Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) (63244 Views)

Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building / Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics / AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by Ifesinachi22(m): 8:10am On Dec 16, 2021
zedman1:
I don't see where it's stated that a woman caused it, unless you've heard a background story elsewhere. Then again, if you've ever been depressed, you'll know that sometimes you wouldn't even know the cause of that deepest, hellish part of sadness. I once was many years ago, but I came through. I always hear people who don't know a thing about depression insulting others going through that hell. They know nothing! Pray it never happens to you bro.

I've been there too. I almost jumped into River Niger in 2018.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by Nwaotu10(m): 8:13am On Dec 16, 2021
Same fate awaits me February next year, honestly.
It's not by force to live.
Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by Prechgold1180(m): 8:14am On Dec 16, 2021
ilduce31:

Since I don shoot you insult and you no do me same, I shall be cordial with you. Bro c temperament are different. If he decides to suicide I believe you don't love him better than he loves himself. And at that, suicide is not an easy task either.

Some people Dey see am as escape route more reason why I nur like dem

E get one guy for my side wey Dey do well
D gf break he heart guy man drink sniper
The thing vex everybody for area

Dem come rescue am
We give am one week mk e recover
The next week we go he just go beat madness comot for e body
Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by jidxin(m): 8:21am On Dec 16, 2021
IceTrice01:

Watch the video again and explain how you could have saved him if you were the one
you can see the guys was still trying to summon up courage...he could hve pinned him to the rail
Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by Exceed15: 8:31am On Dec 16, 2021
The video guy didn't help the situation. At that crucial point, put away your gaddem phone and do all you can to discourage him. Recording him is also daring him psychologically .
Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by blayz0923: 8:35am On Dec 16, 2021
Odetokun3:
Whoever did the video is inhumane.

30 seconds is too much to save the boy’s life

If you try to go close to such person, he will take you with him or still do what he has in mind. The person who made the video should have just put the phone away and try to appeal to him.
Whatever the case, you cant tell.... I see some bruises on his head, only God knows what happened.
Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by pyro62(m): 8:43am On Dec 16, 2021
Prechgold1180:
Maybe he gf don bill am 250k for hair
Or maybe one of the I just got back set of guys don carry him girl
Or he gf don follow yahoo boy
Or e nur see food chop
But why dem rescue am
If u think suicide is the best choice then die

Life too sweet to Dey beg person to live

Small thing wey he face he Dey commit suicide Rubbish

God bless who video

Mkpuru miri user spotted. They think upside down
Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by adedehinbo(m): 9:13am On Dec 16, 2021
Odetokun3:
Whoever did the video is inhumane
if he didn't do the video,try to stop him and the boy eventually goes in, none of the boy family would have a clue abt his whereabouts
Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by Wizlead: 9:30am On Dec 16, 2021
Nwaotu10:

Why the exact time? Care to tell us?
Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by Landmack: 9:32am On Dec 16, 2021
Nwaotu10:

I don’t understand shocked
As in you’ve already booked February for suicide?

Na wa o..I speak peace to your body,soul and mind.
Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by Landmack: 9:33am On Dec 16, 2021
Wizlead:

Why the exact time? Care to tell us?

Imagine o,February, a month of love sef. Nwaotu10 I speak love to u
Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by Kaysalas(m): 10:02am On Dec 16, 2021
Olunmercy56:
cry depression is real. If you can't help someone, don't abuse or say something bad to them. Don't take loan you can't pay back please
grin grin
Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by deewhytee: 10:09am On Dec 16, 2021
Eriokanmi:
We learnt he was later rescued alive. Thanks to everyone who showed concern. No to suicide please.

Are you serious about this or joking??
I would be so glad if what you wrote is true.
Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by Ekpekus(m): 10:23am On Dec 16, 2021
cloud:
believe me, if you were in his shoes, you would have just walked away as if nothing concerned you. Do you know what it takes to rescue someone from that situation? Even whites will not jump to rescue him in the manner you suggest.
It is your confidence for me... How you can confidently know someone without knowing the person...
And you think in a sane environment, people will swipe out their phone to start the recording right?
Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by iamme1234(m): 10:42am On Dec 16, 2021
Odetokun3:
Whoever did the video is inhumane.

30 seconds is too much to save the boy’s life

This one no be boy
This na man
You could tell from his cone triangular head

1 Like

Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by iamme1234(m): 10:45am On Dec 16, 2021
Totilopussylick:
They couldn't do nothing but video him sad

Truly no love among human.

If you are there you would video him as well
What if you decided to hold him and you fell instead of him
Only option be to video
Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by iamme1234(m): 10:45am On Dec 16, 2021
Totilopussylick:
They couldn't do nothing but video him sad

Truly no love among human.

Only option be to video am
Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by fredoooooo: 10:48am On Dec 16, 2021
Nwaotu10:
Oga find a way to survive don't be a pessimist. Challengesare there to make you a better person ... set your plan B .
Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by chenny360(m): 10:49am On Dec 16, 2021
This is not the faults of the camera man in anyway.. DEPRESSION. Is a big words and it mostly comes with Suicidal thoughts depression is a feeling of rejection. Dejection. Angers. Sadness and inability to concentrate think properly.. Poverty.. heartbreak are the major causes of Depresion.. I'm typing to you so depressed since 3 days but I'm hoping things will changed for better. And I belives in God Almighty to intervene.. many people that are depressed don't easily open up to people because it's a grief within.. May God help me and others depressed soul out there.. note that when there's life there's hope.. �� pray for me
Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by Totilopussylick(m): 10:57am On Dec 16, 2021
iamme1234:

Only option be to video am
They could have talked to him out of his opinion.
Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by iamme1234(m): 11:08am On Dec 16, 2021
Totilopussylick:
They could have talked to him out of his opinion.

I doubt bro
A suit suicidal isn't ready to listen to any negotiations.
It s like you want to encourage bokoaram on suicide mission.
All he or she is after is to halla Allah ak bar and detonate.
May we never be victims of curiosity and circumstances.
Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by Karemarealty288(m): 11:59am On Dec 16, 2021

Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by sureway1(m): 12:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
everything in that video to me is like acting... i find it hard to believe that the guy commit.... what if a canoe is down there waiting.. and you people are here arguing blindly...

somebody carry camera at that close range to cover another that wants to jump inside lagoon... and people dey believe say the guy don die.. for this same lagos... wait you go soon here say na prank..
Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by West2019(m): 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2021
e no fit die
Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by tolue42(m): 2:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
sureway1:
everything in that video to me is like acting... i find it hard to believe that the guy commit.... what if a canoe is down there waiting.. and you people are here arguing blindly...

somebody carry camera at that close range to cover another that wants to jump inside lagoon... and people dey believe say the guy don die.. for this same lagos... wait you go soon here say na prank..

They've found his body...stop saying what you don't know
Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by IceTrice01: 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2021
jidxin:
you can see the guys was still trying to summon up courage...he could hve pinned him to the rail

Lmao, if you were the one you could abi? Na so u go just die throway, u think say na film
Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by Asour: 10:46pm On Dec 16, 2021
CamusMidas:

Oga that your sweet neighbor is shitty on the internet, go figure out why.

The internet is the great equaliser.

Ok oh!

Pray you're not on the receiving side of any ugly situation that finds it's way to the internet — but would otherwise have been a mild issue. Moreso when you're a public person.

Then you'll probably appreciate my point.
Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by aimmoney9: 11:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
Acidosis:

If you rush sef, the police can arrest you for pushing the young man to his death.
Good thinking.... grin
Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by aimmoney9: 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hausa:
Thanks for this.
I was saying something similar on a WhatsApp group yesterday that, if one doesn't know how to swim and they attempt trying to save him, the person might put themselves in trouble because if things go south, one might end up going down with him.
My pleasure.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by aimmoney9: 11:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
1Sharon:

He didn't want to rescue him, he just wanted to make a show of the guy.

Man you weren't there..... grin

Stop assuming.....

People jump off that bridge every month what is NEMA, SEMA, LEMA doing nothing....

They thought their jobs are limited to IDP camps business because of monetary allocations..... grin

Sad.....
Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by Ifesinachi22(m): 12:05am On Dec 17, 2021
SureBadBoy:
still ur point is not valid, what if his last minute ticket cut!

The last is yet to be heard about the Diploma holder that jumped into the Lagoon

Totilopussylick
SureBadBoy
Digmygold
IceTrice01
zedman1

Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by IceTrice01: 10:26am On Dec 17, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

The last is yet to be heard about the Diploma holder that jumped into the Lagoon

Totilopussylick
SureBadBoy
Digmygold
IceTrice01
zedman1

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) / Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure / Kyle Gordy, Serial Sperm Donor Begins Tour To Help Many Women Get Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.