Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

12 Tips To Boost Your Smartphone's Battery Experience! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 12 Tips To Boost Your Smartphone's Battery Experience! (1542 Views)

Share Your Phone Battery Experience / 12 Tips & Tricks For The Infinix Note7: Must Watch For Infinix Note7 Owners / 10 Reasons Why Your Smartphone Battery Drains Quickly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Tips To Boost Your Smartphone's Battery Experience! by AndroidMagic(m): 12:31am On Dec 15, 2021
How do you feel when you see your phone's battery level drop to 10%, unexpectedly and you perhaps have no means to charge it, immediately?

How does it feel when you plug in your phone but it takes such a long time to charge?

Though your battery's inbuilt capacity, measured in mAH, has a key role to play in its durability...

...there are certain things you can do to ensure your battery charges faster and of course stay up longer before it drains down!

Below are 12 quick tips you can start implementing to improve your battery's performance!

� Deactivate dial tones and call/alarm vibration in your phone's settings. It consumes power & you really don't need it.

� When indoors, reduce your phone screen brightness to the minimum, suitable for your eyes.

� Switch the theme of your phone or the frequently used apps in it, to "dark mode". It's easy on the eyes & consumes less power!

� Reduce your screen timeout to ideally 10 minutes or less. When you aren't using your phone, the screen light shouldn't stay too long.

� Switch off your WiFi & Bluetooth when you're not using them.

� Switch off your mobile data, when you're not using it.

� If your phone has the feature, automate your battery saver to start functioning perhaps at 50% battery level.

� Put your phone on airplane mode, if your battery level is low & you have no means to charge it right away. You won't be able to make or receive calls, though.

� Let your battery level go down to 30% or less, before you plug in for charging.

� Don't operate your phone while it charges to avoid heating, which slows down charging!

� Always put your phone on a flat, open surface, like the table, while charging, so air can push off the internal heat, generated.

� Put your phone on airplane mode, if you want it to charge even faster.

So, that will be all for now.

If there is any you're not doing, start implementing right away and watch your battery performance improve!

Let's Make Magic!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Tips To Boost Your Smartphone's Battery Experience! by leTrizzle: 3:10am On Dec 15, 2021
If your phone has 120hz or above refresh rate, reduce it to 60hz (for phones that have the facility to). That higher refresh rate dey sweet but dey give battery better gbas gbos.

4 Likes

Re: 12 Tips To Boost Your Smartphone's Battery Experience! by paduzman: 3:10pm On Dec 15, 2021
nice tips, should try these out on my TECNO phone

2 Likes

Re: 12 Tips To Boost Your Smartphone's Battery Experience! by Sainthia: 6:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
AndroidMagic:
How do you feel when you see your phone's battery level drop to 10%, unexpectedly and you perhaps have no means to charge it, immediately?

How does it feel when you plug in your phone but it takes such a long time to charge?

Though your battery's inbuilt capacity, measured in mAH, has a key role to play in its durability...

...there are certain things you can do to ensure your battery charges faster and of course stay up longer before it drains down!

Below are 12 quick tips you can start implementing to improve your battery's performance!

� Deactivate dial tones and call/alarm vibration in your phone's settings. It consumes power & you really don't need it.

� When indoors, reduce your phone screen brightness to the minimum, suitable for your eyes.

� Switch the theme of your phone or the frequently used apps in it, to "dark mode". It's easy on the eyes & consumes less power!

� Reduce your screen timeout to ideally 10 minutes or less. When you aren't using your phone, the screen light shouldn't stay too long.

� Switch off your WiFi & Bluetooth when you're not using them.

� Switch off your mobile data, when you're not using it.

� If your phone has the feature, automate your battery saver to start functioning perhaps at 50% battery level.

� Put your phone on airplane mode, if your battery level is low & you have no means to charge it right away. You won't be able to make or receive calls, though.

� Let your battery level go down to 30% or less, before you plug in for charging.

� Don't operate your phone while it charges to avoid heating, which slows down charging!

� Always put your phone on a flat, open surface, like the table, while charging, so air can push off the internal heat, generated.

� Put your phone on airplane mode, if you want it to charge even faster.

So, that will be all for now.

If there is any you're not doing, start implementing right away and watch your battery performance improve!

Let's Make Magic!
I do number 2 & 10 regularly. It really helps to improve my battery

1 Like

Re: 12 Tips To Boost Your Smartphone's Battery Experience! by Freelancerx: 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
You don't need to bother if you use a Pova
paduzman:

1 Like

Re: 12 Tips To Boost Your Smartphone's Battery Experience! by paduzman: 6:34pm On Dec 18, 2021
Freelancerx:
You don't need to bother if you use a Pova
actually, that device is a real battery machine.

1 Like

Re: 12 Tips To Boost Your Smartphone's Battery Experience! by AndroidMagic(m): 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2021
leTrizzle:
If your phone has 120hz or above refresh rate, reduce it to 60hz (for phones that have the facility to). That higher refresh rate dey sweet but dey give battery better gbas gbos.

Interesting.

For Smartphone's that have this feature, where under "settings" can this option be found?
Re: 12 Tips To Boost Your Smartphone's Battery Experience! by AndroidMagic(m): 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2021
paduzman:

Definitely! You should!

I suggest you also join my inner circle of Smartphone Magicians.

There, I share first-hand updates about phone hacks.
Re: 12 Tips To Boost Your Smartphone's Battery Experience! by AndroidMagic(m): 9:46am On Dec 19, 2021
Sainthia:
I do number 2 & 10 regularly. It really helps to improve my battery

I love this!

I'm glad knowing you do what improves your battery performance.

Keep it up, dear
Re: 12 Tips To Boost Your Smartphone's Battery Experience! by iseoluwanimi: 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2021
nice info here... but the fast charge feature on my phone makes me care less in managing battery usage these days... all i need sometimes is just a 20 to 30 minutes charge cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: 12 Tips To Boost Your Smartphone's Battery Experience! by AndroidMagic(m): 6:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
iseoluwanimi:
nice info here... but the fast charge feature on my phone makes me care less in managing battery usage these days... all i need sometimes is just a 20 to 30 minutes charge cool cool cool

Now, that's nice! What kind of smartphone do you use?

Well, regardless of how powerfully powerful your phone is, it has a battery within of which you have a responsibility to care for.

Remember that the average gadget depreciates over time, with use.

One or two of these tips will improve its performance, at least by 1%.
Re: 12 Tips To Boost Your Smartphone's Battery Experience! by leTrizzle: 9:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
AndroidMagic:

Interesting.

For Smartphone's that have this feature, where under "settings" can this option be found?
Under display, you have "refresh rate".

1 Like

Re: 12 Tips To Boost Your Smartphone's Battery Experience! by paduzman: 7:53am On Dec 20, 2021
AndroidMagic:

Definitely! You should!

I suggest you also join my inner circle of Smartphone Magicians.

There, I share first-hand updates about phone hacks.
phone hacks? Like which?

1 Like

Re: 12 Tips To Boost Your Smartphone's Battery Experience! by Breastfeed: 11:08am On Dec 20, 2021
Nice tips here op, I need to put these into practice

1 Like

Re: 12 Tips To Boost Your Smartphone's Battery Experience! by iseoluwanimi: 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
more than that am already applying the methods too... cool cool cool
AndroidMagic:

Now, that's nice! What kind of smartphone do you use?

Well, regardless of how powerfully powerful your phone is, it has a battery within of which you have a responsibility to care for.

Remember that the average gadget depreciates over time, with use.

One or two of these tips will improve its performance, at least by 1%.

1 Like

Re: 12 Tips To Boost Your Smartphone's Battery Experience! by Freelancerx: 9:45am On Dec 23, 2021
Yes it is
paduzman:
actually, that device is a real battery machine.

1 Like

Re: 12 Tips To Boost Your Smartphone's Battery Experience! by Sainthia: 10:01am On Dec 25, 2021
AndroidMagic:

I love this!

I'm glad knowing you do what improves your battery performance.

Keep it up, dear
anything to improve the battery of my camon, before I change it

1 Like

Re: 12 Tips To Boost Your Smartphone's Battery Experience! by AndroidMagic(m): 8:56am On Jan 06, 2022
leTrizzle:

Under display, you have "refresh rate".

Thanks for sharing these screenshots, Trizzle! smiley

Those who have this feature will find it valuable!
Re: 12 Tips To Boost Your Smartphone's Battery Experience! by AndroidMagic(m): 9:07am On Jan 06, 2022
paduzman:
phone hacks? Like which?

Countless!

How to download WhatsApp statuses without a status saver..

How to free up large MBs of storage space without deleting your apps..

How to trim any video you wanna share on your WhatsApp status into 30-second slices, no matter how long it is..

How to protect your WhatsApp from hackers..

The list is endless.

As the ideas come based on my smartphone experiences, I share posts in my community.

And if the content is too big for a post, I create a video tutorial for it!

Check out my signature below for more info or click ME
Re: 12 Tips To Boost Your Smartphone's Battery Experience! by AndroidMagic(m): 9:11am On Jan 06, 2022
Sainthia:

Oh, that's cool!

Are you still using your Camon [url]phone[/url]?
Re: 12 Tips To Boost Your Smartphone's Battery Experience! by Sainthia: 8:35am On Jan 07, 2022
AndroidMagic:

Oh, that's cool!

Are you still using your Camon [url]phone[/url]?
yes, camon 15
Since 2020 sef

1 Like

Re: 12 Tips To Boost Your Smartphone's Battery Experience! by AndroidMagic(m): 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
Sainthia:
yes, camon 15
Since 2020 sef

Oh, okay. I hope it serves you well.
Re: 12 Tips To Boost Your Smartphone's Battery Experience! by Sainthia: 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2022
AndroidMagic:

Oh, okay. I hope it serves you well.
yeah, sure

1 Like

Re: 12 Tips To Boost Your Smartphone's Battery Experience! by paduzman: 9:38pm On Jan 07, 2022
AndroidMagic:

Countless!

How to download WhatsApp statuses without a status saver..

How to free up large MBs of storage space without deleting your apps..

How to trim any video you wanna share on your WhatsApp status into 30-second slices, no matter how long it is..

How to protect your WhatsApp from hackers..

The list is endless.

As the ideas come based on my smartphone experiences, I share posts in my community.

And if the content is too big for a post, I create a video tutorial for it!

Check out my signature below for more info or click ME
nice one, this is really good to know, I should try it out soon. On another note, have you tried the Oraimo Freepod 3 before? listening to music with it just takes the listening experience to whole new level.

Re: 12 Tips To Boost Your Smartphone's Battery Experience! by selfdefence: 6:51am On Jan 09, 2022
My tecno phone reduces screen brightness automatically when I go to darker areas, that helps save my battery a lot.

1 Like

Re: 12 Tips To Boost Your Smartphone's Battery Experience! by selfdefence: 6:52am On Jan 09, 2022
Sainthia:
please whenever you want to change your camon, you can visit Carlcare and make a swap
Re: 12 Tips To Boost Your Smartphone's Battery Experience! by leTrizzle: 8:10pm On Jan 09, 2022
AndroidMagic:

Thanks for sharing these screenshots, Trizzle! smiley

Those who have this feature will find it valuable!
You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: 12 Tips To Boost Your Smartphone's Battery Experience! by leTrizzle: 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
paduzman:
nice one, this is really good to know, I should try it out soon. On another note, have you tried the Oraimo Freepod 3 before? listening to music with it just takes the listening experience to whole new level.
What's the bass like? What good earpods can it go toe to toe against? I have been trying to make a decision on it but haven't come across anyone using it to know what the bass is like.
Re: 12 Tips To Boost Your Smartphone's Battery Experience! by AndroidMagic(m): 7:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
paduzman:

Great! I await your feedback!

Nah, I haven't. Not yet.

Currently, I use the Oraimo wired earpiece. It's also nice.

I like Oraimo products, generally.
Re: 12 Tips To Boost Your Smartphone's Battery Experience! by AndroidMagic(m): 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
selfdefence:
My tecno phone reduces screen brightness automatically when I go to darker areas, that helps save my battery a lot.

It's a beautiful feature on our smartphones.

Keep it up.

Don't let the brightness be too low for that will strain your eyes.

Well done! smiley
Re: 12 Tips To Boost Your Smartphone's Battery Experience! by Sainthia: 10:13pm On Jan 14, 2022
selfdefence:
please whenever you want to change your camon, you can visit Carlcare and make a swap
I'd still add money na
Re: 12 Tips To Boost Your Smartphone's Battery Experience! by Corroro: 8:04pm On Jan 16, 2022
Thanks for the tips op

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Internet On Celtel vs MTN vs Glo Mobile? / Sweet, Sensitive,romantic,funny,headspinning Text / (((good News About Celtel Free Browsing)))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.