Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,971 members, 7,817,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) (77089 Views)

Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) / Throwback Video Of Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Who Died In Enugu / Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by Hkff: 11:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 12:38am On Dec 16, 2021
okeyumez:
Truly Satan has no free gift
abi? Explain please
Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by 9jaseefinish: 1:20am On Dec 16, 2021
lastchild:
Armed robbers that will go and dig that grave and steal the car, God will never count it for them as a sin

Let's define an armed robber.

The last time I checked, an armed robber is one that robs people of their valuables but don't get robbed himself

In order words for one to be an armed robber does not mean that he don't have brains or his brain has been robbed

Back to your comment, we just reed that this man as ugly as he looks has 59 wives to show that he likes enjoyment, he also was a native doctor with the title "Son of Devil"

As if that was not enough, he went ahead and told his children to burry him with a car after enjoying his 59 wives. From his stories we don already know the kind of man he was [center][/center] grin

Now put yourself in armed robbers shoes, If you be armed rubber, would you go and dig such a native doctor's grave to steal his car? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by Kobojunkie: 1:41am On Dec 16, 2021
9jaseefinish:
If you be armed rubber, would you go and dig a native doctor's grave?
He couldn't save himself from death but will use powers to guard his grave, is that what you are thinking? undecided
Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by 9jaseefinish: 2:05am On Dec 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
He couldn't save himself from death but will use powers to guard his grave, is that what you are thinking? undecided

I agree with you that he couldn't save himself from death but he that's going to steal from him also doesn't have any power too because the only valid power here is God and you and I knows that God does not support a thief
Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by Kobojunkie: 2:27am On Dec 16, 2021
9jaseefinish:

I agree with you that he couldn't save himself from death but he that's going to steal from him also doesn't have any power too because the only valid power here is God and you and I knows that God does not support a thief
Steal from who though? The man is dead and gone. All that is left is meat sac that is buried in a car,so who are they actually stealing from? undecided
Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by CatyDera: 5:37am On Dec 16, 2021
Rip to Him
Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by Caseless: 6:16am On Dec 16, 2021
Mokason288:
Hilarious

He will be driving in Hell

If you ask me I think it takes only wisdom to be married to 59 wives plus many concubines

Igbos are the wisest
someone is married to 80+ in Niger state.
Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by Mokason288(m): 6:44am On Dec 16, 2021
Caseless:
someone is married to 80+ in Niger state.
Aboki
Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by LofiLogic: 7:08am On Dec 16, 2021
Zico5:
I thought polygamy is not practised in Igbo land because of high dowry fee. Is it that the man married those women free of charge or he enchanted their parents. Wonder shall never end. But I don't understand the issue of burying him with car. Maybe someone can explain better.

In some places people think that anything you bury a dead person with will be used by the dead person in the spirit realm. So they probably wanted him to have a car in the spirit realm or they might have used the car to sort of appease his spirit so it wouldn't start causing trouble in the land of the living.

**I don't believe in any of the them ooh
Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by infogeneral: 7:38am On Dec 16, 2021
10th wonder of the world!
Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by Babastrong(m): 7:45am On Dec 16, 2021
[quote author=Mrsoft3 post=108528939]Why bury him with a car? What those the dead has to do with the things of the the living? The children he left behind can't drive? Whos idea was it at first to bury him with a car?

The damage caused by some kind of mindset is just alarming. When will people embrace light? This darkness is just something else. [then you have your God to blame for creating darkness then.]
Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by jimyjames(m): 8:25am On Dec 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Abeg stop that nonsense! undecided

When you bury a car in dirty and water, all you will have is a rusted tincan, and a whole mess of plastic to uncover in less than a year. lipsrsealed

Most of the oldest metal artworks found in igboland were dug up from ground they are the oldest ever found in Nigeria
Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by Pootle: 8:46am On Dec 16, 2021
Mokason288:

Ewu Hausa

Where else do you think Son of Satan should be going
must you bring a tribe into this? must you insult me?
Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by Different4rmu(f): 9:34am On Dec 16, 2021
Hope they give him driver too

1 Like

Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by lucky4west: 9:35am On Dec 16, 2021
"son of satan" what a name? and what a mistake....life on earth is too brief to mortgage it for the wrong side of eternity.....any alliance or allegiance to the devil on earth ends in hellfire....eternity is not joke....only Jesus can truly save ... there is no repentance in the grave....
Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by fennels007(m): 10:04am On Dec 16, 2021
Cm21:
Are you are a forex trader or Newbie, Drop your WhatsApp number for a profitable trading bot.

Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by Mokason288(m): 10:30am On Dec 16, 2021
Pootle:
must you bring a tribe into this? must you insult me?
Who told you Ewu Hausa is an insult??

It’s a Description
Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by surequality: 10:36am On Dec 16, 2021
He saved others, healed others but He could not save himself and he could not give himself live.
Only JESUS CHRIST, the son of the living GOD is the giver and the keeper of life.
Children, do not follow the steps of your late father. Embrace the resurrected CHRIST.
May his soul rest in ?
Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by John4B: 10:49am On Dec 16, 2021
Fake news. I refuse to believe this.
Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by remitarich(f): 11:04am On Dec 16, 2021
HA! is it he will use in the spirit world
Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by 9jaseefinish: 11:05am On Dec 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Steal from who though? The man is dead and gone. All that is left is meat sac that is buried in a car,so who are they actually stealing from? undecided

Is the car their own?
Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by Kobojunkie: 11:30am On Dec 16, 2021
9jaseefinish:
Is the car their own?
Again, Steal from who though? The man is dead and gone. All that is left is meat sac that is buried in a car,so who are they actually stealing from? undecided
Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by Kobojunkie: 11:31am On Dec 16, 2021
jimyjames:
Most of the oldest metal artworks found in igboland were dug up from ground they are the oldest ever found in Nigeria
Buried for how long? And how "intact" were each when found? undecided
Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by 9jaseefinish: 11:36am On Dec 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again, Steal from who though? The man is dead and gone. All that is left is meat sac that is buried in a car,so who are they actually stealing from? undecided

Go and take the car then, Mr. Remaining meat and sack
Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by Kobojunkie: 11:38am On Dec 16, 2021
9jaseefinish:

Go and take the car then, Mr. Remaining meat and sack
But what I said is true. Anyways, I don't know about Nigeria but grave robbing is a crime out here. Just that I can too understand why I would not consider it so myself. undecided
Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by nero2face: 12:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
Mokason288:

Tnx your yash

Where do you expect SON OF SATAN TO go to??

Anu inchi like you
ur just so empty...tueh
Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by jimyjames(m): 3:09pm On Dec 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Buried for how long? And how "intact" were each when found? undecided

The archaeology of Igbo-Ukwu revealed bronze artifacts dated to the 9th century A.D. which were initially discovered by Isiah Anozie in 1939 while digging a well in his compound in Igbo-Ukwu, an Igbo town in Anambra State, Nigeria. As a result of these finds, three archaeological sites were excavated in 1959 and 1964 by Thurstan Shaw which revealed more than 700 high quality artifacts of copper, bronze and iron, as well as about 165000 glass, carnelian and stone beads, pottery, textiles and ivory. They are the oldest bronze artifacts known in West Africa and were manufactured centuries before the emergence of other known bronze producing centers such as those of Ife and Benin. The bronzes include numerous ritual vessels, pendants, crowns, breastplates, staff ornaments, swords, and fly-whisk handles

You can research more about it
Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by Kobojunkie: 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
jimyjames:
The archaeology of Igbo-Ukwu revealed bronze artifacts dated to the 9th century A.D. which were initially discovered by Isiah Anozie in 1939 while digging a well in his compound in Igbo-Ukwu, an Igbo town in Anambra State, Nigeria. As a result of these finds, three archaeological sites were excavated in 1959 and 1964 by Thurstan Shaw which revealed more than 700 high quality artifacts of copper, bronze and iron, as well as about 165000 glass, carnelian and stone beads, pottery, textiles and ivory. They are the oldest bronze artifacts known in West Africa and were manufactured centuries before the emergence of other known bronze producing centers such as those of Ife and Benin. The bronzes include numerous ritual vessels, pendants, crowns, breastplates, staff ornaments, swords, and fly-whisk handles

You can research more about it
And you think it makes sense to compare bronze work of old to a mass-produced car? undecided

1 Like

Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by jimyjames(m): 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
And you think it makes sense to compare bronze work of old to a mass-produced car? undecided

Your question doesn't make sense, mass produced car or not, that car will not vanish under group where they buried it, it will be there for thousands of years Enugu soil don't have that much water the soil is mostly coal and shale , if that car is dug up a thousand years to come , 90% of the valuables buried in it belonging to the man will still be intact
Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by Kobojunkie: 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
jimyjames:
Your question doesn't make sense, mass produced car or not, that car will not vanish under group where they buried it, it will be there for thousands of years Enugu soil don't have that much water the soil is mostly coal and shale , if that car is dug up a thousand years to come , 90% of the valuables buried in it belonging to the man will still be intact
Here's a video of one such buried car... note, it was buried less than 100 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bapvwJhlcQ

1 Like

Re: Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) by Kingsleystunner(m): 9:46pm On Dec 16, 2021
Them no even off the car

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church / Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration / Meet The Pastor Who Wears Ladies' Heels (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.