Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Mikel Arteta: Aubameyang Won’t Play For Arsenal Until Further Notice - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Arteta: Aubameyang Won’t Play For Arsenal Until Further Notice (34185 Views)

My Problem Was Only With Arteta – Aubameyang Opens Up On Arsenal Exit / Solskjaer Warned Ronaldo Won’t Play Every Game For Man United / Mikel Arteta: Aubameyang Must Commit Future To Arsenal To Remain Captain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Arteta: Aubameyang Won’t Play For Arsenal Until Further Notice by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2021
Arsenal that is drowning want to fight and bench her best player.... Let's see how arsenal survive this.
Re: Mikel Arteta: Aubameyang Won’t Play For Arsenal Until Further Notice by Fkforyou(m): 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2021
Ofcourse he has been sub par off recent, he needs to be benched till he gets his act together and show he deserves what it takes to lead the club.

I’m the meantime, I prefer we give Tierney the arm band. The guy plays like a leader, we need someone the team can look up to, someone with strong character.

COYG.

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Arteta: Aubameyang Won’t Play For Arsenal Until Further Notice by Vinnie2000(m): 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2021
Urbanchampion:
What exactly did Auba do wrong?

Was late to the Training Ground before Southampton's match!

But Truth is Arsenal fans and Arteta don tire for am! A very Lazy Striker collecting £350 weekly wages! sad undecided

Can't forget his miss against Everton when I played Arsenal to Draw! sad embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Mikel Arteta: Aubameyang Won’t Play For Arsenal Until Further Notice by AuntyVanessa1(f): 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2021
obembet:
Just because he celebrate Rolando goal against Arsenal.

Useless club
I know you're just writing this, because this is not the reason.

BUT,

Why must he celebrate a known fraud goal against his own club, why on earth would he do that? Is he mad or high on penaldo poo?

Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Mikel Arteta: Aubameyang Won’t Play For Arsenal Until Further Notice by iconnecta(m): 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
na waooo,
i wanted to post this news.hmm

1 Like

Re: Mikel Arteta: Aubameyang Won’t Play For Arsenal Until Further Notice by dontro(m): 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
Poor journalism.

Why not give at least one sentence background of what the Auba issue with the coach is?

10 Likes

Re: Mikel Arteta: Aubameyang Won’t Play For Arsenal Until Further Notice by Vinnie2000(m): 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2021
Olam09:
Why?? Well first to comment for the first time on nairaland grin send your aza make i celebrate am for you guys..

UBA
Thanks..
I believe you can do it!
God bless! smiley
Re: Mikel Arteta: Aubameyang Won’t Play For Arsenal Until Further Notice by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2021
After Man U defeated Arsenal, he went to like Ronaldo tweet, that was his offense.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Arteta: Aubameyang Won’t Play For Arsenal Until Further Notice by PointZerom: 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
grin
Re: Mikel Arteta: Aubameyang Won’t Play For Arsenal Until Further Notice by dPhenomenal: 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
Urbanchampion:

The club gave Auba permission to go bring the sick mum from france to London, same day. Auba couldn't make it back same day, instead returned next morning.

Arteta got his excuse for a scapegoat

1 Like

Re: Mikel Arteta: Aubameyang Won’t Play For Arsenal Until Further Notice by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
Did u guys not read where it was stated in the article that he needed time to heal

He must have been wounded by corona

1 Like

Re: Mikel Arteta: Aubameyang Won’t Play For Arsenal Until Further Notice by staga: 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
Why naa?
Re: Mikel Arteta: Aubameyang Won’t Play For Arsenal Until Further Notice by marwanafrica: 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
Olam09:
Why?? Well first to comment for the first time on nairaland grin send your aza make i celebrate am for you guys..

2069307021 uba
Re: Mikel Arteta: Aubameyang Won’t Play For Arsenal Until Further Notice by Vinnie2000(m): 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2021
obembet:

Useless club

You see Yourself.. sad

Why will a Player celebrate his opponents victory?
That's how Real Madrid Flop, Eden Hazard was busy celebrating and Shining his teeth with Chelsea players in last season's UCL semi finals!

A very foolish Act! undecided sad

Messi and Ronaldo will NEVER try such! sad
Re: Mikel Arteta: Aubameyang Won’t Play For Arsenal Until Further Notice by ABANGWABOI(m): 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
i think 90% of Arsenal Fans Love BDSM

They love PAIN

Their fans After crying and wailing, will still support the same club that breaks their heart everytime. No be juju

Honestly, i think Arsenal fans have mental issue.

You go just open your mouth waaaaaaa... They spit rubbish..
Shame on you..

5 Likes

Re: Mikel Arteta: Aubameyang Won’t Play For Arsenal Until Further Notice by BABANGBALI: 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2021
It will end up in premium tears

1 Like

Re: Mikel Arteta: Aubameyang Won’t Play For Arsenal Until Further Notice by SirMichael1: 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Ok

Am sure they will play him against Barcelona in the quarter finals of the europa League

Well, that is if barca manage to defeat one Jkkrjzhsjdbz FC in the penultimate finals.

Shey they tell you say Arsenal dey play any European championship Omoh nothing for arsenal this season.
Re: Mikel Arteta: Aubameyang Won’t Play For Arsenal Until Further Notice by Lemmyler(m): 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2021
Olam09:
Gtb
Thank you.
Re: Mikel Arteta: Aubameyang Won’t Play For Arsenal Until Further Notice by tuzle(m): 4:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
Urbanchampion:
He reported late to training
Re: Mikel Arteta: Aubameyang Won’t Play For Arsenal Until Further Notice by izibili44: 4:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
Olam09:
where we go send am to
Re: Mikel Arteta: Aubameyang Won’t Play For Arsenal Until Further Notice by KingLarry04: 4:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
Olam09:
0038359530 Access
I bliv u
Thank you
Re: Mikel Arteta: Aubameyang Won’t Play For Arsenal Until Further Notice by ABANGWABOI(m): 4:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
obembet:

Useless club

Even popular commenter like you in this sports section is giving fake news.
He was stripped off captaincy cos he skipped training on Friday just to travel to go get a tattoo while his club has a league game the next day being Saturday which was against Southampton..

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Arteta: Aubameyang Won’t Play For Arsenal Until Further Notice by Enyman: 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2021
Zenith bank..we believe you bros grin
Olam09:
Re: Mikel Arteta: Aubameyang Won’t Play For Arsenal Until Further Notice by EmekaBlue(m): 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
Dem don quarrel

Arteta Na small boy and played same time with Auba so Auba no too dey respect am
Re: Mikel Arteta: Aubameyang Won’t Play For Arsenal Until Further Notice by uunwanaobong3: 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
Aubumeyang is an example of a modern day player foolishness...... I can remember in 2017, when mancity wanted to sign this guy under guardiola,.. the foolish guy (aubumeyang) says that he promised is grandfather that he wanted to play for real Madrid, therefore he can't come to mancity,.................... Fast forward a year later, after no bid from Madrid, he went to arsenal ( a mid table team), while mancity were winning all the trophies before, aubumeyang was busy scoring goals to become highest goal scorer in EPL.......fast forward to this present day, he is strip of a mid table arsenal captaincy,........ He is being disgraced by a mid table arsenal team............ I can't even see any big or mid table club signing this fool..... His career is over and yet he wouldn't play for real Madrid as he promised his grandfather........ The young man has made a mess of his career........... The same thing happened to Sanchez, who would have gone to mancity to enjoy his football+ win trophies + have more money.... Instead he went to man utd to end his career all because of greed......... Players will never learn.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Arteta: Aubameyang Won’t Play For Arsenal Until Further Notice by Femeto: 4:54pm On Dec 14, 2021
Urbanchampion:
What did Guendouzi do wrong? What did Saliba do wrong? What did Torreira do wrong? What has Pepe done wrong? What did Ozil do wrong? Only Arteta can answer these questions.

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Arteta: Aubameyang Won’t Play For Arsenal Until Further Notice by marsup: 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2021
izzy4shizzy:
He wants to repeat an ozil with Auba.

We all know he needs to bench him due to poor form but coming up with this is just outright low.

I don't think arteta knows how to manage a big name or players with big characters I bet he has a fragile ego.

And he is always vague with his reasons, he will not say what Auba did just the smooth talk reporters and Arsenal board

At the end I hope it's the best decision because his job might be on the line soon
He travelled to Barcelona to get a tattoo and didn't come back in time for training before the Southampton game.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Arteta: Aubameyang Won’t Play For Arsenal Until Further Notice by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 14, 2021
AuntyVanessa1:

I know you're just writing this, because this is not the reason.

BUT,

Why must he celebrate a known fraud goal against his own club, why on earth would he do that? Is he mad or high on penaldo poo?

Nonsense
So women dey wey Sabi ball like this wow..that's by the way abeg this your account na the same as the other "Aunty Vanessa"?

1 Like

Re: Mikel Arteta: Aubameyang Won’t Play For Arsenal Until Further Notice by Richie6(m): 4:56pm On Dec 14, 2021
Aubameyang is a leader and the club captain, what example is he showing for missing trainings. The club grants you permission to travel abroad to attend to your sick mum, he should have communicated to the club if there's a need that he would stay over and miss training if the situation isn't under control.

The club has set a standard regards discipline and non-negotiables which everyone is aware, both players, staff members and the coaching crew. Arsenal players and captains have heard the club to ransom in the past and is a new era for the club to address this.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Arteta: Aubameyang Won’t Play For Arsenal Until Further Notice by isaacprinz(m): 4:58pm On Dec 14, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
i think 90% of Arsenal Fans Love BDSM

They love PAIN

Their fans After crying and wailing, will still support the same club that breaks their heart everytime. No be juju

Honestly, i think Arsenal fans have mental issue.
No you are the one with mental issues, your sick brain couldn't tell you that as surpporters of a club it's a choice to stick with the club or leave, every club have their ups and downs and Arsenal is not exceptional.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Arteta: Aubameyang Won’t Play For Arsenal Until Further Notice by Deniseme: 5:02pm On Dec 14, 2021
Confused club and management
Re: Mikel Arteta: Aubameyang Won’t Play For Arsenal Until Further Notice by NCANCHAIR(m): 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
Olam09:

2256143845 Zenith Bank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIFA Bans MKO Abiola Stadium, Abuja From Hosting Int’l Matches / Photos From Onazi Ogenyi's White Wedding Today / Lionel Messi's Ballon D'or Awards Since 2009 (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.