Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? (253 Views)

What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo / What Calms Your Anger? / What Positive Thoughts Calms You Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? by doksblog(m): 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
Many people tend to be angry due one issue or the other, especially with the way things are this days.

Actually, it may result from failed relationship, business agreement, colleagues, arguments, or price negotiation.

One Igbo adage says, “If one plants yam with anger, the yam will not flourish the way it supposed to.”

Well, that is my people for you. But in reality, being provoked or angry can lead to destruction of properties if not lives.

Using myself as an example, I don’t get angry so easily but when provoked, my best remedy is to walk away from that person or premises.

I know that is not the best way to handle such condition or situation, but it works for me and I’m OK with it.

Although, my case may not actually be like yours, but someone or something must provoke you one day.

Your boy or girlfriend may get you angry in that relationship, your parents or siblings can offend you, your kids can be source of disturbance.

In Lagos state, conductor will likely annoy you, Abuja airline will delay your flight, Port Harcourt people will vex you unnecessarily, Owerri people will be showing off, go-slow or hold-up while trying to get to your destination on time and many more.

But as far as life is concern, one thing or the other will just tend to vex or provoke you. So with all these things, what calms you down whenever you are angry?

Like I mentioned earlier, mine is to walk away from the scene. To some people, taking.....Find more below
https://doksblog.com/what-calms-you-down-whenever-you-are-angry/

Re: What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? by ufotty2001: 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2021
Puss.y
Re: What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? by mariovito(m): 3:04pm On Dec 15, 2021
meditation
Re: What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? by isaiah4life(m): 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2021
Nairalanders funny comments and posts.

Best medicine for me so far.
Re: What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? by Praxis758: 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2021
Mine are political promises and Buhari's project for our betterment.
Re: What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? by doksblog(m): 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2021
hahahaha
Praxis758:
Mine are political promises and Buhari's project for our betterment.

(1) (Reply)

Game / What Is Your First Lie Of The Year? / I'm here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.