Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Charcoal Briquettes(cheaper And Effective) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Charcoal Briquettes(cheaper And Effective) (2910 Views)

Start Your Charcoal Briquettes And Biochar Organic Fertilizer Factory With 250k / Poultry Farmers, Look Into This Charcoal Briquettes. / Charcoal Briquettes Can Easily Replace Wood Charcoal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charcoal Briquettes(cheaper And Effective) by Charbriq2022: 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
Welcome to my world of charcoal briquettes,a cheaper and more affordable source of energy to get our food cooked,uses the usual coal pot and fire started just as our contemporary charcoal but cheaper and affordable,

1 Like

Re: Charcoal Briquettes(cheaper And Effective) by Charbriq2022: 9:47pm On Dec 14, 2021
Charcoal briquettes is made from farm and wood wastes like saw dust,corn cob,rice husk and dried leaves/grass,it is a great alternative to wood charcoal and cooking gas, imagine cooking with such low budget energy and still achieve your meal desires

1 Like

Re: Charcoal Briquettes(cheaper And Effective) by Charbriq2022: 11:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
Charcoal briquettes available for sale
Re: Charcoal Briquettes(cheaper And Effective) by Charbriq2022: 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
Charcoal briquettes is still available, get yours

Re: Charcoal Briquettes(cheaper And Effective) by Charbriq2022: 3:49am On Dec 17, 2021
Charcoal briquettes still available, can be used for cooking any food, including beans,we can supply any quantity, it is 25% lower than wood charcoal and more effective than it, book for yours today and you will be glad you did
Re: Charcoal Briquettes(cheaper And Effective) by Charbriq2022: 8:40am On Dec 17, 2021
Charcoal briquette is smokeless, odourless and far cheaper than wood charcoal,a trial will convince you
Re: Charcoal Briquettes(cheaper And Effective) by colintin(m): 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2021
Nice work. Please how much is a bag? Or how is it sold?
Re: Charcoal Briquettes(cheaper And Effective) by Charbriq2022: 8:47am On Dec 18, 2021
colintin:
a bag of charcoal briquette is N2200 for final consumer,N1,700 for wholesalers, and N1,300 for wholesalers with down payment that can come collect at our factory at 2weeks after payment,any quantity
Re: Charcoal Briquettes(cheaper And Effective) by Charbriq2022: 8:50am On Dec 18, 2021
colintin:
our bag is same as normal charcoal bag and our office address is km 2,iwo-ogbomoso Rd,oganla estate,Iwo ,osun state, Nigeria.
Call 09152252323
Re: Charcoal Briquettes(cheaper And Effective) by Charbriq2022: 9:54am On Dec 18, 2021
We can supply any quantity of charcoal briquettes,call or visit our factory.
Re: Charcoal Briquettes(cheaper And Effective) by ivanchuk: 10:56am On Dec 18, 2021
Please I will like to get a sample of this.am in abuja.or do you HV an Outpost around?
Re: Charcoal Briquettes(cheaper And Effective) by Charbriq2022: 7:48pm On Dec 18, 2021
ivanchuk:
Please I will like to get a sample of this.am in abuja.or do you HV an Outpost around?
I can send sample to you in Abuja, but you will have to pay for waybill when it gets to abuja
Re: Charcoal Briquettes(cheaper And Effective) by Charbriq2022: 5:25am On Dec 19, 2021
Can't imagine using wastes meant for the incenerator to generate heat for cooking, it's cheaper,more environmental friendly and stays longer for cooking than wood charcoal, try charcoal briquettes today, you will be happy with nature.
Re: Charcoal Briquettes(cheaper And Effective) by ivanchuk: 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
Charbriq2022:
I can send sample to you in Abuja, but you will have to pay for waybill when it gets to abuja
that's ok,I will call you if that's your contact up.pls post a bag of it let me have an idea on the size
Re: Charcoal Briquettes(cheaper And Effective) by Charbriq2022: 7:22pm On Dec 19, 2021
ivanchuk:
that's ok,I will call you if that's your contact up.pls post a bag of it let me have an idea on the size
same as charcoal bags,I will post it
Re: Charcoal Briquettes(cheaper And Effective) by Abbeyworld: 3:40am On Dec 20, 2021
Charbriq2022:
same as charcoal bags,I will post it

Your contacts
Re: Charcoal Briquettes(cheaper And Effective) by Charbriq2022: 4:36am On Dec 20, 2021
Abbeyworld:

Your contacts
km 2,iwo-ogbomoso Rd,opp Ori apata junction,oga onila estate,Iwo,osun state.09152252323
Re: Charcoal Briquettes(cheaper And Effective) by Charbriq2022: 4:38am On Dec 20, 2021
Any quantity is quaranteed for our production,no limitations,no restrictions,we have enough raw materials, enough workers and equipments to meet any demand.
Re: Charcoal Briquettes(cheaper And Effective) by Charbriq2022: 8:53am On Dec 20, 2021
Charcoal is costly, gas is costly, charcoal briquettes to the rescue....
Re: Charcoal Briquettes(cheaper And Effective) by Phoeberesources(f): 9:36am On Dec 20, 2021
Hybrid bell apple seedlings are available for sale in large quantity

Fruiting period is within 1 year
Location Ibadan
( we offer easy transportation)

Follow us on our social media handle
Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/semilore.olusanmi

https://www./640385153593149/?refshare
@semiloreolusanmi. https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=1j7t2vld8hrv5&utm_content=431zb3q

WhatsApp
https:///FuW4c8xWinI738kzHCRqIR

https:///IHgbiaIV50t70kIJrujrXC

Nairaland forum
https://www.nairaland.com/phoeberesources

Jiji
https:///create-opinion/user4455206

Chat us on

Others available��
Dwarf Pawpaw
Date palm
Avocado pear
Grapevine
Stevia
Bitter leaf
Water leaf
Pineapple
Pomegranate
Local pear/Ube
Miracle fruit
Moringa
Passion fruit
Strawberry
Mango
Spinach
Kolanut
Bitter cola
Stevia
Plantain (cameroon,elephant)
Banana (Cavendish)
Gauva
Ugwu
Tenera
Spinach
Irvingia ogbono/oro
Neem/DongoYaro
Almond
Aggbalumo/udara/cherry
Coconut
African Walnut
Breadfruit
Jackfruit
Noni
Bell apple
Sugar apple
Wanbugu apple.....

Seeds:��������
Watermelon, Okra, Tomatoes, Pepper Onion, cabbage, Lettuce, Carrot, Cucumber,rice, yam, sunflower, flaxseed, sesame, alfalfa, jute, ewedu, garden egg, beans,soya beans, seedling nylon, seed tray, Insecticides, fertilizers…
Re: Charcoal Briquettes(cheaper And Effective) by Charbriq2022: 5:51am On Dec 21, 2021
I do practical training on how to produce charcoal without using wood,I will give you everything you need to be able to produce charcoal briquettes to replace the expensive gas and wood charcoal, this is a great employment opportunity as 2022 might be filled with inflation, you won't be buying everything used as raw materials, come for this amazing opportunity, kindly send a mail to jbcharcoalbriquettes@gmail.com for all the details, this is 100% practical, you will even see as we use charcoal briquettes to cook any meal of your choice.
Briquettes are odourless,no flame, and burns steadily.grab this great opportunity and you will forever grateful to nature.
Re: Charcoal Briquettes(cheaper And Effective) by Charbriq2022: 5:53am On Dec 21, 2021
Investors are needed for this project,we want to get to every nook and cranny of this country with our cheaper means of cooking.... charcoal briquettes to the rescue!

Re: Charcoal Briquettes(cheaper And Effective) by Charbriq2022: 8:21am On Dec 21, 2021
Vacancy vacancy vacancy
Able men and women are needed in our briquette factory,free accommodation for the entire time of working with us, feeding for the first month of resumption,basic salary is N25,000.no age limit,no qualifications, just willing minds ready to work.our factory is at Iwo, osun state
Re: Charcoal Briquettes(cheaper And Effective) by Charbriq2022: 5:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
Charbriq2022:
Vacancy vacancy vacancy
Able men and women are needed in our briquette factory,free accommodation for the entire time of working with us, feeding for the first month of resumption,basic salary is N25,000.no age limit,no qualifications, just willing minds ready to work.our factory is at Iwo, osun state
work starts 8am and closes 6pm,1hr break in between.
Re: Charcoal Briquettes(cheaper And Effective) by Charbriq2022: 6:34am On Dec 22, 2021
Charcoal briquette project is aimed at cushioning the effect of inflation which would arise from total removal of fuel subsidy from pms come February 2022.
Just imagine using N25 for energy in cooking the whole family meal, that's the vision and passion of charcoal briquettes,it is aimed at bringing succour to Nigeria populace, once and for all!
Smokeless
Cooks steadily
Burns slowly and effectively
Heat tripples that from wood charcoal
Cheaper and affordable
#CHARCOALBRIQUETTESTODRESCUE#
Re: Charcoal Briquettes(cheaper And Effective) by Charbriq2022: 6:46am On Dec 22, 2021
In 2022,I see this project employing not less than 100,000 youths in Nigeria.
Re: Charcoal Briquettes(cheaper And Effective) by Charbriq2022: 9:23am On Dec 22, 2021
I can start a briquette production factory for you with as low as 500k as capital, and you can get 500k as profit on monthly basis ( without machines) and N3m as capital with a profit of N3.5m (mechanised)on monthly basis, you can contact me on 09152252323,or Whatsapp number 08141951167.
(Modify) (Quote)
Re: Charcoal Briquettes(cheaper And Effective) by Charbriq2022: 4:54am On Dec 23, 2021
Charcoal briquettes to the rescue, countdown to easy and prosperous 2022
Re: Charcoal Briquettes(cheaper And Effective) by Charbriq2022: 1:33pm On Dec 23, 2021
Are you looking for an investment where you don't buy your raw materials and sell faster than expected, with rest of mind over your product,no govt registration,no standard organization approval, no govt inspection,then choose charcoal briquette, it's good and reliable business that can put you on track in 2022 and beyond.
Re: Charcoal Briquettes(cheaper And Effective) by Charbriq2022: 5:51pm On Dec 23, 2021
Charcoal briquettes are charcoal like substance made from wastes like corn cobs,leaves/shrubs,saw dust or rice husk,it is made by compression after it might have been carbonized.
Uses.
Used same way as charcoal for cooking, roasting corn and plantain, and for whatsoever wood charcoal could be used for..
Advantages
It is usually cheaper than wood charcoal and have a great potential of replacing wood charcoal because it can be made available throughout the year and it lasts longer in cooking than wood charcoal
Re: Charcoal Briquettes(cheaper And Effective) by Charbriq2022: 5:57pm On Dec 23, 2021
Charcoal briquettes to the rescue;
Available for sale
Investors needed
Workers needed
Distributors needed
Majorly in N100 package (double quantity compared to wood charcoal of same price)
Re: Charcoal Briquettes(cheaper And Effective) by Charbriq2022: 6:42am On Dec 24, 2021
Do you dream of a business with;
Very low Risk?
Govt support?
Very high turnover?
Great market acceptability?
Very little startup capital?
Less worry about govt accreditation and approval?
Then,think Charcoal briquettes, think waste management.
#charcoalbriquittestodrescue#

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Can Supply Us Sheanuts. Specify Ur Price Per Tonne / How To Get Agricultural Loan In Nigeria / Before Financially Commiting....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.