Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,370 members, 7,829,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport (12707 Views)

Abubakar Sanni-Bello Bags Doctorate-Degree From IMSU (pics) / KASU Confers Buhari With Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) / Rotimi Amaechi Graduated With A Third Class From Uniport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by violent(m): 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2011
He added that one of the highlights of the convocation will be the[b] launching of a N5bn endowment fund[/b] for accelerated development of physical infrastructure and capacity development of the institution.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 13, 2011
He added that one of the highlights of the convocation will be the launching of a N5bn endowment fund for accelerated development of physical infrastructure and capacity development of the institution.

Lol, they're even trying to dress up their money laundering.

"acceleration development of physical (mental and spiritual no?) infanstructure" "capacity development"

Yepa!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by vabrida: 9:27pm On Jun 13, 2011
I Go Laugh Part (1) Go grab ya copy now tongue cool shocked grin grin cheesy angry cry undecided smiley wink cheesy angry sad shocked, Shebi na still dock, part 2 go be professor wey she go bag for another glorified secondary uni, oopps secondary school. I laff my heart
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by Ystranger: 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2011
www.nairaland.com/attachments/463190_first_lady_jpg6f2bb6f6fd01a155b50b1a7f1e08a877

See waiting GEJ dey enjoy every night? See that Ikebe super.

Just for a second, imagine her wrapping her legs around GEJ's waist?

Oluwa mi ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 13, 2011
disgusting.
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by tellwisdom: 9:34pm On Jun 13, 2011
Who's damilola Patient Jonatan

Na dat woman wey u dey phuck dat time
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by deadie(m): 9:35pm On Jun 13, 2011
People please don't complain. This is should be a great joy to everyone without a PhD. If anyone comes to you bragging "I have a PhD", you simply reply: "Yea, so does Dame" grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by vabrida: 9:37pm On Jun 13, 2011
I Go Laugh Part (1) Go grab ya copy now tongue cool shocked grin grin cheesy angry cry undecided smiley wink cheesy angry sad shocked, Shebi na still dock, part 2 go be professor wey she go bag for another glorified secondary uni, oopps secondary school. I laff my heart
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by loma(m): 9:39pm On Jun 13, 2011
When you think nothing can surprise you anymore in Nigeria, then this one happens!
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2011
i hope this degree has nothing to do with academic achievements o! The first lady does look good in those pics smiley smiley

@ y/f/z stranger and donlittle; una no go enta ashawo palour find ikebe supa. Na to dey look una presido wife.
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by Ystranger: 9:53pm On Jun 13, 2011
She is got one up on Bill Gates!

Go girl!

GEJ dey enjoy mehn, no wonder he is always looking forward to Lalale Fridays

So many things I would do to her if I had the opportunity to have her all to myself for one Friday night:

She would be good for this:

See that arse, very well suited for this:

It shouldnt take me long to nut.

God bless Dr. Dame Patience Goodluck
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by Rhino5dm: 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2011
You such a pathetic dolt to compare mamman shata with this piece of trash.
How dare you put Dr. shata  with this village-unfortunate-pros*itute looking byytch in one sentence?

Do you know how many Hausa words Dr. Shata invented? Do you know his contribution in translating the word "veto power" in Hausa?

Heck! Shata is a million light years ahead of this pathetic single digit IQ'ed blinking piece of shyyt.  

Gaius67:

Hmm - on a lighter note, the late Hausa music maestro - Maman Shata was also a recipient of an honourary doctorate degree and his case was even much more severe as he was a complete illiterate.
While some argue about the academic 'know how' of the recipients, others say it is based on their contribution to societal issues at large and not necessarily on academic competence. Me think its ok for my first lady,  so long as she doesn't attend the ceremony in person cos if she does, she would have to deliver a speech which would result into something else.
. .
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by Ekpoma1: 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2011
Oh my God. Wonders shall neva end in naija. I pray she send someone 2 represent her and as well deliver the speech on her behalf or else,
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by fxtopedia(m): 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2011
life is simple
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by jennifer74(f): 10:18pm On Jun 13, 2011
@Ystranger

You are really sick!
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 13, 2011
bengreat:

@Donlittle,that was a very insane thing to have been said . shocked angry embarassed
should I give a finger? Warrant nonsense, I respect no politicians in Nigeria anymore, bunch of fools n looters.
senbonzakura_kageyoshi:

@ y/f/z stranger and donlittle; una no go enta ashawo palour find ikebe supa. Na to dey look una presido wife.
why the thou at holy act tho? undecided
@enyojo first lady my foot, they deserve to be killed, all of em
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by Ystranger: 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2011
jennifer74:

@Ystranger

You are really sick!

What style do you enjoy most?

Butterfly?

I can do that too!
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by deadie(m): 10:29pm On Jun 13, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

You such a pathetic dolt to compare mamman shata with this piece of trash.
How dare you put Dr. shata  with this village-unfortunate-pros*itute looking byytch in one sentence?

Do you know how many Hausa words Dr. Shata invented? Do you know his contribution in translating the word "veto power" in Hausa?

Heck! Shata is a million light years ahead of this pathetic single digit IQ'ed blinking piece of shyyt.  
. .

Hey, I don't support madam Dame, but Alhj. Shata (please remove the Dr.) was an Almajiri. Did he get his PhD in Almajiri studies? grin I did my youth service in Yobe, boy, their diploma awarding institution was at least 5x smaller than my village primary school. Now talk of PhD in Almajiri studies, probably awarded to him by his grandfather or the Emir of Argungu.  grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by Bensonite: 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2011
Please People show some respect for elders na, If she is your mother you would love her die but another mans wife, you call names. I hope some of you dont bring problems to yourself you cannot trace the origin. Patience has a problem with her tongue which affects the way she pronounced things and is not peculiar to her alone other people suffer some defects at birth but since this will not convince any of you all these years, kindly realise atleast she is someones wife.
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by gernded(m): 10:39pm On Jun 13, 2011
DR ORJI UZOR KALU

DR PATIENCE

DR OBASANJO

DR OJO MMADUEKWE

DR BANKOLE

DR GERNDED

BECAUSE ME TOO I BE DR BUT DR OF WHAT??SOME NA WOMEN AFFAIR ,
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 13, 2011
Bensonite:

Please People show some respect for elders na, If she is your mother you would love her die but another mans wife, you call names. I hope some of you dont bring problems to yourself you cannot trace the origin. Patience has a problem with her tongue which affects the way she pronounced things and is not peculiar to her alone other people suffer some defects at birth but since this will not convince any of you all these years, kindly realise atleast she is someones wife.
are u stil campaigning after election? Dude serious
Y she wasn't educated that is all, don't come here and give us blatant lie, we all knw it wasn't a child defect, how did you know, who told u that? Can u please stop lying to us, she wasn't educated finish, sefini, nothing more than that.
N no one is abusing her tho, all I knw is she is a very sexy woman,
N why is all of u lying tho, don't y'all watch tv, and say Rihanna will be good in bed,
What did most of you say after the British royal wedding? Wasn't it somemcrazy nasty comment,
Common, y'all stfu and stop this holier than thou act angry
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by Rhino5dm: 10:49pm On Jun 13, 2011
Did you know that shata was awarded his Doctorship in USA after singing at Kennedy center?

So what do make of so many polytechnics using market shops as lecture halls in the south? Stop chatting trash and make use of google search engine.

Now the jokes is on you to prove that this so called 'university of portharcout' graduate is not worst that a market woman. Patience is a worthless piece of 'university of portharcourt' graduated moorroon.

deadie:

Hey, I don't support madam Dame, but Alhj. Shata (please remove the Dr.) was an Almajiri. Did he get his PhD in Almajiri studies? grin I did my youth service in Yobe, boy, their diploma awarding institution was at least 5x smaller than my village primary school. Now talk of PhD in Almajiri studies, probably awarded to him by his grandfather or the Emir of Argungu.  grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by Roland17(m): 11:01pm On Jun 13, 2011
Nigeria is Finished and Helpless,
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by lepasharon(f): 11:06pm On Jun 13, 2011
lool Mrs gbagaun grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by Crownvilla(m): 11:08pm On Jun 13, 2011
I dey laugh oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by medstyle22: 11:26pm On Jun 13, 2011
Chai[/size][size=8pt][color=#990000][/color] shocked
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 13, 2011
This is a grand insult to intellectualism
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by alexleo(m): 11:56pm On Jun 13, 2011
This nairalanders you people can be so funny. sometimes i read people's post here and will laugh till there ll be no more strenght to laugh. I love you all but some of you here too posts rubbish and unholy things. Pls lets also watch it. generally I love nairalanders and the way some of you react to issues sometimes. Cheers/
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by apoti(m): 12:19am On Jun 14, 2011
alexleo:

This nairalanders you people can be so funny. sometimes i read people's post here and will laugh till there ll be no more strenght to laugh. I love you all but some of you here too posts rubbish and unholy things. Pls lets also watch it. generally I love nairalanders and the way some of you react to issues sometimes. Cheers/

pele ti e o, holy malam grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by 190: 1:10am On Jun 14, 2011
No ONE SEEMS TO ANSWER ME

WHO'S DAMINLOLA PATIENT angry angry
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by dayokanu(m): 1:26am On Jun 14, 2011
She would go and meet her fellow widows
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by mamagee3(f): 2:29am On Jun 14, 2011
Can't this woman just stop embarassing herself!

Seriously, some of her acts are getting ridiculous. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Chairmanship: 7 Governors, Tinubu, Akande Endorse Oshiomhole / Why Obaseki Is Yet To Form His Cabinet — Idahosa / Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.