I ams saying if again here. I will put her in jail. But I know I csn do it in the US. It's easy to get her...she too knows. And the evidences I have are just superb. See...nothing is coming up here. The headline you will all read is "Invictus Obi's partner in court". The day will come na. We all go see am.

I think you have done enough concerning his online church as it would seem..... you don't have to keep repeating the same thing about his online church as it would seem
Ogs, go park somewhere. Go amd rest. Dont let me start suspecting you. Eviana can do everything to stop me from moving forward. Let my moniker be useless. It ai better. I will accept it. Yes, many will not respect me. But I am happy to stop her. I am happy to correct many young people. There was the case of one moniker dangerous.boy who didnt knkw about her. He felt I was just harrassing the woman. But later, he realised how Hod used me to protect her from this demon. So, let me do what God has sent me to do. Let her continue grumbling. I will keep running after her fo stop her. These people are manipulative. I wont stop. I will make sure her famous monikers are always destroyed.

And this I have started with JesusJnd too. I will make sure that I report everywhere he is this thing. I will keep asking him to supply proofs what he has done as a prophet. Let him show us he is the chosen one. This way he will never be able to get an established church. I will save many souls here. Yes, I dont care. I may sound like a nuis.ance to you or to others, but I dont care. The new and and innocent souls are my target. Nairaland is useless and will do nothing. Nairaland will not do anything to that mod.

Those that are wise will ask him the right questions
But there are many foolish ones there. So should we allow him to use the foolish ones and get away with it? Nope. I will follow him everywhere. This is my cause here. I have nothing to lose. My business is off Nairaland. But theirs is here. They are finding clients here. Mine is to destroy them. If Nairaland fails to, this moniker will.

You accused Eviana of scamming just as jesusjnr2020 accused you of scamming
Please say it in full and do nof summarize it. Let me correct you.

Eviana accused me of:
1. Scamming her
2. Credit card fraud
3. Romance fraud
4. Usage of her physical address to get illegally purchased goods from the US
5. Threat to her life
6. That I want to kill her
7. That I am a mod here and the one deleting posts
8. She even accused Seun that I am the one behind him...and I guess she has been pulling strings to attack that one too. But I guess this was an empty threat when she felt I was a mu.mu.

The question is that where are the proofs here. The easiest to show is 4 above. Cant she take the picture of the goods I bought, and then then show us the address it was sent to? If she doesnt want to release the address, there is a way she can register it sp that she can use it online without being prosecuted. You know someone will be sent to jail for using black lives matters falsely soon. She cannot cos she is not in Nigeria. Dem no born am well. Ask her to show the goods I bought and sent to her house..

PeaceJoylove simple countered her and then moved forward to expose her. I have provided evidences here. One major is the Julivas and how he impersonated me. Let me disprove it. I vave many evidences....but I know someone will ask here. It was the reason I released that og Julivas. I have been expecting someone to pretend that he or she is on my side....and play neutral like Julivas played into the old thread.. it's not a new game to me. I am always aware of that. I am well aware that some are atheists some are prophets, some are just narrators, but they are in the same gang. I am aware of that. And they know how to change the narrative very well.

I think both of you have to drop the accusations since it hasn't gotten to the extent where other people stop respecting you because of these things
I am.aware that this is coming out soon. But I promise you that Eviana is not getting off my hook. And Jesusjnr2020 has entered it. Julivas will not get off my hook. That one has abandoned both Julivas and Bejustoall. No yawa.

jesusjnr2020 and PeaceJoyLove should stop since both Eviana and PeaceJoyLove can't go further from here

That's my judgement
In your world you csn ne the judge. From all you read thisnia your judgement. grin

My main interest here
If you cannot see the posts deleted and you dont want to ask questions about it...then please just clear off. Clear the f...ck off. Ask your NL mods how the messages were deleted. I dont care about anything. If you dont knkw how to ask your mods here and demand for the truth, clear off the scene. Stoo pretending. Dont come here to give him a soft landing.

You came in to ask me a favor in your email...and you suddenly tly become the judge here.. grin Mehn! You people are actors.

That email is in the record. I will not release it here, but be rest assured, if things get messier, I will file it with my evidences that AI habe registered.

Let us look at the sequence again....
1. I confronted Jesusjnr2020 on many of his false doctrines and lies here.

2. I received a private request from you which is not related to number 1 above.

3. Jesusjnr opened this thread..

4. I opened a counter thread..

5. You suddenly appeared on my counter thread to remind me of the email. Is that the thread you should appear?

6. And suddenly, you became the judge.

Well played.
Re: Modified by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 17, 2021
My last post on this thread

Eviana, I will destroy your works here on Nairaland.

Jesusjnr2020, I will make sure no one on NL becomes a member of your church. And I will find you. I will chain you down in Yaba Left. I promise you.

Goodluck
Re: Modified by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:54am On Dec 17, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

What else did you expect of a serial scammer? To tell the truth?

He hasn't even started denying anything yet, by the time i am through with him, he'd also deny the moniker he's using. Just be watching.

As you can see, the Eviana/Mobillia is already here to confirm that he's the scammer with that moniker.

I'd advise you to stay away from such a mentally Ill person otherwise you'd live to regret it as Mobilia has done.
Re: Modified by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:12am On Dec 17, 2021
Eviana:

Nice to have you back and to converse with you once again after a long long time, years I think.

I know it really hurts, but i'd advice you don't bother much about the false allegations, because it would be of negligible effect when everyone here knows it emanated from a serial scammer and blackmailer, which is what I'm well on course to achieving.

You may have observed that he's already denied his own @privettoall moniker to show he's already losing the plot.

I'm really glad you're back, please feel free, don't worry about the fool and his false allegations. It would only take another fool to possibly fall for it. I would do my bit to help in any way I could, God helping me.

Stay blessed and amen to your prayer.

1 Like

Re: Modified by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 17, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

He hasn't even started denying anything yet, by the time i am through with him, he'd also deny the moniker he's using. Just be watching.

As you can see, the Eviana/Mobillia is already here to confirm that he's the scammer with that moniker.

I'd advise you to stay away from such a mentally Ill person otherwise you'd live to regret it as Mobilia has done.
Re: Modified by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 17, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Nice to have you back and to converse with you once again after a long long time, years I think.

I know it really hurts, but i'd advice you don't bother much about the false allegations, because it would be of negligible effect when everyone here knows it emanated from a serial scammer and blackmailer, which is what I'm well on course to achieving.

You may have observed that he's already denied his own @privettoall moniker to show he's already losing the plot.

I'm really glad you're back, please feel free, don't worry about the fool and his false allegations. It would only take another fool to possibly fall for it. I would do my bit to help in any way I could, God helping me.

Stay blessed and amen to your prayer.
Re: Modified by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
My last post on this thread

Eviana, I will destroy your works here on Nairaland.

Jesusjnr2020, I will make sure no one on NL becomes a member of your church. And I will find you. I will chain you down in Yaba Left. I promise you.

Goodluck
No matter how foolish you are, at least you could still manage to display some credibility.

When you said this was your last post on this thread, did someone force you to say that or did you leave your brain at home?

Nobody forced you to make such a statement which you obviously had no drop of integrity to be able to uphold judging from history, so why make it when you can't keep it?

You should already see how you're making it easy for us to notice your anxiety and that you're gradually losing the plot. For you to even deny your own moniker privettoall for the first time, lol! You perhaps suddenly forgot all your indelible finger prints made with this your present moniker to ensure that you're eternally bonded with that one, so the only way you could cut off from that one is to destroy this present one.

Don't be wise now and try to start saving whatever's left as a result of your monumental blunder seeing that you're on the inevitable course of a woeful defeat. Keep digging your grave with your own hands thinking it's me that you're trying to chain down, by the time you're already too deep inside and can no longer come out, it's then you'd finally realize what you've been doing all the while, but by then it would be too late to come out.

So continue if you like since it seems you've been cursed by fate, so there's no way for you to possibly escape reaping all the evil you've sown.
Re: Modified by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 17, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
No matter how foolish you are, at least you could still manage to display some credibility.

When you said this was your last post on this thread, did someone force you to say that or did you leave your brain at home?

Nobody forced you to make such a statement which you obviously had no drop of integrity to be able to uphold judging from history, so why make it when you can't keep it?

You should already see how you're making it easy for us to notice your anxiety and that you're gradually losing the plot. For you to even deny your own moniker privettoall for the first time, lol! You perhaps suddenly forgot all your indelible finger prints made with this your present moniker to ensure that you're eternally bonded with that one, so the only way you could cut off from that one is to destroy this present one.

Don't be wise now and try to start saving whatever's left as a result of your monumental blunder seeing that you're on the inevitable course of a woeful defeat. Keep digging your grave with your own hands thinking it's me that you're trying to chain down, by the time you're already too deep inside and can no longer come out, it's then you'd finally realize what you've been doing all the while, but by then it would be too late to come out.

So continue if you like since it seems you've been cursed by fate, so there's no way for you to possibly escape reaping all the evil you've sown.
Re: Modified by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:18am On Dec 18, 2021
[quote author=PeaceJoyLove post=108582048][/quote]
Re: Modified by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 18, 2021
Eeeya! Demon senior don change topic again to character assasin. Eeeya... grin

I know all along that NL will not do anything. grin grin grin

See eh! It is funny that people already knows NL to be a joke. grin grin grin grin

Jesusjnr2020 changing topics, changing links, changing narratives....continues accusing one with someone else testimony, and no evidence. Lol. Yet, NL will not do anything. grin grin grin grin grin

See eh! I like this cruise. Who is the joke on? Of course on the owner. grin

There is a mod here oooo.... grin But nothing is done. See eh! Just continue enjoying yourself demonsnr.... continue here. My own is that when I get you....you will repeat all.

Mainwhile, testimonies is all over Nigeria..see how Lindaikeji is moving higher. Lol. Even the joke is on NL as a place for frauds.... lol... see eh. Let the cruise continue. grin grin grin grin grin grin If you see recently how a journalist used NL as a joke where drama exists that the owner is even tired...me sef I laughed. grin I will post the thing here soon.

See eh! You can post anything here. Spoil anything here. This is NL. And it is a joke now. A well known joke.

Eviana, the America ...all from the way from the US, landed on NL grin....bang! She mixed up with demon calling himself demonjnr..... lol... Amerikana indeed. grin

See eh. Make we just dey "langa" on this thing.

Mainwhile, dont lose focus:
1. Jesusjnr2020, you talk say you killed T.B. Joshua....come back and explain well.

2. You talk say he can heal Lor.dReed's inlaw of diabetics, how far? You don heal her?

3. You talk say you go lay hands on the mad, how many you don heal with proofs?

4. You talk say you be the chosen one... how far? Explain well.

Eeeyaaaaah!... Where is your church na?
Boy, be bold. Make the announcement fast. Shame your NL oppositions. Say it where your church dey so sick people can start getting healing there na. Many mu.mu plenty here wey go still follow you na. Confirmed...and I am moe ready to assit you spread your fake ministry.

See eh... since NL will not do anything....dont worry...me, a just wan dey follow you around dey give report and establish the fact how things dey go. I know say you get the power to do this thing. So, my own is to just report the events as it u fold. Report has you dey heal people. Report how you don heal the mad brother and Reeds inlaw.

So, man of god....the appointed one of god... the chosen one by a god from a bus (na you talk am ooo...you use your own hand post am say na one man inside bus appointed you as the chosen one grin), just show how far. Make u let the miracle flow na. We wan see miracles. Let it flow. We dey standby to cover am.

I am ready to run the publicity campaign
The chosen on made from a danfo bus in Lagos is around oooooo. Please, be around. Come out ooo. He will prove he is the one.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nairalanders.... make una stay glued with your HD glasses cool to this series.

Season 1: Mobilia in action with Julivas
Season 2: Eviana's return
Season 3: Jesusjnr2020 using Eviana to defend his calling.

Ooopps! grin

Mainwhile, the reward is still there. N10 000 for anyone who can help me locate him so I can chanin him down in YabaLeft..
Re: Modified by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 18, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Ok.

You know. He brought it up so that he can chamge the narrative. And Eviana is here to assit change the narrative. But it is to my advantage. So, Evaian will pick up her own cause and keep fighting it. The mouth piece will step aside from EvIana's case since Evaina has suddenly resurrected. The person that has been offline since Nov 22 has suddenly arrived. It's good. The plan was test they will work together here. But it is to my advantage. I deliberately made her show up. Why is it that suddenly, she came online. Lol. She has always been online. Hahahaha.

What I have achieved
Meanwhile, demonjnr will continue his own debate. He will say how it is going on the healings he is performing. That's the business I have with him and I will stay right focused.. Eviana will fight his own battle....he will fight his own battle. His testimony here was that written by Eviana. So, let the Eviana continues since she has shown up. But let the demonjnr focus on his issue with me. He must state explicitly the miracles he has performed with evidences. He must be here to say how he has healed LordReed's mother. He must say the mad men he has healed with evidences. That is my busines with him.

Nothing else, but to use someone else report...and he was even there. I didnt even notice it. It has been a long demonic manipulation. Well, I dont expect NL to do anything....but one Irving I am sure of.....the whole episode has made people to start running away from Eviana. And demonjnr's own has started. I am always online to out a stop to Eviana. It is paining her seriously. This is what I can do till I get her face to face. I have promised her, and I ams saying if again here. I will put her in jail. But I know I csn do it in the US. It's easy to get her...she too knows. And the evidences I have are just superb. See...nothing is coming up here. The headline you will all read is "Invictus Obi's partner in court". The day will come na. We all go see am.

Ogs, go park somewhere. Go amd rest. Dont let me start suspecting you. Eviana can do everything to stop me from moving forward. Let my moniker be useless. It ai better. I will accept it. Yes, many will not respect me. But I am happy to stop her. I am happy to correct many young people. There was the case of one moniker dangerous.boy who didnt knkw about her. He felt I was just harrassing the woman. But later, he realised how Hod used me to protect her from this demon. So, let me do what God has sent me to do. Let her continue grumbling. I will keep running after her fo stop her. These people are manipulative. I wont stop. I will make sure her famous monikers are always destroyed.

And this I have started with JesusJnd too. I will make sure that I report everywhere he is this thing. I will keep asking him to supply proofs what he has done as a prophet. Let him show us he is the chosen one. This way he will never be able to get an established church. I will save many souls here. Yes, I dont care. I may sound like a nuis.ance to you or to others, but I dont care. The new and and innocent souls are my target. Nairaland is useless and will do nothing. Nairaland will not do anything to that mod.

But there are many foolish ones there. So should we allow him to use the foolish ones and get away with it? Nope. I will follow him everywhere. This is my cause here. I have nothing to lose. My business is off Nairaland. But theirs is here. They are finding clients here. Mine is to destroy them. If Nairaland fails to, this moniker will.

Please say it in full and do nof summarize it. Let me correct you.

Eviana accused me of:
1. Scamming her
2. Credit card fraud
3. Romance fraud
4. Usage of her physical address to get illegally purchased goods from the US
5. Threat to her life
6. That I want to kill her
7. That I am a mod here and the one deleting posts
8. She even accused Seun that I am the one behind him...and I guess she has been pulling strings to attack that one too. But I guess this was an empty threat when she felt I was a mu.mu.

The question is that where are the proofs here. The easiest to show is 4 above. Cant she take the picture of the goods I bought, and then then show us the address it was sent to? If she doesnt want to release the address, there is a way she can register it sp that she can use it online without being prosecuted. You know someone will be sent to jail for using black lives matters falsely soon. She cannot cos she is not in Nigeria. Dem no born am well. Ask her to show the goods I bought and sent to her house..

PeaceJoylove simple countered her and then moved forward to expose her. I have provided evidences here. One major is the Julivas and how he impersonated me. Let me disprove it. I vave many evidences....but I know someone will ask here. It was the reason I released that og Julivas. I have been expecting someone to pretend that he or she is on my side....and play neutral like Julivas played into the old thread.. it's not a new game to me. I am always aware of that. I am well aware that some are atheists some are prophets, some are just narrators, but they are in the same gang. I am aware of that. And they know how to change the narrative very well.

I am.aware that this is coming out soon. But I promise you that Eviana is not getting off my hook. And Jesusjnr2020 has entered it. Julivas will not get off my hook. That one has abandoned both Julivas and Bejustoall. No yawa.

In your world you csn ne the judge. From all you read thisnia your judgement. grin

My main interest here
If you cannot see the posts deleted and you dont want to ask questions about it...then please just clear off. Clear the f...ck off. Ask your NL mods how the messages were deleted. I dont care about anything. If you dont knkw how to ask your mods here and demand for the truth, clear off the scene. Stoo pretending. Dont come here to give him a soft landing.

You came in to ask me a favor in your email...and you suddenly tly become the judge here.. grin Mehn! You people are actors.

That email is in the record. I will not release it here, but be rest assured, if things get messier, I will file it with my evidences that AI habe registered.

Let us look at the sequence again....
1. I confronted Jesusjnr2020 on many of his false doctrines and lies here.

2. I received a private request from you which is not related to number 1 above.

3. Jesusjnr opened this thread..

4. I opened a counter thread..

5. You suddenly appeared on my counter thread to remind me of the email. Is that the thread you should appear?

6. And suddenly, you became the judge.

Well played.

7.Then , I came across another reason why life doesn't make sense.......... you're laughing but I ain't because I don't think life is funny..... except you wanna consider it an unspeakably expensive joke ...... I find it absurd.......there are other issues disturbing me especially that of my brother...... it's not like I'm not passing through a lot of problems but I think my brother is facing a lot more ......my brother is not related to anyone on Nairaland except me..... but I just decided to ask you for help because I didn't know what else to do .... I considered what's going on between you and jesusjnr because you kept talking about it and I've been accused to the extent of losing many opportunities as a result of the accusations... what else??
Re: Modified by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

I have passed through accusations to the extent of losing opportunities of getting help.

I don't know if you can help me or my brother.

Indeed, that guy keeps accusing and laughing.... I don't know what is funny..... I wonder if he considers his accusations as an evidence.... He talked about you deleting posts..... I don't know why you could have done that........I am just tired.......My brother and I have been passing through a lot....
Re: Modified by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2021
Jesusjnr2020's fake prophetess colleague sent to kirikiri

Make una see his colleagues in business who has been sent to prison.
Court Jails Prophetess Linda Mabi-Praise 5 Years For N128m Fraud In Lagos (Pix)

https://www.nairaland.com/6900561/court-jails-prophetess-linda-mabi-praise

Help me find Jesusjnr2020. N10,000 reward
See, e go better for him to be treated in Yaba left fast. Chaining him down there is better. Do not let his case turn to be like that of this fake prophetess. Watery stony beans no good oooo. grin

Jesusjnr2020...demon senior, se you no go submit yourself like this? This N10,000 I will give person wey flush you out, e go buy Milo and ChocoMilo wella you go enjoy there ooo. And more so, dem no go chain you down. Na executive treatment you go get. But then, the goal is to cure you permanently. This na better deal ooo. Abi you wan end like this fake prophetess? wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus, Did He Have Children / The Thin Line Between Adversity And Prosperity / Oh! Why Destroy Your Life And Destiny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 216
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.