Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,792 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

How Long Have You Been On Nairaland & How Did You Get To Know The Platform? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Have You Been On Nairaland & How Did You Get To Know The Platform? (565 Views)

How Long Have You Held KONJI.......... / For How Long Have U Been Single ? / How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Have You Been On Nairaland & How Did You Get To Know The Platform? by Rtk5: 8:29am On Dec 15, 2021
Fop me i've been on Nairaland since 2012 and i heard of it through OLX when i bought something through their website.
Re: How Long Have You Been On Nairaland & How Did You Get To Know The Platform? by propzncribz: 8:36am On Dec 15, 2021
Joined 2012, within a few months I sold my first ever property to a client I met on here. I got hooked lol

PS
Although the client and landlord cheated me, two of them collectively gave me and another agent 400k when commission should have been around 6m @ the regular 5% agents fee(from buyer and seller). As a JJC agent, I was happy with 200k.
Re: How Long Have You Been On Nairaland & How Did You Get To Know The Platform? by insidelife22(m): 8:36am On Dec 15, 2021
it was around 2017 that I started seeing the Naira logo on my opera mini feeds,thought they were sharing money there,decided to visit,only to find out it was an online forum,pissed off at first to open any thread,exited.

came back a few weeks later,opened one thread saw one comment with the pic of a dog wearing a cap and on a bolt,that's when I know they were sharing fun,not money.

I only decided to create an account this year around June to add my own hilarious comments to the Forum.
Re: How Long Have You Been On Nairaland & How Did You Get To Know The Platform? by AuntyVanessa1(f): 8:38am On Dec 15, 2021

Through my elder brother
Re: How Long Have You Been On Nairaland & How Did You Get To Know The Platform? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:38am On Dec 15, 2021
cheesy
That was around 2018 precisely..But I officially joined around 2019 during the presidential election, because I was majorly following up with the presidential results......I kept reading many funny comments in-here..That was one major reason why I had to sign up...
Re: How Long Have You Been On Nairaland & How Did You Get To Know The Platform? by MufasaLion: 8:41am On Dec 15, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: How Long Have You Been On Nairaland & How Did You Get To Know The Platform? by Haakeem(m): 8:41am On Dec 15, 2021
I have know and being on the website since 2013,but never i created an accout,just come and read stories is what i was doing at that time...i some how abandoned it 2014 the start using it 2018 then abandoned it agian,on 2021 i finally picked it up again and created an accout,because facebook has now be really boring for me....seun I would be happy if you upgraded website.
Re: How Long Have You Been On Nairaland & How Did You Get To Know The Platform? by Rtk5: 8:53am On Dec 15, 2021
insidelife22:
it was around 2017 that I started seeing the Naira logo on my opera mini feeds,thought they were sharing money there,decided to visit,only to find out it was an online forum,pissed off at first to open any thread,exited.

came back a few weeks later,opened one thread saw one comment with the pic of a dog wearing a cap and on a bolt,that's when I know they were sharing fun,not money.

I only decided to create an account this year around June to add my own hilarious comments to the Forum.
arh, dem no dey share money here ooo
Re: How Long Have You Been On Nairaland & How Did You Get To Know The Platform? by Orente21(f): 9:12am On Dec 15, 2021
Joined since 2015. I was googling on something and nairaland came up.
Re: How Long Have You Been On Nairaland & How Did You Get To Know The Platform? by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 15, 2021
W
Re: How Long Have You Been On Nairaland & How Did You Get To Know The Platform? by MJBOLT: 9:19am On Dec 15, 2021
Check my profile to know how long I've been here.
Na browsing cheats carry me reach here
Re: How Long Have You Been On Nairaland & How Did You Get To Know The Platform? by Aniboo: 9:22am On Dec 15, 2021
Since 2008
I was introduced by late caster gandy
Aka alora akuta pumpy
Re: How Long Have You Been On Nairaland & How Did You Get To Know The Platform? by LoveFayfay(f): 9:42am On Dec 15, 2021
That would be five years ago while in SS1. My senior bro always read funny and bizzare comment to me and we would have a good laugh. I became a guest then got an account 2019. My bro always told me this is an absurd platform for a youngster.

Although he's right but it's very very educational if you keep your eye on the right section.
Re: How Long Have You Been On Nairaland & How Did You Get To Know The Platform? by Deicide: 10:06am On Dec 15, 2021
2013 grin Can't remember what brought me here
Re: How Long Have You Been On Nairaland & How Did You Get To Know The Platform? by Pussyassasin(m): 10:36am On Dec 15, 2021
2017 I stumbled upon it then saw some funny as hell comments on some threads then was a guest till this year.
Re: How Long Have You Been On Nairaland & How Did You Get To Know The Platform? by Jesterinjay: 10:46am On Dec 15, 2021
Freebasics,created an account this year
Re: How Long Have You Been On Nairaland & How Did You Get To Know The Platform? by obinna58(m): 10:58am On Dec 15, 2021
I was searching for religious enlightenment on google, if it's true God exist.

The rest is a history
Re: How Long Have You Been On Nairaland & How Did You Get To Know The Platform? by Hintona(f): 11:52am On Dec 15, 2021
My mom and cousin loved this forum. They loved visiting it so when I got a phone I started visiting the site but I created an account years later.
Re: How Long Have You Been On Nairaland & How Did You Get To Know The Platform? by fergieboy: 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
I have know nairaland since I was in sss 3 around 2006

Internet wasn’t popular then so we access nairaland through Internet cafe

Knew nairaland from series of Google search

Finally registered around 2009

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been On Nairaland & How Did You Get To Know The Platform? by BBM: 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
AuntyVanessa1:

Through my elder brother
Your handle says otherwise

You have been here just for a few hours

Op since 2011

Through Google

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been On Nairaland & How Did You Get To Know The Platform? by Demigod22: 1:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
I have been a visitor since 2010, I was thrilled by people's comment. Although my friend introduce me to the forum, but I created an account this year.
Re: How Long Have You Been On Nairaland & How Did You Get To Know The Platform? by Ekejoestar(m): 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
I've been a guest here since 1856 even before seun was born...

Pls keep the lies coming in

Re: How Long Have You Been On Nairaland & How Did You Get To Know The Platform? by AuntyVanessa1(f): 2:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
BBM:

Your handle says otherwise

You have been here just for a few hours

Op since 2011

Through Google

I don't reason with dumb people.

Because I registered this account new, means that I wasn't here far back 2009. What happens to deactivating of account and registering again?

This your stupidity is in another level.
Re: How Long Have You Been On Nairaland & How Did You Get To Know The Platform? by jericco1(m): 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2021
Heard about nairaland in 2008 when we still dey flex free browsing.

Seun na wa for u
Re: How Long Have You Been On Nairaland & How Did You Get To Know The Platform? by jericco1(m): 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2021
AuntyVanessa1:

I don't reason with dumb people.

Because I registered this account new, means that I wasn't here far back 2009. What happens to deactivating of account and registering again?

This your stupidity is in another level.

Mama
Re: How Long Have You Been On Nairaland & How Did You Get To Know The Platform? by Wonk(m): 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
2014.... When I was workin' for Boko Haram as an explosives engineer!

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been On Nairaland & How Did You Get To Know The Platform? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
Since 2015
Through freebasics
Registered this year
Re: How Long Have You Been On Nairaland & How Did You Get To Know The Platform? by Oyadorf(m): 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2021
August 2013...

I got stumbled here while searching for free data cheat online...
Re: How Long Have You Been On Nairaland & How Did You Get To Know The Platform? by Daniel058(m): 10:10am On Dec 28, 2021
Ve Being a guest for more than a year before I sign up seven years ago (2013 January 1)
Re: How Long Have You Been On Nairaland & How Did You Get To Know The Platform? by Lilsameey: 10:14am On Dec 28, 2021
Being a guest since but I joined 2020.
Re: How Long Have You Been On Nairaland & How Did You Get To Know The Platform? by BlackfireX: 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
I had intention of buying Nairaland around 2005 for 700Million +... but I thought it doesn't worth it but now I have been stalking seun for 4billion naira +

Pls poor people shouldn't quote me, there thinking is shallow and dark

(1) (Reply)

Excitement As Corps Member Proposes To Soldier Girlfriend / FEMALE Army Officer In Trouble For Accepting Marriage Proposal From A Youth Corp / I Need A Wife With This Blend A Registered Nurse-fashion Designer(unisex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.