Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

The Making Of Fried Fish Stew (Video, Pictures) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Making Of Fried Fish Stew (Video, Pictures) (28885 Views)

How To Make Spicy Goat Meat Stew (video) / Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast / Garri And Fried Fish Served At A Wedding In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of Fried Fish Stew (Video, Pictures) by Lavisha(f): 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
post=108524092:
See better lem....... Make una join us o. From the stable of dem MANNA
*yinmu
Re: The Making Of Fried Fish Stew (Video, Pictures) by Kaybanty4u(m): 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
Lalastica won't be happy , because no b snake u take make your soup

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Making Of Fried Fish Stew (Video, Pictures) by paduzman: 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
i am already feeling hungry seeing this food sef

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of Fried Fish Stew (Video, Pictures) by Chopchopfine: 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
Your head dey there. You're blessed.
aywhy93:
Funny enough, this is exactly what I had for lunch, less than 10 minutes ago. 100% home made by myself. Mine was with sauce sha, not stew.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of Fried Fish Stew (Video, Pictures) by RobbStark(m): 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
Wonderful, great work done there.

I still prefer the fish that are caught fresh that day.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of Fried Fish Stew (Video, Pictures) by Foodforthought: 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2021
What's that I'm seeing on the fresh fish.... it's making my skin crawl. Pls rectify.
Re: The Making Of Fried Fish Stew (Video, Pictures) by Mcfi(m): 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2021
eddynaira125:
This is what we call food, lala brothers will be posting fried and roasted snake up and down

Hahahahaha. As you make me laugh so ehn! Na so them go make you laugh Too

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of Fried Fish Stew (Video, Pictures) by Chopchopfine: 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2021
If you are in Lagos you can order a pot of stew.
BigDawsNet:

He sweet? embarassed

I really need dis now

1 Like

Re: The Making Of Fried Fish Stew (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2021
OP I don't like this fish!

Next time go for the big ones yummy!
Re: The Making Of Fried Fish Stew (Video, Pictures) by Ijaya123: 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2021
Chopchopfine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nlJ1lRHSLM

You can never go wrong with Fried Fish

My favourite grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of Fried Fish Stew (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
I love boiled white rice and fish stew....
you will soon like fried fish!! Long throat haha ha
Re: The Making Of Fried Fish Stew (Video, Pictures) by ibksiv(m): 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
I make leather slippers.
This one pictured here is a size 44/45. It goes for #3,999.

I am in Port Harcourt. I can deliver it to you if you live in Port Harcourt.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of Fried Fish Stew (Video, Pictures) by Chatflick(m): 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
Chopchopfine:

This your food clean. Omo white rice and stew is my best food. The food na die.

PS: I go steal this your food picture abeg

1 Like

Re: The Making Of Fried Fish Stew (Video, Pictures) by remi4ever(m): 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
aywhy93:
Funny enough, this is exactly what I had for lunch, less than 10 minutes ago. 100% home made by myself. Mine was with sauce sha, not stew.

Mesef.. grin

8 Likes

Re: The Making Of Fried Fish Stew (Video, Pictures) by Chopchopfine: 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
Thank you.. I'm smiling
Sabadon:
Ohhh Lawwddddd see as rice and beans clean
Re: The Making Of Fried Fish Stew (Video, Pictures) by Dshocker(m): 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
post=108524092:
See better lem.......
Make una join us o.
From the stable of dem MANNA.

Na dem.
Always negative about anything and everything.
When una dey get time to be merry and jollificate sef?
We hope this is not how y'all live your lives offline o?
People dey sha...

I didn't say the food looks or taste bad.I only said;nothing is special about it.Besides,am a good cook

1 Like

Re: The Making Of Fried Fish Stew (Video, Pictures) by Chopchopfine: 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
Copy right oh(laughing).
Chatflick:

This your food clean. Omo white rice and stew is my best food. The food na die.

PS: I go steal this your food picture abeg
Re: The Making Of Fried Fish Stew (Video, Pictures) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
post=108524092:
See better lem.......
Make una join us o.
From the stable of dem MANNA.

Na dem.
Always negative about anything and everything.
When una dey get time to be merry and jollificate sef?
We hope this is not how y'all live your lives offline o?
People dey sha...
Boss I like your vibes.
Please you fit help chuck me for one place. I dey find job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Making Of Fried Fish Stew (Video, Pictures) by Chopchopfine: 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
One Love
Dshocker:

I didn't say the food looks or taste bad.I only said;nothing is special about it.Besides,am a good cook
Re: The Making Of Fried Fish Stew (Video, Pictures) by AngelicBeing: 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
wink

1 Like

Re: The Making Of Fried Fish Stew (Video, Pictures) by Chopchopfine: 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
Nor vex oh.. na money matter oh��
Grgton:
OP I don't like this fish!

Next time go for the big ones yummy!
Re: The Making Of Fried Fish Stew (Video, Pictures) by DSC7: 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
Nawaooo.....

@Op where you see food arrange this food? undecided

Efcc don supposed find you come house embarassed

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of Fried Fish Stew (Video, Pictures) by Skillsnigeria: 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: The Making Of Fried Fish Stew (Video, Pictures) by Akerele44(m): 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
eddynaira125:
This is what we call food, lala brothers will be posting fried and roasted snake up and down
Tagging it in food section grin
Re: The Making Of Fried Fish Stew (Video, Pictures) by aywhy93(m): 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
remi4ever:

Mesef.. grin

Omo!!! You even added plantain grin
I too like am, if them add dodo to poo for me, I go eat am grin
Re: The Making Of Fried Fish Stew (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
Chopchopfine:

Where is the Sauce of this news?

1 Like

Re: The Making Of Fried Fish Stew (Video, Pictures) by Goldbw122(m): 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
The camera is lite

1 Like

Re: The Making Of Fried Fish Stew (Video, Pictures) by tradepunter: 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2021
I remember the vulture griller.... Pinning the killings in the north and the activities of the bandits to atiku...

He went around posting photo gumi in a plane with some PDP members...

Shey water don pass garri now

Useless propagandist....

1 Like

Re: The Making Of Fried Fish Stew (Video, Pictures) by fineboynl(m): 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
Is that stew pepper Stew?

I like pepper rice
Re: The Making Of Fried Fish Stew (Video, Pictures) by murmee: 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
Dshocker:
Making fish stew is not a big or special deal
That's right!
Re: The Making Of Fried Fish Stew (Video, Pictures) by remi4ever(m): 3:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
aywhy93:

Omo!!! You even added plantain grin
I too like am, if them add dodo to poo for me, I go eat am grin
Na Laziness no make me buy fish.. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Wine I Bought For ₦5000 In Abuja / Photos Of A Nairalander Cooking Moimoi / Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.