Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Hits Back At Femi Falana - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Olunloyo Hits Back At Femi Falana (28558 Views)

Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo / COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Back At Femi Falana by Dapson73(m): 6:23am On Dec 15, 2021
NGpatriot:

I honestly think Tinbu is the father or parent they wish they had.

If you say good morning, they will start foaming at the mouth and shouting Tinubu left and right.

If you say the sky is blue, they will start foaming at the mouth and shouting Tinubu left and right.

If you say how are you, they will start foaming at the mouth and shouting Tinubu left and right.

These abia people don turn mad because of Tinubu.

You'd think Tinubu is the one collecting their taxes and allocations or the reason why their abia village is a rotten hell..

grin grin

I tire for them .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Back At Femi Falana by NGpatriot: 6:26am On Dec 15, 2021
bencr7:
mumu that don't know d different between invite and arrest , I cry cry for u

Can't read and comprehend village square ipob, I said invite or arrest, the OR was there for a reason.

Your ipob village square education failed you.

Btw, you forgot to tell us why the police and the DSS are yet to arrest or invite her?

I bet the police and DSS dey laugh and making fun of the kabukabu lawyer..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Back At Femi Falana by bencr7: 6:28am On Dec 15, 2021
NGpatriot:

Can't read and comprehend village square ipob, I said invite or arrest, the OR was there for a reason.

Your ipob village square education failed you.

Boko Haram village square educated fail you also grin grin grin tongue she will soon be invited by than I will comment to u

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Back At Femi Falana by NGpatriot: 6:30am On Dec 15, 2021
bencr7:
Boko Haram village square educated fail you also

ipob, you did not answer my question.

Tell us why the police and the DSS are yet to arrest or invite her?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Back At Femi Falana by condralbedez: 6:31am On Dec 15, 2021
waldigit:
I am not a prophet, but I can see someone would soon go back to PH prison.
We don't want her at PH prison,make she go Maiduguri or zamfara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Back At Femi Falana by bencr7: 6:33am On Dec 15, 2021
NGpatriot:

ipob, you did not answer my question.

Tell us why the police and the DSS are yet to arrest or invite her?
it by time na, when the parent have settle down small and all d arrest hv be made than they will remember kemi sues her, person that her own blood son rejected,
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Back At Femi Falana by olisaEze(m): 6:40am On Dec 15, 2021
Madam Sherlock Holmes online journalist is really high on something cheap, she’s equating herself to CNN!grin grin

And what is "I’ll plead the 5th", abi her hallucinating mind dey tell am say we dey operate US law for dis obodo UAR ni? grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Back At Femi Falana by Kingmena: 6:41am On Dec 15, 2021
Even though this woman talks like someone who is always chasing clout sometimes, making her look "Mad" like some people will call her. If you study her carefully you will know she is a Smart Lady and makes sense sometime.
Do you have a business and your workers and business is stressing you out I have an ebook that will help you restructure your business to function effectively without your supervision and maximize profit. contact me for just 3k and I will also add you to a free business group

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Back At Femi Falana by 27Pushing30: 6:41am On Dec 15, 2021
backnbeta:
Who pleads the fifth in Nigeria? Madam also sounded stupid in an attempt to sound sophisticated undecided
I don't know her issue with the parents of Sylvester, but I'm guessing she's doing this to hurt them. She will definitely meet her Waterloo someday soon.

If you actually were well educated you would re-read her statement and understand her line “plead the 5th” is derived from the preceding sentence”

But as person wey no go school you no know say “plead the 5th “ is also colloquial term for “silence” -meaning she won’t give up her source - as stated in the preceding lines -which is a journalistic golden rule”

Better upgrade your knowledge base

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Back At Femi Falana by NGpatriot: 6:49am On Dec 15, 2021
[s]
bencr7:
it by time na, when the parent have settle down small and all d arrest hv be made than they will remember kemi sues her, person that her own blood son rejected,
[/s]

Nna, I don enjoy enough of your ipobian comedy..it’s getting stale..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Back At Femi Falana by bencr7: 6:52am On Dec 15, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Nna, I don enjoy enough of your ipobian comedy..it’s getting stale..
ipob terrorist and Boko Haram terrorist kill u there tongue tongue tongue
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Back At Femi Falana by NGpatriot: 6:54am On Dec 15, 2021
backnbeta:
Who pleads the fifth in Nigeria? Madam also sounded stupid in an attempt to sound sophisticated undecided
I don't know her issue with the parents of Sylvester, but I'm guessing she's doing this to hurt them. She will definitely meet her Waterloo someday soon.

5th means silence, it's the same thing all over the world, silence is silence, you can not force her to open her mouth or reveal are source.

What if her investigation and conclusion happened to be the truth? Are you still going to keep barking at her like bingo?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Back At Femi Falana by Chibudollar: 7:00am On Dec 15, 2021
This woman needs treatment
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Back At Femi Falana by Chibudollar: 7:01am On Dec 15, 2021
Plead 5th ko 5th ni
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Back At Femi Falana by chrisblack: 7:06am On Dec 15, 2021
vedaxcool:
Obviously Falana employs lies and deceit in practice when he intimidates journalists it is good legal practice when it is done by government it is human rights abuse and donors must donate money to scrap to stop that... but why would you kemi say such hurtful things about a victim of violence?
what kemi a journalist. That means yobo na pilot

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Back At Femi Falana by Prenonjebose: 7:06am On Dec 15, 2021
This woman should not be taken seriously
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Back At Femi Falana by OmoOshodi(m): 7:10am On Dec 15, 2021
Remain small for this woman to enter the market.....

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Back At Femi Falana by byteem: 7:10am On Dec 15, 2021
waldigit:
I am not a prophet, but I can see someone would soon go back to PH prison.

As in .. seriously. This woman misses jail .. of she is really pleading 5th in Nigeria then she is indeed lost it..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Back At Femi Falana by Newton85: 7:10am On Dec 15, 2021
Lol, Kemi Olunloyo, one woman battalion. Top class dangbana choko. The husband of ill-mannered Soro Soke youths. I laugh when all these people think they can shut her up, lol. Keep wasting your time expecting Kemi to change.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Back At Femi Falana by Annie001: 7:11am On Dec 15, 2021
yorubarere:
Falana quickly ruining his legal profession. He thinks shouting on the social media and chasing cameras is all what that makes a lawyer. Hope he is aware of how Adegboruwa disgraced himself.

Falana is failing. And he failed more in raising his kid (falz) to be useful to the society. He raised a thug who supervised chaos in a state that made them who they were.
Falz is useful than you and your entire generation will ever be
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Back At Femi Falana by Newton85: 7:11am On Dec 15, 2021
harqinhola:

You must be as dump as Kemi herself .
What the hell is "dump"?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Back At Femi Falana by NwokoloOwa: 7:12am On Dec 15, 2021
So as an investigative journalist if you pick up information on a coup against the state, you won't reveal to the authorities your source and would plead your 5th. Well I know this your ''kati kati'' is for Femi Falana but not definitely for the police or security when they finally invite you.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Back At Femi Falana by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:13am On Dec 15, 2021
Nonybb:
Who made this Kemi, a retired Ashawo, Journalist. Which radio or Tv Station does she work for in Nigeria? I had AriseTv was recruiting, why didn't they employ her?

The madam is using oyinbo style journalism on nigerian soil
She nor send anybody, she nor fear anybody
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Back At Femi Falana by Crafteck1: 7:21am On Dec 15, 2021
vedaxcool:
Obviously Falana employs lies and deceit in practice when he intimidates journalists it is good legal practice when it is done by government it is human rights abuse and donors must donate money to scrap to stop that... but why would you kemi say such hurtful things about a victim of violence?

Because the truth isnt that clear and the matter is more complicated than we have emotionally accepted it.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Back At Femi Falana by CUMIN: 7:22am On Dec 15, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Lol... I wish this lady would just stop making this case more difficult.

Meanwhile, Nigerians always make reference to the the US when arguing SOP's. cheesy

Same way our elite will call raining season as summer in Nigeria...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Back At Femi Falana by NGpatriot: 7:23am On Dec 15, 2021
NwokoloOwa:
So as an investigative journalist if you pick up information on a coup against the state, you won't reveal to the authorities your source and would plead your 5th. Well I know this your ''kati kati'' is for Femi Falana but not definitely for the police or security when they finally invite you.

Flawed and dead on arrival analogy, this is not a coup against the state, this is about students and cultism.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Back At Femi Falana by CUMIN: 7:26am On Dec 15, 2021
Kingmena:
Even though this woman talks like someone who is always chasing clout sometimes, making her look "Mad" like some people will call her. If you study her carefully you will know she is a Smart Lady and makes sense sometime.

She always make sense most times... she's never sentimental on issues. She will tell you as it's
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Back At Femi Falana by Chigold101(m): 7:27am On Dec 15, 2021
vedaxcool:
What if what Kemi says is the actual truth?
Most times in Nigeria we act based on emotions order than anything else and many people capitalize on this to play us like chess.
Even this APC government uses the same strategy.

I just wish and pray that the police will do a good job in investigating this issue
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Back At Femi Falana by slowice(m): 7:27am On Dec 15, 2021
Aunty kemi's drug is in ph grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Back At Femi Falana by yorubarere: 7:31am On Dec 15, 2021
Annie001:

Falz is useful than you and your entire generation will ever be
You must have misplaced yours for mine. In my family, we don't destroy, we build. We don't like chaos.

But are you from a good home? You don't need to reply me, think about it
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Back At Femi Falana by chrizzyace: 7:33am On Dec 15, 2021
This woman thinks American constitution is the same as Nigeria’s ... lol person wey still Dey suck breast wey falana Dey win case those days.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Hits Back At Femi Falana by ivolt: 7:39am On Dec 15, 2021
Oloniyan:
This woman is still enjoying freedom because of the influence of her father.
It's high time she go back to PH

Why do you guys love oppression so much only to start crying when you become a victim?
Please list the crimes Kemi has committed so far on this case that warrants her losing her freedom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Don’t Waste Your Money, Rivers Is ‘No-Go Area’, Wike Tells APC / Police To Move Dino Melaye To Lokoja With Helicopter By Force - THISDAY / Imo LP State Assembly Aspirant, Chukwunenye Irouno Slumps And Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.