Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo (25481 Views)

Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video / Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested / Tinubu-for-president Support Group Storms Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by Burruchaga71(m): 9:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
Can someone please tell me the deference between Buhari and Osunbade?
Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by Eriokanmi: 9:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
lexy2014:

How is osinbajo an honest man and how is he a "man of God"? What are d qualities of a leader that osinbajo possesses? How does being A lawyer, A SAN, A professor of Law now make osinbajo qualified to be president?
As a lawyer, he knows the law and so he'd be careful in faltering. He's honest cos time had proved that, except you don't live in Nigeria. A man of God...yes he is. He'd fear God in the course of discharging his duties.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
[s]
Janetudeh:
Well meaning Igbos are supporting Osinbajo wholeheartedly. The rest can go and support kanu in prison.
[/s]
Shut up

Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by ityP(m): 9:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
post=108533755:
Na we dey there.........

I was calling you in that thread that you avoided like a plague. You don see say you be the real enemy of this nation abi

1 Like

Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
Joylove2324:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/2023-group-storms-owerri-for-osinbajo/

people are dying daily

hunger in the land but our thieftains are only interested in 2023

we can all die less them care

1 Like

Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
Yellowface1220:
Applause to the Man of integrity �

Man of integrity again

You people have stated this nonsense of Integrity naming......

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by PressMyButton: 9:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
ibo kids on Nairaland are making noise while their fathers are already working as foot soldiers for a Yoruba man's presidency.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by Oddfinder: 9:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
seunmsg:

Why? Osinbajo is my first choice as far as 2023 is concerned.
Which first choice oga..pick a stand oga
In the other thread u stated clearly that ' on tinubu's mandate we stand'
Please all u tinubu's urchins should stear clear of Osinbajo before u stain him with ur bad odour

1 Like

Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by Osibajo2023: 9:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
Aksnoopy:
Bastards supporting a fraudulent pastor who spearheaded the trader money scam.

Even the foolish broke secretary immediate family won't vote for osinbajo. He won't even come 5th in APC primaries.

Useless and foolish Nigerian youths.
he distributed the money as directed by the constituted authority, even though the program doesn't make sense, but sizeable number of people received the money, so why accusing him, was he indicted that he embezzled the allocated fund or what, abeg getta out, u no get yarn

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
Eriokanmi:
As a lawyer, he knows the law and so he'd be careful in faltering. He's honest cos time had proved that, except you don't live in Nigeria. A man of God...yes he is. He'd fear God in the course of discharging his duties.

Is he part of the present failed , corrupt , maining, kidnaping , insecurity issues of the Government of Nigeria today ?
What has he tried to shout against in this present Government ?

I can remember the disagreement Obasanjo and Atiku do have then in their Government.

..What seen disagreement has he exhibited in this his 8yrs as Vice President??

How has he tried to speak against the Nepotism of his present Government??

You may say he is being loyal to the first citizen and his cabals but does the loyalty reach the common man on the streets or is it for the elites as usual??

You may say he is just a mere Vice President, but let me shock you .....
The same people that has kept him quiet will still be the same people to keep him quiet if he becomes the President.....

Now is he a better hope, a better idea, trust and a no Nonsense candidate for a failed nation like Nigeria ?

Your guess is as good as mine of you mean well for this country..
Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by Osibajo2023: 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
lexy2014:

how is every home for osinbajo? are those purchasing cooking gas at at a reduced rate because of soinbajo? kindly explain the way osinbajo loves nigeria and is committed to it? are u saying that his constant silence in d face of all d trauma the country is going thru and his constant defence of the ineptitude and irresponsibility of this govt is his own definition of love and commitment to nigeria?
I don't think he could do anything to savage the situation, buari has sorrounded himself with terrorist, except he wants to pass his boundary, and that could be dangerous, try reason, less I forget, hatred has beclouded some people reasoning

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by Indispensable85(m): 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
Nigeria's best product for 2023.
Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by paramakina202: 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
lexy2014:

So u mean osinbajo doesn't have skeletons in his cupboard?

You can't him with that of Tinubu.
Tinubu from his DOB to academics is controvertial even his parents/origin everything about him get K-leg.
Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by saintmm(m): 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2021
Daroldigits:
APC will lose 2023 election but if they bring Osinbajo, they will win.....Tinubu should tell us what happen to Funsho Williams.....
Hmm, Funsho Williams of blessed memory. The tale of the bad hunting down the best so as to remain the only available choice.
Tinubu has many questions to answer in the hands of sane minds.
Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by lexy2014: 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
paramakina202:

You can't him with that of Tinubu.
Tinubu from his DOB to academics is controvertial even his parents/origin everything about him get K-leg.

u havent answered the question:

Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
[s]
AsampeteNwaanyi:
Osinbajo is a vagabond

SE/SS presidency

SE presidency by virtue or SS completes theirs

anything other than that
the north continues
southwest cannot eat their cake and have it
they betrayed the interest of the south in 2015
it's payback time baby
SE/SS will never vote a yoruba man
period!
[/s]
Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by lexy2014: 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
Osibajo2023:
I don't think he could do anything to savage the situation, buari has sorrounded himself with terrorist, except he wants to pass his boundary, and that could be dangerous, try reason, less I forget, hatred has be clouded some people reasoning
u havent answered ,y questions:

how is every home for osinbajo?

are those purchasing cooking gas at at a reduced rate because of soinbajo?

kindly explain the way osinbajo loves nigeria and is committed to it?

are u saying that his constant silence in d face of all d trauma the country is going thru and his constant defence of the ineptitude and irresponsibility of this govt is his own definition of love and commitment to nigeria?

how did buhari surround himself with terrorists?
Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
Osibajo2023:
I don't think he could do anything to savage the situation, buari has sorrounded himself with terrorist, except he wants to pass his boundary, and that could be dangerous, try reason, less I forget, hatred has be clouded some people reasoning

The same way people said a particular region hates Buhari is the same way we are bringing hatred for Osibanjo......

Can you see the correlation here

We can't be doing the same thing always and expect a different result.....
Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by lexy2014: 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2021
Eriokanmi:

u havent answered my questions. take note of the word "how":

How is osinbajo an honest man and how is he a "man of God"?

What are d qualities of a leader that osinbajo possesses?

How does being A lawyer, A SAN, A professor of Law now make osinbajo qualified to be president?

even as a lawyer and SAN, has he not been faltering?

how has he been fearing God in discharging his duties as vice president?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by duro4chang(m): 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2021
Osibajo2023:
except for the shallow thinkers who think that osinbajo should have demonstrated his capability by going against his boss or rubbishing the boss(buari) government
Many of them don't know anything about politics.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by paramakina202: 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
lexy2014:

u havent answered the question:

I have listed many of Tinubu's skeletons you can go ahead and list that of Osinbajo.
And for your information I did not say Osinbajo is a saint rather I said he is far far better than Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by segsman(m): 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2021
One thing I know is that it is only God that maketh kings. If anyone tried to force himself into the post where God did not approve, He will either be disgrace out or die trying.

Only God will shall be done in 2023

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by lexy2014: 10:14pm On Dec 15, 2021
paramakina202:

I have listed many of Tinubu's skeletons you can go ahead and list that of Osinbajo.
And for your information I did not say Osinbajo is a saint rather I said he is far far better than Tinubu.

I didn't ask u to list tinubus skeletons. I asked u: do mean osinbajo doesn't have skeletons in his cupboard? Yes or no
Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by meccuno: 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2021
Jonwinter:
The support from present vice president across the country shows how very well qualified he is for the number position in the country
He has all the quality anyone can look for in a president
How much dem pay you grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by lexy2014: 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2021
Yellowface1220:
Applause to the Man of integrity �

Which integrity? Can u pls tell me d integrity? How has he used it to move Nigeria forward?
Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by paramakina202: 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2021
lexy2014:

I didn't ask u to list tinubus skeletons. I asked u: do mean osinbajo doesn't have skeletons in his cupboard? Yes or no

And you think I am under obligation to answer your questions?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by Lionnation: 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
Janetudeh:
Well meaning Igbos are supporting Osinbajo wholeheartedly. The rest can go and support kanu in prison.
Igbo's have no problem supporting a Yoruba man, whatever Igbo's reject just know that that thing is not good, no Igbo man born with complete igbo blood will ever vote anyone like tinubu, but this is the turn of southeast

1 Like

Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by freemi(m): 10:20pm On Dec 15, 2021
Baawaa:
Osinbajo is not contesting
he must contest o
Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by abbey621(m): 10:22pm On Dec 15, 2021
paramakina202:

It depends on your perspective, I hate when people make opinions and think they are facts. What does Nigeria need after Buhari? Someone that will call the shots or another slave to the Fulanis? If you can confidently boast your chest that Osibanjo will stand up to the Fulanis and behave like a man of God and a SAN then you obviously need to be evaluated by professionals. Good or bad, Osibanjo by virtue of being a puppet for 6 years now is not worthy of being a president, you don't have to vote for Tinubu but at least be objective. Stop hyping rubbish!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo by tollyboy5(m): 10:22pm On Dec 15, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Abeg leave that guy jare
He Wants peter obi to get APC ticket lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Festus Odimegwu Suspended By The Federal Government / Emir Sanusi, His Wife And Their Daughters Pictured / Ajimobi Commissions 5.5km Oluyole Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.