Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied (1344 Views)

Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? / Ten Things You May Not Know About Prophet Odumeje / T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by haekymbahd(m): 4:37am On Apr 11, 2022
Deuteronomy 18
15 The Lord your God will raise up for you [a]a prophet (Prophet) from the midst of your brethren like me [Moses]; to him you shall listen.(B)

18 I will raise up for them a prophet (Prophet) from among their brethren like you, and will put My words in his mouth; and he shall speak to them all that I command him.

1. Who are the brothers to isrealite definitely ishmelite..

2. Jesus was Christ why are christians still Linking him to be the prophet.

Even the Jews whom Moses gave the message to knew the prophet would be very different to Christ and Jesus never claimed to be the prophet...

John 1
25 And they asked him, Why then are you baptizing if you are not the Christ, nor Elijah, nor the Prophet?

Allah SWT said:

"Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered prophet, whom they find written in what they have of the Torah and the Gospel, who enjoins upon them what is right and forbids them what is wrong and makes lawful for them the good things and prohibits for them the evil and relieves them of their burden and the shackles which were upon them. So they who have believed in him, honored him, supported him and followed the light which was sent down with him - it is those who will be the successful."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 157)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by chatinent: 4:45am On Apr 11, 2022
Yawns
Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by cornelboy(f): 5:00am On Apr 11, 2022
Desperate
Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by newwater: 5:24am On Apr 11, 2022
confirm truth

1 Like

Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by muyico(m): 7:06am On Apr 11, 2022
U quote it wrong! Quran and Bible is totally different

1 Like

Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by Dtruthspeaker: 8:31am On Apr 11, 2022
haekymbahd:

1. Who are the brothers to isrealite definitely ishmelite.

See daylight stealing! Ehen, it has gotten that mad that Muslims are now attempting to steal our Fulfilled Prophecy? cheesy

Ole ajibole, ole ajibole! Thief, Thief!

O Swet Lord, please it's time to Come!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by Dtruthspeaker: 8:32am On Apr 11, 2022
cornelboy:
Desperate

I tell you!
Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by AntiChristian: 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
Who is the Prophet o?

Jesus according to you is not a Prophet but angel Michael according to Jehovah witness and God the son according to most other Christian!

3 Likes

Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by cornelboy(f): 9:45pm On Apr 11, 2022
Abraham was the Father of both Ishmael and Isaac, Isaac gave birth to Esau and Jacob, Jacob gave birth the twelve tribes.

Edom the descendants of Esau were not even brother with the Israelites talkless of Ishmael that no one knows his generation.

Muslims can lie. Which history book could be used to show evidence that Mohammed is Ishmael's descendants?

15 The Lord your God will raise up for you [a]a prophet (Prophet) from the midst of your brethren like me [Moses]; to him you shall listen.(B)

If Moses was raised from within the Hebrews, the prophet certainly would be raised from among them.

Mohammed's laws and religion is totally against those of Moses.

The message Mohammed brought is not even new or special. And the name of the god he brought is already existing among the pagan Arabs.

Jesus is a prophet. But we he's obviously more than a prophet. He's God's son and the Messiah.

4 Likes

Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by AntiChristian: 4:37am On Apr 12, 2022
cornelboy:
Abraham was the Father of both Ishmael and Isaac, Isaac gave birth to Esau and Jacob, Jacob gave birth the twelve tribes.

Edom the descendants of Esau were not even brother with the Israelites talkless of Ishmael that no one knows his generation.

Muslims can lie. Which history book could be used to show evidence that Mohammed is Ishmael's descendants?

If Moses was raised from within the Hebrews, the prophet certainly would be raised from among them.

Mohammed's laws and religion is totally against those of Moses.

The message Mohammed brought is not even new or special. And the name of the god he brought is already existing among the pagan Arabs.

Jesus is a prophet. But we he's obviously more than a prophet. He's God's son and the Messiah.

I know you will eat your words somewhere! Jesus is a Prophet. Then he's more than a Prophet. Moses is a prophet. He is not more than a prophet.
He is not God's son.
Moses married more than once. Moses fought wars with his enemies. Moses and his followers won physical battles.

Moses had children. Moses used the apostasy laws and the law of retribution.

Moses left his parents to live outside his home.

Moses served others before his Prophethood.

Moses is human not divine.

Moses died and was not resurrected.

Moses was not crucified.

Moses had a revelation of Torah which was a book.

All these are similarities between Moses and Muhammad (may peace and blessings of Allah be on them both?

And differences between them and Jesus.

Moses no be angel na nor is he part of the false trinity!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:19am On Apr 12, 2022
The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your brethren—him you shall heed— just as you desired of the Lord your God at Horeb on the day of the assembly, when you said, ‘Let me not hear again the voice of the Lord my God, or see this great fire any more, lest I die.’ And the Lord said to me, ‘They have rightly said all that they have spoken. I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brethren; and I will put my words in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command him. And whoever will not give heed to my words which he shall speak in my name, I myself will require it of him. Deuteronomy 18:15-19

Similarities between Moses and Jesus!

©Both were born through the lineage of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!
©Both were called by the same God whose name is known in Hebrew language!
©Both were without food for forty days and forty nights!
©Both were called Gods!
©Both performed great miraculous works!
©Both led people in multitudes!
©Both died and their corpses were taking away by angels!

At least if anyone wants to think about any other nation that could be called brothers to the Israelites we should consider the Edomites first because these are the descendants of Esau the brother of Jacob from the same mother whose name is Rebecca! smiley

1 Like

Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by AntiChristian: 5:58am On Apr 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your brethren—him you shall heed— just as you desired of the Lord your God at Horeb on the day of the assembly, when you said, ‘Let me not hear again the voice of the Lord my God, or see this great fire any more, lest I die.’ And the Lord said to me, ‘They have rightly said all that they have spoken. I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brethren; and I will put my words in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command him. And whoever will not give heed to my words which he shall speak in my name, I myself will require it of him. Deuteronomy 18:15-19

Similarities between Moses and Jesus!

©Both were born through the lineage of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!
©Both were called by the same God whose name is known in Hebrew language!
©Both were without food for forty days and forty nights!
©Both were called Gods!
©Both performed great miraculous works!
©Both led people in multitudes!
©Both died and their corpses were taking away by angels!

At least if anyone wants to think about any other nation that could be called brothers to the Israelites we should consider the Edomites first because these are the descendants of Esau the brother of Jacob from the same mother whose name is Rebecca! smiley

Abeg where was Jesus and Moses called "Gods" in the real sense of that word?

Which multitude did Jesus led and to where?

Where in the Bible was it said that Jesus was without food for 40days...?

Which God was Jesus calling on the stake? No be Eli? Same as Allah?

1 Like

Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by Dtruthspeaker: 6:02am On Apr 12, 2022
AntiChristian:
Who is the Prophet o?

Jesus according to you is not a Prophet but angel Michael according to Jehovah witness and God the son according to most other Christian!

Every body get their own prophet. Baal get e own prophet, Egypt had their own, witches have their own, "I hate God people" (atheists) have their own, Buhari has his own. Every body get their own prophet.
Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by AntiChristian: 6:28am On Apr 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Every body get their own prophet. Baal get e own prophet, Egypt had their own, witches have their own, "I hate God people" (atheists) have their own, Buhari has his own. Every body get their own prophet.

Off-road! Who is the Prophet like Moses?

Who is the Prophet in John 25?

If na to abuse now you'll get 8G network!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by Dtruthspeaker: 6:36am On Apr 12, 2022
AntiChristian:

Off-road! Who is the Prophet like Moses?

Who is the Prophet in John 25?

If na to abuse now you'll get 8G network!

On Road you asked "who is the Prophet" and not "who is the prophet in John 25".

If you talk well as you dey talk now, I no go abuse you!
Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by AntiChristian: 6:38am On Apr 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

On Road you asked "who is the Prophet" and not "who is the prophet in John 25".

On road from the OP....the thread is on the Prophet like Moses and the Prophet in John 25.

Oya, over to you!
Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by Dtruthspeaker: 6:40am On Apr 12, 2022
AntiChristian:

On road from the OP....the thread is on the Prophet like Moses and the Prophet in John 25.

Oya, over to you!

You talk well, oya I dey go check!

Yepa, John 25 no dey o na 21 John stop
Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by haekymbahd(m): 7:57am On Apr 12, 2022
AntiChristian:

Oya, over to you!
You are doing good bro I meant John 1 vs 25 an error from me...

1 Like

Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by cornelboy(f): 8:16am On Apr 12, 2022
AntiChristian:

I know you will eat your words somewhere! Jesus is a Prophet. Then he's more than a Prophet. Moses is a prophet. He is not more than a prophet.
He is not God's son.
Moses married more than once. Moses fought wars with his enemies. Moses and his followers won physical battles.

Moses had children. Moses used the apostasy laws and the law of retribution.

Moses left his parents to live outside his home.

Moses served others before his Prophethood.

Moses is human not divine.

Moses died and was not resurrected.

Moses was not crucified.

Moses had a revelation of Torah which was a book.

All these are similarities between Moses and Muhammad (may peace and blessings of Allah be on them both?

And differences between them and Jesus.

Moses no be angel na nor is he part of the false trinity!

The Bible doesn't support trinity, it Roman Catholics dogma. How many time have I explained that to you?

Jesus came to earth as complete human and performed the role of a prophet or have you forgot your definition of a prophet?

Your desperation to authenticate Mohammed's prophethood from the Bible is actually unreasonable.

No where in the Koran or Hadith says Mohammed was prophesied of by earlier prophets to bring God's message.

The roles of each prophet in the Bible were different as well as the message they brought.

It's unlike the Koran that says they all brought the same message.

Don't deceive yourself, the true God doesn't know Mohammed and his faked God Allah.

2 Likes

Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:47am On Apr 12, 2022
AntiChristian:

Exodus 7:1; Isaiah 9:6
AntiChristian:

Jesus led about 500 Jews {1Corinthians 15:6} and he led them to God so that they began practicing pure worship which gave birth to a global family of peace loving worshipers today! Isaiah 2:2-4
AntiChristian:

Luke 4:2
AntiChristian:

Eli is a shortened form of Elohim in Hebrew which means "My God" it's no name of God because a worshiper of Ògún will also say the same thing in his own mother tongue "Òrìṣà mi"
So it's only those who have heard Jesus spoken about this God that can explain what he meant when he said "My God" smiley
Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by cornelboy(f): 9:45am On Apr 12, 2022
AntiChristian:

You go still get sense.
The word "Eli" (Hebrew/Aramaic), "God" (English) and "Allah" (Arabic) are the same. They all mean "god". Just the language is different.

The question is which God/Eli/Allah was he calling?
Of course it's Yahweh his Father. God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

Definitely not the Muslim Allah. If Jesus was an Arab he would say Allah. You get language issue man.

1 Like

Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by cornelboy(f): 9:54am On Apr 12, 2022
John 5:30-46
[30]I can do nothing on my own. I judge as God tells me. Therefore, my judgment is just, because I carry out the will of the one who sent me, not my own will.
[31]“If I were to testify on my own behalf, my testimony would not be valid.
[32]But someone else is also testifying about me, and I assure you that everything he says about me is true.
[33]In fact, you sent investigators to listen to John the Baptist, and his testimony about me was true.
[34]Of course, I have no need of human witnesses, but I say these things so you might be saved.
[35]John was like a burning and shining lamp, and you were excited for a while about his message.
[36]But I have a greater witness than John—my teachings and my miracles. The Father gave me these works to accomplish, and they prove that he sent me.
[37]And the Father who sent me has testified about me himself. You have never heard his voice or seen him face to face,
[38]and you do not have his message in your hearts, because you do not believe me—the one he sent to you.
[39]“You search the Scriptures because you think they give you eternal life. But the Scriptures point to me!
[40]Yet you refuse to come to me to receive this life.
[41]“Your approval means nothing to me,
[42]because I know you don’t have God’s love within you.
[43]For I have come to you in my Father’s name, and you have rejected me. Yet if others come in their own name, you gladly welcome them.
[44]No wonder you can’t believe! For you gladly honor each other, but you don’t care about the honor that comes from the one who alone is God.
[45]“Yet it isn’t I who will accuse you before the Father. Moses will accuse you! Yes, Moses, in whom you put your hopes.
[46]If you really believed Moses, you would believe me, because he wrote about me.

Moses spoke and wrote about Jesus. . Jesus claimed that.

Mohammed himself didn't claimed that nor know anything about the prophecy but you said Moses prophesied about him.

Are now lying for your prophet?

He's fake immoral and sinful. He's not from our own God. Maybe na demon they give am revelation or na him dey fake am.

1 Like

Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:58am On Apr 12, 2022
cornelboy:

The word "Eli" (Hebrew/Aramaic), "God" (English) and "Allah" (Arabic) are the same. They all mean "god". Just the language is different.
Definitely not the Muslim Allah. If Jesus was an Arab he would say Allah. You get language issue man.

He is divulging the things his clerics taught him so he's not to be blamed much but the only problem he has is the love he has for Islam even when Islam is a foreign religion.
Instead of keeping to what his clerics infused in him brains he wants to cross the boundary into what his clerics have no idea! smiley

1 Like

Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by AntiChristian: 7:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
cornelboy:

You go still get sense.

Okay, let's prove your lies! Open your Jehovah witness Arabic Bible and tell us the Arabic translation of Yahweh, Eli, Elohim, Adonai, Adoni.

Translate this Psalm 82:6 to Arabic.

You are gods (Elohim).

If you can do the above we'll see your lies clearly exposed.

But you'll never be able to do it as both you and the translators are dubious liars.
Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by AntiChristian: 7:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
cornelboy:

The Bible doesn't support trinity, it Roman Catholics dogma. How many time have I explained that to you?

Jesus came to earth as complete human and performed the role of a prophet or have you forgot your definition of a prophet?

Your desperation to authenticate Mohammed's prophethood from the Bible is actually unreasonable.

No where in the Koran or Hadith says Mohammed was prophesied of by earlier prophets to bring God's message.

The roles of each prophet in the Bible were different as well as the message they brought.

It's unlike the Koran that says they all brought the same message.

Don't deceive yourself, the true God doesn't know Mohammed and his faked God Allah.

How was Jesus like Moses not this rambling and babbling like a baby!

Where did Jesus call himself a Prophet?
Who is the expected Prophet in John 25?

Where did Jesus call himself an Angel according to JW?
Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by cornelboy(f): 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2022
AntiChristian:

Okay, let's prove your lies! Open your Jehovah witness Arabic Bible and tell us the Arabic translation of Yahweh, Eli, Elohim, Adonai, Adoni.

Translate this Psalm 82:6 to Arabic.

You are gods (Elohim).

If you can do the above we'll see your lies clearly exposed.

But you'll never be able to do it as both you and the translators are dubious liars.

Before that, first tell me why Mohammed's father's name was Abdullah which means servant of Allah?
Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by cornelboy(f): 8:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
AntiChristian:

How was Jesus like Moses not this rambling and babbling like a baby!

Where did Jesus call himself a Prophet?
Who is the expected Prophet in John 25?

Where did Jesus call himself an Angel according to JW?

Alaye stop asking silly questions.
Which John 25 in the Koran abi?

Jesus was from heaven. So he was an angel.
Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
cornelboy:

Alaye stop asking silly questions.
Which John 25 in the Koran abi?
Jesus was from heaven. So he was an angel.

He's just disturbing his brain for no reason.
I have known from my youth that Islam has nothing to offer other than than following the churches of Christendom bumper to bumper!

Let them preach a single thing here about Islam and see if there is anything worthwhile about Islam. The truth is Islam has nothing worth considering for anyone to believe that's why they are going about forcing their beliefs on people or always following the churches to find something incriminating so as to promote their worthless religion! smiley

1 Like

Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by cornelboy(f): 8:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

He's just disturbing his brain for no reason.
I have known from my youth that Islam has nothing to offer other than than following the churches of Christendom bumper to bumper!

Let them preach a single thing here about Islam and see if there is anything worthwhile about Islam. The truth is Islam has nothing worth considering for anyone to believe that's why they are going about forcing their beliefs on people or always following the churches to find something incriminating so as to promote their worthless religion! smiley

I have a guy like that. Them no de like reason.
Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
cornelboy:

I have a guy like that. Them no de like reason.
Those Arabs have cooked their brains with the name "Muhammad" so they will not like to talk about reasoning when considering their own religion but when they want to face the churches they will start arguing as if they're ready to reason. Just stick to their Qur'an and start asking them reasonable questions they will start telling you not to reason but accept whatever those Arabs wrote in their Qur'an! smiley

1 Like

Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by AntiChristian: 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Exodus 7:1; Isaiah 9:6

I have checked Exodus 7:1 and it reads something like "Yahweh has made you Moses a god (Elohim) to Pharaoh while Aaron is the Prophet"

While your claim is that Moses was a God in the sense of the word. Now it is proven that Moses is only a small God and only to Pharaoh and no one else.
Is Jesus like Moses in this way?

Jesus led about 500 Jews {1Corinthians 15:6} and he led them to God so that they began practicing pure worship which gave birth to a global family of peace loving worshipers today! Isaiah 2:2-4
Corinthians are letters ascribed to Paul. Why tell this big lie that Jesus led people to God? Even the multitudes he fed he didn't lead them anywhere!

Luke 4:2

Eli is a shortened form of Elohim in Hebrew which means "My God" it's no name of God because a worshiper of Ògún will also say the same thing in his own mother tongue "Òrìṣà mi"
So it's only those who have heard Jesus spoken about this God that can explain what he meant when he said "My God" smiley

Your third lie can be bursted by reminding you what those who heard Jesus saying "Eli Eli lema sabacthani" said. They don't understand him. They thought he was calling Elijah! Matt 24:47
Re: Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied by AntiChristian: 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Those Arabs have cooked their brains with the name "Muhammad" so they will not like to talk about reasoning when considering their own religion but when they want to face the churches they will start arguing as if they're ready to reason. Just stick to their Qur'an and start asking them reasonable questions they will start telling you not to reason but accept whatever those Arabs wrote in their Qur'an! smiley
More lies and lies!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is't Good For A Church Or Pastor To Run Or Own A Hotel? Pls Air Your Views Wit Cogent Reasons Thanks / What If U Die Today? / Atheist Bbm Friends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.