Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

“Davido Lamborghini Dey Enter My Eyes” – Burna Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Davido Lamborghini Dey Enter My Eyes” – Burna Boy (1454 Views)

“I Dey Enter Your Eye Abi? Close Am” – Blessing Okagbare Blushes Over Her Beauty / Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes / Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“Davido Lamborghini Dey Enter My Eyes” – Burna Boy by Nzie(m): 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2021
Source: https://celebrity-profile.com/davido-lamborghini-dey-enter-my-eyes-burna-boy/

Multiple award winning singer, Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu, known professionally as Burna Boy, has revealed his plans to buy his rival, Davido’s Lamborghini Aventador.

Davido recently acquired a brand new Lamborghini Aventador reported to worth the whopping sum of 310 milllion naira. He made the acquisition just days after he received his 240 million naira Rolls Royce Cullinan which he bought abroad.

After sharing photos and videos of his new whip, Controversial fanbase, Wizkid FC wasted not time in dragging the singer for buying a new car. They commented that if only he could invest in good music and not just cars.

In fresh development, Burna boy took to his Instagram story to reveal that Davido’s Lambo has gotten his attention but deleted the post immediately.

See post here;

https://celebrity-profile.com/davido-lamborghini-dey-enter-my-eyes-burna-boy/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

George Floyd’s 4-year-old Grandniece Shot While Sleeping In Her Bed On New Year’ / See What Portable Finally Did When He Heard APC Lost Osun State. / Bbtitans;yemi Fingers Khosi As The They Also Knack Her Too Like Blue Aiva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.