Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,854 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Jesusjnr2020 - A false prophet , This thread is about your Lies & Games On NL. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesusjnr2020 - A false prophet , This thread is about your Lies & Games On NL. (1436 Views)

The False Prophet: The Seer Who Predicted The Death Of TB Joshua, Shekau... / The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesusjnr2020 - A false prophet , This thread is about your Lies & Games On NL. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 17, 2021
petra1:

You can direct your question to him. I'm sure you didn't read my post
I am sure you are clueless to see the questions I asked are fashioned to espose your weaknesses. And since you cannot defend it or answer the questions...keep shut. Shut up.

The chosen one will heal.
The chosen one will fulfill what he has promised to do.
The chosen one will not proclaim himself as the chosen one.

It is either you have been brainwashed and I am here to reformat your brain, and not to make others fall into his trap. Also, you may be part of his gang, and you tried your luck to defend him. See, go and rest and shut up.

Your demon is busy spreading another narrative instead of him to defend his claims. Lol. His church will not stand. This is the focus.

I am aware that his gangs will gather to defend their fake ministry. But I promise you all, I will destroy it. Mark my words.

Gooldluck and dont return again.
Re: Jesusjnr2020 - A false prophet , This thread is about your Lies & Games On NL. by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2021
It's like you accuse everyone who shows up on your thread as being sent to do so. What you don't know is that some people who check this section do observe the rift that has been going on, they keep ignoring, till they decided to comment. My advice is that you should let go of whatever issues you had with the lady. Before you accuse me, take note that I am not a follower of Evianna*s* write-ups in this section. Infact, I have never found any of her threads as inspiring enough to read from start to finish. You say she does "copy & paste", but I don't think it is enough reason for you to keep bumping into her, it makes it look like you are the one troubling her, whereas she/others may actually be the ones troubling you. That could be the reason some people may try to defend her by creating threads, I don't know exactly, i may be wrong, cuz I am unable to read everything. However, It looks like the rift has been going on for years shocked . So I think you should let it go. My 2cents! [quote author=PeaceJoyLove post=108581871]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesusjnr2020 - A false prophet , This thread is about your Lies & Games On NL. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 17, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
It's like you accuse everyone who shows up on your thread as being sent to do so. What you don't know is that some people who check this section do observe the rift that has been going on, they keep ignoring, till they decided to comment. My advice is that you should let go of whatever issues you had with the lady. Before you accuse me, take note that I am not a follower of Evianna*s* write-ups in this section. Infact, I have never found any of her threads as inspiring enough to read from start to finish. You say she does "copy & paste", but I don't think it is enough reason for you to keep bumping into her, it makes it look like you are the one troubling her, whereas she/others may actually be the ones troubling you. That could be the reason some people may try to defend her by creating threads, I don't know exactly, i may be wrong, cuz I am unable to read everything. However, It looks like the rift has been going on for years shocked . So I think you should let it go. My 2cents! [b]
Hmmm! That boy that came up here... hmmm. I just didnt want to post the evidence yet. Lol. If I dont have any evidence to use, I dont attack. Trust me. If I was to attack you, I would have attacked you after your first post. Why? I dont have anytning to use and be sure of. But trust me, the moment, I started punching the person, I have something. See, I am bot that wicked ooo. Lol.

Trust me, I have let it go. But that woman is like a goat which I dont understand. See, I dont have her number. And yes, you are right that it has been going on for years. So, I have stayed away from her. But she would just show up again. Bannnnggg! And then threatening me with calls. I must do this. I must do that. Wetin na? Madam, you wont understand.

And the way she does it, I would ask again...are you sure you are the one making decisions? And at times, she would just burst into serious cry. I would even sgsrg petting her. Lol. See eh. I would say...ok... I will investigate it. When I am not a mod. I would just day that to cover up. And boom. She would be saying I know the owner of NL. I am his friend. I can do this. Incan do that. I would be like...wetin na? But I couldn't tslk cos they habe hacked me. Na serious war ooo.

But here is my concern too. She has run away. And I have given her serious punch that she is tired. I know she is. And I am sure you have read where I wrote i was told she is depressed. For waht now?

Only someone being blackmailed can be depressed. See eh. NL is faceless. If anyone tries to damage me, I will just leave. But when they habe something against one, and one has built a reputation that side income is coming in. Then, the person will lose it. In my case, people who knew me (there are many things you can learn here....from importation to exportation...etc) and you can't leave. Food is gone naooo. I dont know about her. So, why is she hanging on? Something is wrong?

And see, why would someone who I have dazzled will still call me privately? See eh! This continuous attacking her is the reason I have been saved from many +1 calls. Wetin na? In a day, like three +1 calls I don't know. For waht na? So, when I started the face off here, the calls started reducing.

Now this case, I didnt bring her up oooo....Jesusjnr2020 did
Madam, it was not me that brought the case up now. It is one of the people I know working behind the scene that has decided to face him. He brought the Eviana case up. What am I supposed to do? To accept it?

See the narrative is that they want to bring different stories up, and shut me up. And then, they return to reL life and continue.

The copy and paste ....Hahaha. that was the thing I used to lure her na. That's nothing my sister. The real issue is the scamming thing. And the main issue is the +1 calls. Only Eviana can save the whole situation here. Seriously, only she. Is she ready to be truthful? Feel free to ask more questions. I will answer you honestly. I deliberately used the copy and paste. Lol. Dont blame me na. I must use a strategy to get at her na.

The issue is this...what is Eviana herself holding? Please, read everything again. I will return her to post a link her so you can read it also. Maybe you will get it better.
Re: Jesusjnr2020 - A false prophet , This thread is about your Lies & Games On NL. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2021
Dear Ms. LilMissFavvy,

Look at this link and read again. I know there are repetitions but that is the Chronicle order of the whole thing.

https://www.nairaland.com/6075997/nairalander-sick-body-come-here#93200656
The issue here is that Jesusjnr2020 isnthe one on the threads where the lady made the allegations. Why? Because I asked him to defend his claims. Pleased read it well.

His objective is to keep me shut with. So, I was not the one who brought Eviana's issue up again. But I am always alert to call her out as soon as I see anything fishing.

My sisters these people will never stop. [highlight]The game is to use her as a lady I am bullying to shut me up.[/b]. Mainwhile she has been out of NL since Nov 22. Cos I checked her profile. Lol. But she appeared later and posted. Is it coincidence she appeared just like that? A beg...she has other monikers too.

She even spoke on the thread. But for her to provide evidences, na wahala.

So, what do you want me do? I am only giving then fire for fire back. Donyou know hownmang people Jesusjnr has bullied here? I have to be tough tonight these people.

Listen, it appears I insult everyone...but no evidence was presented and two monikers I have exposed who have strong interest apart just being just readers? Come on!

The person in this thread up there...who I blasted...I am waiting for him to say more...cos he has gone to Jesusjnr thread to be the judge. You came to ask me a favor, and you decided to turn yourself to a judge. And the favor had to come on a day I am addressing this...and you still even come on the thread to remind me. Come on! Make I post the thing again? I am sure you.may not understand it, and feel I want to disgrace the person. But in my wisdom, I will not. Let the person just do beyond what he is to do.

I dont see anytning wrong in the questions you asked me ooo. At least you were cautious....you read well. And insane that you are neutral. You said there must be something btw us. And I replied you yes. However, there are monikers there...they just come and started blasting me. One even wrote that the lady is gentle. Wow! How come the moniker knows she is gentle?

See eh! Jesusjnr2020 is a master. He is establishing a church. Read my posts. I accused Eviana they have a gang. King of the boys. The gang ooo...the church ooo... all - in - one. You wont understand until you fall into their trap.

Jesusjnr2020 thought he has set himself as the chosen one. The next is to be posting fake healing picture and videos very soon. See eh! E no go work. I will destroy his work.

One thing is sure. Eviana is da.ft. See eh. Let me not talk further so it doesnt look like I am bullying her more.

So, I am not the one who brought up Eviana into this issue. Jesusjnr2020 is using it to shut me up which is a failed mission already. Instead, he should summon the courage to defend his claims.

This is why I need to keep the narrative the way it is. And I must not allow him to use Eviana. But the daf.t Evaina quickly came online too. But the person said it is blackmailing working. See eh. Evil prophets can do anything to gain popularity.
Re: Jesusjnr2020 - A false prophet , This thread is about your Lies & Games On NL. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2021
Eviana:

Yes, I absolutely remember you on the thread.... and was very skeptical of you even on that particular thread when you were offering encouragement. I had to come back and even apologize for doubting you.
You are also correct that we differed on some aspects within our beliefs, but I still didn't mean any harm to you.

So so very much I could say about what has transpired yet again (without my provocation....haven't bothered nor spoken to, nor called any single person here on this platform or offline...yet here come the false allegations yet ahain), but I will say this: "Thank you for this....." "Thank you from the depths of my soul...." "I wholeheartedly accept the apology."
God still sits on His throne......

God bless you and may He be glorified when ALL is said and done.
I didn't want to make comment on thus Eviana's post. But what the lady above posted has prompted to

She could remember Jesusjnr2020 was on the thread, but was skeptical grin Manipulators in action ... grin

And she thanked the false prophet from the depths of her soul for supporting her again without any evidence to back it up. grin Make she post the picture of the package I sent to her address na. grin

She had come online last with this moniker Nov 22. But suddenly appeared yesterday, the same day Jesusjnr2020 started his mad.ness. grin And she thanked the false prophet. Well played. Manipulators. grin

Hahahah! This is someone who is gentle oooo. grin And someone who has not met her just posted on the thread in her support....lust like that.....manipulators... grin Has the strength to accuse onex but no evidence. See eh! If these rogues come after you, hehehe. See eh...you will be left dumbfounded. Manipulators from the pit of hell. Jesusjnr2020 and his members... grin

I later realised Evians had pulled the stunt before here....long ago with another different moniker. Lol. But the issue is that some people get brains too.

Before anyone can damage me, the person will first damage God.
Re: Jesusjnr2020 - A false prophet , This thread is about your Lies & Games On NL. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
petra1:

It's just a moniker. And the "Chosen emphasis is because he's a member of "Chosen " He's a minister there . This is just to clear facts. But that doesn't endorse or excuse his stupidity.

Special apology to petra1. I am truly sorry for this. I tried so hard to knw why the lady above gave me that advice too that I should be careful. Seriously, I didnt read it well like you said in theother post.

petra1:

You can direct your question to him. I'm sure you didn't read my post
Also, I mixed it up. There is a moniker I have marked and it is just so close to yours. I was just furious as soon as I saw yours and just assumed it was the moniker.

Please, accept my apology. Truly, I didn't read well...and cos your moniker was very similar to the one I have marked.

Kindly accept my apology.
Re: Jesusjnr2020 - A false prophet , This thread is about your Lies & Games On NL. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 17, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
If y'all don't have the grace to write inspiring threads here, why not leave it as it? You both do not know that there are smart people who flip through your write-ups. In all of these you try to sound innocent, but from the little I've read from the link, I have seen how you severally told the lady that you will not cross a particular boundry in exposing whatever is the cause of the fight. So it clear you are not open in the first place.

Initially it was like she was a victim of false allegations. Felt they ganged up against her......, but from the little I've gone through, it is clear that both of you were in something together, wether something good or bad only God knows.

The truth is that no innocent lady would display her number on a public forum, the same public forum she said she received threats to her life/family, insults, tribulations, whatever. You both should turn a new leaf, and settle your issues privately, that is maturity.

No need for privacy here. Let people know these impersonators.
Re: Jesusjnr2020 - A false prophet , This thread is about your Lies & Games On NL. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2021
petra1:

It's just a moniker. And the "Chosen emphasis is because he's a member of "Chosen " He's a minister there . This is just to clear facts. But that doesn't endorse or excuse his stupidity.

Chosen one is different from chosen.
Re: Jesusjnr2020 - A false prophet , This thread is about your Lies & Games On NL. by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:59am On Dec 18, 2021
Okay I have read the link. Truth is that I never paid attention to these threads in the past or his claims of miracles. I am seeing it for the first time, I rather not comment. You do as you wish o.
PeaceJoyLove:
Dear Ms. LilMissFavvy,

Look at this link and read again. I know there are repetitions but that is the Chronicle order of the whole thing.

https://www.nairaland.com/6075997/nairalander-sick-body-come-here#93200656
The issue here is that Jesusjnr2020 isnthe one on the threads where the lady made the allegations. Why? Because I asked him to defend his claims. Pleased read it well.

His objective is to keep me shut with. So, I was not the one who brought Eviana's issue up again. But I am always alert to call her out as soon as I see anything fishing.

My sisters these people will never stop. [highlight]The game is to use her as a lady I am bullying to shut me up.[/b]. Mainwhile she has been out of NL since Nov 22. Cos I checked her profile. Lol. But she appeared later and posted. Is it coincidence she appeared just like that? A beg...she has other monikers too.

She even spoke on the thread. But for her to provide evidences, na wahala.

So, what do you want me do? I am only giving then fire for fire back. Donyou know hownmang people Jesusjnr has bullied here? I have to be tough tonight these people.

Listen, it appears I insult everyone...but no evidence was presented and two monikers I have exposed who have strong interest apart just being just readers? Come on!

The person in this thread up there...who I blasted...I am waiting for him to say more...cos he has gone to Jesusjnr thread to be the judge. You came to ask me a favor, and you decided to turn yourself to a judge. And the favor had to come on a day I am addressing this...and you still even come on the thread to remind me. Come on! Make I post the thing again? I am sure you.may not understand it, and feel I want to disgrace the person. But in my wisdom, I will not. Let the person just do beyond what he is to do.

I dont see anytning wrong in the questions you asked me ooo. At least you were cautious....you read well. And insane that you are neutral. You said there must be something btw us. And I replied you yes. However, there are monikers there...they just come and started blasting me. One even wrote that the lady is gentle. Wow! How come the moniker knows she is gentle?

See eh! Jesusjnr2020 is a master. He is establishing a church. Read my posts. I accused Eviana they have a gang. King of the boys. The gang ooo...the church ooo... all - in - one. You wont understand until you fall into their trap.

Jesusjnr2020 thought he has set himself as the chosen one. The next is to be posting fake healing picture and videos very soon. See eh! E no go work. I will destroy his work.

One thing is sure. Eviana is da.ft. See eh. Let me not talk further so it doesnt look like I am bullying her more.

So, I am not the one who brought up Eviana into this issue. Jesusjnr2020 is using it to shut me up which is a failed mission already. Instead, he should summon the courage to defend his claims.

This is why I need to keep the narrative the way it is. And I must not allow him to use Eviana. But the daf.t Evaina quickly came online too. But the person said it is blackmailing working. See eh. Evil prophets can do anything to gain popularity.
Re: Jesusjnr2020 - A false prophet , This thread is about your Lies & Games On NL. by Nobody: 3:27am On Dec 18, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Okay I have read the link. Truth is that I never paid attention to these threads in the past or his claims of miracles. I am seeing it for the first time, I rather not comment. You do as you wish o.

I guess you got a bit of it now. This is not the issue of I do as I wish. Let me picture it well gor you. I have noticed someone here...a personality. Right.eous2. He is always making rapture comments. And many people knows him well. So , let's say he accused someone of scams...what do you think will happen? Eviana used to even have more respect if you dont know. She pretends gentle in his threads. She has soft words, and these were what I fell for. How did I even know her. It was not religious thread ooo. Remogion was t my thing at all cos I know luna.tics and fakes are here. She is the one who turned me to a regular here cos it was too much. It was a thread on international relations where one person was abusing her and blasting her after her claim that her dad was ibo and mom Americana. I stepped in and cautioned the person. Na so the person started insulting me too. I just told her in the thread to not fight back. Of course, she praised me like the way she praised the demonsnr above. In her claims she would always say I PMed her first. Well, that's a non issue. But of course she obviously did. She started making comments on many of my posts and eventually sent me email. But she will deny this again. Then, it was not an issue cos I didnt know where she was going.

See eh...she is a she goat. Can you see she is not online again. She has disappeared. But she was here yesterday ooooo. Lol. Is Jesusjnr2020 is already winning this, she would have returned in full force. So, to me, she is not being blackmailed. She is a desperate luna.tic also.

I have told her to come out as a lesbian instead of all these pretense, but I guess the business must be successful. Really, it's getting clearer. See eh....many are victims of this lady you think is innocent ooo. Not only me. The thing is that they can talk cos if they come here, they will be dealt with privately. Those ones have been hacked permanently. This animal is a real rogue. So, I just smile when people say she is gentle. And I think it is why you too felt the same way.

See eh... the moment I stop, the +1 unsolicited calls will sgsrt again. I am serious here. They are animals without conscience. And I praise the almighty God for this day.

Jesusjnr2020 must be a mod or controlling a mod
Nairaland.com is useless forum. You can see it too. You can see where Jesusjnr2020 deleted some posts where I pointed to. At least, they should investigate the claims, but this nasty mods will never. See eh. They may wait for 6 months and then get deleting evidences with their mods accounts. Nasty things happen here. This Jesusjnr2020 must be a mod, or ha has the key of a mod here that he controls.

The option Eviana victim is a lie. She isnt blackmailed at all. She knows me well that I will detect her lies and it was why she has stayed away. She is obviously the King of the boys. She only pretended.

Did you read where an a.erivan like her confirmed she is a lesbian? See, she is a born terrible lun.atic without conscience.

But then, when you also didnt pay attention to the threads, why did you subconsciously just felt she was accused falsely? This is the game. She has captured even your own mind that the first time you heard of it, you didn't pay attention to it. That's the game. And she uses Jesus as her witness. But providing evidences is wahala for her. A born luna.tic.

So, just be careful too. And rosy not to fall into this thing. You dont knkw these people. They will hack your phone and pull out info they will be using to blackmail you. They start controlling you and demanding money. These people. You better run away. Eviana is the born chronic terrible liar and a scammer. She didnt scam me ooo...cos it will be a real lie, but what Eviana wanted to blackmail me and then use it to exploit me hard. She is a terrible unreported demon. A wolf in sheep's clothing.

1 Like

Re: Jesusjnr2020 - A false prophet , This thread is about your Lies & Games On NL. by Nobody: 4:03am On Dec 30, 2021
I did not want to post again, but here is a screenshot. See eh! Jesusjnr opened a thread on me and there was no evidence to back it up; yet, they kept it...and he was not banned. He went ahead to delete two posts members cannot delete except mods without any trace. I showed all evidences. And then, he went ahead to as usual to make comment on a thread where he was number 3 on a Saturday. I saw the pattern again and then another member here who I know the moniker well made comment why i was derailing the thread cos I told Jesusjnr he has no moral right to post on the thread and that I am expecting them to move it to the front page. I have more shots.

As I expected, they deleted the messages, moved it to the front page, and banned me. I have screenshots of everything, but i wont release them here. These things i have been keeping. Well, this moniker has been exposed, and I assure Nairaland and Jesusjnr that the battle has just started. There is no need to run it with this moniker again. Jesusjnr expected me to register another one similar to this moniker like he always do when he tell lies. Like jesusjnr001, jesussjunior002, etc. I am far above that.

I know the mod who is actually behind the moniker jesusjnr, and I know why he has such power on Nairaland, but the person I pity in this whole issue is the owner.

I read some posts on Twitter where people said Nairaland used to be where intensed Nigerian community discussions were made, but many have deserted it cos of scammers and inability of the site to moderate professionally. Well, it is fine. Let jesusjnr and his friends continue to enjoy.

The game is to promote the fake church of Jesusjnr. But Jesusjne is not smart. How many church members will he get from nairaland. grin You see, after I re-examined the whole situation, I realised that he is using a wrong business strategy. Lol. So, let me allow him continue in his foolishness here. Lol.. let me allow him waste his time here. I do not know any mega pastor who made it from broke Nairaland members. Lols.

I am stepping aside because there is no point fighting the enemy in his domain. It doesnt make sense. This is where they reign. But I achieved my goal. I have more evidences.

The last issue I will address here is to that lady Eviana. See, I do not have anytning against her anymore as I have pronounced some statements. I have just woken up at this time...in the middle of the night. And in my dream I saw the statements giving birth to multiple fruits. I only pity her cos from my recent findings, there are new revelations. Everyone can be used by God, but when you do not wait for the Holy Spirit and you come around to write like He sent you...then, there a problem has been created. When one boasts about knowing the truth, but it is clear the person is wrong, there is a trouble ahead. When one knows inside that he/she has done wrong and has assumed wrongly and then continuously use a leverage he or she has over the opponents, there is a big trouble ahead.

Not a single word will not go unfulfilled. Not one. I am a man who says the truth everytime. The reason for this post are 2 things I detected two days ago, and I was contemplating if I should go ahead or not. But firstly, I cannot receive any unsolicited calls again. Thank God. At last, solution came. And then, there is no point to continue since this is the reason I was here. Someone who read about my ordeal helped me out by connecting me to an engineer of my service provider. And truly, i was told they could see it too, so they have blocked it. Thank God.

My hope is that she comes to reality and face the truth that she did not say the truth. I pray her conscience does the work. If you notice, she couldn't lay emphasis on the claims. She refused to And this shows me that her conscience is really at work. In any case, I want to write that i retrieve the lesbian accusation. I saw some things, but what i found out again contradicts it. But really, only God knows the truth. And why the other american lady testified she is a lesbian, I dont know. So, I tender an apology in that regard. This is me, i always say the truth. But the rest i said about her stays. Not sure why she has found herself in the situation, but I pray she gets deliverance if she truly is a victim. But I dont pray to have such friend again. Never. So, this is not an invitation for her to call me as she is not a welcome guest, enemy or friend. But since I am not God, I cannot close the door of repentance. When she realises she needs to beg seriously for forgiveness (and she genuinely means it), and not that she wants to come around for another smart move, she knows how to do it. But such must be done with a real identity, a real email or a real telephone number. This is the only condition. And an apology must come first here. She cannot tell lies against my person publicly and settle privately. That will not happen.

I need to let her know this. It is a different case if she is a victim or not. That she is a victim should not give her the boldness to tell lies against my person. I am 100% sure it is not ONLY an issue of confusion. She has used confusion as an excuse many times, but this is not the case. Confusion is not an excuse to tell lies to get out of a situation by implicating another falsely without any evidence or strong connection. When one is confused, the best is leave the scene like I am doing now. When one knows the battle is unlike to go in ones favor, one needs to leave it and allow God do His thing. I cannot fight the mod who is using Jesusjr on this platform, but God can arrest him. So, God can use you to help me get him. I promise him that I will chain him down in Yaba Left. This is a promise I will fulfill if i get hold of him. He has seen clearly that he cannot even fight me in his forum without using his mod account. A coward he is, and a loser.

Eviana, this is not an issue where you use human smartness anymore. Let your conscience speak to you. This is 2021 coming to an end. Speak to yourself. There is no shame in saying the truth to free yourself. After all, non of these people know you face to face. So, your physical image is not spoilt. If you do not do the right thing, your real spiritual image is spoilt. Curses do not work when there is no foothold. God doesnt fulfill curses, but the devil does. This is a mystery. The only way to escape curses is via the blood of Jesus. And the ONLY clause to not having access to the BLOOD of Jesus is living a sinful life. Those claims if untrue are SINS. You know the truth yourself. So, feel free to keep avoiding them thinking the blood of Jesus will cover them. The blood of Jesus doesnt cover such. In fact, that is a foothold for the devil to move to the presence of God and allow the curses work. This is a spiritual condition. Those telling you not to worry are saying so under the assumption you are clean. So feel free if you know you are clean and watch the curses go the opposite way. But if you know you told lies, then know for sure that they will surely come to pass. You cannot escape them. The statements will happen.

Well, I release you from the unsolicited calls as there is no evidence they come from you. And the lesbian talk, I do not have strong evidences again. On these two...I apologize. I must do this to make the curses work and not neutralize cos my name must be cleared. Whether now, or 30 years to come, my name is going to be cleared. After doing the right thing and you are able to convince me about some things I wrote about you are false, for sure, I will write an update. This is me. I dont deliberately hurt others by telling lies against them. And no matter the situation, if you ask me something and I keep insisting it is the truth, then, it is the truth. I am not brought up as a liar, and I dont mix with liars.

2022 is going to be a successful year for me. Amen!

Re: Jesusjnr2020 - A false prophet , This thread is about your Lies & Games On NL. by Nobody: 4:04am On Dec 30, 2021
I wish everyone well in 2022. We will reap what we sow in the year.
Re: Jesusjnr2020 - A false prophet , This thread is about your Lies & Games On NL. by Eviana(f): 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

I know the mod who is actually behind the moniker jesusjnr, and I know why he has such power on Nairaland, but the person I pity in this whole issue is the owner.

I read some posts on Twitter where people said Nairaland used to be where intensed Nigerian community discussions were made, but many have deserted it cos of scammers and inability of the site to moderate professionally. Well, it is fine. Let jesusjnr and his friends continue to enjoy.

The last issue I will address here is to that lady Eviana. See, I do not have anytning against her anymore as I have pronounced some statements. I have just woken up at this time...in the middle of the night. And in my dream I saw the statements giving birth to multiple fruits. I only pity her cos from my recent findings, there are new revelations. Everyone can be used by God, but when you do not wait for the Holy Spirit and you come around to write like He sent you...then, there a problem has been created. When one boasts about knowing the truth, but it is clear the person is wrong, there is a trouble ahead. When one knows inside that he/she has done wrong and has assumed wrongly and then continuously use a leverage he or she has over the opponents, there is a big trouble ahead.

Not a single word will not go unfulfilled. Not one. I am a man who says the truth everytime. The reason for this post are 2 things I detected two days ago, and I was contemplating if I should go ahead or not. But firstly, I cannot receive any unsolicited calls again. Thank God. At last, solution came. And then, there is no point to continue since this is the reason I was here. Someone who read about my ordeal helped me out by connecting me to an engineer of my service provider. And truly, i was told they could see it too, so they have blocked it. Thank God.

My hope is that she comes to reality and face the truth that she did not say the truth. I pray her conscience does the work. If you notice, she couldn't lay emphasis on the claims. She refused to And this shows me that her conscience is really at work. In any case, I want to write that i retrieve the lesbian accusation. I saw some things, but what i found out again contradicts it. But really, only God knows the truth. And why the other american lady testified she is a lesbian, I dont know. So, I tender an apology in that regard. This is me, i always say the truth. But the rest i said about her stays. Not sure why she has found herself in the situation, but I pray she gets deliverance if she truly is a victim. But I dont pray to have such friend again. Never. So, this is not an invitation for her to call me as she is not a welcome guest, enemy or friend. But since I am not God, I cannot close the door of repentance. When she realises she needs to beg seriously for forgiveness (and she genuinely means it), and not that she wants to come around for another smart move, she knows how to do it. But such must be done with a real identity, a real email or a real telephone number. This is the only condition. And an apology must come first here. She cannot tell lies against my person publicly and settle privately. That will not happen.

I need to let her know this. It is a different case if she is a victim or not. That she is a victim should not give her the boldness to tell lies against my person. I am 100% sure it is not ONLY an issue of confusion. She has used confusion as an excuse many times, but this is not the case. Confusion is not an excuse to tell lies to get out of a situation by implicating another falsely without any evidence or strong connection. When one is confused, the best is leave the scene like I am doing now. When one knows the battle is unlike to go in ones favor, one needs to leave it and allow God do His thing. I cannot fight the mod who is using Jesusjr on this platform, but God can arrest him. So, God can use you to help me get him. I promise him that I will chain him down in Yaba Left. This is a promise I will fulfill if i get hold of him. He has seen clearly that he cannot even fight me in his forum without using his mod account. A coward he is, and a loser.

Eviana, this is not an issue where you use human smartness anymore. Let your conscience speak to you. This is 2021 coming to an end. Speak to yourself. There is no shame in saying the truth to free yourself. After all, non of these people know you face to face. So, your physical image is not spoilt. If you do not do the right thing, your real spiritual image is spoilt. Curses do not work when there is no foothold. God doesnt fulfill curses, but the devil does. This is a mystery. The only way to escape curses is via the blood of Jesus. And the ONLY clause to not having access to the BLOOD of Jesus is living a sinful life. Those claims if untrue are SINS. You know the truth yourself. So, feel free to keep avoiding them thinking the blood of Jesus will cover them. The blood of Jesus doesnt cover such. In fact, that is a foothold for the devil to move to the presence of God and allow the curses work. This is a spiritual condition. Those telling you not to worry are saying so under the assumption you are clean. So feel free if you know you are clean and watch the curses go the opposite way. But if you know you told lies, then know for sure that they will surely come to pass. You cannot escape them. The statements will happen.

Well, I release you from the unsolicited calls as there is no evidence they come from you. And the lesbian talk, I do not have strong evidences again. On these two...I apologize. I must do this to make the curses work and not neutralize cos my name must be cleared. Whether now, or 30 years to come, my name is going to be cleared. After doing the right thing and you are able to convince me about some things I wrote about you are false, for sure, I will write an update. This is me. I dont deliberately hurt others by telling lies against them. And no matter the situation, if you ask me something and I keep insisting it is the truth, then, it is the truth. I am not brought up as a liar, and I dont mix with liars.

2022 is going to be a successful year for me. Amen!

Good morning,
Wow...lol. So this thread is really about me and not Jesusjnr (whom I definitely believe you know him like you said)....mercy.
I, also and definitely believe that I joined Nairaland a few years too late....from its original inception.
Anyhow, I will not engage in an argument with you, but I must acknowledge something you wrote--whether you were sincere or not.
After this sincere post, I'm done arguing sir. Not gonna do it.
I pray for peace, blessings, and ultimate surrender to the Lord Jesus in your life.
I pray that you will experience Jesus in a way that you've never experienced Him before!
I pray for abundant health for you and your family members.

I sincerely and wholeheartedly "thank you" and "accept & forgive you" for your apologies here (which is my reason for replying you) and choose to believe that they are sincere.

I have apologized for my behavior during these 3 or so years of "relating" with you, but I will do it and say it again: I am deeply sorry for the manner in which I reacted to how things occurred. I clearly listed your offenses against me...on my original old thread of 2018.
You say I am a liar. I say you are a liar. You have pronounced a curse for me to die of breast cancer like my mom and your mom died of (at least that's what you told me).
Well....I am gonna leave all of your "curses" in God's hands....cause it is HE--not you sir--who will allow the final choice on "when" and "how" I exit this earth.
"Die by fire/thunder fire" prayers (which I had never ever heard of before joining this website) for one's enemies are UN-scriptural/UN-biblical (not Christ' method AT ALL); and I wholeheartedly pray that sincere Nigerians seeking the truth on that cultural practice mixed into Christianity, will seek God's face on that truth. You endanger yourselves (in Christ' eyes) when you pray and chant for death for your enemies. You can never ever be justified in exacting your own fleshly vengeance.

You are correct...."2022" will be a successful year for you as you totally surrender to the Lord. He's pleading with you PeaceJoyLove...
When you surrender, God is gonna do such a mighty thing in your life...above all you could ever imagine.
I pray you will.
Again, you and your family be truly blessed and I hope to meet you all in the Kingdom of God one day...
Have a very blessed new year of 2022.
Ms. Eviana
Re: Jesusjnr2020 - A false prophet , This thread is about your Lies & Games On NL. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
Eviana:

Good morning,
Wow...lol. So this thread is really about me and not Jesusjnr (whom I definitely believe you know him like you said)....mercy.
I, also and definitely believe that I joined Nairaland a few years too late....from its original inception.
Anyhow, I will not engage in an argument with you, but I must acknowledge something you wrote--whether you were sincere or not.
After this sincere post, I'm done arguing sir. Not gonna do it.
I pray for peace, blessings, and ultimate surrender to the Lord Jesus in your life.
I pray that you will experience Jesus in a way that you've never experienced Him before!
I pray for abundant health for you and your family members.

I sincerely and wholeheartedly "thank you" and "accept & forgive you" for your apologies here (which is my reason for replying you) and choose to believe that they are sincere.

I have apologized for my behavior during these 3 or so years of "relating" with you, but I will do it and say it again: I am deeply sorry for the manner in which I reacted to how things occurred. I clearly listed your offenses against me...on my original old thread of 2018.
You say I am a liar. I say you are a liar. You have pronounced a curse for me to die of breast cancer like my mom and your mom died of (at least that's what you told me).
Well....I am gonna leave all of your "curses" in God's hands....cause it is HE--not you sir--who will allow the final choice on "when" and "how" I exit this earth.
"Die by fire/thunder fire" prayers which I had never ever heard of before joining this website) for one's enemies are UN-scriptural/UN-biblical (not Christ' method AT ALL) and I wholeheartedly pray that sincere Nigerians seeking the truth on that cultural practice mixed into Christianity will seek God's face on that truth. You endanger yourselves (in Christ' eyes) when you pray and chant for death for your enemies. You can never ever be justified in exacting your own fleshly vengeance,

You are correct...."2022" will be a successful year for you as you totally surrender to the Lord. He's pleading with you PeaceJoyLove...
When you surrender, God is gonna do such a mighty thing in your life...above all you could ever imagine.
I pray you will.
Again, you and your family be truly blessed and I hope to meet you all in the Kingdom of God one day...
Have a very blessed new year of 2022.
Ms. Eviana
I have answers to many things here, but it is not worth it. In fact, I woke up 4am again amd after my quiet time, I composed something, but my spirit asked me to not post it. I just heard GRACE.

The grace is still there. Now, let me explain again briefly these things:

Foothold
and do not give the devil a foothold.
Ephesians 4:27 NIV

Look at verse 27. That's anger as a foothold. I have submitted it to God. And it is why i did what I did.

Now, look at verse 25. It is falsehood (telling lies). That's a real foothold. Are you going to repent?

Sorcery, witches, wizards etc are real. There are principles guiding them. Same way, there is the principle of the blood of Jesus canceling all. Everything you wrote is correct about curses is right, but the blood of Jesus will only work for you if you are not a christian. But remember, it took Michael to fight for the soul of Moses. There are laws and principles. It is not about principalities, powers, voodoo, etc only. To walk with God is about principles too. You violate one, you are exposed. This is the truth.

Remember, Christ was a curse too. If Christ became a curse for pur sake, who are you to stay stubborn when you know you have a foothold in your life. This is about my integrity. It is about my respect. It is about my life. And you pulled it for over 3 good years to the extent a false prophet who I have put his plans and strategy here decided to use you and yours lies against me. What does he have against you? What is he using to pin you down?

It is not just about you called me a liar and I called you a liar...bla bla bla you wrote above. You are afraid. You know you have a foothold in your life regarding this issue. If you are sure we should leave it in God's hand...then, let us leave it all in His hands. I have no problem with this method.

However, this is about the content of the lies. You cannot just manipulate your way out of it. See, I have forgiven you. But you have not done the right thing. Until you do the right thing, the foothold is there.

You may decide to be smart again. What I did was to remove anger from my life. And when I had new information, I quickly said it out. Why? I want those statements to not have any reason for them not to work. They must work. That principle is what I am holding on to. I know it very well. And I am focused.

Truly, I shouldn't say those statements, but you forced my hands into it. At the moment the false prophet decided to use them against me which I have told you will happen someday (I had expected you to come publicly a long time to say the truth here), but you refused. Of course, you cannot destroy the integrity of another person, and you know you must correct it to receive forgiveness. It is just the ONLY way out. If you like...ask forgiveness and mercy 1 million times privately, and you refuse to say the truth publicly...you are just harming yourself.

I believe you read where the false prophet banned me. See, I have the spirit of God and it is why I can check. But I have told you that the fruits of being filled with the Holy Spirit is not showing in you. How can you be filled with the Holy Ghost and not be able to differentiate evil from light? One of the gift is knowing spirits. How can you be filled with the Spirit of God, and still not publicly say the truth? Yet, you are comfortable preaching mercy, love, grace, etc. Lol. I am shocked. I know many things, but I have chosen to not go into them.

Clearly, you have not spoken to Jesus. You have just be asking for forgiveness or mercy or victory. This is if you are the christian you said you are. Christians try to buy themselves out via this method. Personally, I know you do not have a personal relationship with God. I need to tell you the truth. You cannot even explain the Bible well and apply it to this present world. Check yourself. You just dump what is in your articles here. Well, goodluck to you in that regard. No argument.

Leave "die by fire" people alone. 99.9% of them do not understand the concept, they just shout it powerlessly. I used to laugh at them, but the day God opened my eyes and I saw what happens when a real man of God issues command, I have realised there is "die by fire" in the spirit realm. The issue is that: Can spirit die?

This issue is deep. Leave it alone. You do not understand it at all. And I dont think I have discussed it with anyone here. I don't discuss spiritual things. What I discuss is cognitive and physical here. I can just give concepts.

But listen, that boy is possessed. And I pray you get out of what he has used to tame you. Or maybe one of his friends has.
Re: Jesusjnr2020 - A false prophet , This thread is about your Lies & Games On NL. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
This is the real post you should respond to

Eviana,
Anything outside this post, I will not respond. If you like tell more lies, I will not respond. If you like face these questions...then, good for you. You still have time before we enter 2022.

My advice is: Give only YES or NO to each. See, I will never refute any of your claim. But if I see the truth, I will return here and issue statements to counter my initial statements. I am serious. This is powerful, and biblical. If you like, ignore it and use the whole bible to counter them. But really, there is no need for explanation or Bible quotation. Just Yes or No to each of the questions.

1. Did I scam you via credit card?
2. Did I scam you via romance?
3. Did I fraudulently send a gift to your physical address?
4. Did I call your father's number repeatedly?
5. Did I call your family residential number?
6. Did I steal from your siblings? Or did I hack them?

The following above are the questions you should answer correctly. If you like, keep trying to avoid answering them truthfully, and keep hiding under the claim that you have apologized.

You must say the truth so that the false prophet doesn't have anything against me. And if you know I did them, then, write YES boldly. Answer all the questions one by one now. You cannot hide behind the smart way you escaped it the last time. You must refute or confirm each of the statements publicly. No need of stories.
Re: Jesusjnr2020 - A false prophet , This thread is about your Lies & Games On NL. by Nobody: 2:27am On Jan 03, 2022
Deep!

Re: Jesusjnr2020 - A false prophet , This thread is about your Lies & Games On NL. by BRATISLAVA: 1:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:
Deep!

Hypocrisy of the most pathetic order. A false Christian by his abundance.

There are many people you've posted abuses and insults at, without them quoting you, but this is the one that will break you. The one that will leave you in a deep pit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Will in Man -what have you produced with it on Earth? / Origin Of Allah / What Do Christians Think Of Some Christians That Have Only Court Marriages?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 182
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.