Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Deuteronomy 10:12, 16-17 - Read This By Yourself; Please Do The Needful - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deuteronomy 10:12, 16-17 - Read This By Yourself; Please Do The Needful (120 Views)

Deuteronomy 17:17 Shows That God Does Not Approve Polygamy!!! / Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied / Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deuteronomy 10:12, 16-17 - Read This By Yourself; Please Do The Needful by prizeless(m): 7:04am On Dec 15, 2021
And now, you reading this, what doth the LORD your GOD require of you, but to fear the LORD your GOD, to walk in all HIS ways, and to love HIM, and to serve the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul,
Circumcise now, the foreskin of your heart, and be no more stiff-necked.
For the LORD your God is God of gods, and LORD of lords, HE is the great GOD, Mighty, and a terrible, which does not regards persons, nor takes reward:

(1) (Reply)

One Of Our Pastors Was Saved From Corona Virus- Kumuyi / Blockchain Login - Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency-the Most Trusted Crypto Company / Affordable Agroland For You And Free Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.