Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,061 members, 7,814,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

#ESN: Did Fulani Jazz Us??? - Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ESN: Did Fulani Jazz Us??? - Kalu (1297 Views)

Where Did Fulani Herdsmen Disappear To / ESN Did Not Eat Any Body Meat See What Trully Happened PHOTOS / 9th NASS: Why APC Leadership Should Listen To Us - Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#ESN: Did Fulani Jazz Us??? - Kalu by AmadiAba: 4:05pm On Apr 18, 2021
It still amazes me how Fulani herders brought insecurity into Igbo land and Miyetti Allah are planning to set up a security network to tackle it and some of our people are keeping quite, but your greatest concern is Eastern Security Network.

Continue reading from source
https://igberetvnews.com/1387766/esn-fulani-jazz-us-kalu/

3 Likes

Re: #ESN: Did Fulani Jazz Us??? - Kalu by Omoslim26: 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
Nonsense blabbing. is it even possible to send nonsense to Ala Igbo in the name of vigilante.

Insecurity is worse off in their own place so they should worry more about their own region.
Re: #ESN: Did Fulani Jazz Us??? - Kalu by nedu666: 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2021
Omoslim26:
Nonsense blabbing. is it even possible to send nonsense to Ala Igbo in the name of vigilante.

Insecurity is worse off in their own place so they should worry more about their own region.

Obviously you don't know the slow and slavish govs in the east. See how they are falling over themselves to counted as fulani slave

1 Like

Re: #ESN: Did Fulani Jazz Us??? - Kalu by optionalY09: 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
Fvck anyone that lol like them off your zone. Arrant nonsense
Re: #ESN: Did Fulani Jazz Us??? - Kalu by Jerryherd: 5:44pm On Apr 18, 2021
Fulani and Ibos don start again

Out of 300 ethnic group it's always this two
Re: #ESN: Did Fulani Jazz Us??? - Kalu by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
Omoslim26:

And what are you going to do about it?
U don't see upset at this news
Re: #ESN: Did Fulani Jazz Us??? - Kalu by Omoslim26: 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

grin
StaffofOrayan:

Ofcus I can't be upset with regards to miyetti nonsense that has a profound birdbrained dunkerhead as leader, they are used to saying rubbish so I just take this as the usual rubbish.

��so how far how do your leaders plan to settle dis long age issue with boko haram �� abi the taquiyya in you is making you deceive yourself that your region is safe��

Chia dis children of taquiyya bad ghaann��

Re: #ESN: Did Fulani Jazz Us??? - Kalu by Omoslim26: 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
nedu666:

Obviously you don't know the slow and slavish govs in the east. See how they are falling over themselves to counted as fulani slave

See what you guys should understand now is that times have changed, gone are the days when we had more Igbos up north, as it stands now there are way more northerners in Igboland due to the crazy rise in insecurity they keep trooping down here.

so they would think twice before they do anything stupid.

miyetti nonsense wouldn't even want to try rubbish here bcus they know already dat the Atmosphere is hot already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #ESN: Did Fulani Jazz Us??? - Kalu by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:28pm On Apr 18, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

Ofcus I can't be upset with regards to miyetti nonsense that has a profound birdbrained dunkerhead as leader, they are used to saying rubbish so I just take this as the usual rubbish.

��so how far how do your leaders plan to settle dis long age issue with boko haram �� abi the taquiyya in you is making you deceive yourself that your region is safe��

Chia dis children of taquiyya bad ghaann��

You are no longer sounding coherent,
The same miyetti allah that created Hope Uzodinma is brain dead?
I think you are the faker and poser here

1 Like

Re: #ESN: Did Fulani Jazz Us??? - Kalu by Omoslim26: 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

You are no longer sounding coherent, The same miyetti allah that created Hope Uzodinma is brain dead? I think you are the faker and poser here
Oga stop sounding like a dundee��
It's not news that miyetti nonsense and saying rubbish is like

Re: #ESN: Did Fulani Jazz Us??? - Kalu by Omoslim26: 8:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

You are no longer sounding coherent,
The same miyetti allah that created Hope Uzodinma is brain dead?
I think you are the faker and poser here

cursedstaffoforayan
Iswap is attacking your state again ooo��pllsss be save ooo, maybe you should come down South make this very angry blood sucking killers no send you to your early grave ooo � I still like you small ��

Re: #ESN: Did Fulani Jazz Us??? - Kalu by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:50pm On Apr 18, 2021
Omoslim26:

cursedstaffoforayan
Iswap is attacking your state again ooo��pllsss be save ooo, maybe you should come down South make this very angry blood sucking killers no send you to your early grave ooo � I still like you small ��

Bros you are no longer coherent!

1 Like

Re: #ESN: Did Fulani Jazz Us??? - Kalu by Omoslim26: 10:00pm On Apr 18, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

grin
StaffofOrayan:

I am bro just being caring to someone who has found a pleasure in trolling me��

I don't want you to be hurt so you can keep on following me upandan ��

please hide very well ooo so those demons and monsters created by your northern leaders don't catch you ��

be safe �

I rebuke iswap they shall not see you inside that cupboard you are hiding.

Oya say amen inshallah.

(1) (Reply)

Guber Aspirant Donates 25 Cars To PDP, Says I've Immeasurable Wealth / Reno Omokri Asks Nigerians Not To Believe FG News Of IPOB Members Killed / Gov. Ikpeazu Set To Commission Agalaba Ring Road In Aba (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.