Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Throwback Video Of Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Who Died In Enugu - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Throwback Video Of Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Who Died In Enugu (52915 Views)

Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) / Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead / Church Of Satan Endorses Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Video Of Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Who Died In Enugu by UncleKoboko: 2:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Ishi dada has finally reunited with the Satan he loves and respects so much.

I see demons dragging him by his dada I see them scraping the hair with broken bottle, I see the demons casting him into a pit, I hear weak and tired screams.

This I have seen.
Keep seeing stupidity and foolishness

Ekpa
Re: Throwback Video Of Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Who Died In Enugu by tctrills: 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2021
TimeTraveller:
He was so powerful, yet Enugu Ezike still looks like a desolate shithole and wasteland.

With all his powers, he could not attract development to his region, only wives and bastard children.

There is something diabolically wrong with the black man. This is not a racist post, it's the fact. We are either getting screwed by pastors, imams or native doctors. Everywhere we turn, we are screwed. No hole is spared (pun intended).
Did this man screw anyone? He is not the government that should be responsible for infrastructural development? That's the thing with black people, always blaming the wrong people.
This was just another man with his own interesting believes.
It's not particular to African. In the US, we have the church of satan. We also have many devil worshippers across the US and europe.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Who Died In Enugu by Odingo1: 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
FalseProphet1:

I see demons dragging him by his dada I see them scraping the hair with broken bottle, I see the demons casting him into a pit, I hear weak and tired screams.

This I have seen.
You think so
Re: Throwback Video Of Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Who Died In Enugu by ComeToJesus: 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
See an Nwafor that defeated Satan and became King over him.

Meanwhile, when Oduduwa tried it, he was beaten black & blue and his face was redesigned with cat claws & thrown down to Ile-Ife like a common criminal.

Levels dey abeg.
Igbo Amaka.

Honestly, I don't like tribe-motivated posts but I couldn't help laughing hystericallyat this..

Dude, you are wicked.

Re: Throwback Video Of Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Who Died In Enugu by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2021
A successful con artist; in the sense that he was able to deceive people that he had some form of power. But he was not as successful as the Adeboyes and Oyedepos that amassed great wealth in their own line

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Who Died In Enugu by labelle123(f): 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2021
Finally
Re: Throwback Video Of Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Who Died In Enugu by Odingo1: 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2021
Takeproft:
A successful con artist; in the sense that he was able to deceive people that he had some form of power. But he was not as successful as the Adeboyes and Oyedepos that amassed great wealth in their own line
Nobody is giving him tithe otherwise he would have been rich like others.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Who Died In Enugu by Prisco4luv(m): 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2021
He is indeed a great Man
Re: Throwback Video Of Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Who Died In Enugu by Kobojunkie: 3:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
Guyman02:
People with critical illness are taken to Enugu Ezike for traditional medicine and many come back recovering even when modern medicine has given up on the patient.
We need to appreciate what we have, despite its technological advances, the Chinese people have not abandoned their traditional medicine which leads to poaching in Africa as some of the ingredients requires elephant and Hippopotamus tusks smuggled out of the continent
Who will heal the over 300 children he left behind of even more critical illness known as abject poverty? undecided
Re: Throwback Video Of Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Who Died In Enugu by Munzy14(m): 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Both the op and the mod wey push This thread come FP,if una two venture enter heaven by mistake,I dey very sure say una no go ever see God undecided
Story...Everyone has a right to religious beliefs and worships..

King of Satan here was a core traditionalist...He believed deeply in it...And I am sure it worked for him.
Re: Throwback Video Of Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Who Died In Enugu by xeju: 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2021
Guyman02:
People with critical illness are taken to Enugu Ezike for traditional medicine and many come back recovering even when modern medicine has given up on the patient.
We need to appreciate what we have, despite its technological advances, the Chinese people have not abandoned their traditional medicine which leads to poaching in Africa as some of the ingredients requires elephant and Hippopotamus tusks smuggled out of the continent
Can you mention the people with critical illnesses that got healed so we can verify it. We can't depend of hearsays and you want us to patronise it. There should be verifiable evidences and formulas for making the medication so it can be approved for general use
Re: Throwback Video Of Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Who Died In Enugu by IceTrice01: 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2021
Na wa, shey na wetin dem teach una for school be that abi you formulate your own story?
KillIgbohoN0W:

Meanwhile, when Oduduwa tried it, he was beaten black & blue and his face was redesigned with cat claws & thrown down to Ile-Ife like a common criminal.

Levels dey abeg.
Igbo Amaka.
Re: Throwback Video Of Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Who Died In Enugu by Kobojunkie: 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
Shedrack777:
i like this man. wish he's my brother
I too wish he was your brother so you can share the responsibility of the burden of over 300 children he left behind. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Who Died In Enugu by Kobojunkie: 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
Roger3D:
He wasn't elected as a public official to develop his region. He was a private man who just Lived his life and did his thing
He privately sired over 300 children who will now likely be a burden for the public to deal with. undecided
Re: Throwback Video Of Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Who Died In Enugu by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I too wish he was your brother so you can share the responsibility of the burden of over 300 children he left behind. undecided
They they have half a brain. Can you imagine so many Igbos calling a lunatic a great man. He's just created an unending lineage of poverty
Re: Throwback Video Of Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Who Died In Enugu by Kobojunkie: 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
seyz91:
59 wives, 300 children shocked
Even abiola no do reach this
Na only solomon i know say be master
Don't sully the name of Solomon with this nonsense. undecided

Solomon, the King with vast wealth, had 1000 women but is recorded to have jad only 3 children showing you the level of wisdom he operated with. undecided

This man, compared to Solomon, was an abominable fool. undecided

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Who Died In Enugu by CanadaOrBust: 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

Levels dey abeg.
Igbo Amaka.

It translates “servant of satan”, and that’s what he meant, he just didn’t know how to translate it well
Re: Throwback Video Of Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Who Died In Enugu by Imustnottalk: 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
Even herbalists dey last pass some pastors
Re: Throwback Video Of Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Who Died In Enugu by CanadaOrBust: 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
Prisco4luv:
He is indeed a great Man

How? Because he inherited family business? Which was fooling enough people into giving him money for “powers” he himself didn’t have!!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Who Died In Enugu by taiwofisa: 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2021
Satan really dealt with this man oo. Shior
Re: Throwback Video Of Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Who Died In Enugu by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
TimeTraveller:
He was so powerful, yet Enugu Ezike still looks like a desolate shithole and wasteland.

With all his powers, he could not attract development to his region, only wives and bastard children.

There is something diabolically wrong with the black man. This is not a racist post, it's the fact. We are either getting screwed by pastors, imams or native doctors. Everywhere we turn, we are screwed. No hole is spared (pun intended).

Welcome To REALITY......
Re: Throwback Video Of Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Who Died In Enugu by Trendingbiz042: 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2021
TimeTraveller:

Did i hear you say attract development? You’re mentally deranged and your post is very unprofessional and disgusting. As in he is government to attract development or in what capacity do you expect him to do so? This man have served so many people from different kinds of sicknesses including those poised and those held spiritually. He has done remarkable things in helping those who sort for his positive help. Do you know how many people he healed from sicknesses ? Do you know how many lives he saved from hands of wicked spiritual people? Oh you don’t know poor man. You stand in your house to accuse him, did you visit his community to ascertain his achievements? He has achieved what the entire Christianity in his community could not achieve in years.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Who Died In Enugu by thinkmoney(m): 3:48pm On Dec 15, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
You see nothing...liar. God-God of the bible doesn't judge that way. He judges you based on the knowledge you have and what you did with it, the capacity you have and what you did with it.
That man might not know better than the way he chose. He may have tried to do good with what he knows.
God is not Man. He judges differently. Imagine, people may lynch a mad man that kills a boy with a cutlass, but God will judge him based on his capacity. He will know fully that the mad man may not have known to do better.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Who Died In Enugu by ibechris(m): 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

Levels dey abeg.
Igbo Amaka.

U are wicked sha.
Re: Throwback Video Of Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Who Died In Enugu by ibechris(m): 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
thinkmoney:

You see nothing...liar. God-God of the bible doesn't judge that way. He judges you based on the knowledge you have and what you did with it, the capacity you have and what you did with it.
That man might not know better than the way he chose. He may have tried to do good with what he knows.
God is not Man. He judges differently. Imagine, people may lynch a mad man that kills a boy with a cutlass, but God will judge him based on his capacity. He will know fully that the mad man may not have known to do better.

This is exactly what I said to some people in my office about anyone who commits suicide?
Re: Throwback Video Of Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Who Died In Enugu by Kobojunkie: 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
tctrills:
Did this man screw anyone? He is not the government that should be responsible for infrastructural development? That's the thing with black people, always blaming the wrong people.
This was just another man with his own interesting believes.
It's not particular to African. In the US, we have the church of satan. We also have many devil worshippers across the US and europe.
The man left behind over 300 potential screw-yous to society. undecided
Re: Throwback Video Of Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Who Died In Enugu by Kobojunkie: 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2021
thinkmoney:

Which God of the Bible are you referring to ? Baal? Since Jesus Christ was more than clear that if you are not born-again and Righteous, you are going no where near His Heaven. undecided
Re: Throwback Video Of Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Who Died In Enugu by magzey: 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2021
Igbo Amaka grin grin
Re: Throwback Video Of Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Who Died In Enugu by NoSentiment: 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2021
TimeTraveller:

Remove imams from ur wahala. I only follow my imam for prayers. He never asked me for a tithe nor first fruits even when he is materially poor. I respect the Godly man. Or must u reflect "federal character" for crimes where few or no Muslims have ambassadors?
Re: Throwback Video Of Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Who Died In Enugu by Kobojunkie: 4:07pm On Dec 15, 2021
ibechris:
This is exactly what I said to some people in my office about anyone who commits suicide?
i am afraid even the suicides are bound by and judged by the same laws that everyone else is judged that is why God is called a just Judge and a faithful God. undecided

So, please do not go around telling those who wish to commit suicide that they are safe as far as God is concerned. So long as a one is born-again (gained access into the Kingdom of God), the judgement is pretty much the same across the board. undecided
Re: Throwback Video Of Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Who Died In Enugu by Kobojunkie: 4:08pm On Dec 15, 2021
NoSentiment:
Remove imams from ur wahala. I only follow my imam for prayers. He never asked me for a tithe nor first fruits even when he is materially poor. I respect the Godly man. Or must u reflect "federal character" for crimes where few or no Muslims have ambassadors?
What crimes would those be? undecided
Re: Throwback Video Of Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Who Died In Enugu by Champneys: 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2021
Morafucka Oloko Blue! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR / Desmond Tutu's Ashes Buried Inside Church Floor (Pictures) / Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.