Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Free Will in Man -what have you produced with it on Earth? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Free Will in Man -what have you produced with it on Earth? (1439 Views)

How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth / The Fallacy Of "Free Will" / Where In The Bible Does It Say We Have Free Will ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Will in Man -what have you produced with it on Earth? by Maykelly(f): 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2011
This is exactly what Lord Jesus Christ said to the 12 Apostle, To preach to the people "Repent" But it looks funny in this evil generation, Isn't It?

When you tell someone "Repent" he answers: so are you calling me a sinner? it is the devil's strategy of deceiving souls - Are you calling me a sinner 'Yet he or she fornicates, yet he or she thinks eveil, yet he or she follows his/her own ways instead of obeying the Lord.

They Club at night, they go to church on sundays with best dress, and even Unclad at times- is reigning fashion now in the world. One Leg in the world, another in the church. You cannot serve two masters!
Re: Free Will in Man -what have you produced with it on Earth? by Maykelly(f): 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2011
[size=14pt]STOP using the Name of God my Father to joke for money, Is a SIN.

Night of thousands laugh - Let it not be Night of Thousands Tears.

REPENT! and obey the commandments of God[/size].
Re: Free Will in Man -what have you produced with it on Earth? by Maykelly(f): 12:04pm On Nov 03, 2011
[size=14pt]Repent of your bad ways!

If you're a man harlot LovePeddler, pls STOP it. If you're a woman harlot LovePeddler pls STOP it. For your Body is not to be DEFILED but to be keptĀ  SACRED unto thy LORD your God.[/size]

For me SIN does not have a pet name- I call it as it is called.
Re: Free Will in Man -what have you produced with it on Earth? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:07pm On Nov 03, 2011
[size=13pt]Maykelly myy love i am happy to see u again. . . . kiss kiss i have been so worried and bored because u just leave without dropping wink*** how's port harcout?? grin[/size]
Re: Free Will in Man -what have you produced with it on Earth? by Maykelly(f): 12:15pm On Nov 03, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Maykelly myy love i am happy to see u again. . . . kiss kiss i have been so worried and bored because u just leave without dropping wink*** how's port harcout?? grin[/size]

I don't open my teeth with Devils Instruments!

I need to speak to you thro my e-mail address now now. send to me right now your e-mail address. and your real name. The Devil cannot take you way to his kingdom. am waiting sad
Re: Free Will in Man -what have you produced with it on Earth? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2011
[size=13pt]Maykelly u know i love u okay. . . . grin please , calm down for the sake of goodness . aiight , i don't have your e-mail address friend. . . oaww i so much miss u heaps!! kiss those old days we spent together on-line smiley [/size]

May kelly:

I don't open my teeth with Devils Instruments!

I need to speak to you thro my e-mail address now now. send to me right now your e-mail address. and your real name. The Devil cannot take you way to his kingdom. am waiting sad
Re: Free Will in Man -what have you produced with it on Earth? by Maykelly(f): 12:25pm On Nov 03, 2011
[size=14pt]Come to Lord Jesus Christ now. Do not go looking for the Church of Satan Gate of Hell of Satan to dwell.

Accept Lord Jesus! send help me to "uneedme4good@yahoo.com" remove shame.

Anyother thing rather than help me receive Lord Jesus Christ will be published, Be Warned![/size]
Re: Free Will in Man -what have you produced with it on Earth? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:34pm On Nov 03, 2011
[size=13pt]Maykelly my dear you are such a lovely person. . . . thank u so much I am going to send u Pm on Yahooo rightt away . Maykelly , if u don't mind let's keep in touch on facebook i am not really a bad person as people have think .I dunno just wanna have any enemy in my entire peaceful life . Even , the bible i read have made me understand that the most important is love . i wonder why i should keep enemy with Satan at least i have a conscience .

now , i send u request on facebook i am always online let's talk on chat --- I'm proud to have u for these years friend . kiss
[/size]

May kelly:

[size=14pt]Come to Lord Jesus Christ now. Do not go looking for the Church of Satan Gate of Hell of Satan to dwell.

Accept Lord Jesus! send help me to "uneedme4good@yahoo.com" remove shame.

Anyother thing rather than help me receive Lord Jesus Christ will be published, Be Warned![/size]
Re: Free Will in Man -what have you produced with it on Earth? by Maykelly(f): 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt], if u don't mind let's keep in touch on facebook i am not really a bad person as people have think .I dunno just wanna have any enemy in my entire peaceful life . Even , the bible i read have made me understand that the most important is love . i wonder why i should keep enemy with Satan at least i have a conscience .

now , i send u request on facebook i am always online let's talk on chat --- I'm proud to have u for these years friend . kiss
[/size]

If People think you're a bad person, it must be because of your fruits. Start now producing a good fruit rather than bad ones.

You do not understand what LOVE means in the Holy Bible, if you do; then you should be in enemity with the evil a.k.a satan.

If feel ashame inviting you into facebook as a friend or even to keep chart with you.

Therefor e-mail me with the address i've given to you - cos' what i wanna say to you will embarrase you if i should make it public.
Re: Free Will in Man -what have you produced with it on Earth? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:24pm On Nov 03, 2011
[size=13pt]You make me laugh damsel by sounding funny this time around. . . . ^^ grin grin i said some set of people think i am bad , that's only the Christians and those that hate sincerity lifestyle . What fruits are u talking about ? The fruits have produce so far are so fresh , sweet and very delicious to every genuine diet balance . What makes u conclude that my fruits are bad when you haven't set your eyes on me at all. . . ? well , i send u message couple of hours ego , Check your mail smiley [/size]

May kelly:

If People think you're a bad person, it must be because of your fruits. Start now producing a good fruit rather than bad ones.

You do not understand what LOVE means in the Holy Bible, if you do; then you should be in enemity with the evil a.k.a satan.

If feel ashame inviting you into facebook as a friend or even to keep chart with you.

Therefor e-mail me with the address i've given to you - cos' what i wanna say to you will embarrase you if i should make it public.
Re: Free Will in Man -what have you produced with it on Earth? by Maykelly(f): 10:00am On Nov 04, 2011
Blessed is the man that walketh NOT in the Counsel of the UNGODLY. Psalm 1
Re: Free Will in Man -what have you produced with it on Earth? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:57pm On Nov 07, 2011
[size=13pt]The ungodly shouldn't be blame since God have decide to remain ungodly too for many years till now. cheesy cheesy[/size]

May kelly:

Blessed is the man that walketh NOT in the Counsel of the UNGODLY. Psalm 1
Re: Free Will in Man -what have you produced with it on Earth? by Jenwitemi(m): 3:25pm On Nov 07, 2011
May kelly is obviously using her own "free will" to try to take other people's freedom of choice away from them. She will fail, of course. grin wink
Re: Free Will in Man -what have you produced with it on Earth? by Maykelly(f): 3:51pm On Nov 07, 2011
We are more than conquers! We are born to subdue the earth and to prosper. We are Winners.

Use the MIND to create good things
Use the BRAIN to think good things
Use the WORD of God to create it in existence.

Free Will is not to do evil or walk in your own ways.
Re: Free Will in Man -what have you produced with it on Earth? by Joagbaje(m): 6:57am On Nov 08, 2011
May kelly:

This is exactly what Lord Jesus Christ said to the 12 Apostle, To preach to the people "Repent" But it looks funny in this evil generation, Isn't It?

When you tell someone "Repent" he answers: so are you calling me a sinner? it is the devil's strategy of deceiving souls - Are you calling me a sinner 'Yet he or she fornicates, yet he or she thinks eveil, yet he or she follows his/her own ways instead of obeying the Lord.

The message of repentance is suitable for a christian in error. But it's not a suitable message for unbelievers. It's only a man that has a law that can transgress . A "sinner" has no law to repent to. Their sin is an inherited nature from Adam. Their evil doings is not what made them sinners. It's only a manifestation of the evil nature. Shit smells. The problem is not the smell . Take the shit away ,the smell will automatically go. But if you're only dealing with the smell with perfume , it's temporal solution. Wasted effort . Your perfume will soon wear out. It's like salvation by works.
Re: Free Will in Man -what have you produced with it on Earth? by Maykelly(f): 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2011
Hold your tougue with all deligence. What you don't understand ASK. What you don't see but hear ASK. What you hate but others like-ASK.

Your Free Will to understand, to Talk, to See and Hear SHOULD not be abused.

Because it is written " Ye shall Give Account of everything.

Follow the RIGHT Path, Do the RIGHT Thing, Say the Right Thing etc. Be GOOD in all your ways!
Re: Free Will in Man -what have you produced with it on Earth? by Maykelly(f): 12:15pm On Nov 12, 2011
If you are still a fornicator, wether you're a Man or woman, it is written such will not enter the kingdom of God.
If you are a Thief - Night Thief, or Robber any name that suit your wrong doing, It is also written that such will not enter the kingdom of God.

Repent and Repent NOW! for your own good.
Re: Free Will in Man -what have you produced with it on Earth? by ichuka(m): 7:29am On Nov 13, 2011
@may Kelly
Do not think that i have come to abolish the Law or the Prophet;I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them(Matt5:17).
Therefore,there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus,because through Christ Jesus the Law oF Spirit set me free from the Law of sin and death.
The more we(Christains) draw close to Him the more He will fullfill Gods requirements needed to enter His Kingdom,
For He is the Law of Spirit in our Spirit,
good write up.
Re: Free Will in Man -what have you produced with it on Earth? by Maykelly(f): 12:44pm On Nov 17, 2011
Have you asked yourself this question; What is God's purpose for me on earth?
Re: Free Will in Man -what have you produced with it on Earth? by Maykelly(f): 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2011
This year 2011 is less than 50 days to go. What have you produced with the Free Will in You. Good Fruits or Bad Friuts. Ask Yourself This Question.
Re: Free Will in Man -what have you produced with it on Earth? by Maykelly(f): 10:15am On Nov 25, 2011
If you please the world the world will celebrate you. But when you pleases the Spirit of God then Heaven will Celebrate you together with the saints in the world.

Therefore be wise now!
Choose to please God rather than Man.
Re: Free Will in Man -what have you produced with it on Earth? by Maykelly(f): 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2011
What do you think this world is all about?

Does what you think make sence to others?
Re: Free Will in Man -what have you produced with it on Earth? by Maykelly(f): 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2011
Surely there is an end of every thing.
Re: Free Will in Man -what have you produced with it on Earth? by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 29, 2011
There's apparently no freewill.
Re: Free Will in Man -what have you produced with it on Earth? by Maykelly(f): 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2011
You make choices smiley so that is one example of free will.
Re: Free Will in Man -what have you produced with it on Earth? by Maykelly(f): 3:12pm On Nov 30, 2011
Choosing to suffer affliction with the people of God than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a reason; Heb. 11 v25

This is a man of faith. A man who love God and his people even though they were in affliction. But He believed God and rejected the pleasures of the Wicked (anyone who don't know God is Wicked) and choose to suffer with the God's children.

You have the choice to be God's child or to be a wicked one. the Will is in your hands.

I advise that you turn to your creator now.
Re: Free Will in Man -what have you produced with it on Earth? by Maykelly(f): 4:33pm On Dec 02, 2011
[size=14pt]Accept Lord Jesus into your life, If your a Mul-ism be carefull of the careless life your living - If you belong to any society claimimg to be serving God - Do not deceived yourself for there is but only one who paid a price for you. You MUST accept Him before you could see the Kingdom.

Christ offered Himself without spot to God, purge your concience from dead works to serve the Living God. Hebrew 9 verse 14[/size]
Re: Free Will in Man -what have you produced with it on Earth? by Maykelly(f): 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2011
Do not be decived. "Have you not heard that Fornicators will go to Hell fire.

Have a male (boyfriend) and a woman (grilfriend) and fornicating together is not acceptable in the Bible. It is a worldly thing and thereby cannot be seen as a good thing.

You sleep wit a man and a worman secretly in the name of boyfriend and girlfriend. Sin is a sin to God, He does not separate sins neither give them nick name.

STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF. Stop Fornication today.
Re: Free Will in Man -what have you produced with it on Earth? by Maykelly(f): 7:10pm On Dec 13, 2011
have you been using your choices well? I mean making good choice in every situation.
Re: Free Will in Man -what have you produced with it on Earth? by chrisj2000(m): 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2011
i pray for more understanding
Re: Free Will in Man -what have you produced with it on Earth? by Maykelly(f): 3:31pm On Dec 22, 2011
chrisj2000:

Where does free will fit in when your evil bible says that god has a plan for everything.
The same evil god did not allow pharoah to exercise his free will, but hardened his heart and went back and kill innocent children in Egypt. If god is in control of everything and has plan for everything, then whatever happens or rather whatever he allows anyone to do is his plan for that person.

I have heard the cry of my people and have come to excute judgement. says the God of Host.

Every free will, will bring to you free judgement whether you like it or not. If bad will then expect bad judgement, Good will expect good judgement.
Re: Free Will in Man -what have you produced with it on Earth? by Maykelly(f): 5:09pm On Dec 24, 2011
[size=14pt]Repent For The Day of Judgement is Come

EVERY CHOICE YOU MAKE HAS A CONSEQUENCES.

And that choice which is made by you is done by free will - ur right of making decision with consequences.

Therefore: Make sure you think of the consequences when you do the followings:

Fornication between man (boy, man) and woman (girl, lady)

Adultery between married man and woman.

Abortion wether legal or illegal in your worldly constitution.

Murder either by witchraft or otherwise

Stealing either by high way, or breaking houses (know you that when you steal and murder two things are involved here (man die man go it is not the way you think ooo - Man die and man lives for every consequences)

Cheating either by 419 code or other means

As a matter of fact which ever hand you places on your head will carry the head, that means which ever way you chosses to follow Right path or Left Path has its pay.[/size]

(1) (Reply)

What Do Christians Think Of Some Christians That Have Only Court Marriages? / Do Nigerians Really Believe In God? / Is It Right For A Christian To Own Bet9ja Shop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.