Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators (20099 Views)

NASS Leadership: Northern Senators Plot Against Zoning / 2023: Northern Senators, Others Upset Over Wike’s Opposition To Atiku / Crypto Ban: Northern Senators Support CBN, Southern Senators Oppose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by eseelvis: 10:04am On Dec 16, 2021
is country run by Quran or what
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by Kingcalls: 10:05am On Dec 16, 2021
kmcutez:

The world would be a much safer place without men.

Thats the time the world will end cos u women are like kids u cant develop the world... u cant invent , u cant create cutting edge breakthroughs, ur brains dont hv the capacity to create or give, u are built to only receive.... the world wud hv still been in the stone age ... women don't take risk , women don't try to improve, they don't even listen... if God din't create eve, we wud hv lived in peace.... there was peace in the world untill God created eve

4 Likes

Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by Kingsean(m): 10:05am On Dec 16, 2021
that bill must never go through. if it does, men would lose everything. it's an agenda. they are looking for gender equality. they're deceiving themselves. the funny part is that many women have used their pvssy to take everything that belongs to men and now they want to finally cripple men with one nonsense law so that they can be calling the shots. another funny thing is women nowadays even find it easier to make it in life more than men so what's the gender equality about again? if they are looking for gender equality then they should start taking care of men instead of always collecting

1 Like

Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by abuaaliyah(m): 10:06am On Dec 16, 2021
Hippocrates everywhere? their is nothing like gender equality man is superior that is how God arranged it and he knows better than us
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 16, 2021
kazyhm:

Stop being foolish...and portraying hypothesis as a proving theory.

Can you provide a clinical evident for this your claim ?

Go and birth your children from your rib na, let’s see who’s more foolish. Leave women alone.
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by naikeboy(m): 10:07am On Dec 16, 2021
Nonsense na colonial masters I blame sha
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 16, 2021
Kingsean:
that bill must never go through. if it does, men would lose everything. it's an agenda. they are looking for gender equality. they're deceiving themselves. the funny part is that many women have used their pvssy to take everything that belongs to men and now they want to finally cripple men with one nonsense law so that they can be calling the shots. another funny thing is women nowadays even find it easier to make it in life more than men so what's the gender equality about again? if they are looking for gender equality then they should start taking care of men instead of always collecting

As it is in the beginning, so shall it be in the end. Your fear won’t stop what is going to happen.
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by 2mNaira: 10:08am On Dec 16, 2021
Leverage2021:
People like you need help

The bill is not saying it want to change the morphological structure of men and women to become same

The bill is talking of equal rights and non discrimination against women "and all people"

Mrs Olujimi said the bill will “allow for the prohibition of all forms of discrimination against women and provide for the equality of all persons,” including people of determination in the society.

Is Islam for discrimination against certain people?

Why are the northern senators upset

Equity will handle the above, not necessarily equality. Come on, the bill is trying to create in Nigeria the kind of equality that exist in US which strip men of their balls.
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by CSTRR: 10:10am On Dec 16, 2021
RealTalkNoBull:
Oh, I know those ones are supposed to be very violent too ,but, we don’t see that many of them out here. The ones I’ve met, tbh, were usually very meek, gentle and well behaved unlike their Southern counterparts. Maybe because they were rich aristocrats that knew how to carry themselves? I’ve met a lot of Nigerians. Yorubas, Ibos, Binis etc And the Ibos was always the loudest. I dated this one girl from Edo tribe and that bytch was completely nuts. The main reason why I don’t think I’ll ever get involved with a Nigerian female ever again. When you say “Loonie to the max”, that was her.
Loudness is not equal to conservativeness.

I can be loud and be liberal.
I can be gentle and be highly conservative.

You are deluded.
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by 2mNaira: 10:12am On Dec 16, 2021
Leverage2021:
if you had a brain this is the bill that is out to generally rectify all these discrimination across Nigeria

The people from the said region senators are not complaining but rather those demented ones from desert region

This is a gender equality bill and NOT a people equality bill.
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by lammy197(m): 10:13am On Dec 16, 2021
Leverage2021:
It's always from their Quran, the killings, the injustice etc

“I will not support the passage of the bill until the word equality is removed. WHEN YOU BRING EQUALITY IT INFRINGES ON THE QURAN.”

Equality is Haram in Islam that's why even their just god still gives men 72 virgins and have nothing for women

Please help me ask them if equality isn't equity or did any body say they would cut men pricks to have equal holes as women
equality is not equity
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by OMBIIGA: 10:13am On Dec 16, 2021
Op why the sweeping generalisation to inflame passion in a case in which only two (2) Senator from the North raised an observation.
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 16, 2021
Kingcalls:

Thats the time the world will end cos u women are like kids u cant develop the world... u cant invent , u can create cutting edge breakthroughs, ur brains dont hv the capacity to create or give, u are built to only receive.... the world wud hv still been in the stone age ... women don't take risk , women don't try to improve, they don't even listen... if God don't create eve, we wud hv lived in peace.... there was peace in the world untill God created eve

See black man talking of development. Abegi, I no get strength to laugh this morning. Keep blaming Eve. That’s why the apple got stuck in Adam’s throat, called Adam’s apple, because nature knew you guys were going to blame the woman as usual for your shortcomings.
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by Leverage2021: 10:15am On Dec 16, 2021
lammy197:
equality is not equity
It takes equality before the law to get equity
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by Elidrisy20: 10:18am On Dec 16, 2021
Gender Equality my foot
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by 2mNaira: 10:21am On Dec 16, 2021
kmcutez:

Tell me what you think the the woman’s eggs are. Your doctrine is so far off. Do you know the woman is the one that passes all of her mitochondrial DNA to her children, both male and female. [b]The woman can make sperm from her to fertilize the egg, hence why you hear of virgin or immaculate conceptio[/b]n.

This is not what biology teaches. Inhertance is done during fusion of the male and female gamate to fom the zygote.

The bolded above is not true. It can not and has never happened. If you don't agree then quote a reputable academic source.

1 Like

Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by prophetfire: 10:23am On Dec 16, 2021
kmcutez:
Northern women should stop birthing them, let’s see who’s more superior. Let the men and their Allah find another way to bring them into this world.
. Konji go green una?
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by Poopypants: 10:23am On Dec 16, 2021
Leverage2021:
Please note

I do agree that their is heirachy from God on man and woman with man been the head

The point is that human beings are equal both male and female before God in terms of justice

Adam and Eve both got punished, this bill is talking about man and woman before justice

A woman shouldn't get lesser justice and a man wins a case because he is a man even when wrong

Don't forget the Nigeria state doesn't recognise religion in terms of justice
you believe what man wants you to believe.. in some other species , the females are dominant species . Religion is the only thing conditioning man to think they are superior to women . Man created religion. No hierarchy from whatever god or anything , man has always been manipulative. The same way they rigorously conditioned everyone to think white people are sometimes more superior, is the same way man conditioned women to think they are inferior.. this isn’t something that can be eradicated once , it took years and generations for this conditioning to take place .
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 16, 2021
2mNaira:

This is not what biology teaches. Inhertance is done during fusion of the male and female gamate to fom the zygote.

The bolded above is not true. It can not and has never happened. If you don't agree then quote a reputable academic source.

Update your biology.
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by Kingcalls: 10:24am On Dec 16, 2021
kmcutez:

See black man talking of development. Abegi, I no get strength to laugh this morning. Keep blaming Eve. That’s why the apple got stuck in Adam’s throat, called Adam’s apple, because nature knew you guys were going to blame the woman as usual for your shortcomings.

Always thinking and talking like kids that's y u people cant be given power of authority
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by Acidosis(m): 10:25am On Dec 16, 2021
descarado:

I am not a feminist. Yeah, I don't even live in Nigeria but you wouldn't know that. I don't do religion either. Married to one who don't do religion too.
Don't care about your actors and imams. The time all of you spend around religion should have been spent on spreading positivity. You all love religion cos it emasculated women. Ever ready to quote the most popular verse. Even those who don't attend churches or mosques knew these verses.
Curb yourselves of inferiority complex first before you come after your women.
When you see non black men, face them like yor fellow men. Men from UK are ruling and controlling you by proxy and your problem is Nigerian women. I see these Nigerian men married to whites here and how they behave around their white wives. If only they can treat their Nigerian wives 1/10th of that way. Why, because the white lady don't care about their holy books. They follow the laws of their lands. But a Nigerian woman will be subdued with their useless Bible and Koran.
Shame.
Women were made to believe that they are nothing without men. Who told you guys that?

If I had not advised you to call out the oppressors, you wouldn't have mentioned the word "Imans" right? I'm glad I achieved something. That's the main point here, address the topic and don't be scared to do so. Btw, the statement above wasn't from any Christian senator or pastor so leave them out of your generalizations. Focus on Mohammed, Islam, and the Muslim senators who said gender equality is against their religion. When it's time to address Islam issues, that's when some of you remember that there are over 100 religions in the world because you don't want to single out Mohammed for ridicule like you do to the Christian God.

Lol @ the claim that men from the UK are controlling me by proxy. You ran to them to save you, not me. I'm here in Nigeria and I don't care about them. They locked the border against you, forced you to accept all sorts of hoax, including their vaccine cos you've got no choice. I should be worried for you cheesy
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 16, 2021
prophetfire:
. Konji go green una?

There are other men available with updated mindset, not barbaric Northern men.
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by 2mNaira: 10:25am On Dec 16, 2021
kmcutez:

If you also pass an electric current through the woman’s egg, the egg will start the process of cell division which eventually leads to a baby. No sperm needed. Can’t happen with the man’s sperm.

The above is false, gamete cells have 23 chromosomes as opposed to 46 chromosomes that somatic cells have. If a woman egg divide it will not form a human but a moster because the two gametes cell contribute 23 chromosomes each to form a human's zygote.

1 Like

Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by johhbekeboh09: 10:25am On Dec 16, 2021
SATANICALLY666:

https://gazettengr.com/gender-equality-bill-anti-islam-women-cannot-be-equal-to-men-northern-senators/

Na Women be Islam problem from Middle-East to other parts of the world where the religion's practiced

Wetin the gender owe UNA!?
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 16, 2021
Kingcalls:

Always thinking and talking like kids that's y u people cant be given power of authority

See what you have done with the power of authority you’ve been given. Last in everything, and to boot it all, a shithole country as your legacy.
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by Peace1993: 10:29am On Dec 16, 2021
Leverage2021:
one day the world would be rid of this strange madness when it crawls back to the desert hole it came from

Sahih Muslim 146

Verily Islam started as something strange and it would again revert (to its old position) of being strange just as it started, and it would recede between the two mosques just as the serpent crawls back into its hole.
Only if you know what getting ‘ rid of this strange madness’ means.
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by prophetfire: 10:30am On Dec 16, 2021
kmcutez:

The Black woman is your God. Her womb is the only portal connected to the heavenlies where souls can come through to be birthed into this world. Why do you think she is so oppressed? You only oppress those more superior to you.
. You see why God almighty will never allow women to be equal with men? It's because of this type of mentality where even as the supposed weaker sex you are ascribing godship to yourself. You elevate your gender to the position of god of the human race. You can't share the glory of God with him. Women are not God and can never be God in any form spiritual or physical. God himself placed the woman under the man's care. For you to now like Lucifer, begin to contest the throne with God shows that you have no remorse yet for what even did at the garden of Eden. So instead of God to ameliorate the punishment, He would amplify it.
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by prophetfire: 10:31am On Dec 16, 2021
Desultan:
What a shame
. But they said the truth. Let us face the truth and stop striving to be politically correct.
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 16, 2021
prophetfire:
. You see why God almighty will never allow women to be equal with men? It's because of this type of mentality where even as the supposed weaker sex you are ascribing godship to yourself. You elevate your gender to the position of god of the human race. You can't share the glory of God with him. Women are not God and can never be God in any form spiritual or physical. God himself placed the woman under the man's care. For you to now like Lucifer, begin to contest the throne with God shows that you have no remorse yet for what even did at the garden of Eden. So instead of God to ameliorate the punishment, He would amplify it.

Well, I am a God. Don’t know about you.
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 16, 2021
2mNaira:

The above is false, gamete cells have 23 chromosomes as opposed to 43 chromosomes that somatic cells have. If a woman egg divide it will not form a human but a moster because the two gametes cell contribute 23 chromosomes each to form a human- s zygote.

Ok, mr classroom, know it all biologist.
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by AfonjaConehead: 10:39am On Dec 16, 2021
kmcutez:

With the Eve mitochondrial DNA passed on from generation to generation.

Shut up and come closer and closer and closer lemme squeeze you a bit.
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by Geeman2006: 10:40am On Dec 16, 2021
Leverage2021:
Islam is cancer

Look what they are doing with hisbah in Kano, looking for tension everywhere because they can't do without blood

First they call you Islamophobia to shut you and deceive you from the fact that Islam is never relenting to seize your liberty

When you fall for their taqiya then they start forcing you to abide by their archaic demon inspired doctrines

Will you shut up! Who has forced anything on you. You stay in one village in Ijebu or ABA and swallow everything you hear about Kano or Sokoto. Have you even got a copy of the bill to read? You just open mouth waaaa! The daftness of some of you on this forum is unbelievable. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Timothy Adegoke: Case Against Adedoyin Discontinued at FCT High Court / Okezie Ikpeazu Shares Free Kerosene In Abia Ahead Of Governorship Election / NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.