Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,768 members, 7,865,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

Where And How Do You Want To Spend Your Christmas? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where And How Do You Want To Spend Your Christmas? (186 Views)

How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? / Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him / Upload Your Christmas Selfie Here... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where And How Do You Want To Spend Your Christmas? by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 15, 2021
I'm currently living in Ibadan; I have family members and friends to visit in Lagos(many are demanding for my present) for Christmas celebration. But my IT dey hold me o.

What about you where and how do you want to spend your Christmas season?
Re: Where And How Do You Want To Spend Your Christmas? by aanuoluwami14(f): 8:38am On Dec 15, 2021
I'll go to the cinema to watch movie and come back to eat and sleep throughout.

1 Like

Re: Where And How Do You Want To Spend Your Christmas? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:41am On Dec 15, 2021
cheesy
I'll be expecting my former roomie to come from agbarho to warri... Together we go hit different flexing centres,just to kill bottle of beers cool. Normally i don't do alcohol and smoke,just energy drinks like fearless cool
Re: Where And How Do You Want To Spend Your Christmas? by MufasaLion: 8:41am On Dec 15, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Where And How Do You Want To Spend Your Christmas? by chatinent: 8:44am On Dec 15, 2021
Where is father Christmas in the Bible?

1 Like

Re: Where And How Do You Want To Spend Your Christmas? by youngking22(m): 9:10am On Dec 15, 2021
On my bed restinggggggggg,I deserve it.
Re: Where And How Do You Want To Spend Your Christmas? by Demigod22: 1:46pm On Dec 15, 2021
I wanted to spend my Christmas in Abuja, but I am heading to village in Benue. I am graduating next week and I want to go to my mother's grave, when I get there, I will kneel down, cry,laugh,gist with her and formally inform her that I kept our promise to graduate well from University. I will tell her that I am going to the larger society to make her more proud.

I have never been to village since her burial, so I just want to tell her that I have successfully completed my university education. She deserves to know.

Dear Mom, I cry every night just to feel better, when you died, a part of me died with you, I love you so much Mom, thank you for your sacrifice.

(1) (Reply)

Fun Time: A Quick Debate (MEN ONLY) / Home Remedies For Different Kinds of Diseases / Your Assistance Is Needed On This: Recommend A Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.