Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna (39660 Views)

The Moment Soldiers Were Ambushed By Bandits In The North West. (Video) / Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) / Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by Epeegee(m): 11:52am On Dec 15, 2021
God is now answering prayers

2 Likes

Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by DoctorDree(m): 11:52am On Dec 15, 2021
Buhari is sleeping,north is bleeding

2 Likes

Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by atobs4real(m): 11:52am On Dec 15, 2021
Na waooo.
The man with security armed with gun
Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by CUMIN: 11:52am On Dec 15, 2021
Home affairs.

Omoluabi and Ndi igbo stay clear.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by BigDawsNet: 11:52am On Dec 15, 2021
sad

bleeding north..
Southern
Eastern
Western
How do we help our people

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by candidbabe(f): 11:52am On Dec 15, 2021
E don red
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by dontai(m): 11:52am On Dec 15, 2021
Yoruba people have an adage that says "Eni gbo ewuro saye, amu igba kan nibe"
I won't do anybody the favour of interpreting it. Everybody on his own.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:53am On Dec 15, 2021
When e reach Governor. Make dem wake me up.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by AfroKnight: 11:53am On Dec 15, 2021
El Rufai, Gumi, Buhari, all northern governors and northern politicians should be held responsible. They turned a blind eye to these bandits because of ethnic sentiments.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by Ernchibyke(m): 11:54am On Dec 15, 2021
Jostoman:
may be he has changed his Monika to Slydev
Nop I saw him here yesterday, doing his darling daddy things

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by Earthstorms(m): 11:54am On Dec 15, 2021
This is a lie. North is safe.

2 Likes

Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by Ishilove: 11:54am On Dec 15, 2021
The chicken has come home to roost

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by Ernchibyke(m): 11:54am On Dec 15, 2021
kokanepyramid:
hands must be full, the vulture griller must be working overtime trying to defend his senile daddy.
Lol
Why una hate this guy like this

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by gaspology(m): 11:55am On Dec 15, 2021
You are still calling them by that baptism name instead of TERRORISTS that they are? Ok o, continue

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by Respect55(m): 11:56am On Dec 15, 2021
Excellent
Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by ba7man(m): 11:56am On Dec 15, 2021
Tranquillity360:
I will draw their securities to East,then boko haram and bandit will over run north that by the time they return they won't have i place to call a home~Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

I strongly pray for Fulfilment.
And i will unleash meth cannibals on my people and claim they're Fulani herdsmen and DSS operatives.-Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by Bbbwings: 11:57am On Dec 15, 2021
Lol
Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by gaspology(m): 11:57am On Dec 15, 2021
You are still calling them by that baptism name instead of TERRORISTS that they are? Ok o, continue

1 Like

Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by jcross19: 11:57am On Dec 15, 2021
Aonkuuse:

He wrote:

A member of Kaduna state House of Assembly Hon Lirwan Aminu Gadagau from Giwa LG is reportedly shot and killed by Bandits on his way to Kaduna.A tragedy,a day.Inna lillahi wainna Illayhir rajiun.

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1471051151848222725?t=YHjtDi7t5yuRfwfwv8LarQ&s=19

Source: https://salemreporters.com/kaduna-house-of-assembly-member-lirwan-aminu-gadagau-shot-and-killed-by-bandits/
gradually we are getting there!!

1 Like

Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by Sleekfingers: 11:58am On Dec 15, 2021
Aonkuuse:

He wrote:

A member of Kaduna state House of Assembly Hon Lirwan Aminu Gadagau from Giwa LG is reportedly shot and killed by Bandits on his way to Kaduna.A tragedy,a day.Inna lillahi wainna Illayhir rajiun.

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1471051151848222725?t=YHjtDi7t5yuRfwfwv8LarQ&s=19

Source: https://salemreporters.com/kaduna-house-of-assembly-member-lirwan-aminu-gadagau-shot-and-killed-by-bandits/

That's good.....

2 Likes

Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by Danjikanbauchi: 11:58am On Dec 15, 2021
Sorry he was shot by Nasiru El-Rufai business partners.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by Omicron007: 11:58am On Dec 15, 2021
POLYGAMY:
RIP

WHERE IS angry

A rare pic of

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by emmy4real94(m): 11:59am On Dec 15, 2021
Give me the Hallaa!

1 Like

Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by koladebrainiac(m): 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2021
ok
Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by Otuegbe: 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2021
ba7man:
And i will unleash meth cannibals on my people and claim they're Fulani herdsmen and DSS operatives.-Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
you no dey use eye hear nnamdi kanu.
Udele is your mentor.

3 Likes

Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by SmartPolician: 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2021
A man once said that the day the poor don't have food to eat, they will eat the rich.

Idiotic politicians are beginning to feel the heat. No worry...e go reach everybodi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by EmekaBlue(m): 12:01pm On Dec 15, 2021
This one wey dey raise hand everywhere na conc muslim

He tasted the Muslim swag

Islamist bargars everywhere in this country.

Good chinese silence them at Xinjiang china...no religious extremists there now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by Antoeni(m): 12:03pm On Dec 15, 2021
Bandits are now looking at the Right direction,
They Should focus on the Ruling Class and Politicians and Leave the Poor Helpless Commoners

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by mediainc: 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2021
The North must wake up, terrorists are using the guise of religion to infiltrate and get to them, in the South, it's hard to infiltrate us here, cos we are no more blinded by the tricks they utilize in the name of religion. Treat them as enemies not as brethren, rebuke them from you. Take a stand, either it's moderate or extremist version of Islam, choose the moderate form and stick by it. All these extremist colorations hishbah etc, shows the terrorists that you condone the extreme form of the religion. Life has changed we must adapt to change or perish.
Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by meetdonald(m): 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2021
Only One Dead?

The beautiful ones are yet to born grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by Flo36: 12:05pm On Dec 15, 2021
Rip. I think it's time we stop playing politics and do the right thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Break What CJN Told CCB / Wike Commissions Port-Harcourt Gardens Estate / "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.