Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

ESN Did Not Eat Any Body Meat See What Trully Happened PHOTOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Did Not Eat Any Body Meat See What Trully Happened PHOTOS (4850 Views)

Before APC Happened [photos] / #ESN: Did Fulani Jazz Us??? - Kalu / BREAKING!!! Dino Melaye Passes Night On The Floor At DSS & This Happened(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN Did Not Eat Any Body Meat See What Trully Happened PHOTOS by Idiko1: 10:46am On Dec 16, 2021
christistruth01:
IPOB Cannibals Eating Murdered Police Officers heads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lidxQzAnCXY

Where were these moronic talking heads when the IPOB peeps suffered murder in the hands of police, army and dss for simply protesting for independent homeland? If you do not like what you see. pray they are allowed to form a country independent of the shithole called Nigeria. The worst is yet to unfold.

1 Like

Re: ESN Did Not Eat Any Body Meat See What Trully Happened PHOTOS by ba7man(m): 11:03am On Dec 16, 2021
Idiko1:

Where were these moronic talking heads when the IPOB peeps suffered murder in the hands of police, army and dss for simply protesting for independent homeland? If you do not like what you see. pray they are allowed to form a country independent of the shithole called Nigeria. The worst is yet to unfold.
So eating yourselves was the next best thing to do because you weren't given biafra

3 Likes

Re: ESN Did Not Eat Any Body Meat See What Trully Happened PHOTOS by christistruth01: 12:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
ba7man:
So eating yourselves was the next best thing to do because you weren't given biafra

Even in their Biafra , Cannibalism would be a Constitutional right

Ethnic Minorities would go extinct in Biafra

No wonder the SS tribes are not interested in. Following them

3 Likes

Re: ESN Did Not Eat Any Body Meat See What Trully Happened PHOTOS by ba7man(m): 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
christistruth01:

Even in their Biafra , Cannibalism would be a Constitutional right

Ethnic Minorities would go extinct in Biafra

No wonder the SS tribes are not interested in. Following them
Leave the "innocent" cannibals is what they'll say, I'm sure.

1 Like

Re: ESN Did Not Eat Any Body Meat See What Trully Happened PHOTOS by IGBOSON1: 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2021
minasi4841:
DSS and Fulani soldiers are really trying to paint ESN bad. I want u guys to know ESN did not kill anybody, do u know that they can make prosthetic head that will look like real human heads. Let us not be deceived by OyigboUpdate and his DSS crew.

Below is a prosthetic head on YouTube that looks exactly like human head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prQ3cr-hMYc

These DSS can call artist to design for them

I understand where you’re going with this, but i believe a lot of these pics/videos these animals share are of real murdered victims! Don’t know where and when they committed the depraved and heinous acts or the ethnicity of the victims, but i believe they are not made up!

I don’t normally click on these threads that Igbo-hating thugs use to try and sell their false narrative that IPOB/ESN are ‘terrorists’....neither do i look at the pics/videos (i avert my gaze and scroll past), but sometimes i feel there’s a need to make a post on them, like now, just to correct certain impressions.

If indeed these are Igbos murdered in cold blood, then THE MURDERERS ARE NORTHERN ELEMENTS.....KILLER SQUADS SENT TO INFILTRATE THE SOUTH-EAST! Ask yourself -and this has been pointed out by another thinking brother earlier on this thread- why all this so called ‘cannibalism’ and senseless high-profile murders only started with the coming of Uzodinma! This whole insecurity thing in Imo started when he invited Buharis’ bloodthirsty Fulani security thugs to Imo State! Prior to this ill-advised invitation, Imo was one of the most peaceful states in Nigeria!

A lot of Ndigbo are naive....too trusting, and take a lot for granted! They’re yet to understand the extent of the hate and malevolence we face in this country, and this is coming mainly from two ethnic groups.....they despise us, yet still want ‘one Nigeria’ with Igbos!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sen Ekwerenmadu,his Dying Daughter And The Ogoni Fraudster, David Wamini / Tinubu Know What He Is Doing / Nigerians In Naija Paste Your State Pic Here Taken From Ur Camera Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.