Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo (25480 Views)

Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video / Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested / Tinubu-for-president Support Group Storms Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by FatimaAbubakar(f): 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
Janetudeh:
Well meaning Igbos are supporting Osinbajo wholeheartedly. The rest can go and support kanu in prison.

When meaning Igbos? Oh, you mean the Afonja Muslim miscreants disguising as Igbos on Nairaland?
Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by lexy2014: 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
Osibajo2023:
except for the shallow thinkers who think that osinbajo should have demonstrated his capability by going against his boss or rubbishing the boss(buari) government

In one of your responses to me, u categorically stated that "buari has sorrounded himself with terrorist". Did buhari not no that he was surrounding himself with terrorists? Are u saying that buhari is a terrorist? If buhari was surrounding himself with terrorists, what did pastor osinbajo do to help his oga or help Nigerians from these terrorists?
Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by lexy2014: 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
paramakina202:

And you think I am under obligation to answer your questions?

If u aren't under obligation to answer, how were u now under obligation to tell me about Tinubus skeletons when I didn't ask u about Tinubu?
Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by tollyboy5(m): 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
abbey621:

It depends on your perspective, I hate when people make opinions and think they are facts. What does Nigeria need after Buhari? Someone that will call the shots or another slave to the Fulanis? If you can confidently boast your chest that Osibanjo will stand up to the Fulanis and behave like a man of God and a SAN then you obviously need to be evaluated by professionals. Good or bad, Osibanjo by virtue of being a puppet for 6 years now is not worthy of being a president, you don't have to vote for Tinubu but at least be objective. Stop hyping rubbish!
He's not a puppet he's a man of wisdom.

No be everything be gragra and agidi that's what you don't know

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by Corea4king(m): 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
Osinbajo is still tinubu boy
Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by paramakina202: 10:26pm On Dec 15, 2021
abbey621:

It depends on your perspective, I hate when people make opinions and think they are facts. What does Nigeria need after Buhari? Someone that will call the shots or another slave to the Fulanis? If you can confidently boast your chest that Osibanjo will stand up to the Fulanis and behave like a man of God and a SAN then you obviously need to be evaluated by professionals. Good or bad, Osibanjo by virtue of being a puppet for 6 years now is not worthy of being a president, you don't have to vote for Tinubu but at least be objective. Stop hyping rubbish!

That I said he is better than Tinubu does not mean he is the best man for the job.Get that into your head.
And yes Osinbajo is better than Tinubu.
Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
tollyboy5:

Exactly.

This is a welcomed development tho if the Igbos are sincere. Scratch my back, and I’ll scratch yours grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by sleekpro(m): 10:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
inioluwa03:
Everywhere is home for Osinbajo. Going by the way he loves this country and his commitment and hard work he will be a good president if he contests

wuna really plan this strategy well, see as wuna creat this post and wuna still come d praise #YEMI. like say him na saint ..... ! e no go work, com him hollow chop the yam...!!

every body wey folliw bring #pabuhari. or wey follow buhari chop our yam, no go come back for 2023..

wuna don see say #asiwaju. no go work, now wuna wan wash #YEMI. dirty close give us... !

we mo gree.. ! precidency to the #east. or nothing.....!
Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by abbey621(m): 10:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
tollyboy5:

Wisdom indeed, only in 9ja will you see such wisdom, wisdom to watch and smile as people are killed, wisdom to spend 6 years serving the devil and calling him master, may your life continue to flourish the way Buhari and Osibanjo have made 9ja flourish......Say Amen, I dare you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by Imustnottalk: 10:36pm On Dec 15, 2021
Nigeria is boiling right now only what they can think of is 2023 election .. Nigeria is a cruise country
Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by Nanaborga(m): 10:36pm On Dec 15, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:

Is he part of the present failed , corrupt , maining, kidnaping , insecurity issues of the Government of Nigeria today ?
What has he tried to shout against in this present Government ?

I can remember the disagreement Obasanjo and Atiku do have then in their Government.

..What seen disagreement has he exhibited in this his 8yrs as Vice President??

How has he tried to speak against the Nepotism of his present Government??

You may say he is being loyal to the first citizen and his cabals but does the loyalty reach the common man on the streets or is it for the elites as usual??

You may say he is just a mere Vice President, but let me shock you .....
The same people that has kept him quiet will still be the same people to keep him quiet if he becomes the President.....

Now is he a better hope, a better idea, trust and a no Nonsense candidate for a failed nation like Nigeria ?

Your guess is as good as mine of you mean well for this country..

GOD bless you for this comment , someone that cannot act or effect any change as a Vice President will do worst as a president, in fact na buhari third term continuity some people dey campaign for unknown to them . Osibanjo is too weak to go against buhari cabal and Boko haram sponsors when he becomes president . Pastor BDSM
Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by YorubaIsCursed: 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
Waste of time and energy.
Igbo Man or Hausa man has it.
No two ways about it angry embarassed

Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by Akuruoulo(m): 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
This slave
Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by abbey621(m): 10:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
paramakina202:

That I said he is better than Tinubu does not mean he is the best man for the job.Get that into your head.
And yes Osinbajo is better than Tinubu.

You are free to say whatever you want yet you provided no factual evidence that he is better then Tinubu, I don't care about Tinubu but at least back up your choice with facts. Is Osibanjo a better negotiator? Is he a better politician? Can he bring people together more than Jagaban? Do you even realize half the job of a president is negotiating with the politicians especially those at the legislative branch? You hopnestly would bet your money on Osibanjo being more successful at that than Jagaban? Abeg make we leave sentiments aside, politics ain't for the meek and timid!

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by truthstands01: 10:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
I don't know when Nigerians will get sense. What has Osinbajo done to differentiate himself from Buhari who has placed Nigeria in terrible mess?. He supports absolutely 100% all the evil policies of Buhari. He's a coward and a puppet. Even when a member of his church Redeemed was killed in Abuja during morning Evangelism, he said nothing. Christians slaughtered all over the country yet he kept mute because he doesn't want to offend the cabal. He's a low life. He and Tinubu will not be President. Nigeria will get a positive leader who will unite the nation in 2023.
Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by TomRiddle1: 10:47pm On Dec 15, 2021
Empress2014:
No known Nigerian politician is worth storming anywhere for. They are storming together now because election is near, when are we going to learn in this country that this recycled politicians does not know or have what it takes to make the country a better place especially for it citizens. This people give zero f**k about the masses!
They never learn.
I see some people saying they support him, It will end in premium wailing.
Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by Abujason: 10:48pm On Dec 15, 2021
POLYGAMY:
SEUNMSG WILL NOT LIKE THIS NEWSgrin

Even my frienemy don join the PYO 2023 bandwagon oo
Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by paramakina202: 10:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
abbey621:

You are free to say whatever you want yet you provided no factual evidence that he is better then Tinubu, I don't care about Tinubu but at least back up your choice with facts. Is Osibanjo a better negotiator? Is he a better politician? Can he bring people together more than Jagaban? Do you even realize half the job of a president is negotiating with the politicians especially those at the legislative branch? You hopnestly would bet your money on Osibanjo being more successful at that than Jagaban? Abeg make we leave sentiments aside, politics ain't for the meek and timid!

You call it my choice that is exactly what it is and I am not even an Osinbajo's loyalist but if am to choose between the two, Osinbajo have it.
At least he is younger,well educated and being a VP for two terms and not as controversial as Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by abbey621(m): 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
paramakina202:

You call it my choice that is exactly what it is and I am not even an Osinbajo's loyalist but if am to choose between the two, Osinbajo have it.
At least he is younger,well educated and being a VP for two terms and not as controversial as Tinubu.

Okay that settles it, being young, educated with his VP experience surely you can list his achievements here for all to see grin grin grin grin

Guy I'm just messing with you, you are free to support anyone, nothing do you!
Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by sukar886: 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2021
I prefer osibanjo than tinubu, but power might might shift to south
Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by Basicend: 11:09pm On Dec 15, 2021
vibre:
A far better choice than the bullion van thief

Am not convinced about any one of the candidates. . But only a mad man will choose Tinubu over Osibanjo.
Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by sammirano: 11:10pm On Dec 15, 2021
Even osinbajo can not say what most people are saying. There is order for a reason
Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by techWriter5: 11:10pm On Dec 15, 2021
ovation to the Man of probity �
Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by Terrier99: 11:16pm On Dec 15, 2021
hammer567:
THE INSULT AGAINST NDIIGBO HAS NOW GONE FROM TOO MUCH TO OUTRIGHT NASTY.

IT IS SADISTIC.

HAS OSINBAJO CAMPAIGN IN SW, THAT HE SHOULD OPEN CAMPAIGN IN IGBO LAND?

Stop crying and vote Osinbajo grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by paramakina202: 11:21pm On Dec 15, 2021
abbey621:

Okay that settles it, being young, educated with his VP experience surely you can list his achievements here for all to see grin grin grin grin

Guy I'm just messing with you, you are free to support anyone, nothing do you!

grin
That is the beauty of democracy after all.
Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by Rree: 11:46pm On Dec 15, 2021
What
Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by jaxxy(m): 11:54pm On Dec 15, 2021
hammer567:
THE INSULT AGAINST NDIIGBO HAS NOW GONE FROM TOO MUCH TO OUTRIGHT NASTY.

IT IS SADISTIC.

HAS OSINBAJO CAMPAIGN IN SW, THAT HE SHOULD OPEN CAMPAIGN IN IGBO LAND?

Igbo land has no agreeable candidate amongst themselves they may aswell adopt osinbajo as their political 1st son. grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by Osibajo2023: 12:14am On Dec 16, 2021
abbey621:

Wisdom indeed, only in 9ja will you see such wisdom, wisdom to watch and smile as people are killed, wisdom to spend 6 years serving the devil and calling him master, may your life continue to flourish the way Buhari and Osibanjo have made 9ja flourish......Say Amen, I dare you grin grin grin
and you think his talking will solve the problem, he knows fulani cabals have hijacked this government, only way to save his head and of his political career is by been silent and only contribute his quotas when he his called upon to do that

1 Like

Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by zauondo: 12:39am On Dec 16, 2021
Just a critical study. Of the politics at the national level, any wise man would simply have toed the same line as PYO, how many of us remember the few months he took over power from his boss while the President was away on sick leave, the expediency with which government business was conducted was at a speed no one had witnessed in the course of this government, the swift decisions he took was so much applauded that some felt he was outshining his boss. For those that knew , he was almost schemed out of the joint APC ticket in 2019, safe for the backlash of political watchers who warned the President of going ahead without his loyal vice. PYO became wiser and decided to play the loyal subordinate.There may be the hand of God in his being nominated for vp back in 2014 as a result of a rejection of a muslim -muslim ticket( a very controversial issue for any muslim candidate from the south of Nigeria) . PYO surely has his own flaws i.e. no one is perfect. However in the scheme of things a lesser baggage is always preferred, besides the position most times goes to who shows less agitation for such. My simple take for those that can discern.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by abbey621(m): 12:42am On Dec 16, 2021
Osibajo2023:
and you think his talking will solve the problem, he knows fulani cabals have hijacked this government, only way to save his head and of his political career is by been silent and only contribute his quotas when he his called upon to do that

So what will change when he becomes president? Will the cabals magically disappear? If GEJ couldn't stand up to the cabals and the Northerners what gives you the impression that Osibanjo can achieve such a gigantic task? Are we just preparing for another 4 years of puppeteering because I don't understand what saving one's head has to do with good governance....It makes no damn sense!
Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by danilmo: 12:45am On Dec 16, 2021
Lionnation:
Igbo's have no problem supporting a Yoruba man, whatever Igbo's reject just know that that thing is not good, no Igbo man born with complete igbo blood will ever vote anyone like tinubu, but this is the turn of southeast

It is the turn of SE but is SE making themselves available for the job? In APC, did u see Umahi coming close, only Uzor kalu who is a nonscence is coming close or u urself will u vote him ? No. Is Peter Obi ur best in APC? No, he is in PDP but is PDP considering him? No. So why blaming APC for what they can't help??

Everybody knows it SE turn but now no viable one is coming forth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ikechukwu Ukaegbu Emerges Labour Party's Imo Governorship Candidate / Lagos Ranked 4th World’s Worst City / Midwest Movement Threatens To Declare Bendel Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.