Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,487 members, 7,865,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:40 AM

Moment A Strange Man Attack Pastor Oyedepo On Pulpit (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Moment A Strange Man Attack Pastor Oyedepo On Pulpit (video) (327 Views)

Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) / Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job / Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moment A Strange Man Attack Pastor Oyedepo On Pulpit (video) by ULiTv: 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
Strange man attacks Oyedepo on pulpit (Video)

It was a bizarre situation recently as a strange man beats security network, ascended the pulpit at Living Faith Church, Canaanland, Ogun and attacked Bishop David Oyedepo.

The incident occurred two Sundays before the Shiloh programme organised by the church last week.

A top source from the church told PM NEWS that the intruder came through the Love wing entrance of the church and tactically, was able to access the altar while Oyedepo was preaching....
Cc: lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd_f6fhU5lw

https://dailytimesng.com/strange-man-attacks-oyedepo-on-pulpit-video/

Re: Moment A Strange Man Attack Pastor Oyedepo On Pulpit (video) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2021
He was actually begging for help.

Thats not an attack
Re: Moment A Strange Man Attack Pastor Oyedepo On Pulpit (video) by slimjohn2k5: 5:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
What I saw was not an attack

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of The Rich Man And Larazus: Fact Or Fiction? / Heaven Or Hell? Mummy G.O's Alleged Man Friend Exposed By Gist Lover Blog / I No Longer Enjoy Weed, Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.