Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG (36936 Views)

Abdulaziz Yari, The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria - Kadaria Ahmed / Kadaria Ahmed Final Poll Results On INEC Chairman's Resignation / It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by deolu2000(m): 11:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
North is secured. Everywhere is safe and Buhari is doing well. Even this supposed protest is the work of GEJ and PDP to make Buhari look bad. Let everyone enjoy the next level.
Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by kvin33: 12:21am On Dec 16, 2021
Save the north? The rest of us should die Abi? You never cried like this during ENDSARS, you know when the dead were not I guess, Northerners? We join your tears to our own, the imb3cile in the villa will ignore you like he has ignored us all.
Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by sharpsecret: 12:25am On Dec 16, 2021
Thegracefulness:

https://twitter.com/realolaudah/status/1471038156606779394?s=21
stop crying..we have moved all the armed forces to the east..by the time bandits and boko haram and iswap finish with u guys u will have no where to go..cos by then the biafran flag will rise never to go down again

1 Like

Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by hope4nigeria(m): 12:26am On Dec 16, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
The north is safe jor , I won't take you guys serious
she's still calling that stupid ghost baba buhari. Buhari they're suppose to stone to death. Q
Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by Babinski: 1:12am On Dec 16, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Sometime it's hard to feel sorry for these northerners sef, because they don't even feel sorry for themselves. If buhari comes to the north now, these same people will still come out in their rags to welcome him.

The long and short of it all is that it is practically impossible to enthrone genuine democracy when the majority of your voting population are uneducated, poor and hungry and you are coming into the supposed democracy from years of corrupt dictatorial rule that has already put immense resources in that hands of the wrong people!

Saying the North deserve bad leadership becuase they vote for bad leaders is akin to blaming an uneducated, hungry and poor girl for marrying a rich man who is despotic and subjects her to domestic violence. No matter the choices you purportedly create, a hungry and poor man really has no choice. He follows where the food is and not the long term food but the short term one. If you are uneducated, used to broken promises, hopeless and have not eaten for 2 days and someone offers you the choice of food you can eat for a few days or a ticket to own a decent maize farm in 6 months time, which would you take in reality? The saying that hunger never makes a good bargain is very true. And that is why the strategy of leadership in the country is to keep the majority perpetually poor, hungry and uneducated, particularly in the North.

So don't blame the North. Be sorry for the North. And be sorry for Nigeria in general.

1 Like

Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by darediamond(m): 1:48am On Dec 16, 2021
Thegracefulness:

As long as you people UP north hates aligning with the calls to restructure Nigeria, you will keep suffering the more. More than we Southerners you Prey on.
Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by Nobody: 2:21am On Dec 16, 2021
Enjoy the change u voted for. undecided
Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by kkonyeji(m): 2:23am On Dec 16, 2021
She cried bitterly & is protesting now cos a close relation was murdered.

This means she would have been silent if none of her person was affected.

Karma is a Northerner!

1 Like

Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by Johel(m): 3:00am On Dec 16, 2021
Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by Thunderfayayou: 3:59am On Dec 16, 2021
Thegracefulness:

Your brothers and sisters here call us children of hate because we are speaking out and dying on their behalf so NIGERIA will be rescued grin grin grin grin grin.

Now we have decided not to die for them anymore! You guys should perish!!!

Una dey call us Wailing wailers grin grin grin angry angry grin grin

WHO IS WAILING NOW?

E never start ooo,now na morning! We still have one full year to go! Una go wail like this Taya.

Mumu people wey no get one single sense
Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by Sheriman(m): 5:00am On Dec 16, 2021
tunapawizzy:

see ehn my brother we Nigerians deserve what we are getting...Buhari is clearly incompetent, but we still vote am..now lets say we were forgiven for voting him first term, how about 2nd term....Nigerians clearly rewarded failure with another mandate..and dont talk about rigging, when the people collect money, rice, garri etc to vote for someone...the blame goes to the people
some of our hungry people are still interested and ready to collect it again ooo
Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by Sheriman(m): 5:10am On Dec 16, 2021
Bubu will be traveling to Europe and Asia
super power countries lookingg for investors to come to Nigeria and invest with the level of insecurity challenges we are experiencing. Can President Buhari himself invest millions of dollars in his home town Daura?
Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by Makinaki: 5:24am On Dec 16, 2021
Which yeye 'Baba Buhari' she dey cry? Buhari no be anyone's Baba abeg. Baba werey wo ni yen?
Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by Tizu(m): 5:43am On Dec 16, 2021
Sai Baba! The north must live with their stupidity!!!
Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by BluntCrazeMan: 5:56am On Dec 16, 2021
Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by AbiaNextGoverno: 6:49am On Dec 16, 2021
The north is just an electoral material. Only useful during voting and after voting, discarded.

Well as for me and my household, we support buhari for EXTRA NEXT LEVEL.

We can't have hoodlums attempt to oust our president.

4+8 inshallah �� grin grin grin
Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by AbiaNextGoverno: 6:50am On Dec 16, 2021
Makinaki:
Which yeye 'Baba Buhari' she dey cry? Buhari no be anyone's Baba abeg. Baba werey wo ni yen?

4+8 inshallah grin grin grin
Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by JAMO4REAL1(m): 6:58am On Dec 16, 2021
kaludestiny10:
Mannagrills, what will you call this one?
Will you also tag her as a child of hate and perdition, which is your usual slang?
Sorry to the Northerners, but this is just the beginning of your sufferings in the hands of SAI BABA. 4+4+4+4+4+4+4 till infinite.
let buhari do 1 more term making 12 years 4+4+4=12 sai baba sai Buhari upper level buhari for 2023 Jubril will finish north before he go back to sudan

1 Like

Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by iyke2frankeze: 7:26am On Dec 16, 2021
Vote Tinubu to end all those mess even though I would prefer a Peter Obi. A Northerner cannot solve the problem of insecurity in the North.
Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by jrusky(m): 7:48am On Dec 16, 2021
tunapawizzy:

see ehn my brother we Nigerians deserve what we are getting...Buhari is clearly incompetent, but we still vote am..now lets say we were forgiven for voting him first term, how about 2nd term....Nigerians clearly rewarded failure with another mandate..and dont talk about rigging, when the people collect money, rice, garri etc to vote for someone...the blame goes to the people

You are right it's very unfortunate. I couldn't understand the whole things anymore.
Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 16, 2021
Thegracefulness:

This particular person’s outrage is extremely shocking. Watching this video, I could not believe my eyes. These people worked tooth and nail to impose the incompetent leader on the majority of Nigerians. One thing most people do not realise about governance is that, your love for somebody—or somebody’s so called good qualities does not make them a good leader.

A good man does not make a good king.

It takes guts, empathy, courage and intelligence to govern an entity, especially one so rotten like Nigeria. Now look at them crying foul.
Kyari and the rest died, and now they cannot hold the contraption with duct tape anymore. Or even pretend like everything is alright.

Everything is falling apart.

Their graces are the fact that the 2023 General Elections are at the corner. I know for a fact that Buhari himself cannot wait to leave that seat. The heat is becoming too much. He’d not like to spend even one extra second.

Since they want us selling all our properties.
(1-5 plots of Land for sale at Igbo-Etche Port harcourt for 1.5 million). Contact me on my other threads.

You're having any fancy ideas that these northern dumbf**ks are going to vote in an intelligent candidate when the Effigy leaves Asshole Rock? News Flash! They won't. They'll still pick another braindead, clueless nothingner in the place of the many intelligent southern candidates that will be available.
Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 16, 2021
The north is safe. This video is doctored. It is videoshopped to make it look like she's crying. Sai barbarian till 20000000. 4+4 next devil!!!
Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by ocelot2006(m): 9:56am On Dec 16, 2021
ENOUGH OF ALL THESE LIES! The north is extremely safe. As a matter of fact, it is fat safer than the UK or Sweden plus Canada COMBINED. Gunshots? No, that's just knock-out/banger sounds. Kidnappers+bandits+terrorists? Nah, just a bunch of adults playing hide-and-seek.....in the bush....with guns.

Northern Nigeria, good morning.
Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by wallrichy: 10:10am On Dec 16, 2021
Igbo Etche? Den of kidnappers and ritual killers.....Please give a good guarantee of safety of your intending clients before they turn them to barbeque in Igbo Etche.

Please note that I am not trying to de- market you but the truth must be told after i personally paid ransom money for 3 friends at different period of 2020 to 2021abducted within Port Harcourt and taken down to Igbo Etche forest where we were told that human being are butchered and package in cellophane bags for ready made customers to come and buy.....

Thegracefulness:

This particular person’s outrage is extremely shocking. Watching this video, I could not believe my eyes. These people worked tooth and nail to impose the incompetent leader on the majority of Nigerians. One thing most people do not realise about governance is that, your love for somebody—or somebody’s so called good qualities does not make them a good leader.

It takes guts, empathy, courage and intelligence to govern an entity, especially one so rotten like Nigeria. Now look at them crying foul.
Kyari and the rest died, and now they cannot hold the contraption with duct tape anymore. Or even pretend like everything is alright.

Their graces are the fact that the 2023 General Elections are at the corner. I know for a fact that Buhari himself cannot wait to leave that seat. The heat is becoming too much. He’d not like to spend even one extra second.

(1-5 plots of Land for sale at Igbo-Etche Port harcourt for 1.5 million). Contact me on my other threads.
Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by patpaul: 11:33am On Dec 16, 2021
NA GEJ CAUSAM, GEJ IS AN INFIDEL. HE WANTS TO FINISH MUSLIMS!
Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by aalangel(f): 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2021
Thegracefulness:

Your closure is epic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders / Recession: 5 Facts Before President Buhari Took Over Power In 2015 / Even Satan Can't Rig Like This - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.