Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo (25522 Views)

Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video / Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested / Tinubu-for-president Support Group Storms Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by gbengene1234(m): 9:04am On Dec 16, 2021
The truth is Osinbanjo is still going to be controlled by the likes of Tinubu and Buhari if he eventually gets to be Nigerian President. He wasn't into politics before, Tinubu only used him as part of his strategies to win over most Christian leaders by making him a VP. Someone with no political career won't find it easy to rule over a Country like Nigeria where everything is all about politics. My opinion, Jagaban can do better
Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 16, 2021
Janetudeh:
Well meaning Igbos are supporting Osinbajo wholeheartedly. The rest can go and support kanu in prison.
Gbam!!!!
Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by helinues: 9:15am On Dec 16, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
[s][/s]

Osibanjo is a criminal

Buhari better pass am

And you are what?

undecided
Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by 1nice(m): 9:30am On Dec 16, 2021
danilmo:

It is the turn of SE but is SE making themselves available for the job? In APC, did u see Umahi coming close, only Uzor kalu who is a nonscence is coming close or u urself will u vote him ? No. Is Peter Obi ur best in APC? No, he is in PDP but is PDP considering him? No. So why blaming APC for what they can't help??

Everybody knows it SE turn but now no viable one is coming forth.

Do not worry your self maybe by June/July or before then south east presidential candidates in Nigeria will begin to declare their interest in running for the seat of the president of Nigeria and in buying nomination forms from various political party in Nigeria; that is strategy, it is too early for potential SE presidential candidates to start declaring their interest. God is involved.
Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by danilmo: 9:48am On Dec 16, 2021
1nice:

Do not worry your self maybe by June/July or before then south east presidential candidates in Nigeria will begin to declare their interest in running for the seat of the president of Nigeria and in buying nomination forms from various political party in Nigeria; that is strategy, it is too early for potential SE presidential candidates to start declaring their interest. God is involved.

U mean a new person will just come up and outsmart the ones that has been roaming abt different region to canvass for support ? Tinubu bis in North today, tomorrow in SW rally for support and he's getting the attention, even if na Osinbanjo , it's a smooth work up to have a say in the election.

U mean someone in SE will just come out and display those who have gone far and get party ticket easily like that. Guy this is Presidencial Election not Anambra or Abia Governer or regional Election bro..

I don't see why peter Obi hasn't decamped to join Tinubu camp since, that one alone he would have secured a spot in Tinubu and SW emotion,

It's obvious Peter Obi can't get ticket in PDP. Not even V.P,

Politics comes with early calculation.. anyway Sha. Let's see how it goes.
Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 16, 2021
paramakina202:

grin
That is the beauty of democracy after all.
Osinbajo is a disaster . If Nigeria is sick he would finish it off.
We complain of the economy , maybe we forgot PMB put him in charge of the economy.

Who was in charge allowed the IPOB terrorist leader to be released and flout his bail condition and develop his terrorist network? Osinbajo.

Who appointed the corrupt Chief Justice of Nigeria? that had to be disgracefully sacked for corruption? Osinbajo.

Who was commander and Chief whilst the Niger Delta Avengers were destroying oil facilities and our economy?

Who was acting president when Nigeria failed to secure any significant role in the AU appointments?

Who presided as 8th NAss played a silly game of not approving 2017 budget until July 2017.

If all this is not a red flag for you , go ahead and support him.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 16, 2021
Give me Amaechi or Fashola instead
Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by paramakina202: 10:31am On Dec 16, 2021
GenBuhari:
Osinbajo is a disaster . If Nigeria is sick he would finish it off.
We complain of the economy , maybe we forgot PMB put him in charge of the economy.

Who was in charge allowed the IPOB terrorist leader to be released and flout his bail condition and develop his terrorist network? Osinbajo.

Who appointed the corrupt Chief Justice of Nigeria? that had to be disgracefully sacked for corruption? Osinbajo.

Who was commander and Chief whilst the Niger Delta Avengers were destroying oil facilities and our economy?

Who was acting president when Nigeria failed to secure any significant role in the AU appointments?

Who presided as 8th NAss played a silly game of not approving 2017 budget until July 2017.

If all this is not a red flag for you , go ahead and support him.

I am not saying he is the best man for the job but he is still far better than greedy and extremely corrupt Tinubu.
Everything about Tinubu is fraud from family background to his age to his education etc....
Such a person can't be trusted with the highest office in Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by Deputy1111(m): 10:47am On Dec 16, 2021
Osinbajo is the man of the people

Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by Deputy1111(m): 10:48am On Dec 16, 2021
The man who sabi

Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by Pravedk: 12:59pm On Dec 16, 2021
Most of you talking that Osinbajo has no balls are foolish people with no knowledge of public policy nor politics.

After handling affairs of Nigeria while Buhari was away, Osinbajo became a target for the cabal. He had to retrieve and remain loyal and calm

That man is ambitious, but not stupid.

If I have to choose between burdillon and Osinbajo? You already know my choice.

Tinubu is an expired milk that doesn't want leave the shelve. What can he add to me as a youth? Seriously! How can I support a man like Tinubu?

Out youths are not ready to take government, but at least let's elect someone who understands the times and season we are in.

Some of u because of ordinary 30k are brandishing Tinubu up and down. What ideas can he harmonized? The Lagos he has controlled and held as a personal property how has it fared?

I will rather have myself going down in the hands of OYO than a day's trial in the hands of Tinubu and HIS BOYS.
Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by Danjikanbauchi: 1:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
But Yorubas can never and have never supported Igbo man like this.

Prove me wrong.
Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hustling for their stomach.
Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by abbey621(m): 8:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
Osibajo2023:
sure, how did he manage to sack the daura, the DSS DG.wen buari wasn't around,do you think he can take decision, if buari had been around. Will you blame your deputy governor for whatever that is happening In the state, do you even know him

LMAO.....Come off it my friend! We all know Buhari has dementia and he is a shell of himself, why do you guys love playing these sentimental games? So he sacked someone that is your achievement? Whether you like it or not Buhari's failures also relfects poorly on his VP, as far as I'm concerened both have nothing to offer Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by Okwyjesus(m): 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2021
Joylove2324:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/2023-group-storms-owerri-for-osinbajo/

Osibanjo will bridge the gap.

1 He is loyal to Buhari and will win the president's support.
2. He will be likely favored if APC considers SW .
3 Osibanjo is Tinubu loyalist
4. He is bridge builder SE,SS will support him.
5. He is RCCG Pastor and will definitely win Christian vote includng me

1 Like

Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by alanto: 11:01pm On Dec 16, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
Osinbajo is a vagabond

SE/SS presidency

SE presidency by virtue or SS completes theirs

anything other than that
the north continues
southwest cannot eat their cake and have it
they betrayed the interest of the south in 2015
it's payback time baby
SE/SS will never vote a yoruba man
period!
Cry cry baby. Now I know where you stand. But una don eat all the voting population finish and still counting. Who go vote for 2023 like this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

More Photos And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure / Ikuforiji's Company gets MultiBillion Naira Rail Contract without prior history / NASS N9bn Fallout: We’ll Reduce Our Salaries, Allowances – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.