Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,434 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

How Generator Fumes Killed An Only Son - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Generator Fumes Killed An Only Son (18319 Views)

Family Of Five Die After Inhaling Generator Fumes In Ogun / 3 Fast Food Workers Unconscious After Inhaling Generator Fumes / Generator Fumes Kill Police Sergeant And Her Two Children In Osogbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Generator Fumes Killed An Only Son by phenylalanine(m): 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
lalasticlala:
Sub-Pharmacist Tobenna:

https://twitter.com/Tobenna__/status/1471180364269895683
I disagree with ur findings that the girl survived because she was on her period, that's an hypothesis that's needs more digging. For your information CO presence in the blood stream reduces the ability of blood to carry Oxygen to the brain and other parts of the body, also you and I know that blood does not replenish immediately as it is been loss, why the girl survive is beyond that.
Re: How Generator Fumes Killed An Only Son by Manshot1: 10:46pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ournolly:

Did small size connection.
Everything cost me 700k, plus or minus.
Close to 2 years now, all working fine.

How many solar panels and what are the things you use on it?

And can I see pictures or exchange number?

Thank you and God bless
Re: How Generator Fumes Killed An Only Son by ceeceeuwa: 11:07pm On Dec 15, 2021
lalasticlala:
Sub-Pharmacist Tobenna:

https://twitter.com/Tobenna__/status/1471180364269895683
It is the system who couldn't even boast of regular power supply in this 21st century that killed him. I pity the future of this nation! I will bless the day I get my children out of here...

1 Like

Re: How Generator Fumes Killed An Only Son by femi4: 11:27pm On Dec 15, 2021
ValCon888:
Let us put our thinking cap here.
This girl just woke up from a coma. And yet she was able to pinpoint the direction of the generator exhaust while she was inside the room.
An exhaust she said wasn't smoking at all.

Please interrogate that girl again.
You want to form Kemi Olunloyo...kontinu

You didn't read this part below

3days later when we were sure she could at least talk we asked her what happened,
Re: How Generator Fumes Killed An Only Son by sammirano: 11:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
Illiteracy is worse than cancer. Ladies dont trade your life by marrying an illiterate man.

1 Like

Re: How Generator Fumes Killed An Only Son by Arisenews2: 11:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ournolly:
So sorry about this.
Since I switched over to solar I always have rest of mind.
Expensive at the beginning but worth it in a long run.

What's the cost of installing this solar please?
Re: How Generator Fumes Killed An Only Son by Rree: 11:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
Really
Re: How Generator Fumes Killed An Only Son by jaxxy(m): 12:16am On Dec 16, 2021
ValCon888:
This girl just woke up from a coma. And yet she was able to pinpoint the direction of the generator exhaust while she was inside the room.

She obviously came out to help him start the gen and didn’t just sit inside like a princess.
Re: How Generator Fumes Killed An Only Son by PeachtreeReside(f): 12:51am On Dec 16, 2021
ValCon888:

Not all coma patients develop amnesia o.
Re: How Generator Fumes Killed An Only Son by frozen70(f): 4:00am On Dec 16, 2021
ValCon888:

There is nothing to interrogate, what other details do you want after reading this report
Re: How Generator Fumes Killed An Only Son by Amhappy(f): 6:05am On Dec 16, 2021
Very informative thread. CO poisoning equals to asphyxiation. It will simply displace oxygen in your blood. Keep your generator outside in a well ventilated environment and as far as possible. May the family of Femi be consoled.
Re: How Generator Fumes Killed An Only Son by Amhappy(f): 6:11am On Dec 16, 2021
phenylalanine:

I disagree with ur findings that the girl survived because she was on her period, that's an hypothesis that's needs more digging. For your information CO presence in the blood stream reduces the ability of blood to carry Oxygen to the brain and other parts of the body, also you and I know that blood does not replenish immediately as it is been loss, why the girl survive is beyond that.

Definitely this is not an expert analysis. CO is denser than O2, maybe someone changed sleeping position when they started choking. It's a miracle she made it.

1 Like

Re: How Generator Fumes Killed An Only Son by Rapture4real(m): 6:40am On Dec 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
Terrible!Condolences to His Family.

Listen! There is a day on the calendar for each of us.
The Day of our appointment with GOD ALMIGHTY.
Some are 20 mins away
Some are 60secs away
Some are 24 hrs away
Some are Month or years away.
It is appointed unto man to Die, and after that, the Judgement.
Are u ready to meet your Creator?
If you Depart this Earth without JESUS Christ, you have wasted your life,
Do the Needful now! The next Moment is not Guaranteed.

Only God knows where Femi is now-hell or heaven depending on the kind of life he has been living with the girl. God gave the girl a second chance. How dare you sleep in the same room and bed with a man who is not your husband?

1 Like

Re: How Generator Fumes Killed An Only Son by phenylalanine(m): 7:02am On Dec 16, 2021
Amhappy:

Definitely this is not an expert analysis. CO is denser than O2, maybe someone changed sleeping position when they started choking. It's a miracle she made it.
Exactly
Re: How Generator Fumes Killed An Only Son by xeju: 7:08am On Dec 16, 2021
ValCon888:

The gen wasn't smoking doesn't mean it wasn't producing CO. Did you read the post at all
Re: How Generator Fumes Killed An Only Son by Ournolly: 7:09am On Dec 16, 2021
Manshot1:

How many solar panels and what are the things you use on it?

And can I see pictures or exchange number?

Thank you and God bless
6 panels (330 Watts each), 2 monbat batteries, mppt charge controller, battery rack and inverter.
Re: How Generator Fumes Killed An Only Son by Manshot1: 7:27am On Dec 16, 2021
Ournolly:

6 panels (330 Watts each), 2 monbat batteries, mppt charge controller, battery rack and inverter.

How many hours does it work for and which devices does it power?

Thanks
Re: How Generator Fumes Killed An Only Son by Ournolly: 9:01am On Dec 16, 2021
Manshot1:

How many hours does it work for and which devices does it power?

Thanks
I removed AC and Water connections, others it powers.

I really can't say how long it lasts as I have never lost power, the power juice I lost at night will always be charged during the day time and so it recycles.
Re: How Generator Fumes Killed An Only Son by Manshot1: 9:50am On Dec 16, 2021
Ournolly:

I removed AC and Water connections, others it powers.

I really can't say how long it lasts as I have never lost power, the power juice I lost at night will always be charged during the day time and so it recycles.

Ohh,Okay. Which company helped do the installation?
Re: How Generator Fumes Killed An Only Son by Ournolly: 11:01am On Dec 16, 2021
Manshot1:

Ohh,Okay. Which company helped do the installation?
The place I ordered the items, they provided the installer and I paid him.
Re: How Generator Fumes Killed An Only Son by Manshot1: 11:46am On Dec 16, 2021
Ournolly:

The place I ordered the items, they provided the installer and I paid him.

And where did you order them? I need their contact. Sorry for the questions o

Thanks
Re: How Generator Fumes Killed An Only Son by Ournolly: 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
Manshot1:

And where did you order them? I need their contact. Sorry for the questions o

Thanks
Can you please search for good solar dealer near you?
I no longer refer people to things like this out of experience.
Re: How Generator Fumes Killed An Only Son by doggedfighter(f): 4:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
MufasaLion:

Say that to your godforsaken father and miserable mother.

MuasaLion, You hardly go this lane.

What happened today?
Re: How Generator Fumes Killed An Only Son by MufasaLion: 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2021
doggedfighter:

MuasaLion, You hardly go this lane.

What happened today?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

That dude was just trying to test his trolling game.
Re: How Generator Fumes Killed An Only Son by MufasaLion: 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2021
ceeceeuwa:

It is the system who couldn't even boast of regular power supply in this 21st century that killed him. I pity the future of this nation! I will bless the day I get my children out of here...

At the bolded, please do. And don't add another to the ones you have till you leave.
Re: How Generator Fumes Killed An Only Son by doggedfighter(f): 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2021
MufasaLion:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

That dude was just trying to test his trolling game.

Don't allow anyone drag this low , please.
Re: How Generator Fumes Killed An Only Son by MufasaLion: 5:02pm On Dec 16, 2021
doggedfighter:

Don't allow anyone drag this low , please.

Graçias. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please How Much Does It Cost To Remove A Teeth In Lagos / Coping With Pregnancy & Fibroids / Collapsed Water Tank Kills Woman, Nine-Day-Old Child In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.