Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,462 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna (39658 Views)

The Moment Soldiers Were Ambushed By Bandits In The North West. (Video) / Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) / Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by NwaIgboBoy(m): 12:06pm On Dec 15, 2021
There was a state called Kaduna
Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by arantess: 12:08pm On Dec 15, 2021
POLYGAMY:
RIP

WHERE IS angry
he's hibernating
Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 15, 2021
VOsimhen144:
Fake News!!

North is 100% peaceful.
It was an accidental discharge by the bandits. And they're truly, deeply and remorsely sorry.

Normal thing for Buhari Nigeria, he will soon forgive the bandits.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by TooMuchStuff: 12:09pm On Dec 15, 2021
wpadmin:
Only 10% of banditry and killings in Kaduna is being reported.

Yesterday, travellers from Abuja to Kaduna were kidnapped. Only few escaped.
I pray my friend finishes and comes back safely.
The North has 300 years to go...
For most of us saying the North is enjoying Banditry and all...
Kidnappings can happen 5km away and the the rest of that state won't get the News.
I tell you my northern friends are surprised when I tell them of kidnap cases.
Reaping what they sowed yesterday....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by favour32(m): 12:11pm On Dec 15, 2021
POLYGAMY:
RIP

WHERE IS angry
E don hide.
Say as matter be dem no go hear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by kkonyeji(m): 12:12pm On Dec 15, 2021
Tranquillity360:
I will draw their securities to East,then boko haram and bandit will over run north that by the time they return they won't have i place to call a home~Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

I strongly pray for Fulfilment.

Amen!

As they've fully occupied SE, North is being overrun.

God bless MNK!
#ReferendumNow#
#FreeMaziNnamdiKanu#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by Angelfrost(m): 12:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
Goodluck Jonathan go just dey laugh these people...

Imagine what's happening after campaigning, voting and rigging in a so called Messiah!

This has to be the hardest and harshest lesson a group of people have to learn about leadership in a democracy!

Sadly, the idiots will repeat the same mistakes come 2023!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by igbesachick: 12:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
EmekaBlue:
This one wey dey raise hand everywhere na conc muslim

He tasted the Muslim swag

Islamist bargars everywhere in this country.

Good chinese silence them at Xinjiang china...no religious extremists there now

compare chinese muslim with you guys ? china has only 8 millon muslim in xinjiang, with 1400 million Han chinese . nigeria has 60% muslim population.

you guys go build more jails , if that is the way you think china deals with its muslim . good luck .
Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by od501: 12:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
Aonkuuse:

He wrote:

A member of Kaduna state House of Assembly Hon Lirwan Aminu Gadagau from Giwa LG is reportedly shot and killed by Bandits on his way to Kaduna.A tragedy,a day.Inna lillahi wainna Illayhir rajiun.

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1471051151848222725?t=YHjtDi7t5yuRfwfwv8LarQ&s=19

Source: https://salemreporters.com/kaduna-house-of-assembly-member-lirwan-aminu-gadagau-shot-and-killed-by-bandits/

See wetin ipob cause.

I teh u say... em ho reach everybody lidis
Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by JAMO4REAL1(m): 12:14pm On Dec 15, 2021
Haaaa RIP Bros Nigeria fail u, buhari for 3rd time upper level
Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by saintmm(m): 12:14pm On Dec 15, 2021
Until they show the video of how he was killed by bandits, I won't believe. They just want to paint the government bad. Buhari is working, can't you see how North is safer than United States of America??
Let them enjoy their nepotism in peace.

I rise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by JBoss25(m): 12:15pm On Dec 15, 2021
VOsimhen144:
Fake News!!

North is 100% peaceful.
It was an accidental discharge by the bandits. And they're truly, deeply and remorsely sorry.
Ode grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by EmekaBlue(m): 12:15pm On Dec 15, 2021
igbesachick:

compare chinese muslim with you guys ? china has only 8 millon muslim in xinjiang, with 1400 million Han chinese . nigeria has 60% muslim population.

you guys go build more jails , if that is the way you think china deals with its muslim . good luck .
With d statistics u stated i believe u also know how China handled chinese Muslim.

That's my point
Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by kkonyeji(m): 12:16pm On Dec 15, 2021
ba7man:
And i will unleash meth cannibals on my people and claim they're Fulani herdsmen and DSS operatives.-Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Stop yarning crap, anumanu.
E no fit you.
Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by mikebabs101: 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2021
Nice one
Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by dontalklife: 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2021
Fake news.
The North is safe.
Ndi ara.
Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by Oyiboman69: 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2021
Jostoman:
They should investigate his death, no be every death una go dey use bandit terrorist to cover.

Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
This is a good news.

More of this, please.

Na Ogun go kill all of una.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by wpadmin: 12:20pm On Dec 15, 2021
TooMuchStuff:

Reaping what they sowed yesterday....

The Northern elites sowed it not the people.

You talk this way because you have access to quality education and you also have access to mass media.

You don't need to go to Dubai to see how Dubai looks like, you can watch it on TV...

But you see the majority of Northerners, they haven't seen what the outside world looks like. Not on TV, not on Magazines.

Everything there is censored...

These folks believe there is nothing better than what they have up there.

The day they will see, they will ask questions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by Ayomi90: 12:20pm On Dec 15, 2021
Comedian2019:
The north is safe. Sai baba is working.
Inalilahi people go soon full this thread.
Ahah, Inalilahi grin grin grin rojunu alamin

1 Like

Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by nick50(m): 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
Rip to him we have a book to launch in enugu please buhari and el rufai will be in attendance
Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by Grandmeister(m): 12:27pm On Dec 15, 2021
Right from 2016 we kept telling you guys that there is NOTHING like bandits! These guys are boko Haram splinter groups from the beginning. This devilish government coined a more romantic name to water down who they truly are.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by moshould(m): 12:27pm On Dec 15, 2021
���������
Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by FarahAideed: 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
According DubaiLandlord2 this man should have been safe from bad governance since since he is making some money as HOA.
Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by Daniel7543: 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
JBoss25:
Ode grin
I swear, people for this NL be weyrey grin
Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by Akerele44(m): 12:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
E no concern me..e no concern me..e don concern them now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by Elsueno: 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
mediainc:
The North must wake up, terrorists are using the guise of religion to infiltrate and get to them, in the South, it's hard to infiltrate us here, cos we are no more blinded by the tricks they utilize in the name of religion. Treat them as enemies not as brethren, rebuke them from you. Take a stand, either it's moderate or extremist version of Islam, choose the moderate form and stick by it. All these extremist colorations hishbah etc, shows the terrorists that you condone the extreme form of the religion. Life has changed we must adapt to change or perish.

You think they don't try, the average northerner will immediately kill any bandit or terrorists they catch. But sometimes b4 the mob even finish the questioning, police or army go come swiftly & save the criminals.....A friend of mine in Borno told me, during d early days of CJTF, d youths & hunters where ready to enter the bush & face boko Haram..but security forces disarmed them & said they will handle the rest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by Corea4king(m): 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
I can still fulfill my campaign promises
Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by mediainc: 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2021
Elsueno:

You think they don't try, the average northerner will immediately kill any bandit or terrorists they catch. But sometimes b4 the mob even finish the questioning, police or army go come swiftly & save the criminals.....A friend of mine in Borno told me, during d early days of CJTF, d youths & hunters where ready to enter the bush & face boko Haram..but security forces disarmed them & said they will handle the rest.
Are you in the North?

If Not you don't need to mention me, I want to hear from a Northerner on ground. Thanks.
Re: Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna by ShedrachU(m): 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
Jostoman:
They should investigate his death, no be every death una go dey use bandit terrorist to cover.

My brother, it's tiring.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Break What CJN Told CCB / Wike Commissions Port-Harcourt Gardens Estate / "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.