Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,632 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna (39661 Views)

The Moment Soldiers Were Ambushed By Bandits In The North West. (Video) / Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) / Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by observanc1: 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
POLYGAMY:
RIP

WHERE IS angry
his alternate account nlpolicewoman is coming for u.
Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by bewla(m): 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2021
POLYGAMY:
RIP

WHERE IS angry
If we fail to put out the fire

O God let it not consumer us all
Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by EmekaBlue(m): 8:22pm On Dec 15, 2021
igbesachick:

dumbass.

china has 20 million Hui muslim. they are asian . they look the same as Han chinese. they are good.

the xinjiang muslim , 8 million, are Turks with caucasian blood. of course the West care them!

it is a race war. you guys know nothing !

anyway, there are no concentration camps, but we chinese do have jails waiting for drug dealers, we just killed two white guys from canada.

we chinese do not jail, that wastes money, we go straight to kill.

we dont harvest organs from xinjiang. we are strictly businessmen. we buy human kidneys from India, vietnam and nepal. because they are CHEAPER.

i am a chinese, i dont need any stats. i see with my eyes and i resort to common sense.
真的你是中国人吗?
Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by paramakina202: 8:27pm On Dec 15, 2021
Tranquillity360:
I will draw their securities to East,then boko haram and bandit will over run north that by the time they return they won't have a place to call a home~Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

I strongly pray for Fulfilment.

Did he see prophecy also that his boys will be roasting and eating fellow Igbos in 2021?
Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by Tranquillity360: 8:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
[s]
paramakina202:

Did he see prophecy also that his boys will be roasting and eating fellow Igbos in 2021?
[/s]
Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by paramakina202: 8:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
Tranquillity360:
[s][/s]

Ndi uchu na ndi mgbu ana akogheri.
Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by showafrica(m): 8:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
Tranquillity360:
I will draw their securities to East,then boko haram and bandit will over run north that by the time they return they won't have a place to call a home~Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

I strongly pray for Fulfilment.

He told them the east will swallow them the same way the redsea swallowed Pharoahs army. Prophecy happening too fast
Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by Tranquillity360: 8:50pm On Dec 15, 2021
[s]
paramakina202:

Ndi uchu na ndi mgbu ana akogheri.
[/s]
Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by paramakina202: 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
Tranquillity360:
[s][/s]

Jesus the son of man and the only Saviour of the world (no be the fake IPOB saviour o)prophesied that one among his own disciples will betray him but this fake prophet did not see it that he will be captured in Kenya and brought back to Nigeria in cage.Prophet indeed.
Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by Tranquillity360: 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
[s]
paramakina202:

Jesus the son of man and the only Saviour of the world (no be the fake IPOB saviour o)prophesied that one among his own disciples will betray him but this fake prophet did not see it that he will be captured in Kenya and brought back to Nigeria in cage.Prophet indeed.
[/s]
Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by igbesachick: 12:12am On Dec 16, 2021
EmekaBlue:
真的你是中国人吗?

does it matter i am a chinese ? in an era of translator app ? i dont need to be a chinese to say the truth about china. but, yes, i am chinese
Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by sharpsecret: 12:38am On Dec 16, 2021
paramakina202:

he dint see it cos it not true....tell me wher it happened
Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by paramakina202: 12:41am On Dec 16, 2021
sharpsecret:
he dint see it cos it not true....tell me wher it happened

How will you see it when you only listen to Radio Biafra 24/7?
Google ESN cannibals you will see it enough results.
Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by EmekaBlue(m): 5:46am On Dec 16, 2021
igbesachick:

does it matter i am a chinese ? in an era of translator app ? i dont need to be a chinese to say the truth about china. but, yes, i am chinese
your English is quite impressive for a chinese.

Good one
Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by igbesachick: 5:53am On Dec 16, 2021
EmekaBlue:
your English is quite impressive for a chinese.

Good one

oh
Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by sharpsecret: 10:21am On Dec 16, 2021
paramakina202:

How will you see it when you only listen to Radio Biafra 24/7?
Google ESN cannibals you will see it enough results.
I laugh at u cos radio biafra is better than all ur brown envelop gutter media....Are there no kidnappers or skull miners in the west or north?why are u not tagging them amotekun or misbah?esn have come to stay and there is nothing u..I no blame una sha na our plastic gorvonors I blame...hope uzodima is using imo state to catch cruise but I so much believe in time..we begged them for a security outfit to protect our mothers on their farms but they refused...we formed esn without government support and they are not happy cos it a shame that what they have been waiting on Buhari and fulani to give them permit on mnk did it in a day...he raised an army in a day.few weeks later ebube agu was formed just to discredit esn but esn still stood...today where is ebube agu?later they started saying one idiot was caught and he confessed of killing 10 virgins for esn..today where is the guy?let me tell u that guy is somewhere in Europe chilling and that dint work they started planting bombs and killing our people remember the police man that exploded at a skool in ebony but still esn stood..now they have come with this cannibal stuff....how come is only the army speaking?where is the traditional rulers of that community why haven't they said anything?I believe in time and esn have come to stay...u know why u cant defeat a group of volunteers..today we are a year older..happy one year anniversary ESN....we move.who wan die make him die
Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by paramakina202: 10:34am On Dec 16, 2021
sharpsecret:
I laugh at u cos radio biafra is better than all ur brown envelop gutter media....Are there no kidnappers or skull miners in the west or north?why are u not tagging them amotekun or misbah?esn have come to stay and there is nothing u..I no blame una sha na our plastic gorvonors I blame...hope uzodima is using imo state to catch cruise but I so much believe in time..we begged them for a security outfit to protect our mothers on their farms but they refused...we formed esn without government support and they are not happy cos it a shame that what they have been waiting on Buhari and fulani to give them permit on mnk did it in a day...he raised an army in a day.few weeks later ebube agu was formed just to discredit esn but esn still stood...today where is ebube agu?later they started saying one idiot was caught and he confessed of killing 10 virgins for esn..today where is the guy?let me tell u that guy is somewhere in Europe chilling and that dint work they started planting bombs and killing our people remember the police man that exploded at a skool in ebony but still esn stood..now they have come with this cannibal stuff....how come is only the army speaking?where is the traditional rulers of that community why haven't they said anything?I believe in time and esn have come to stay...u know why u cant defeat a group of volunteers..today we are a year older..happy one year anniversary ESN....we move.who wan die make him die

You mean the traditional rulers esn terrorist have either killed or kidnapped in Imo state?
Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by sharpsecret: 10:45am On Dec 16, 2021
paramakina202:

You mean the traditional rulers esn terrorist have either killed or kidnapped in Imo state?
ok what is the name of the village where this camp was discovered?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

" Dino Melaye Managed To Escape From Abductors" Say Family Sources / Giant APC Broom Erected At The City Gate, Abuja (Photo) / Nigerians Will Praise Me After Leaving Office - Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.