Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Woman Storms Ex-boyfriend’s Wedding With Friends, Scatters Venue (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Storms Ex-boyfriend’s Wedding With Friends, Scatters Venue (video) (711 Views)

My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken / Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Storms Ex-boyfriend’s Wedding With Friends, Scatters Venue (video) by NewsAgent101: 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
The wedding ceremony of a gentleman and his bride has been disrupted by his ex-girlfriend and a group of friends

It was gathered that the woman discovered her ex was walking down the aisle, so she attended the ceremony and joined the other guests at the reception pretending she came in peace

Moments later, she sprang into action and started creating a scene and scattering everything

In a video which surfaced online, her friends could be seen throwing bottles while causing chaos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNWMEk4aQ5k

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Plss guys subscribe to my channel

https://youtube.com/channel/UC0Gx9QrAaguPEKCli5kN-oA

Re: Woman Storms Ex-boyfriend’s Wedding With Friends, Scatters Venue (video) by Kriss216: 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2021
Why is that women find it difficult to accept rejection?

A girl will litter a guy and marry another man, you will not see the guy going to the wedding to scatter things or cause trouble. But when the game change against them, they'll start to show their demonic side.

On getting to Heaven, God will have to explain to me why He created women out of our ribs instead of our brains.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Storms Ex-boyfriend’s Wedding With Friends, Scatters Venue (video) by drvalency: 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2021
What's the meaning of this?�
Re: Woman Storms Ex-boyfriend’s Wedding With Friends, Scatters Venue (video) by NewsAgent101: 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
Re: Woman Storms Ex-boyfriend’s Wedding With Friends, Scatters Venue (video) by lazkizz(m): 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
She is fighting for her Dicknity grin

Re: Woman Storms Ex-boyfriend’s Wedding With Friends, Scatters Venue (video) by Dorcmass(m): 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
the matter pain am ni
Re: Woman Storms Ex-boyfriend’s Wedding With Friends, Scatters Venue (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
lol, you messed with the deluded babe, play-play her like Messi,,,then clean mouth and waka......as i always say:" THOU SHALL NOT DATE/MARRY MAD PEOPLE, AND IF YOU FOOLISHLY DO, DONT TEMPT THE ANIMAL!"
Re: Woman Storms Ex-boyfriend’s Wedding With Friends, Scatters Venue (video) by Kriss216: 4:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
lazkizz:
She is fighting for her Dicknity grin
She was falsely Dickmatised.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Storms Ex-boyfriend’s Wedding With Friends, Scatters Venue (video) by KillIgbohoN0W: 4:20pm On Dec 14, 2021
Lol
Women can't handle rejection. She has to live with the fact that no one wants her because if she was in a sweet relationship, she won't have time 4 this.

Meanwhile, she just helped the dude cuz the wife go hold am tighter now as him be prized GOAT. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Storms Ex-boyfriend’s Wedding With Friends, Scatters Venue (video) by sweetonugbu: 4:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
Madness
Re: Woman Storms Ex-boyfriend’s Wedding With Friends, Scatters Venue (video) by WibusJaga: 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2021

Well thank God say na reception & not the main church wedding. Pastor don already join them as husband & Wife.
But just imagine say the man end up with this kind lady as husband & Wife. Men, na better bullet the man dodge o.

1 Like

Re: Woman Storms Ex-boyfriend’s Wedding With Friends, Scatters Venue (video) by sisisioge: 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
I hope they all get arrested! Which kind rubbish is this? This kind of ex reminds me of the story of one babe that actually send assassins to completely kill her ex a day after his wedding in a petrol station Delta State. It is well.
Re: Woman Storms Ex-boyfriend’s Wedding With Friends, Scatters Venue (video) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 14, 2021
Hehehehe grin grin
Re: Woman Storms Ex-boyfriend’s Wedding With Friends, Scatters Venue (video) by Foodqueen(f): 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
Too bad.

Bittered ex.
Re: Woman Storms Ex-boyfriend’s Wedding With Friends, Scatters Venue (video) by bcomputer101: 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
Daughter of Jezebel

(1) (Reply)

Can You Answer This Interview Question? / Se Na Juju Be Dis? / Get A Well Deserved Electrical Outfit For Your Buildings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.