Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators (20082 Views)

NASS Leadership: Northern Senators Plot Against Zoning / 2023: Northern Senators, Others Upset Over Wike’s Opposition To Atiku / Crypto Ban: Northern Senators Support CBN, Southern Senators Oppose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by Abalado(f): 8:29am On Dec 16, 2021
Which Islam?
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by AfroKnight: 8:29am On Dec 16, 2021
This is why I tell women a Muslim feminist is an oxymoron

You’re either a Muslim woman or a feminist. Choose one.

That being said, it is interesting that an altruistic bill was shot down because it would be offensive to Muslims. Hope they keep the same energy when other religions are involved.

1 Like

Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by abduljubril: 8:29am On Dec 16, 2021
kmcutez:
Northern women should stop birthing them, let’s see who’s more superior. Let the men and their Allah find another way to bring them into this world.

Allah means God
You are laying course on your head.

1 Like

Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by AutoC: 8:29am On Dec 16, 2021
Leverage2021:
Islam is cancer

Look what they are doing with hisbah in Kano, looking for tension everywhere because they can't do without blood

First they call you Islamophobia to shut you and deceive you from the fact that Islam is never relenting to seize your liberty

When you fall for their taqiya then they start forcing you to abide by their archaic demon inspired doctrines

Only the stupid people will disagree with you....Sunni Islam most especially is a cancer ...They are even permitted by Quoran to lie...ask any Muslim to explain Surah 9 vs 111...they will shy away from it

1 Like

Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by GODISGREAT01: 8:30am On Dec 16, 2021
The owners of the land have spoken, we tenants can rant till eternity, their verdict is final.
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by Bluffly: 8:30am On Dec 16, 2021
Frigga13:
Is not only Islam.. The Bible placed man as the head of th family. Same with our traditional custom.

Which one come be gender equality..

Real end time.

Maybe righteousness will have some to say
Leaving religion out. It is not possible to achieve equality. It should be the word equity. Na women go still suffer
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by teeste: 8:31am On Dec 16, 2021
The Bible doesn't support it too
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by AfonjaConehead: 8:31am On Dec 16, 2021
Leverage2021:
The Bible places men and women as equal with both complimenting each other

1 Corinthians 7.4 (KJV)

The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife.

God spoke to the first man and woman Adam and Eve equally, gave them equal punishment, gave them equal assignment to multiply in the bible
Y brother,I disagree with you on this one.
That body matter you are talking about has to do with husband and wife and their bodies in regards to sex.

Read the aftermath of the fall of Adam and Eve and you will see clearly where God places the woman below the man.

everybody please read Genesis 3:16 and be guided
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by Eriokanmi: 8:32am On Dec 16, 2021
Thank God Amina Muhamed, the UN envoy didn't grow amongst them. She'd probably have become ęlęha by now and her destiny ruined
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by BigBashiru: 8:32am On Dec 16, 2021
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by danot1030: 8:33am On Dec 16, 2021
Islam is a terrorist religion
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by LifeWorld: 8:33am On Dec 16, 2021
Gender equality my foot. Good move by the senators.

No two persons are equal. The 5 fingers are not equal. a man and a woman ARE NOT EQUAL. A man is created to provide for, and protect his family. A woman is created to be his helper. Not his equal, or his competitor.

I have both genders as my children, and want my daughters to excel in life. Not to compete or become equal to their husbands, but to become successful in their careers and be great wives.

Gender equity is the future. Not Equality

3 Likes

Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by Acidosis(m): 8:34am On Dec 16, 2021
The funny thing is you won't see feminists flexing their muscle on any Islam-related antiwomen thread but let Oyedepo or Adeboye say something about marriage, you'll see them foaming everywhere.
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by Birminghamvirgo(m): 8:35am On Dec 16, 2021
Let's leave religion aside, we practice a pathriacal system in Nigeria! So?

1 Like

Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by Sleekfingers: 8:37am On Dec 16, 2021
SATANICALLY666:

https://gazettengr.com/gender-equality-bill-anti-islam-women-cannot-be-equal-to-men-northern-senators/

Which yeye quran? Thunder fire those mofos.....no wonder the north is so backward. Most of their leaders think through their decaying anus
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by Gmajor(m): 8:37am On Dec 16, 2021
kmcutez:

Do you know science affirms that the Black woman came first and that the Black man is a mutation of the Black woman, via the XX and Xy chromosome? That is why it’s easier to turn a man into a woman in comparison to the reverse.

WHAT
citation needed abeg

1 Like

Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by Kingcalls: 8:37am On Dec 16, 2021
kmcutez:
Northern women should stop birthing them, let’s see who’s more superior. Let the men and their Allah find another way to bring them into this world.

What a dumb idea... smh... women are their weak ideology
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by JoseRaji(m): 8:39am On Dec 16, 2021
No shame. No shame at all... They wod rather stick to their religion and culture of relegating women to the barest minimum, than give them a chance at life. Simply because they fear that an empowered woman cannot be controlled.

Of course! Why should you control them? Aren't they humans? Aren't they adults?

They keep hiding behind religion.

This bill might never be passed. Sad.
Extremely sad.
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by Sleekfingers: 8:39am On Dec 16, 2021
newbornmacho:
Women are scum, and can never be equal to men.

The useless vagina senator olujimi is a jobless idiot.

What a ridiculous useless bill

Spits ...women are scum

I appreciate those Northern senators for this

Including your mother too.....another brainwashed muslim spotted
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by egoldman(m): 8:40am On Dec 16, 2021
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by khilardz(m): 8:40am On Dec 16, 2021
We are just trying to westernise everything in Africa. Leave religion aside first, what happens to our cultural heritage?

1 Like

Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by Globad(f): 8:40am On Dec 16, 2021
Leverage2021:
The Bible places men and women as equal with both complimenting each other

1 Corinthians 7.4 (KJV)

The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife.

God spoke to the first man and woman Adam and Eve equally, gave them equal punishment, gave them equal assignment to multiply in the bible

You're wrong. In Chritianity, the man is the head of the family. There is no controversy about this.

It's also wrong to say that God gave Adam and Eve equal punishment. Which Bible are you reading from?

1 Like

Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by BigBashiru: 8:40am On Dec 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You must be mad. say your mother and sisters are scums

This card no longer works...women are scum period.
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by Aremson14(m): 8:41am On Dec 16, 2021
Lol.. just because it has to do with Islam most of u who by the way belive a man is not equal to a woman is calling Islam all sort of names.. even ur senators from the South supports what these senators are saying.
What most of u perceive this as is that women are slaves unfortunately it is Islam that respects woman rights the most,,,, The development of women started from the middle east the then France and even Rome treated women with disdain. What This senators are saying in summary is a woman is different from a man,,, they are not equal they are two different creations with unique characteristics... THEY ARE NOT SAYING WOMEN SHOULD BE SLAVES OR MALTREATED. As a matter of fact I have lived in the North and south and I can say the average northern man respect and treats his wife better than a Southern man. Ps :I'm not from the North... DONT BE A HYPOCRITE

1 Like

Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:41am On Dec 16, 2021
LifeWorld:
Gender equality my foot. Good move by the senators.

No two persons are equal. The 5 fingers are not equal. a man and a woman ARE NOT EQUAL. A man is created to provide for, and protect his family. A woman is created to be his helper. Not his equal, or his competitor.

I have both genders as my children, and want my daughters to excel in life. Not to compete or become equal to their husbands, but to become successful in their careers and be great wives.

Gender equity is the future. Not Equality

Explain how equity is actually different from equality because to the best of my knowledge equity can be substituted for equality and they have the same aim.
You won't decide for your daughters they will grow up to decide for themselves.

You are just confused.

3 Likes

Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by MrUchenna1(m): 8:41am On Dec 16, 2021
Half baked senators.... they are every thing except honorable
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by Kokaine(m): 8:41am On Dec 16, 2021
1 Timothy 2:12

A woman should not have authority over men
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by evy800(f): 8:41am On Dec 16, 2021
Someone should remind them that they are not the only ones inhabiting the country
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by abeggnow: 8:42am On Dec 16, 2021
Leverage2021:
Islam is cancer

Look what they are doing with hisbah in Kano, looking for tension everywhere because they can't do without blood

First they call you Islamophobia to shut you and deceive you from the fact that Islam is never relenting to seize your liberty

When you fall for their taqiya then they start forcing you to abide by their archaic demon inspired doctrines
the bill has nothing to do with islam.after all when they collect bribes do they remember islam then??. they are just afraid to empower women thats all.
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by Kingcalls: 8:42am On Dec 16, 2021
adekolaelect:
Hummmm see generation that will bring out future Leaders!!!!!!!! Can you expanciate your discussion? It was writing in the Bible that "women should Honour their Husband while men should love their wives"." A man is the head of family while wife should listen to him" why are you end time children want to twist everything to shoot your stupid feeling all time?

U de mind the fool...just look at his moniker...he doesn't even know that Allah is the same God we Christians worship... probably he thinks Allah means another God thats not the God of mankind
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by Ifesinachi22(m): 8:42am On Dec 16, 2021
newbornmacho:
Women are scum, and can never be equal to men.

The useless vagina senator olujimi is a jobless idiot.

What a ridiculous useless bill

Spits ...women are scum

I appreciate those Northern senators for this

What have women done to you?
Why do you hate them this much?

I've discovered that all your posts since i noticed your moniker is anti women. Women are this women are that.
Do you hate your mother this much too?
Did she abandon you in the gutter and refuse to breastfeed you. Is your mother the cause of this hatred towards women?

I want to know. No pun intended

1 Like

Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by sadaxxx: 8:42am On Dec 16, 2021
Northern Islamic Nigeria is not interested in advancement under any guise. But they go to advanced societies and enjoy the trappings. Dumb hypocrites.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Timothy Adegoke: Case Against Adedoyin Discontinued at FCT High Court / Atiku Will Not Please Autocratic Democrats - Dino Melaye / AFDB President Akinwunmi Adesina Celebrates 39th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.