Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Help, How Can I Make Productive Use Of The Free Internet Access At My Disposal? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Help, How Can I Make Productive Use Of The Free Internet Access At My Disposal? (539 Views)

What's The Use Of Padlock Hole? / How Do I Use The Free MTN Free Data Bonus That Comes With Data Subscription / Unlimited Internet Access For Home And Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, How Can I Make Productive Use Of The Free Internet Access At My Disposal? by touchLife: 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
I work in an environment that avail me with internet access (unlimited) and constant electricity, I spend up to like 10hrs in the office every day and my job role is not that tasking for now so I have ample amount of time up my sleeves. As with an average guy you all should guess what I do with my free time, i stream movies, hop in on all the social media platforms and visit blog sites for news and update which is very typical indulgence in today's world. The internet is an amazon, it has a lot of potentials and I see people make so much fortune out of it. Myself and a lot of young people out there are caught up in internet indulgence without striking a balance by harnessing its potentials and using it effectively. My question is, what activities can someone engage in for personal growth and development and how do one go about it? I'm aware there are a lot of courses one can enroll in online but most of it come at a cost which I can't afford for now, my only resources for now is internet and electricity, how can i make productive use of it please. Thank you for all your suggestions and advices.
Re: Help, How Can I Make Productive Use Of The Free Internet Access At My Disposal? by fnep2smooth(m): 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
first enroll into google digital marketing course which is free.
Re: Help, How Can I Make Productive Use Of The Free Internet Access At My Disposal? by maiquel: 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2021
You have what I need right now.. learn trading
Or any other digital skill.
Re: Help, How Can I Make Productive Use Of The Free Internet Access At My Disposal? by aderemielijah(m): 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2021
Great.

You still have to consider learning a skill.
I'll advise you enroll for Free Certification Courses that are in line with your career.
Google Digital Courses.
Facebook Courses are available as well.
You can go to Udemy and all other Platforms.
There's a whole lot of profitable stuffs out there on the internet.

1 Like

Re: Help, How Can I Make Productive Use Of The Free Internet Access At My Disposal? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
you're not saying the whole truth. What about mojo aka blue film. You no dey download am talk true.
Re: Help, How Can I Make Productive Use Of The Free Internet Access At My Disposal? by Ahaoma95: 9:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
ilduce31:
you're not saying the whole truth. What about mojo aka blue film. You no dey download am talk true.

haha
Re: Help, How Can I Make Productive Use Of The Free Internet Access At My Disposal? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 18, 2021
Learn Difi/ digital finance.. DAO
Re: Help, How Can I Make Productive Use Of The Free Internet Access At My Disposal? by kaymofo(m): 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
touchLife:
I work in an environment that avail me with internet access (unlimited) and constant electricity, I spend up to like 10hrs in the office every day and my job role is not that tasking for now so I have ample amount of time up my sleeves. As with an average guy you all should guess what I do with my free time, i stream movies, hop in on all the social media platforms and visit blog sites for news and update which is very typical indulgence in today's world. The internet is an amazon, it has a lot of potentials and I see people make so much fortune out of it. Myself and a lot of young people out there are caught up in internet indulgence without striking a balance by harnessing its potentials and using it effectively. My question is, what activities can someone engage in for personal growth and development and how do one go about it? I'm aware there are a lot of courses one can enroll in online but most of it come at a cost which I can't afford for now, my only
resources for now is internet and electricity, how can i make productive use of it please. Thank you for all your suggestions and advices.

Check out this free app — It Pays to Walk � https://sweatco.in/i/moronfolukayode

(1) (Reply)

Hisense Led Tv For Sale 32inces Or Swap With Smart Tv Led (SOLD) / I Need Information On Solar / Call For Applications: Olu Of Warri Tech Challenge (N1 Million Naira Cash Prize)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.