Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) (77091 Views)

Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) / Throwback Video Of Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Who Died In Enugu / Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by frozen70(f): 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
Zico5:
I thought polygamy is not practised in Igbo land because of high dowry fee. Is it that the man married those women free of charge or he enchanted their parents. Wonder shall never end. But I don't understand the issue of burying him with car. Maybe someone can explain better.

Probably what he advised his family to do for him for his burial and such a son of Satan if they don't do it, he will torment them
Only God knows the agreement he has with Satan
Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
SmartPolician:

Huncle, it has nothing to do with wisdom.

How can you explain that an old man who was neither rich nor handsome married female graduates in this day and time? undecided

That man used juju on them.
He never married female graduates , point of correction, he married illiterates
Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by Kobojunkie: 7:52pm On Dec 15, 2021
ogododo:
Solomon de second, 59 and 300 kids. Na average of 5 per woman. Him try small, na a whole village be dat.
The man was no Solomon. Solomon, as record has it, only had 3 children and he has so much wealth, this aside from the wealth of each of his wives/concubines.. undecided
Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by Kobojunkie: 7:52pm On Dec 15, 2021
alphaRego01:
Just know that somewhere somewhere, a plan is being organized to retrieve that car
I hope so. undecided
Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by Kobojunkie: 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2021
Mokason288:
Hilarious

He will be driving in Hell

If you ask me I think it takes only wisdom to be married to 59 wives plus many concubines

Igbos are the wisest
It is the highest order of foolishness to be married to so many wives and have so many kids. Solomon who was married to 700 women and had 300 concubines, was wise enough to have only 3 children, but his wives were his undoing as he fell into idol worship and abandoned God towards his end. undecided

This man here left 300 potential screw-yous behind for society to continue to deal with. undecided
Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by UncleKoboko: 7:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
Mokason288:
Hilarious

If you ask me I think it takes only wisdom to be married to 59 wives plus many concubines

Igbos are the wisest
Una mumu no dey ever ripe

1 Like

Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by Mokason288(m): 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Una mumu no dey ever ripe
Jealousy

Ewu Hausa

1 Like

Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by SmartPolician: 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
MartinsD12:

He never married female graduates , point of correction, he married illiterates

I have watched the BBC interview one of his wives who is a graduate.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2021
ayenale1:
That car must be pangolo(scrap)...this country needs serious law on the number of children someone should have and wives...this is madness now...300 children left behind for who??
No mind those celebrating this foolishness! undecided
Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2021
Mokason288:
Hilarious

Igbos are the wisest
You no Lie at all at all grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2021
SmartPolician:
Where? undecided
Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
80% of those women were not properly married by him. He forcefully convert them to wives when they or their parents could not pay the bill for their treatments. Because of his diabolic nature they couldn't challenge him.
What? I thought he said he paid bride price and bought cars for a lot of his in-laws? undecided
Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2021
SmartPolician:

Maybe an illiterate school partaker , no decent graduate will marry such a fetish man
Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2021
jimyjames:

Shut up kid, do you know how much Egypt is making year in year for treasures their ancestors were buried with 3 thousand years ago?
Abeg stop that nonsense! undecided

When you bury a car in dirty and water, all you will have is a rusted tincan, and a whole mess of plastic to uncover in less than a year. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by AlhajiNatty(m): 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2021
Cm21:
Are you are a forex trader or Newbie, Drop your WhatsApp number for a profitable trading bot.
Zero-eight-zero, eight,-zero-six-five-zero-one-three-six.
I'm interested bro.
Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by makaveli902: 8:18pm On Dec 15, 2021
Zico5:
I thought polygamy is not practised in Igbo land because of high dowry fee. Is it that the man married those women free of charge or he enchanted their parents. Wonder shall never end. But I don't understand the issue of burying him with car. Maybe someone can explain better.

"Son of Satan" does not need to pay dowry na.
Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by makaveli902: 8:18pm On Dec 15, 2021
Cm21:
Are you are a forex trader or Newbie, Drop your WhatsApp number for a profitable trading bot.

Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by Carlylepneuma: 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
Useless set of people, if northerners marry morethan 1 wife they will tell u that northerners are these, northerners are that, bt look at these uncivilized Aeuptopithecus looking kind of man, proudly calling himself son of d devil � with 60 women and 300 children, I wonder how these so called wise igbo women agree to marry a man like this damn! Dumbest thing I heard these week men... If dis is hw y'all are wise I rather stay unwise... Yan durin uwa kawai...
Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by AROMA1975: 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
JESU!!!
Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by Munzy14(m): 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2021
Zico5:
Most polygamous men in the east are those into similar traditional stuffs or mystics.

Some of the wives are ladies with one spiritual problems or the other, brought to them for healing, but ended as wife.

In simpler terms "ogbanje " ladies are the usual prey...Especially those fair ones.Traditional people have this strong believe of some are ogbanje..

On this table you can even see well exposed ladies married to such men...
Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by LoliBigMan: 8:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
Pls me I'm still confuse here oo
How did the car get into that grave
Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by Kiddo01(m): 8:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
How did the car get inside the grave? na question I dey ask oooo
Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by naikeboy(m): 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
African man ehh
Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by Peace1993: 9:03pm On Dec 15, 2021
Thandiubani:
Popular Enugu State polygamist, Chief Simon Odo aka ‘Son of Satan’ has been buried with a car.

The juju man recently died at the age of 74.

Chief Simon Odo was married to 59 wives and had over 300 children and grandchildren before his death.
He was interred with a flashy car.

Emeka Odo, one of his sons, had disclosed the report of his death to newsmen on Tuesday.

Emeka told newsmen that Odo, who was a native doctor from Aji in Igbo-Eze North Local Government Area of Enugu State, prior to his death, warned that his remains should not be taken to a mortuary.

He said: “He has been down with illness for about three weeks now. We are having a family meeting to perfect arrangements for his burial as he left an instruction that we should not put him in the mortuary.”

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taIOXkcO7jg
God forbid people with this kinda brain become my president
Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by Pedrocross4568(m): 9:05pm On Dec 15, 2021
Cm21:

Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by Bluntemperor: 9:18pm On Dec 15, 2021
Mrsoft3:
Why bury him with a car? What those the dead has to do with the things of the the living? The children he left behind can't drive? Whos idea was it at first to bury him with a car?

The damage caused by some kind of mindset is just alarming. When will people embrace light? This darkn
ess is just something else.

Nigeria and new things- burying man in a Car!
Nawa o!
Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by Chibuezem(m): 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2021
Mokason288:
Hilarious

Igbos are the wisest
with this your logic you no go go far
Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2021
Zico5:
, HE WAS A RENOWNED BABALAWO A STRONG ONE AT THAT, AS YOU KNOW MOST OF THE WIVES MAY BE AS A GIFT, A PACKAGE PRICE ETC, YOU KNOW NA. EYES FIT NO DE CLEAR. BUT THE STORY HAS IT THAT ALL THE WIVES LOVED THEIR SELVES.

1 Like

Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by TeeKings: 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
Satanic doings�
Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by Segunthekingmak: 10:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
Stupidity of Africa people is very alarming burring him with car will make rest in peace

Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by enonche85(m): 11:07pm On Dec 15, 2021
Mokason288:
Hilarious

Igbos are the wisest

Isn't it obvious that they were bewitched?.
Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by Andathunda: 11:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
Baba still wan de cruise for hell�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church / Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration / Meet The Pastor Who Wears Ladies' Heels (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.